What's new

Sexual Abuse Permitted in Scientology

The_Fixer

Class Clown
From the article:

When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report. In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan. That’s what producing, high-statistic staff members are – Kha-Khans. They can get away with murder without a blink from Ethics…. And Ethics must recognize a Kha-Khan when it sees one – and tear up the bad report chits on the person with a yawn.”

Bolded above was also standard KGB policy as well, I believe. Read Communist Party member instead of high statistic.

Other than that, it is pretty ugly shit as well. Poor kids.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
From the article:

When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report. In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan. That’s what producing, high-statistic staff members are – Kha-Khans. They can get away with murder without a blink from Ethics…. And Ethics must recognize a Kha-Khan when it sees one – and tear up the bad report chits on the person with a yawn.”

Bolded above was also standard KGB policy as well, I believe. Read Communist Party member instead of high statistic.

Other than that, it is pretty ugly shit as well. Poor kids.

Thanks Fixer. And pretty much any junta in history.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not just the upstats that are protected. Scios are fearful of psychs and wogs, and think that FPRD and the tech is the only solution. I saw sexual abuse covered up. I was totally brainwashed and deluded, and felt uncomfortable, but I fell into line.

Hate myself for it. I did later go back and speak with several authorities and sexual abuse agencies, and was told at this point, there was really nothing I could do. A big part of it was that all parties were 'fine' with the 'handlings' and those instances I knew were folks still in who would definitely not cop to the instances. Other things included lapse of time, etc. The thing is, ANY HIDEOUS ACT is a result of CASE, and that the cult thinks they have THE ONLY ANSWER.

It makes me sick, but I can only go on and speak about abuses in the cult.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not just the upstats that are protected. Scios are fearful of psychs and wogs, and think that FPRD and the tech is the only solution. I saw sexual abuse covered up. I was totally brainwashed and deluded, and felt uncomfortable, but I fell into line.

Hate myself for it. I did later go back and speak with several authorities and sexual abuse agencies, and was told at this point, there was really nothing I could do. A big part of it was that all parties were 'fine' with the 'handlings' and those instances I knew were folks still in who would definitely not cop to the instances. Other things included lapse of time, etc. The thing is, ANY HIDEOUS ACT is a result of CASE, and that the cult thinks they have THE ONLY ANSWER.

You are doing the right thing now. That's what counts.

The_Fixer

Class Clown

What you did then is what you once did, like many of us.

What you are doing now is trying to right the wrongs. You should be more proud of what you are doing now and remembering that it wasn't right then and never will be. You are no longer that person.

Glad to have you on our side now. :thumbsup:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
GreyWolf, I know I am a duh-dum-dum with this, but if were to leave a comment, which drop down box on your blog/comments section do I click? I have tried leaving comments before, and it never works-???

Anyway, if the govt/FBI is ever going to do anything, it will be regarding this. It brought Jeffs down (but his cult goes on) -but someone has to tip off the Feds, like at Jeffs compound. Even then, look at the debacle it created - and how long it took. And yet the cult goes on. And dm is so well 'protected', he will never be held accountable - not like Jeffs, who was DOING it. The dm just likes to observe, and live vicariously . . ALLEGEDLY - other kinds of sexual stuff, but I have not heard about his enjoying sex abuse on children. :unsure:

It always astounds me, how one's conscience is subjugated to scno-tech/co$, through the brainwashing, and these kind of horrors and acts against humanity are rationalized - and allowed to go on - in the name of lrh - and MONEY. Oh holy money. This to me is the most insidious evil in scno/co$.

How long does it take, after leaving, before a person gets their conscience back? What happens when the person finally gets out of denial, and realizes what they did, inside, to allow these kinds of abuses to go on? I know not everyone gets THERE, but I hope they do. But how long does it take, to undo decades of brainwashing? And then what does one do to atone?

Whatever one can, I think . . . Whatever one can. Isn't THAT why we are here? :console:

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
This whole subject is disgusting and these criminal acts and betrayals must be exposed.

In an environment where children are turned over to nanny's and caretaker organizations

without a second thought, is it any wonder that persons with this predilection to

pedophilia would feel free and PROTECTED to practice their disgusting, abominable ways.

Reminds me of the attitude with which some staff, not all staff, but some staff, treated raw,

vulnerable, awestruck new public as a source of sex.

Enough said. I'm getting pissed. :angry:

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
But an awful lot of people still in the cult probably don't know about this stuff. Only after i started reading this forum did i learn about the wife-beatings, rapes, molesting small children, etc.
If someone had told me about such stuff decades ago my first reaction would have been disbelief. I mean, Scn is supposed to be better, more ethical, less aberrated than the "wog" world. This stuff doesn't sound like Preventative Dianetics (avoiding instilling engrams).

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
and I'm reminded of the guy who was OT VII who still felt an unnatural attraction to babies in diapers... no, the Bridge, FPRD, and whatever never 'handled it'. He was just kept in line with 'not being socially acceptable'. He felt it was just another expression of the 2D and that thetans were immortal, so wtf? As far as I knew, he didn't act on it since being in the cult, but I'm pretty fucking sure he never got called to the mat for stuff he did prior. I guess maybe the threat of his eternal soul was enough that he felt he couldn't do it again, but every person on that cycle felt that Scientology could 'cure' it. He was in a completely different org and area than I was, but !#@$.

We thought we could save and cure everyone.

What drives me most nuts is that when people would give earlier-similars in session for overts/withholds they sometimes would give instances of abuse. I NEVER got that. I seriously triple-checked with them every time that they felt it was an overt. BUT, you had to accept what the PC gave you.

Also, kids sexually experimenting with each other, especially if it was same-sex. Seriously, WTF????? I NEVER understood how someone being abused was an overt on their part, or being a kid who was curious was so heinous... and chasing down each step of the W/H pulling kinda made me sick. With the steps, it is made clear that you absolutely pulled it in.... "How else did you justify that?" OMG... commercial break is over... back to the TV void :)