What's new

Rock Bottom

I’m hopeful that in the coming months we’ll get to enjoy watching Scientology hit ever more “rock bottom” moments, as the Cult finally reaps some payback today and tomorrow for what it has sown the previous six decades.

And what a sixty-year legacy of tears this malevolent syndicate has squeezed from those unfortunate enough to become caught in its web – unparalleled levels of financial fraud and extortion, forsaken lives, the systematic ripping apart of families, countless premature deaths, and rampant child abuse.

Today Ortega posted a Scientology promo video which he describes as “maybe the saddest ever.” I think many will agree it’s a rock bottom moment for the Cult, particularly the final two scenes of the video, which feature a manic Scientologist in a “rain cloud” costume and, finally, Lord & Lady Douchebag Cardone.

I believe down the road more rock bottom milestones await Scientology in its orgs and front groups, in the press, and, most pointedly, in the courtrooms.

And where does this road end – well, call me a dreamer, but I see the IRS eventually revoking Scientology’s tax exemption and the Malicious Dwarf trading his Italian suits for an orange boy-sized jumpsuit provided by the Department of Corrections.

Rain Cloud Scientologist (yes, that's a portrait of the Bovine Bigamist looming over Rain Cloud)

qzg6ro.jpg

Here are the links to the video and Tony's post:

[video]http://www.56.com/u75/v_MTIxNzg3NzUy.html[/video]

http://tonyortega.org/2014/08/06/ma...-promotional-video-ever-and-a-history-lesson/

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
All the Feds would have to do, is appoint a clinical psychiatrist as director of each $cientology property and place a large sign out front that said:

"State Home for the Criminally Insane"

Out4long

Patron
All the Feds would have to do, is appoint a clinical psychiatrist as director of each $cientology property and place a large sign out front that said:

"State Home for the Criminally Insane"

That would be funny as hell. Unfortunately as long as you donate to the Party in power, the Justice Dept. won't touch you in this country. Now if DM were to come out as a conservative I'm sure Omabao would have the IRS shut down the Church in a nanosecond. Along with shredding a hundred more hard drives in the W.H. & Treasury Dept. :thumbsup:

Maria

Patron
If that's the official video, they are really strapped for cash. Their event's used to be (or tried to be) grand. That looks more like something we would had done at our small org 13 years ago, not a EUS event.

I guess is good their messages are now coming across as pathetic and sad and crazy and not elegant and important.

Out4long

Patron
Sidney18511 something you don't understand about how the US Gov (Executive Branch) operates??? :unsure:

Speak up, don't be shy. There are lots of people here that understand how things get done or, NOT done in the Gov.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sidney18511 something you don't understand about how the US Gov (Executive Branch) operates??? :unsure:

Speak up, don't be shy. There are lots of people here that understand how things get done or, NOT done in the Gov.

Watch "House of Cards" (on NetfliX) it could be billed as a Capitol Hill Reality Show....

3/4 of the amazing incidents they used, I recognized as actually having happened in various administrations...

including the guy set up for suicide in his garage...
and the call girls used .. for various things
and the hired blogger to defame
and the congressman making a deal that sold out his district...
and the lines of cocaine....coming through Mena Arkansas
And Vince Foster found dead in the park...

Last edited:

Out4long

Patron
Watch "House of Cards" it could be billed as a Capitol Hill Reality Show....

3/4 of the amazing incidents they used, I recognized as actually having happened in various administrations...

I spent enough time on the Hill and in the WH. You're right. It is damn close to the reality.

Spend a few hours with Hillary and you will understand that there is NOTHING she won't do for power. NOTHING.

P.S. Hilary is also very intelligent. Probably around 150 I.Q.

Last edited:

Out4long

Patron
Just a quick note. DM controls two U.S. based FOR profit entities that have TONS of cash.

Little quiz: What does this fact mean vis-a-vis Capitol Hill and the Executive branch?

Anonycat

Crusader
Yeah, I have lived in the White House too, spending endless days and nights nuzzled against Hillary, and feeding each other exotic finger foods. Can we get back to the topic now? Thanks in advance.

Out4long

Patron
Yeah, I have lived in the White House too, spending endless days and nights nuzzled against Hillary, and feeding each other exotic finger foods. Can we get back to the topic now? Thanks in advance.

Really? If you are female it is possible. Although she only likes a certain type...

If you fail to see how the gov plays into the downfall of Scn I can't help you. :duh:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
The video of them dancing around, oblivious to anything else, for some reason really made me angry. Usually I can observe this insanity and shrug it off.

Maybe because today we sold lemonade as my son cries every time he sees the TV advertisements of the children in war zones. We are sending the grand sum of £8.40 to UNICEF.

Fuck them. We may not have money, but thank god my son has empathy and dignity.

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors

Well howdy there Out4long! I don't want to get into a political discussion with YOU. I listen to both sides and find it fairly easy to see through the lies and bullshite.

but if you honestly believe that Obama is being paid off by DM and controls the IRS like a puppeteer,
your one heck of a conspiracy theorist, or a Fox News, Rush Limbaugh true believer or just need to exercise those brain muscles of yours.

yes, Tom cruise did get a foot in the door when Clinton was president, but it was when the conservatives and their religious groups took power the COS was using Bush's faith initiatives to their advantage..

Out4long

Patron
but if you honestly believe that Obama is being paid off by DM and controls the IRS like a puppeteer,
your one heck of a conspiracy theorist

You REALLY don't know what "your donations" buy via PACs? Amazing to NOT know in this day and age.

Peace, out. Continue to live in "bliss" :roflmao:

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
You REALLY don't know what "your donations" buy via PACs? Amazing to NOT know in this day and age.

Peace, out. Continue to live in "bliss" :roflmao:

Look outie, if you think that I donate anything to PACs your on crack. I know who owns the GOP and who they work for and it sure isn't the American people.

we are a wealthy country. We spent trillions in the Middle East and give billions to Israel. But the right fought tooth and nail against social security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, unemployment and the new healthcare law. These programs save American lives. I'm old enough to remember when many elderly had to eat cat food. Good times, huh?

ya know, there's a part of me that if the GOP took control would love to see the look on the faces of all the gung-ho red states when they realize that it is THEM who will lose all their benefits.

But enough of this, this. I'm done with this comm. if I wanted to talk to a brick wall I would pop over to drudge, redstate, fox or the tea party patriots.

Anonycat

Crusader
Really? If you are female it is possible. Although she only likes a certain type...

If you fail to see how the gov plays into the downfall of Scn I can't help you. :duh:

If you really knew her, you'd know all of that is wrong. And you'd know about my Russian Wolfhound. And the tricks Republicans pay me a fortune to have it "perform" for them. BTW, Palin is as freaky as she is morbidly stupid. I have to bring 2 dogs for her. I actually coined the term: Teabagger too. I am not at liberty to discuss.

Anonycat

Crusader
I’m hopeful that in the coming months we’ll get to enjoy watching Scientology hit ever more “rock bottom” moments, as the Cult finally reaps some payback today and tomorrow for what it has sown the previous six decades.

And what a sixty-year legacy of tears this malevolent syndicate has squeezed from those unfortunate enough to become caught in its web – unparalleled levels of financial fraud and extortion, forsaken lives, the systematic ripping apart of families, countless premature deaths, and rampant child abuse.

Today Ortega posted a Scientology promo video which he describes as “maybe the saddest ever.” I think many will agree it’s a rock bottom moment for the Cult, particularly the final two scenes of the video, which feature a manic Scientologist in a “rain cloud” costume and, finally, Lord & Lady Douchebag Cardone.

I believe down the road more rock bottom milestones await Scientology in its orgs and front groups, in the press, and, most pointedly, in the courtrooms.

And where does this road end – well, call me a dreamer, but I see the IRS eventually revoking Scientology’s tax exemption and the Malicious Dwarf trading his Italian suits for an orange boy-sized jumpsuit provided by the Department of Corrections.

Rain Cloud Scientologist (yes, that's a portrait of the Bovine Bigamist looming over Rain Cloud)

qzg6ro.jpg

Here are the links to the video and Tony's post:

[video]http://www.56.com/u75/v_MTIxNzg3NzUy.html[/video]

http://tonyortega.org/2014/08/06/ma...-promotional-video-ever-and-a-history-lesson/

I'm sure you'll get your wish.