What's new

Scn proves to be more evil and retarded than you ever thought possible

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Quoted from the leakers email:

Scroll down, for the IAS email promo .

Proof how dentists are lured in through Sci front MGE then snagged for immense IAS donos.

The 2 Reges show the superstitious pregnant Vietnamese-Buddhist dentist a Hubbard quote that in her mind confirms her Buddhist uncle's prediction for her baby. The couple then happily give $40,000 to buy their baby's Scio Patron membership! No doubt the Reg also told them b.s. about Hubbard being Buddha.

Reges Sabri and Luis Colon made the typical 10% commission of course = $4,000, like taking candy from a baby!

I found the dentist's website, from before Scn, everyone looks happy smiling. Lets see in a few months after he forces them to study Sci b.s. courses and keep statistics:

Rick Tran DDS
Manteca Dentist Rick Van Tran DDS - Meet the Manteca Dental Care Staff

MGE's video of grand opening Nov.2009;

Gushing praise for the Sci front are Fla State Rep. Ed Hooper, New Hampshire State Rep. Katsakioris, Pinellas Fire Dept D/Chief, Joseph Grieboski

MGE News! : MGE: Management Experts, Inc.

Subject:
To: "Founding Church of Scientology" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, August 9, 2010

4883323501_0b73d4bcd1_b.jpg

Mary Tran
Scientology
Dentist
Washington, DC
Sabri Colon
Louis Colon
MGE
Florida State Rep. Ed Hooper
New Hampshire State Rep. Katsakioris
Pinellas Fire Dept D/Chief, Joseph Grieboski

Last edited:

Mockingbird6

Patron with Honors
That is so sick to make a promo piece of a win using someone else's superstitions to prove it's a good idea to contribute to the IAS. :bug:

freethinker

Sponsor
Thats some of the most insane bullshit I've ever heard.

I had an IAS reg tell me one time that only Patrons make it up the Bridge because they support the 4th Dynamic.

So DM's the fourth Dynamic?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
candy from a baby, huh?

Here's the quote:

Reges Sabri and Luis Colon made the typical 10% commission of course = $4,000, like taking candy from a baby!

You miserable critics, you espees, you degraded beings, you JUST DON'T GET IT, do you. Being a redge is the toughest job in the whole universe, but it is also the most rewarding. As a redge, I work WITH beings to assist them in overcoming their bank accounts, er, oops, I meant "reactive banks".

One of the problems to overcome, working with the actual being, is the aberative nature of MEST. To the WOG mind, MEST is a good thing ... but let me tell you, YOUR FIXATION ON MEST IS WHAT HAS YOU TRAPPED. Once I can reach the actual BEING and get him or her to ACTUALLY SEE what is going on, the nature of the trap, sure, I get every last cent. That is my job, so as to assist them in getting up the bridge, which, as you know, IS PRICELIST ... oops, I meant PRICELESS! (Pay no attention to those Freudian slips, Freud was a fraud, you all know about those evil psychs.)

Anyways, for all the hard work I do ... having to listen to endless sob stories ... having to overcome WOG considerations of things like bankrupty and the like ... for all the good I do assisting people up the bridge ... and you cheap bastards begrudge me my lousy 10%? I work hard for that money, damn it! And I have a family to feed, and payments on my new Cadillac Escalade, and the wife wants a new house! You resent me making a decent living? Clearly you are aberated on the subject of money and havingness.

Pete

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
Thanks Pooks for the expose'. Good to know what's at the bottom (no pun, well maybe) of Mr. Colon's Reg tactics.

I remember him from the Call-in at Miami Org and his unusal methods of recovering people back to the Org. He even created a post for himself and called it Ruds Reg. He would take a meter with him to interview people off course and blown. He would then get a Reg commission for whatever service they paid for when he brought them back to the Org. Never did find out what he was doing with the meter?????

He was the classic case of PR back then and per the video, still is. His favorite quote was "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." Would that be your pocket???

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
DM should take care that the Tiger, won't eat the Rat.
In this way the quote "only tigers survive" will give a sense.

DM is born in the year 1960, the year 1960 is the year of the Rat.

_brian

WogRevert
<scissors>...</scissors>

One of the problems to overcome, working with the actual being, is the aberative nature of MEST. To the WOG mind, MEST is a good thing ... but let me tell you, YOUR FIXATION ON MEST IS WHAT HAS YOU TRAPPED. Once I can reach the actual BEING and get him or her to ACTUALLY SEE what is going on, the nature of the trap, sure, I get every last cent. That is my job, so as to assist them in getting up the bridge, which, as you know, IS PRICELIST ... oops, I meant PRICELESS! (Pay no attention to those Freudian slips, Freud was a fraud, you all know about those evil psychs.)
Pete

Ah yes Pete.

Of course the exception is that the only mest one is allowed to be fixated on is owning at least 2 of the latest model fake lie detector, multiple sets of evil transcriptionist free hubbard spew journals and more Idle Morgues than zombie parishioners and vulture/vampire staff.

Jus guessin, I don't know much, might need to see the redge.

:unsure:

Last edited:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
e meters

Ah yes Pete.

Of course the exception is that the only mest one is allowed to be fixated on is owning at least 2 of the latest model fake lie detector, multiple sets of evil transcriptionist free hubbard spew journals and more Idle Morgues than zombie parishioners and vulture/vampire staff.

Jus guessin, I don't know much, might need to see the redge.

:unsure:

You NEED at LEAST two of the new hyperluminous e meters to get you up the bridge at WARP SPEED! And, lets face it, you are going to buy them sooner or later anyways, so WHY NOT NOW? See your redge today.

Pete

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM should take care that the Tiger, won't eat the Rat.
In this way the quote "only tigers survive" will give a sense.

DM is born in the year 1960, the year 1960 is the year of the Rat.

How fitting! I guess there must be something to the Chinese zodiac after all. :coolwink:

freethinker

Sponsor
I believe they meant year of the Tiger. Asian people are not excruciatingly exact in their zodiac descriptions. I have a Korean wife who refers to the year of the rat as the year of the mouse.
It's so interesting that her husband was born in the Year of the Cat, which is right after the Year of the Tiger!!

It's so interesting because THERE IS NO YEAR OF THE CAT AT ALL IN THE CHINESE ZODIAC!!!! ...but, you all knew that, didn't you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Zodiac

After the Tiger comes the Hare.