What's new

Scientology Advocate opens up shop.......LOL

Hello. I've appointed myself Scientology advocate, in the hopes of organizing ex'ers and anyone else truly interested in stopping a criminal organization which defrauds and abuses it's members. However, at the same time, re-structuring the entire body of works that it claims will lead a person to a better life and discovering which do and which don't. At the very least, ex'ers would get the religion they've always wanted and the public will get one less institution bent upon the destruction of individuals and their free will.

Now, the first question is of course, "What does this clown think he's going to get out of it?". Well, I will never ask for or accept any donations. Nor am I seeking any other position in the church. My role will always be to uplift those who I think are doing a good job, and take pot shots at those who I think are simply out for themselves in some way or another, and to validate or invalidate "tech", or the teachings of the church. I will not ever be paid by the church, except for damages done to me from the age of five, up to the present, age 55. Many of which are police witnessed. So, after that matter is settled, I'll have enough money to see me through the rest of my life and simply will have no interest in further money or positions anywhere. It will be entirely satisfactory to be a voice of concern to the church members and could only hope they continue to hold my input in some regard.

For example. The first thing would be to review Dianetics and a process to employ in order to effect an examination of Dianetic theory it's self. I'm fairly certain you can just throw out most of dianetic therapy, or the lower grades processes. However, the idea that there is or could be a subconscious influence in the mind, is a substantial one. And here I would not advocate trying to achieve much in the way of increased abilities. The idea is the discovery of a subconscious influence and it's source. Thus, the restoration of a person's self determinism, is all that is being sought. However, it is clear that some increase in mental awareness would be the result. How much is clearly un-known.

So, it would go like this. All you need is someone who is trained to use an emeter. However, I would have the electrodes connect to the mic input of a laptop and the webcam recording the session. Software would pick up the electrical impulse and register high and low resistance, and show it either with a meter graphic, or bar graph, and embed that data into the video it's self. The reason I would record video is so that the minister and CS could evaluate when exactly certain meter reactions could be observed, while the parishioner was speaking.

Here's an example of the first session. "Tell me about you, how you see life is going for you, where you see yourself going, how you view others, what you'd like to accomplish in life, and things.".

Now you watch what the meter does, when he or she is talking about whatever topic. Now, for the moment, this data is almost meaningless, since I rather doubt anyone knows what it really means. But, we have data, we can look at it and experiment with it and those experiments should yield methods which actually help a person achieve the things they want to accomplish, etc..

Now, one thing I see clearly indicated as to the use of this data, is locating engrams. Areas of conversation and thought, are clearly going to show up as resistant, where either hidden thoughts are located, or engrams themselves.

I know engrams exist and I know what influence they can have on a person's body and mind. There is no doubt. And running such incidents results in not having the body impacted to such a degree and physiological function returns and the mind of the individual is free to experience other things, pure and simple. Albeit that I'm speaking of heavily charged engrams. Most people have nowhere near what I've had. But, that does not mean engrams don't influence thought and emotion, and below a person's conscious awareness. For example, if on any subject they have a strong physiological sensation, they might not be aware of it, actually. And, interpret whatever they do feel, as strong emotion and that's about it. Where in Dianetics, it could very well be discovered that upon becoming aware of the physical sensation, finds that it intensifies and then one finds one's self "returning" back to some earlier time when the engram was created. Then it's a matter of "following" the physical sensation and allowing whatever thoughts and perceptions come up, to come up. And, it's not necessary for the parishioner to recite any of this because that disturbs the process. Speaking, requires higher levels of thought and awareness and you want the parishioner to experience the un-consciousness and thus, you simply allow them to run the somatic out.

And on that note, I'm quite certain you will find the precise reason for past lives phenomenae. Oh, indeed. You have a person who has been put under with rohypnol or some other narcosynthetic and had scripts read to them and physiological stimulation put to them and the whole of conscious experience is nothing but post hypnotic suggestion. You wait and see. There is no other explanation. All you have to do is run the somatic, and viola. And there will be a somatic.........LOL.

Next up, is what? Come on. You know the answer if you're an ex'er. Ethics. Man. What a mess that department is. And a lot of it is waaaay out tech. For example. Take the condition of treason. To resolve the issue of treason, one finds out "That", they are? Are you kidding me? For treason? No, to resolve the issue of treason you fully admit to what you've done. However, you may very well have committed such a serious offense, there is no forgiveness possible. And that's probably quite often the case.

And confusion is below treason? Huh? What on Earth???? That doesn't make any sense. Confusion should be above liability. Here you have a person who because they are confused, cause as many problems as they do things which are of value. Confusion is resolved by "product clearing". Or straightening someone out about what the game plan is, for whatever area. Liability is where one is clearly acting in ways which cause problems. But, treason, is betrayal. One has taken the trust of an individual or group and committed some intentional harm. Treason is a very serious offense and when it comes to your nation, the penalty is death. In Scientology, it would likely mean expulsion and reporting of your crimes to authorities. Thus, there is little likelihood of a treason formula. What would be the point? It's not likely the offender would confess as such offenders are usually seriously PTS to the point of being in the valence of a suppressive, or are a suppressive and have only affinity for suppressives.

At any rate, I'm sure there are ex'ers and a lot of other people who would be interested in joining forces to create an organization which actually fights to reduce crime, improve social conditions, reform the political system to effect a truly representative government, instead of a government which makes decisions for us, they make them by us, and so on.

So, why not just start a wholly different organization.

Well, if you're an ex'er, you've spent a lot of YEARS, and money on the church. All those brand new Ideal Orgs, belong to you. You worked for them, you paid for them. You deserve them and they should be serving you and your community, not sucking it's blood.

So, we can do this, just by you showing a friend. The more readers that show up here and being participating and talking about reform, the more the rest of the world will take notice and support us. Public pressure is what any organization fears the most.

That pressure could be used to convince current members, to disconnect, until $cn agrees to an organized and provable reform plan.

I know. It might even sound ludicrous to even think about. $cn is too powerful, or what have you.

Well, one adage of Hubbard's that I've always thought useful was, "Never underestimate the ability of a Thetan".

And let's not forget my proposal to create ten million member social networking website where for 25.00 a month, you get a juvenile and adult criminal reform plan. 25.00 more, you could get a healthcare system. 25.00 more, you get a political reform program where you elect from members within your district and send them to represent you. And I have more ideas about what 25.00 a month can do to fight corruptive influences in our society. So, there are a potential billions of dollars out there, for the right game plan. All it's going to take is communication, and organization.

And again, my money's going to come from $cn and forcing them to admit what they've done to me over the fifty years that I have recollection of. Not you, nor anyone else. They alone are responsible and I will get their blood.

I told them. Do this of your own accord because if I have to come after you, there will be no mercy. The public will reject you and I will not defend you.

And, here we are. They've made their choice and hopefully, you will see an opportunity to get back what you've invested. Just by communicating and organizing. No protests in front of buildings or any of that non-sense.

Getting their current members to see a body of real methods, will convince them to disconnect, until proper programs and authorities are established, and real goals can be achieved.

So. Just show a friend and ask them what they think about this stuff. Tell them what you believe does work and what has value.

If enough people start showing up, perhaps the board ops will start a new section with respect to reform proposals and actual investigations begin to commence and we make public our results. It wouldn't be hard.

So, start clikkin................:happydance:

AnonKat

Crusader
L Ron Hubbard was a perfect Psychologist and if not of lack of a schooling in medicine a damn good Psychiatrist . Alsoo he was a damning good Hypnotist.

I am on your side giving him the place in history.

[video=youtube;PP376qIWyyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP376qIWyyg[/video]

[video=youtube;PP376qIWyyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP376qIWyyg[/video]

I never said a word about Hubbard. I don't know where you people learned to read, but you all seem to definitely need to go back to school. :clap:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
You allude it several times, but what exactly has the CoS done to you?

It might help if you would introduce yourself and provide some background information before presenting a wall of text on how you will become the final arbitrator of all that is or is not valuable about Scientology.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
godzillafacepalm.jpg

Why in the world is this posted in Breaking News?
Apologists have been restructuring Hubbard's poo-pile for years, and if the OP is so concerned about salvaging pieces of his confabulation, I'm sure there are some FZ'rs who'd be happy to play along, though I suspect many have already cherry-picked what works for them. :shrug:

And oh...... kittehs!

pictures-funny-cat-memes-photos_4572015213742730.jpg

lolcatsdotcomuu378xml5m6xkh1c.jpg

:dancer:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
<snip>

lolcatsdotcomuu378xml5m6xkh1c.jpg

:dancer:

Too steep of a gradient: "Natural Herbal Auditing" will happen much later, way after any future versions of the E-Meter, and it will be done by using the Mimosa.

Yeah, it's sad that a Pseudo-genius like Hubbard didn't think of that.

Now back to fuckin' work for me.

Touch that wall.

Very funny, but those "procedures", have no place in science. I cannot imagine a circumstance where "locationals" would be useful, other than to further disorient a person. I mean if a person is THAT disoriented, the best thing is the good old bed rest routine, until they feel well enough to walk around and their senses return to normal, naturally. Trying to force them, is idiotic.

You allude it several times, but what exactly has the CoS done to you?

It might help if you would introduce yourself and provide some background information before presenting a wall of text on how you will become the final arbitrator of all that is or is not valuable about Scientology.

Oh my. Another illiterate. I did not say how I would become final anything. I said, open it up to scientific examination, and qualified persons put in place to evaluate every bit of it. I would only comment on what I like or don't like. I made this very clear.

What $cn has done to me, is only relevant to me and they. What they have done to the public at large, is far more relevant and of public interest.

I will also not reveal much about what was done to me, for criminological interests. What they do outside of the public view, must be kept secret, in order to establish a baseline of investigation.

In other words, despite the lack of public knowledge, person after person, describes the same experience.

Clearly, you are not a competent investigator and should keep your evidentiary requirements to yourself...........LOL

Anonycat

Crusader
I never said a word about Hubbard. I don't know where you people learned to read, but you all seem to definitely need to go back to school. :clap:

Go back to school. Wow, you owned with that one. I don't know where you people learned to read - a quick witted zinger! Great post.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh my. Another illiterate. I did not say how I would become final anything. I said, open it up to scientific examination, and qualified persons put in place to evaluate every bit of it. I would only comment on what I like or don't like. I made this very clear.

What $cn has done to me, is only relevant to me and they. What they have done to the public at large, is far more relevant and of public interest.

I will also not reveal much about what was done to me, for criminological interests. What they do outside of the public view, must be kept secret, in order to establish a baseline of investigation.

In other words, despite the lack of public knowledge, person after person, describes the same experience.

Clearly, you are not a competent investigator and should keep your evidentiary requirements to yourself...........LOL

You have to love when crazy people with terrible communication skills and non-sensical ideas chalk it up to everyone being "illiterate." You need to go back on your meds. The reaction of EVERYONE here doesn't mean we are illiterate or don't understand, it means your ideas are ludicrous and you are wasting our time. The slight entertainment value of yet another pompous, ignorant, crazy Scientologist /Ex-Scientogist wears thin quickly because we get them far too often.

You do not have the answers, you need mental health care.

You have to love when crazy people with terrible communication skills and non-sensical ideas chalk it up to everyone being "illiterate." You need to go back on your meds. The reaction of EVERYONE here doesn't mean we are illiterate or don't understand, it means your ideas are ludicrous and you are wasting our time. The slight entertainment value of yet another pompous, ignorant, crazy Scientologist /Ex-Scientogist wears thin quickly because we get them far too often.

You do not have the answers, you need mental health care.

Ah, ok. So, you are an expert in mental health care, as you can determine who needs it, and what for, etc..

So, what mental health care do I need? And what will the benefits be?

I've clearly stated what people need, and what the benefits would be. And there would be no PROFESSIONAL argument.

But, please, do tell me what mental health care would benefit me?

LOL..............

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Hello. I've appointed myself Scientology advocate, in the hopes of organizing ex'ers and anyone else truly interested in stopping a criminal organization which defrauds and abuses it's members. However, at the same time, re-structuring the entire body of works that it claims will lead a person to a better life and discovering which do and which don't. At the very least, ex'ers would get the religion they've always wanted and the public will get one less institution bent upon the destruction of individuals and their free will.

You appointed yourself? OK...

Thank you, but no thank you, not interested to sign up for anything new at the moment.

Certainly not a "religion"

Certainly not a "religion" based on scientology.

Not speaking for anyone else, but I don't think most exes want "ex'ers would get the religion they've always wanted"

I think most just want to get back on track with reality.