What's new

The "NEWLIFE" According to Ron L Hubbard

What is the "NEWLIFE"? The "newlife" is the evolution of human consciousness, Ron L. Hubbard was not capable of giving the law of newlife to govern mankind for the transition of human consciousness. However, Ron L. Hubbard has described the transition of human consciousness as the state of a "Operating Thetan".

The state of "clear" can be thought of as a beneficial state that is related to the "thetan", by the exercise of the mind and soul. The state of the "Operating Thetan", is viewed as an extension to "clear", but it is more accurately described as an entirely new state of mind.

I decided to focus this conversation between the rift that exists between the "clear" and the "operating thetan", because the "operating thetan" cannot be obtained conventionally, it has existed as a spiritual extension of the "clear", and it serves as our example of the "newlife" that man is going to recieve. I also decided to approach this conversation differently so that we are all on the same therotical page with Ron L. Hubbard's conclusions into the "operating thetan" (mankind in the newlife).

The Precursor to Understanding Ron L. Hubbard's "Operating Thetan"

There is a natural duality that exists in human consciousness in this stage of evolution. That is the "soul to infinity" and the "soul to consciousness", this duality when viewed as a single state of consciousness, is seen as a limiter. Ron L Hubbard refered to this relationship in human consciousness as the "R6 IMPLANT". This implies that human consciousness as it exists, exists in an unnatural state. The SOUL in this state exists in two planes, and the existence of the soul in another plane, defines the soul in this plane. This is a restriction, that again was called the "R6 IMPLANT".

The state of "CLEAR" is designed to percieve the "thetan", that is to mitigate the "soul and mind" to percieve past the "R6 Implant". Just like Ron L. Hubbard's "ARC" TRIANGLE which is the soul, the human mind can act against the soul in the other reality that is the existence of the "soul in infinity", to achieve the state of clear, let me draw an example.

first_consciousness.JPG
The "soul in infinity" is on your left. The "soul" and the "mind" is on the right. They are called the "soul in consciousness". The state of "CLEAR" is the balance between the "soul in infinity" and the "soul in consciousness", this allows someone to percieve the "thetan", that is to communicate with an extraterrestrial. The state of "CLEAR" is a balance. Now if the state of "CLEAR" is a balance, then the state of thetan is unobtainable. Because in order to achieve the state of a thetan, the soul would have to loose its duality because the soul as it exists now human consciousness unnaturally exists in two planes of reality. This is unnatural and prohibits human consciousness from obtaining a pure thetan. This pure thetan was called the "operating thetan" by Ron L. Hubbard.

This is the vision of Ron L. Hubbard, this is his "Operating Thetan"

The old human consciousness exists in two realities, but the new human consciousness will exist in one reality, this is the NEWLIFE, or the "Operating Thetan" according to Ron L. Hubbard. A pure thetan soul would exist in one reality so this is the relationship comparatively:

Consciousness and Soul in Infinity

The soul is not distinguishable from the consciousness, and this relates to infinity (where infinity is seen as creation, creation is infinite). This is a complete evolution, but to better understand this evolution relationship I will draw a picture:

new_consciousness.JPG

More correctly, Consciousness and Soul is Infinity, the two objects one represents "consciousness and soul" as a single entity, and the other represents "infinity" the relationship of the evolution in human consciousness is more accurately described as the following.

"Consciousness and Soul is Infinity" - in the principal or spiritual sense
"Consciousness and Soul in Infinity" - in the physical sense - Ron L. Hubbard refers to this specifically as the definition of an "Operating Thetan".

The SOUL ceases to exist in more than one reality, and it gains an affinity to this reality, it is this affinity that defines the human consciousness, in the "newlife", that is the evolution of mankind. Before I continue this discussion, I will help you visualize human consciousness a it exists now, and as it will exist after the evolution of mankind, which is the "newlife".

FIRST A BRIEF MESSAGE FROM AN ANGEL

Golden+Angel.jpg

You do not stop being a spiritual being because the holy spirit has been removed, you continue being a spiritual being, that is how you were created in the image of god your father, but you grow to define yourselves and in doing so, you become greater then the father, you do not war with the father, nor will the father exist with you, because you have become greater then the father, this is the revelation of the angel of egypt, who has become your god.

Now we will continue our discussion - the old human consciousness, and the new human consciousness

This is the old human consciousness http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24012-Qabalistic-Reintrepretation-of-Binah ---- click here. It resembles a circle, and because it exists in two realities it has triangles that point in the circle to other triangles.

This is the new human consciousness

photoshop-spikes-thorne-3d-sharp-triangle.jpg

It resembles a circle with triangle pointing outward into a single reality. Where as the first consciousness had triangles pointing inward into other triangles. The restriction of the "soul" is removed, and this is seen in the human consciousness and his ability to relate to creation, Ron L. Hubbard often described this relationship of the consciousness difference in the "levels of OT (Operating Thetan)", although this was unobtainable, it will not be unobtainable forever, as the is the time and the age of the NEWLIFE for mankind, the evolution. I will help you to understand the vision of Ron L. Hubbard, before we continue.

Ron L Hubbard's NEWLIFE (operating thetan) Revelation

ot3jpeg.JPG
mind.JPG

Ron L Hubbard's symbol for the "Operating Thetan" resembles the human mind, as Ron L Hubbard was revealing the intention of man's creation, which is to recieve the NEWLIFE. And his symbol, reflects my discussion, or his symbol and revelation of the "operating thetan", was meant simply put, to be understood by man, by the giving of the law of NEWLIFE, by the son of man.

Ron L Hubbard's distinction between the "clear" and the "operating thetan"

DEFINITION OF A CLEAR: A THETAN WHO CAN BE AT CAUSE KNOWINGLY AND
AT WILL OVER MENTAL MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE AND TIME.

DEFINITION OF AN OPERATING THETAN: A THETAN WHO CAN BE AT CAUSE
KNOWINGLY AND AT WILL OVER THOUGHT, LIFE, MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE
AND TIME, SUBJECTIVE AND OBJECTIVE.

Ron L Hubbard makes a distinction between a "clear", that is one having some affinity to percieve a thetan, or thus experience some communication. And an "operating thetan", which is the manifestation of the attainment of a "clear" which is the "thetan".

Ron L Hubbard describes a complete transformation, however, mankind cannot make this transformation and so it has served unto this day as a revelation, or a precursor to our discussion of the NEWLIFE. And because these things are the wisdom of the gods, which I do not reproof by man I do reproof, and behold the law was given to you, that by the witness of another son of man I have spoken to you. -end of ambiguity

(there is a line I do not cross in my conversations, that is to say this is the end, and that is this is the beginning of a new era for man these things have benefited you, but you will be blessed, and the blessing is far greater, because this is the time of the inheritance. You are an ex-scientologist, know that the scientologists are included in the law of NEWLIFE, but do not put away scientology, restore the scientology through the law of NEWLIFE you are given, that is to say, witness these things of the least through Ron L Hubbard, that you do not come against the law of the newlife, should you be burned with the fire, you will be all burned up)

Last edited:

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
So the new human consciousness resembles the remains of a fly that has come in contact with the windscreen of a speeding car?

Being a newby I will go easy on you and not ask "Have you forgotten to take your meds?"

LTG

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . The SOUL in this state exists in two planes, and the existence of the soul in another plane, defines the soul in this plane. This is a restriction, that again was called the "R6 IMPLANT" . . . "

I think you'll find L Ron Hubbard only mentioned one type of plane in the R6 Implant story, i.e., Xenu's alien-transporting, DC8-shaped UFOs.

I think you'll find L Ron Hubbard only mentioned one type of plane in the R6 Implant story, i.e., Xenu's alien-transporting, DC8-shaped UFOs.

The alien UFOs and the DC8's share a common purpose, in Ron L Hubbard's story that is they are both connected to a migration. Now how they are connected, you know a DC8 can hold a lot of people and it can transport a lot of people to a given location. Especially if the UFO's are only taking people from a few principal locations, and even then, those people do not represent the whole earth's population, or every race or every nationality according to the law of NEWLIFE.

planes circle.JPG

Ron L Hubbard's story does not describe a population of people who are given a death sentence by the UFO's with an affinity to the DC8's, we can understand this affinity as a migration ability, which other planes like say jets do not have, further more, you cannot obey a law if there is no "humility or compliance" and you cannot have these things if you are rejected of the law, because you cannot come under its authority.

If you cannot come under the authority, then it is your peace that these things do not concern you, and that you remain in peace, to be burned up. -end of ambiguity

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . If you cannot come under the authority, then it is your peace that these things do not concern you, and that you remain in peace, to be burned up. -end of ambiguity

Oh, noes!! A bit like when Xenu dropped his hydrogen bombs in the volcanoes and then captured the Body Thetans, you mean?

Idea to make you big bucks, jellybean.....

Write a self help book called "Diagrametics".
Should be a hit. At least with visual thinkers.:)

Smilla

Ordinary Human
"In psychiatry, thought disorder (TD) or formal thought disorder (FTD) is a term used to describe incomprehensible language, either speech or writing, that is presumed to reflect thinking. There are different types. For example, language may be difficult to understand if it switches quickly from one unrelated idea to other (flight of ideas) or if it is long-winded and very delayed at reaching its goal (circumstantiality) or if words are inappropriately strung together resulting in gibberish (word salad).

Psychiatrists consider Formal Thought Disorder as being one of two types of "thinking" or "thought" disorders. The other type being delusions. The latter involves "content" while the former involves "form". Although the term "thought disorder" can refer to either type, in common parlance it refers most often to a disorder of thought "form" also known as Formal Thought Disorder."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_disorder

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
The alien UFOs and the DC8's share a common purpose, in Ron L Hubbard's story that is they are both connected to a migration. Now how they are connected, you know a DC8 can hold a lot of people and it can transport a lot of people to a given location. Especially if the UFO's are only taking people from a few principal locations, and even then, those people do not represent the whole earth's population, or every race or every nationality according to the law of NEWLIFE.

View attachment 4309

Ron L Hubbard's story does not describe a population of people who are given a death sentence by the UFO's with an affinity to the DC8's, we can understand this affinity as a migration ability, which other planes like say jets do not have, further more, you cannot obey a law if there is no "humility or compliance" and you cannot have these things if you are rejected of the law, because you cannot come under its authority.

If you cannot come under the authority, then it is your peace that these things do not concern you, and that you remain in peace, to be burned up. -end of ambiguity
I've never heard anyone mention seeing a US military plane gutted and retrofitted with alien technology allowing it to blend in but yet be able stop on a dime and perform surveillance. I saw this once as a young boy and even remember the look on the pilots face as well as the US insignias and numbers while it hovered completely stationary above and slightly to the west of our house in Golden Vally, Mn. I ran in to tell my mother that there's a man with black glasses watching me in a plane above the house but she had felt the strange pulsing rumbling and wouldn't go outside, neither did I at that point. This was one of the eye opening experiences that scared the shit out of me and made me prime Scientology bait as I then knew that there was something else going on here beyond what we know...