What's new

Stuttgart Org (South Germany)

anonpinki

Hey Guys, my mainly Question: does anybody knows when the Stuttgart ORG is moving place?

I want to give a little update what is going on here in Stuttgart, south Germany.

Of course, like in all big cities they also try here to get an "Ideal Org" since long Time. They collect about 5 Million € jet (source: Department of the Interior). :duh:

In august I got a mail which emerged that "moving place should already be in May".
I gave this no big attention because there was lots of rumoring in the past.

Last Saturday we were Raiding and saw a truck with books and stuff moving (look at the pictures). We was shortly talking to a scientologist where they moving and his answer "you are from the government you should know this". :confused2:

1400621_1464750410417962_866405126_o.jpg
1412645_1464750380417965_1063296146_o.jpg

Does anybody of you know where they moving or what exactly is going on? Maybe somebody could help here to get informations?

greetings from Stuttgart :hattip:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like the government is forcing something upon them and the Scientologist who said this to you is ticked about something. Are govt. records public - maybe look it up to see if they are forced to move, did not pay taxes, deemed an evil cult and shut down! My postulate!! :yes::yes::yes::wink2::biggrin:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Hey Guys, my mainly Question: does anybody knows when the Stuttgart ORG is moving place?

I want to give a little update what is going on here in Stuttgart, south Germany.

Of course, like in all big cities they also try here to get an "Ideal Org" since long Time. They collect about 5 Million € jet (source: Department of the Interior). :duh:

In august I got a mail which emerged that "moving place should already be in May".

Last Saturday we were Raiding and saw a truck with books and stuff moving (look at the pictures). We was shortly talking to a scientologist where they moving and his answer "you are from the government you should know this". :confused2:

View attachment 6405
View attachment 6406

Does anybody of you know where they moving or what exactly is going on? Maybe somebody could help here to get informations?

Anonpinki, Willkommen, Bien Venu, Welcome!

Anonycat

Crusader

View attachment 6405
View attachment 6406

Have you seen this?: http://chanology-wiki.info/anonymous/deutschland/stuttgart