What's new

Shocking! Why Scientology Celebrities are afraid to blow.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
OMG :omg: - I wish there was an icon of Mccauley Culkin doing his hand to mouth scream in Home Alone . . .

Like this? (I guess a little big for an icon :ohmy:)

home%252520alone.jpg

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep THAT one - only small like an icon . . .

Anyone? Bueller, Ferris Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not all Scientologists are afraid to blow. Rumor has it that John Travolta blows all the time, along with TopGun Tommy and possibly DM.

Pete

Hazmat

Patron with Honors

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Paul Haggis

Homosexuality, violates the 2nd dynamic. Which is, procreation, through sex. Since homosexuals don't do that, they would not progress well.

Groups, would stem from supporting the 2d, and mankind, etc..

Homosexuality, is a dead end, for an individual......Except by political, not natural means........

Natural. You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Natural. You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

What about lesbianism? I didn't see that mentioned in the article, although I skimmed.

This idea of homosexuality used to be addressed in anthropology in ages past and may still be extant but it basically suggested a curve to homosexual tendencies to population density, suggesting a natural control check to population growth and depletion of resources. Think "birth control".

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

What about lesbianism? I didn't see that mentioned in the article, although I skimmed.

This idea of homosexuality used to be addressed in anthropology in ages past and may still be extant but it basically suggested a curve to homosexual tendencies to population density, suggesting a natural control check to population growth and depletion of resources. Think "birth control".

From what I've read about what we know right now, the sources of homosexuality in men and women appear to be different. I think any evolutionary explanations are, at this point, more speculation than science, my point above was to show that there are plausible "natural" evolutionary hypotheses as to why there should be some level of homosexuality in the human population. Those hypotheses are being debated and tested right now, but may not be truly sorted out for decades, perhaps a century. That being said, the "unnatural" attack is rooted in 7th Century religious nonsense, no matter how you dress it up.

My point with the first post was not to assume what is natural and what isn't. Left-handedness was once (literally) sinister.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

From what I've read about what we know right now, the sources of homosexuality in men and women appear to be different. I think any evolutionary explanations are, at this point, more speculation than science, my point above was to show that there are plausible "natural" evolutionary hypotheses as to why there should be some level of homosexuality in the human population. Those hypotheses are being debated and tested right now, but may not be truly sorted out for decades, perhaps a century. That being said, the "unnatural" attack is rooted in 7th Century religious nonsense, no matter how you dress it up.

My point with the first post was not to assume what is natural and what isn't. Left-handedness was once (literally) sinister.

Some rams prefer other rams, some ewes, some ewes prefer ewes, this is the case in many species. It is natural, it occurs in nature, perhaps those rams are naturally dramatising their implants, but as all sex was created by the Psychiatrists on the track what the fuck.

I say to any ''do what's natural'' people ''You do what comes naturally to you and let others do what's natural to them.'':yes:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

Some rams prefer other rams, some ewes, some ewes prefer ewes, this is the case in many species. It is natural, it occurs in nature, perhaps those rams are naturally dramatising their implants, but as all sex was created by the Psychiatrists on the track what the fuck.

I say to any ''do what's natural'' people ''You do what comes naturally to you and let others do what's natural to them.'':yes:

In general, yes, but what came naturally to Hubtard was to manipulate people, and those kind of people should not do what comes naturally, they should get in Dara O'Briain's sack.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Uh ... somehow I missed completely seeing the Freedumb video about Paul Haggis. What an embarrassment of embarrassments! Couldn't even finish watching it.

http://www.freedommag.org/special-r...profile-the-many-personas-of-paul-haggis.html

I wonder what impact watching this short film would have on some judges around the world and on management of the Internal Revenue Service. I cannot think of anything like this that's been produced by any other religious organization.

Scientology -- there's really nothing else like it.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

In general, yes, but what came naturally to Hubtard was to manipulate people, and those kind of people should not do what comes naturally, they should get in Dara O'Briain's sack.

If only they's met, I would love to have seen Dara and the Hub having a discussion, it would have been interesting to say the least.

Pheryn

Patron with Honors
Uh ... somehow I missed completely seeing the Freedumb video about Paul Haggis. What an embarrassment of embarrassments! Couldn't even finish watching it.

http://www.freedommag.org/special-r...profile-the-many-personas-of-paul-haggis.html

I wonder what impact watching this short film would have on some judges around the world and on management of the Internal Revenue Service. I cannot think of anything like this that's been produced by any other religious organization.

This one somehow escaped my attention as well. Great timing, honestly, my morning has REALLY sucked and damnit that made me laugh. A lot. What other 'church' makes butthurt videos/websites? Any? No? Just boggles my mind.

Like someone gave a bunch of 12 year olds expensive video equipment. I'm just trying to imagine what goes through a scientologist's mind when they see something like that.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

Pretty ridiculous clip. Almost childlike in pointing fingers. They don't even see it.

It's funny how quick Scientology was to reg his wife Diane Haggis for auditing at CCI for years. He must have paid out thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars for auditing for her. She got a LOT of expensive auditing at CC while I was there.

------

And as far as there views on homosexuals? I got SP declared (ex-communicated) for homosexuality. After dedicating my life to Scn from 1975 to 2004. And I got slapped with a $150,000.00 freeloader bill, which I am sure is far less than Paul Haggis forked over for Scn services and donations.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pretty ridiculous clip. Almost childlike in pointing fingers. They don't even see it.

It's funny how quick Scientology was to reg his wife Diane Haggis for auditing at CCI for years. He must have paid out thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars for auditing for her. She got a LOT of expensive auditing at CC while I was there.

------

And as far as there views on homosexuals? I got SP declared (ex-communicated) for homosexuality. After dedicating my life to Scn from 1975 to 2004. And I got slapped with a $150,000.00 freeloader bill, which I am sure is far less than Paul Haggis forked over for Scn services and donations.
Yeah. at some point in that film they are degrading him for giving his ex wife a house, lol. What a monster!
There is nothing about Scientology that agrees with artistic temperment. It makes an artist quite miserable actually.
But, like everyone else I thought once the pkanet was clear, THEN artists could do art.
The real job of the Scientology artists would be to expose the insanity of Scientology, so that doesn't quite work out;)

CO2

Patron Meritorious

You should be grateful that they kicked you out. If you don't walk away because you want to, getting kicked out is the next best way.

When I was on OT 2 & 3 at AOLA on WESTLAKE AND 9TH, around 1973(??), THE E/O at AOLA was Margaret George, who drove a Vette, and was mid 50s in age (I'm guessing). She was old Hollywood money. I lived across the street with my girlfriend in the Westlake Lanai apartments.

My girl friend's ex was Margaret George.

This was back in my time of Scientology when sexual preference didn't mean anything. Nobody cared. I left the Co$ before that attitude changed.

It still has NOT CHANGED for me.

for myself, this joke rings true:

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink.

As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I especially like / love eating pussy."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
This one somehow escaped my attention as well. Great timing, honestly, my morning has REALLY sucked and damnit that made me laugh. A lot. What other 'church' makes butthurt videos/websites? Any? No? Just boggles my mind.

Like someone gave a bunch of 12 year olds expensive video equipment. I'm just trying to imagine what goes through a scientologist's mind when they see something like that.

That had a long history. Most people have NO idea how cringingly bad it could get.

Visualize, if you will, a Mission descending on Flag Bureaux in the early 1980's, headed by the infamous Captain Bill Robertson. As a "team building" exercise, he decides it would be neat for us to all to sing some songs. We practice for many days (it seems like an eternity) with lyrics like "aaand we FLORrrrish! And we prosPERRR!".

And then the tapes get sent to the FOLOs. They send back glowing reviews of our singing abilities. I privately wonder what would have happened to any FOLO CO who telexed back "Keep your day jobs, guys".

I still cringe at the experience.

Hazmat

Patron with Honors

Well, I notice you make pompous statements like the above, and nothing to explain it in any detail, whatsoever. Like, what do you think I think it means? What do you think it means? No one could possibly have a clue, since the potential is left so wide open. Natural, in the sense I used it, obviously means, "Of it's own accord".

Thus, it's natural for heterosexuals to have an advantage over those who for whatever reason, don' reproduce. They will be dominant in the society, number one have greater needs, number two.

Lastly, lesbians ARE homosexuals. Look up the word. It means sexually attracted to the same gender. Period.