What's new

The "Power" of The Reactive Mind and its Antidotes

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Or, you could just repackage the Tech Volumes from wikileaks and rename the file whatever you want. "Ron the Hypnotist" would work fine for the set.

True.

And you could re-package the tape "The Story of Dianetics and Scientology" and just call it "Ron the Liar".

crm1978

Patron with Honors
LRH had the biggest self concept of all "I am the only hope for mankind"What people don't see is the loss of self when you become a "scientologist" people take on that new self and all of the group agreement that goes with it.You are right about the power of suggestion people believe a proccess will give an ep (often vague)then run the proccess reach a floating needle then have the status the cheers at announcement and all of that that increases the power of that belief.Any real science would be carefull to test for and avoid the placebo effect.It is also why hubbard built a system of reduction of critical thinking into Scn It also explains why people will accept the whole Zenu thing where someone who saw it on clambake or Southpark see it as bad science fiction

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
I wouldn't say it's power to run actual GPMs, but I would say a person who doesn't know their own purposes, goals, problems, etc., is leading the unexamined life.

While the term Actual GPM is a Scientology term, the object it describes is not something within Scientology's understanding or methods of handling. Please keep this in mind.
IMPLANT GPM, an implanted goal problem mass. An electronic means of overwhelming the thetan with a signficance using the mechanics of the actual pattern of living to entrap the thetan and force obedience to behavior patterns. (HCOB 13 Apr 64, Scn VI Part One Glossary of Terms)
I do not see how this idea or definition could be used outside Scientology

Veda

Sponsor
IMPLANT GPM, an implanted goal problem mass. An electronic means of overwhelming the thetan with a signficance using the mechanics of the actual pattern of living to entrap the thetan and force obedience to behavior patterns. (HCOB 13 Apr 64, Scn VI Part One Glossary of Terms)

Do a search on this: implant GPM, actual GPM. Google is your friend. :)

Div6

Crusader

I guess you are not an Apple fanboi then.......:omg: