What's new

Scientology’s dirtiest secret: Where is their missing Queen?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Watching that clip of Jenny Linson and her cronies reminds me of my time as a scientology public. When staff and sea org people want a member of public to do something, like hand over more money, they can't order the person to the RPF. All they can do is bullbait. And the member of public can't tell them to fuck off, all they can do is take the abuse and hope they go away soon.

Ah, the good old days.
Jenny Linson and the other few hundred uniformed sector salvagers that were always running around the orgs with grim gravitas and catastrophic urgency---they were all supposed to be the uptone, happy, ethical, ideal sane beings. The ones that everyone worshipped and hoped to one day emulate.

Except, they were stark staring mad & miserable.

Yeah, so perhaps that wasn't the Ideal Scene. LOL

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
2) If Jenny returns to the world and posts even one conciliatory post on ESMB apologizing for her abhorrently sociopathic lying & terrorist crusades against innocent people--- I will happily delete all of the posts I have made about her on this thread and any others.​
She won't. Even if she wakes up and leaves Scn, it's unlikely she will apologize. Too many bad things. Most likely, she will change her name and try to start over.

exbritscino

Patron with Honors

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SCIENTOLOGY TECHNICAL
TERMS BEST DESCRIBES THE BEING BELOW?

3.png

a) OPERATING THETAN​
b) ELITE MANAGMENT EXEC​
c) THETA BEING​
d) PLANET CLEARER​
e) UPTONE​
f) UPSTAT​
g) ETHICAL​
h) TOTAL CAUSE​
i) TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY​
j) UNREASONABLE​
k) INSOUCIANT​
l) EXTERIOR​
m) PAN DETERMINED​
n) WINNING​
o) TONE 40 INTENTION​
p) SHATTERING SUPPRESSION​
q) BLOWING OFF CONFUSION​
s) BLOWING THRU COUNTER-INTENTION​
t) BLOWING OFF OTHER-INTENTION​
u) SECTOR SALVAGER​
v) OPERATING ON THE GREATEST GOOD​
w) ON SOURCE​
x) KSW​
y) HUMANITARIAN​
z) LOYAL OFFICER​
correct answer: a - z (all of them)
ps: List has every imaginable state of beingness (except "HAPPY")

How about a1 - Asshole?

HelluvaHoax!

She won't. Even if she wakes up and leaves Scn, it's unlikely she will apologize. Too many bad things. Most likely, she will change her name and try to start over.
Perhaps you are correct.

But I recall Mike Rinder in his gaunt, hollow-eyed "snarling defense" of David Miscavige where he repeatedly lied (with profound indignation) that no beatings ever happened---when he himself was a victim of countless assaults by Scientology's "spiritual leader". I won't post the clip out of respect for Mike's dearly departed Sea Org valence---he ain't that cult guy no more.

None of us are.

But, one could have easily concluded that he would never leave or (God Forbid!) apologize for his action. Both of which he did in gloriously celebrated fashion!

Real Scientologists never apologize. They have better tech than that, avoiding the DevT of conscience by lying, attacking and finding others' crimes for which others must apologize. And they have clipboards and scientific lie detectors to ensure that they "clean up" the degraded beings known as humans, on this planet.

So, deep somewhere within those black hate-filled eyes of Jenny Linson, there may yet be a tiny ember of light and hope that she one day, somehow UN-PSYCHOTICS herself.

I almost thought for a time that Marty Rathbun had UN-PSYCHOTIC-ED himself but , ummm, he didn't make it back to civilization. His DC-8 went down somewhere in the jungle between cult predator and messianic indie huckster.

HelluvaHoax!

How about a1 - Asshole?

LOL

I think technically you are very correct.

However, the term "asshole" does not appear in the Scientology dictionary, nor does it appear in writing in any Scn scripture. Therefore, I think we are safe to assume that the word does not exist.

Perhaps, there is an acceptable Scientology synonym/acronym for "asshole". MBSET?

Meat Body Standard Egress Technology

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I almost thought for a time that dMarty Rathbun had UN-PSYCHOTIC-ED himself but , ummm, he didn't make it back to civilization. His DC-8 went down somewhere in the jungle between cult predator and messianic indie huckster.

UN-PSYCHOTIC-ED himself.
Lol:D

His DC 8 obviously crashed in the Louis Theroux documentary...
After re-filling the tank with the best CULT fuel($$$$) he could fly high again an totally UN-UN- PSYCHOTIC-ED him and made himself becoming a famous UN-WHISTLE-BLOWER-ED...

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

His DC 8 obviously crashed in the Louis Theroux documentary...
LOL

Hadn't thought of that. Exactly!

That's precisely when his DC 8 ran out of fuel and went into a "dwindling spiral" downward towards the MEST universe, on this planet.

Or, um...towards this planet on this MEST universe, or something really UN-theta or whatever or some junk.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Jean and Jenny Linson and the other few hundred uniformed sector salvagers that were always running around the orgs

JennyLinson2.jpg

"Jenny from the Hole"
Don't be fooled by the KRs that I got​
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the Hole​
Used to have a little, now I have a lot​
No matter where I go, I know where
I came from . . .
:coolwink:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
"Jenny from the Hole"
In the military, the thousand-yard stare is the blank, unfocused gaze of soldiers who have become emotionally detached from war and the horrors around them.

In Scientology watching, some folks complain about a freakish alien stare, a slightly hypnotized appearance, like blank robots.

In this early photo of Jenny, she's not really exhibiting either of these. Rather, she’s exhibiting early stages of manic crazy eyes. You just know that as she gets older, she’s gonna flip out and become a handful for her husband and/or others around her.

There are two types of mania (change in energy). Euphoric mania is an energized good mood. Dysphoric mania is an energized bad mood. As veteran SO members become more “seasoned,” if you will, they tend to flip between these two manic states constantly. Like forever.

In this photo, she's definitely got the early markers for this uneven disposition coming on later in life.
It’s all in the eyes. :shrug:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

"Jenny from the Hole"
No matter where I go, I know where​
I came from . . .​
Lol​

[format=h2]I am not from this planet the hole[/format]

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Her dad is very wealthy, AFAIK. He's a makher in Hollywood. HH would know more.

HelluvaHoax!

"Jenny from the Hole"
No matter where I go, I know where​
I came from . . .​

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ...............................................:hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Sorry, that was so freakin' hilarious I fell out of my assigned seating.

[ Most clever-funny post I've seen the last couple years ]

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

In the military, the thousand-yard stare is the blank, unfocused gaze of soldiers who have become emotionally detached from war and the horrors around them.

In Scientology watching, some folks complain about a freakish alien stare, a slightly hypnotized appearance, like blank robots.

In this early photo of Jenny, she's not really exhibiting either of these. Rather, she’s exhibiting early stages of manic crazy eyes. You just know that as she gets older, she’s gonna flip out and become a handful for her husband and/or others around her.

There are two types of mania (change in energy). Euphoric mania is an energized good mood. Dysphoric mania is an energized bad mood. As veteran SO members become more “seasoned,” if you will, they tend to flip between these two manic states constantly. Like forever.

In this photo, she's definitely got the early markers for this uneven disposition coming on later in life.

Jenny_DeVocht.jpg

This is Jenny in session. She just had the biggest
win of her entire Bridge. She is VVGIs and line charging
at the end of session, pausing momentarily to face rip the auditor, screaming:
"WTF ARE YOU DOING, INDICATE MY FUCKING F/N YOU COCKSUCKING DB!"

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

No, she had just done way too many hours of hardcore blinkless TR-0. :D