What's new

The dox jumble

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anyone know where I can find the specific HCOPLs that relate to holding a Comm Ev?

Axiom142

Anonycat

Crusader
Does anyone know where I can find the specific HCOPLs that relate to holding a Comm Ev?

Axiom142

I'm not sure. I think it's mentioned several times though.

Hubbard Communications Office HCOPL 7 September 1963, "Committees of Evidence, Scientology Jurisprudence, Administration of" p.6

Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 24 February 1972 Issue I, "Injustice", Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 7 September 1963, "Committees of Evidence, Scientology Jurisprudence, Administration of".

Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 22 September 1963, "Concerning Committees of Evidence".

Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 24 February 1965, "Addendum to HCO Policy Letter of 7 Sept. 63 Committees of Evidence, Scientology Jurisprudence, Administration of".

still here

Patron with Honors
Hello Ax

The ones already mentioned are what I remember - they should all be in OEC Vol 1 (from the Org board - Ethics was located in HCO - Divsion 1 - hence volume 1)
- somewhere near the back!!
(I suspect it will not show any amendments or cancellations - but probably not that much has changed LOL)

Still