What's new

The original BAMFA is out!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: UPDATE

My life has been great since I got rid of the Scientology shackles. Perhaps it was their "suppression" that kept me from living!

I got married to my soul mate and completed the building of a custom home on 2 acres of land in August. The house has a 1700 sq. ft. dream garage attached, what's in the garage is even better: 2014 HEMI Ram, 2011 392 HEMI Challenger SRT8, 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum & 1974 Plymouth 'Cuda 360. Nothing like the sound of big American V8s.

To nobody's surprise, the multitude of Car Show Trophies handing in the garage trumps auditor certs any day of the week!

Oh, I'm sorry, was I supposed to pay off a six-figure "freeloader bill"? SUCK IT!

so_happy_for_you.gif

Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

Best wishes,

Mary

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
We too often hear stories of people struggling or so desperate to survive or get stable that they do things with unintended undesirable circumstances.

Though I have a policy of not doing financial business with Scilons, I have worked with Mike professionally and spent personal time with him. He sells HP (electric) and we are trying to standardize our plant on his first class product.

Mike is well respected in the industry and by his reps and clients, he works hard to be fair and decent. Great person to work with.

He has truly built a wonderful life, has a remarkable wife (never involved in the Scilon empire) and is one of those people who does make the world a better place.

His point of bragging is well earned, he conducted himself well and honorably in coming out, was very sensible and logical in how he built his life.

He is a good guy and deserves any success he experiences.

Wonderful news! He's a humble guy, so I appreciate you mentioning all this.

thanks%2520%2850%29.gif

CO2

Patron Meritorious
Re: UPDATE

My life has been great since I got rid of the Scientology shackles. Perhaps it was their "suppression" that kept me from living!

I got married to my soul mate and completed the building of a custom home on 2 acres of land in August. The house has a 1700 sq. ft. dream garage attached, what's in the garage is even better: 2014 HEMI Ram, 2011 392 HEMI Challenger SRT8, 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum & 1974 Plymouth 'Cuda 360. Nothing like the sound of big American V8s.

To nobody's surprise, the multitude of Car Show Trophies handing in the garage trumps auditor certs any day of the week!

Oh, I'm sorry, was I supposed to pay off a six-figure "freeloader bill"? SUCK IT!

I have authorization from Jeanie, that if you return, do A-E, retrain on GAT ll, she will personally guarantee that you can add a Renault Dauphne to your motor car list.

images

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike - Congrats and I am so happy for you!! The Scientology Organization can't STAND it when us SP's flourish and prosper...it drives them nuts!! Thanks for sharing your life with us here....life does get better as soon as one leaves the cult~! What an amazing story!!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Part 2...
(snip)

Apparently, I did not respond to a question right or said something (I don’t know), but the tables got turned on me and I was the Who behind virtually every bad statistic in the org. Now I’m being invalidated and evaluated for and being giving wrong indications galore! Enough of that, I refused to take his calls. I didn’t have to hide much because he was never in the org. At this point, I was thinking, “what do I need this shit for?”

I don’t know when it was that I first made the decision to break away from the insane asylum. I’ve had fleeting thoughts for quite some time. But, after this latest BS, I knew I was a short-timer.

I read through this freshly this morning, and I'm wondering if the reason they did this heavy ethics was to see if they could break you.

You were a valuable auditor, but had demonstrated that there was a limit to how much bullshit you would take. The thing to do with such a person (as had been done with many others) is to break their spirit completely, and crush any spark of rebellion that may be in their hearts.

This is how they get people to stay in The Hole or the RPF for so long. You don't really have a safe slave until the slave has been broken so thoroughly that he or she can no longer contemplate rebellion.

Otherwise you risk getting somebody who may finally decide he's had enough, wait for an opportunity to walk through the kitchen, grab a knife and cleaver, and just start chopping and slashing anybody who gets in his way as he goes for the door.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Due to the fact that Scientology does not work - no Oat Tea's and no Clears....Slappy Miscavige is on a constant witch hunt and SHIT ROLLS DOWNHILL...so the smaller Org's are getting real nasty and the staff blame each other, the public blame the Org's, the staff think the public are SP, PTS or some other label...and it goes round and round...constantly moving people around...constantly regurgitating the "tech" and reselling it. The musical chairs and "no entheta" keep the clubbed seals dumbed down!! So what happens is PEOPLE LEAVE - a guy like Mike Roiger says...ENOUGH and is out! And..they lost a very valuable staff member and I am so happy Mike is getting paid for his efforts and buying Hummer's instead of being used as a Sea Org Slave, not getting paid, living in horrific conditions, getting abused by the likes of Jeannie Sonnefeld and her whacko husband, David Sonnenfeld who have been abused by their seniors...and to to the top of this pyramid...and there is the #1 SP on the Planet - David Miscavige!!