What's new

Tom Cruise & blownforgood - What's the connection?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Posted on WWP
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/299-...m-cruise-blownforgood-whats-connection-36412/

Tom Cruise & blownforgood - What's the connection?

There is more to this story…

I wanted to give everyone a little bit of background data on myself so the dynamics of the current situation can be fully understood.

I started working at the Int Base in 1990. I was an electronics technician and I worked on the high speed cassette duplication line there at Golden Era Productions. I had been brought to the Int Base to work on the cassette duplication production line as all of the staff that worked there previously were either declared Suppressive Persons or RPF’d for producing 350,000 cassettes that were low quality. They even burnt the files of those who were there before. They emptied out the desks and set fire to anything that belonged to the previous occupants. An overhaul was done of the line both technically and staff wise. I was the new kid on the block. I was the first person to arrive to replace the people that had been declared. Hooray! Lucky me!

I had not done many services as a public scientologist and was fairly low on the Bridge. I had done the Purification Rundown and some other introductory services before becoming an employee and that was about it.

One day I was told that I might be able to get some auditing. I was not that excited about doing that and was much more interested in doing Car School. In order to drive a motor vehicle at the Int Base you actually have to do a course on how to drive a car. That was what I really wanted to do. I thought that driving would be much more fun than getting some auditing. I was pressured to do the auditing first and was told that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I was given a short interview on what I was doing and how work was going, I was told to go up to the Villas. The Villas is where RTC was at the time. I was told to go see the Inspector General Ethics RTC – Marty Rathbun!

When I went up to RTC, I was met by an RTC staff member who led me in to see Marty Rathbun. I sat down in front of his desk. He started off by saying that I was one of only two people on the entire base that was qualified to get this auditing! He told me that I was not allowed to tell anybody about my auditing. I was not to tell my co-workers, I was not to tell my family members, nobody. I would be going in session every day and under no circumstances was I to be un-sessionable on any given day. I would be doing this for weeks and I would have to do whatever was needed so that I could go in session at the same time each day. He told me that all of my seniors were briefed that I would be on “study” on a special program and that RTC would be directly overseeing my progress.

This was a lot to swallow in one go. I was a bit shocked by all this, but never the less, I was game. Oh yeah, one other thing, my auditor was going to be Tom Cruise.

The penny dropped. Staff had been working day and night for weeks to get the houses ready where Tom Cruise was going to be staying. He was supposedly coming to stay at the base for several weeks or months and was bringing Nicole Kidman with him. It was all starting to make sense now. Tom Cruise was coming to do his Academy Levels. He was going to do his auditor training and he needed someone to audit and this person had to be very low on the Bridge.

The next day I started going in session with Tom Cruise as my auditor and this went on until he was done with his introductory auditor training.

It was a very interesting time. The conference room next to the music studio was converted into a course room and an auditing room. At the table studying was Kirstie Alley and Nicole Kidman. Bruce Hines was the supervisor. Tom Cruise would audit me on the other side of the room where an e-meter was set-up and every day I would go there and get audited.

After that, I was watched over to make sure that I did not end up on the RPF or in big trouble, because after all, I was the guy that Tom Cruise audited. If I went south or god forbid, some out-tech had occurred; it would be blamed on my auditor, Tom Cruise. That could not happen.

19 years later:
1. The guy that Tom Cruise audited blew from the Int Base.
2. The guy that audited Tom Cruise blew from the Int Base.
3. Tom Cruise’s supervisor that was there even blew from the Int Base!

Add to that the current legal actions that are occurring. I wonder if anyone is going through my PC file and looking through the sessions with Tom Cruise. What happened? What went wrong?

A very good friend of mine went and met with Tommy Davis not too long ago in a hotel in LA. The meeting was recorded by Tommy Davis and he had one of Scientology’s attorneys present for the meeting. Tommy Davis told my friend how I was the “lowest scum of all scum” and I was a “career criminal that could not be trusted under any circumstances.” This friend of mine knew me while I worked at Golden Era for many years and we remain good friends as we have both left Scientology. My friend, knowing me all too well, knows that I grew up in and around Scientology and that I worked at Golden Era Productions half of my life, so told Tommy Davis, “You guys made this guy what he is! He’s been with you all this time! You created this monster yourselves.”

I thought about this and the fact that Tommy Davis has never once contacted me, He has called and talked to all of my friends about me, spread lies far and wide, but on no occasion has he had the balls to talk directly to me and try and sort this out. Well Tommy, I would say that this has appeared to be a big mistake on your part. You can lie to reporters on CNN, but Dave Miscavige knows who screwed this thing up. Between the two of you, he probably is more to blame, but I am thinking that you will take the fall for this one.

By the way, say “hi” to Tom Cruise for me and give Dave Miscavige the bird for me next time you see him.

Until next time…
BFG
(Marc Headley)

P.S. I did end up doing Car School as well. Lucky for me too, as that was how I got the fuck out of there!

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the post FTS. Well done to you BFG/MH. Keep on rockin'.

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
Bit late for a red tag, don't you think?

Miscavige's Reign of Terror and pin-headed fanaticism, out-ethics and alteration of tech are more correct targets, I would think.

Wisened One

Crusader
:omg: Wow! Holy Shit!! :omg:

WOW! So BFG shares more and more tidbits with us, eh? WOW, he could singlehandedly take down DM, eh? :laugh:

So just to clarify: That was Marc Headley sharing BFG's story with us....right?

Oh and Thanks for posting this, FTS! :thumbsup:

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
I don't buy it.

Okay, maybe I woke up on the cynical side of the bed today but this story sounds fake to me. The terminology used is inconsistent. Employee? Was this used for the audience that would consist of a lot of non-ex-scios? Maybe. But who wouldn't understand "staff member"?

It's not "on the RPF" it'd be "in the RPF". Typo? Okay, I guess you could say "on" in this case.

PC file? It should be PC folders.

And who no matter who they were addressing would call the Academy levels, "introductory auditor training"?

Since this guy blew, he was either declared or labeled anyways; any staff member would know Tommy Davis wouldn't talk to him. Why would Tommy Davis talk to his "friend" with an attorney? And Tommy called all his other friends? :confused2:

I don't know; maybe the writer is non-English or non-American but this just sounds too fishy for me. The flavor of this whole story sounds a bit off. Or maybe this is just BFG's writing style. Sounds like this was written by someone who has just read a lot about Scientology and it's problems on the web. :bs:

Of course why someone would bother making something like this up is beyond me. I could certainly be wrong about this... Anyone else get this impression? :whistling:

Last edited:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I had the same shit happen to me. Some moronic EO called all my CoX "Friends" and told them what a scumbag I was. They promptly disconnected like good little dogs and told me to get in comm with the EO. He never replied any of my emails, the fag. Neither did RTC, the boobs.

We'll all get justice soon enough, I can feel it. :yes:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Okay, maybe I woke up on the cynical side of the bed today but this story sounds fake to me. The terminology used is inconsistent. Employee? Was this used for the audience that would consist of a lot of non-ex-scios? Maybe. But who wouldn't understand "staff member"?

It's not "on the RPF" it'd be "in the RPF". Typo? Okay, I guess you could say "on" in this case.

And who no matter who they were addressing would call the Academy levels, "introductory auditor training"?

Since this guy blew, he was either declared or labeled anyways; any staff member would know Tommy Davis wouldn't talk to him. Why would Tommy Davis talk to his "friend" with an attorney? And Tommy called all his other friends? :confused2:

I don't know; maybe the writer is non-English or non-American but this just sounds too fishy for me. The flavor of this whole story sounds a bit off. Or maybe this is just BFG's writing style. Sounds like this was written by someone who has just read a lot about Scientology and it's problems on the web. :bs:

Of course why someone would bother making something like this up is beyond me. I could certainly be wrong about this... Anyone else get this impression? :whistling:

The same guy has been around for a while, mostly on OCMB. He's done radio shows and everything else. He's very legit, from everything I can gather.

Emma even has a radio show he did last year up on the site.

It's a great interview. After you hear it, I don't think you will have the same concerns.

Go here and listen to it:

http://exscn.net/content/view/182/109/

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
On the RPF.. coz' it's a programme or process, rather than a place. If that's what you want to say.. I don't find this strange at all.

Tommy Davis contacting all, or many, of Marc 'Blownforgood' Headley's freinds is really standard OSA procedure. Tommy bringing a shyster, because Marc's freinds are SP's too, albeit not as 'dangerous' as Marc, seen from the cults viewpoint.. Marc is levelling the potentially most damaging lawsuit ever against the cult. The case is being prepared.

Thread about that: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9363

:yes:

Wisened One

Crusader
Well....WAIT a minute! :screwy: I must be confusing BFG with the other guy...you all know who I mean!!!

B2BFree or someone like that? I thought he also used BFG as a name? :blink:

Ugh! :melodramatic:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well....WAIT a minute! :screwy: I must be confusing BFG with the other guy...you all know who I mean!!!

B2BFree or someone like that? I thought he also used BFG as a name? :blink:

Ugh! :melodramatic:

BTs2Free is John Peeler. He worked with Marc at Gold.

Just in case anyone is worried that I am 'outing' anyone, these two guys have already revealed their names on OCMB and elsewhere.

I admire them both tremendously. They did a lot to convince me that I shouldn't be a part of the CoS.

Axiom142

Wisened One

Crusader
Right, I knew who BTs2Free was, just didn't wanna say...yet I thought HE used the name BFG (blownforgood). Ay mi....:faceslap: :no: :eyeroll:

Thanks for screwing my head back on straight! :thumbsup:

Does Marc have a blog, too?

Just gotta remember this from now on:

BFG=Marc Headley
BT2Free, is NOT BFG......

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

The original post was written for the Anonymous forum Why We Protest (WWP) which explains the simplification of the jargon.

This is BFG/Marc Headley at a seminar in Hamburg last year. He's one of my heroes. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhntABWzRas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTIo6eqJxk

PS perhaps the mods could combine all the threads on the same topic? I wasn't sure where to post as there are quite a few.

BFG posts

Thanks Free To Shine. Yeah, I did not post that stuff on this board originally and it was meant for a broader public, so yes, jargon has been altered slightly.

You also have to dig, most of this stuff is being excerpted out of a book and I have to be a little more lingo free in there. I wouldn't want anybody to not get what I am talking about.

I have been through these boards a bit tonight, and I have to say that they are some great stories on here.

I will put some links to stuff up on here in the next few days. New stuff that has not yet happened yet. I have a few steamy ones that I plan to dump on CW this week. There is so much stuff in the works right now, the fan is the last thing they are going to be worried about getting hit.

This is the year guys. This year, things are gonna change.

Better bring your A-game OSA. Because we are cocked, locked and ready to rock!

Until next time...
BFG

P.S. I am not part of Anonymous but I do love me some cake!