What's new

Uwe tragic story - a google translation

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Uwes story as far as know by now-what would you do with this information

Please let the following information within this board as long as I have not decided yet as I said in this case should proceed!
Here is what I am about people Uwe personally have seen, knew or were friends with him about his life and suffering in the Sea Org have found:

1979 or 1980 (16 or 17 years old) Uwe signed his contract with the Sea Org without a parent to have given its consent. The first time he spent in England, then he came to California to gold. To my knowledge, he had had a "Green Card" There was already before 1997 two falls by Uwe from what I heard. Once he fell from a roof and once in a kind of shaft. Was also the most by its causes MS?
In 1995, Uwe Security Guard or Security Chief in INT. Sometime from 1995 to 1997 broke his multiple sclerosis from Laurisse read by him or had distinguished him from divorce to their careers in the Sea Org to be able to continue or to prevent them in an RPF program ends. Uwe for the whole thing must be a terrible devaluation soon. First fiddle in a very high position in the Sea Org happily married with a woman he loved everything about - at least I have experienced so when I twice the two together could learn. Then as worthless and sick alone stamped by the woman leave. You trying times in his ability to - the stick is hard - it's not worse.
In this situation, he tried from the Sea Org to come out - he wanted the first RPF program does not perform. Geblowt He was then recovered ( "recovered"), agreed with the RPF program but still not match. There are safely in his personal records, the investigators in this case are certainly very interested. "And as you know .....( name) said many things get to people in order to convince someone to do the RPF."
"I remember clearly that it is extremely Uwe was beside himself because his wife is distinguished read. When he was planning the Sea Org to leave once he said" I just want to hear three words from her "many are RPFler divorced because they no longer are good views "(Laurisse was at the right hand of David Miscavige and Uwe was more than a decade, helped not properly until he finally had to die. Currently, there are also strong suspicions that Laurisse a sexual relationship with David Miscavige has. So are also very selfish motives by David Miscavige in this story can not be ruled out. Apparently, whose wife is currently disappeared - even this issue should be very carefully investigated.
In 2001, the PAC RPF in LA. In the RPF he deserved (since 1997?) 11.46 dollars in the week what it all off, even if he done it if he still had enough Krafft has made it impossible. It would be nothing stood in the street. Typical of the system is we have a strong social dependency created from it, especially in the United States is very heavy out of again. At the beginning he slept there together with 50 other men in a huge dormitory in a small room in bunk beds (degrading - a further devaluation of his personality) and was extradited to the constant stress of the RPF in a usual is: "You always have to run" We ( his mother, Christine, Heike my sister and I) have them learn until 2002 that he has multiple sclerosis. My mother, all lever set in motion and had already organized that one of the best medicines at this time he can get. But from LA, everything was blocked.
Between 2001 and 2004, the MS then increasingly worse, "although it seems that he now had some attention and care received (but by whom and with what skill?) And so far I have never knows with drugs against his multiple sclerosis had can help
2001 as he arrived he had "only" difficulty walking and has then until 2004 that he developed around the clock support needs. He always has one or two of the RPFler to worry about him, because he is not even in the moment alone to the toilet. It is with fresh fruits and juices and assists treated. " Only sometimes he goes with two people who accompany him into the local hospital. he always gets checkups in LA County, Texas Hospital or elsewhere, where the church for medical care must pay for nothing, because RPFler simply have no money to pay for medical treatment can. (the quality of treatment would be provided in other hospitals frt private patients have been better low-Uwe!) Once he was allegedly a few weeks in a clinic in which alternative methods against the MS have been applied, such as a water therapy.
"Before a short time (ie shortly before or in 2004? We had a private room at the 2nd floor of the West Wing for him dressing. Previously, he was in hospital in a critical condition (which must in time have been both his mother Christine So died of cancer in March 2004. (If the impending loss of his mom and the resulting stress for a further surge of multiple sclerosis - see www.wikipedia.de "Multiple Sclerosis") Up to this critical state "living in what Uwe a little curtained off space in a room with about 50 other guys "!!!! (makes me so angry!)
".... He can not be getting enough care and attention proffesional and it's inhumane to watch this going on! " Every now and if it went quite badly, he came for a short time in a hospital.
Since this article from some of my quotations are published, there was probably some police searches in the relevant PAC - buildings. 2006, Dieter him his father in the blue building. He gave me the room as he described how even in the report of the RPF Insiders will be depicted. On the second visit of my father he probably 2007 was outside the blue building housed in a kind of sanatorium in LA in a beautiful residential area. At this stage he could not properly articulate. Now he was so often in his wheelchair to leave the building? The passers in this building saw Uwe ZB with a walk by my father did with him was at the Batman cap he always wore. Can anyone in this board confirm? Uwe was actually from 2007, at least outside the building looks blue? Who can still existing gaps in this story filled with objective information?

How should I proceed? I think that Scientology is some very serious mistakes - some high-ranking Scientologists, perhaps even crimes. I do not want something that will ever happen again. Should I use the story in the public bring what would you do to my body? Which way would the safest lead to something nobody can drive again. And as I said, please let this information within this board until I've decided which way for my family and me the best.

With Love

Markus

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well I'm back from work and must say thats a bad google translation

Maybe somebody could do it better - thank you.

Markus
Uwes story as far as know by now-what would you do with this information

Please let the following information within this board as long as I have not decided yet as I said in this case should proceed!
Here is what I am about people Uwe personally have seen, knew or were friends with him about his life and suffering in the Sea Org have found:

1979 or 1980 (16 or 17 years old) Uwe signed his contract with the Sea Org without a parent to have given its consent. The first time he spent in England, then he came to California to gold. To my knowledge, he had had a "Green Card" There was already before 1997 two falls by Uwe from what I heard. Once he fell from a roof and once in a kind of shaft. Was also the most by its causes MS?
In 1995, Uwe Security Guard or Security Chief in INT. Sometime from 1995 to 1997 broke his multiple sclerosis from Laurisse read by him or had distinguished him from divorce to their careers in the Sea Org to be able to continue or to prevent them in an RPF program ends. Uwe for the whole thing must be a terrible devaluation soon. First fiddle in a very high position in the Sea Org happily married with a woman he loved everything about - at least I have experienced so when I twice the two together could learn. Then as worthless and sick alone stamped by the woman leave. You trying times in his ability to - the stick is hard - it's not worse.
In this situation, he tried from the Sea Org to come out - he wanted the first RPF program does not perform. Geblowt He was then recovered ( "recovered"), agreed with the RPF program but still not match. There are safely in his personal records, the investigators in this case are certainly very interested. "And as you know .....( name) said many things get to people in order to convince someone to do the RPF."
"I remember clearly that it is extremely Uwe was beside himself because his wife is distinguished read. When he was planning the Sea Org to leave once he said" I just want to hear three words from her "many are RPFler divorced because they no longer are good views "(Laurisse was at the right hand of David Miscavige and Uwe was more than a decade, helped not properly until he finally had to die. Currently, there are also strong suspicions that Laurisse a sexual relationship with David Miscavige has. So are also very selfish motives by David Miscavige in this story can not be ruled out. Apparently, whose wife is currently disappeared - even this issue should be very carefully investigated.
In 2001, the PAC RPF in LA. In the RPF he deserved (since 1997?) 11.46 dollars in the week what it all off, even if he done it if he still had enough Krafft has made it impossible. It would be nothing stood in the street. Typical of the system is we have a strong social dependency created from it, especially in the United States is very heavy out of again. At the beginning he slept there together with 50 other men in a huge dormitory in a small room in bunk beds (degrading - a further devaluation of his personality) and was extradited to the constant stress of the RPF in a usual is: "You always have to run" We ( his mother, Christine, Heike my sister and I) have them learn until 2002 that he has multiple sclerosis. My mother, all lever set in motion and had already organized that one of the best medicines at this time he can get. But from LA, everything was blocked.
Between 2001 and 2004, the MS then increasingly worse, "although it seems that he now had some attention and care received (but by whom and with what skill?) And so far I have never knows with drugs against his multiple sclerosis had can help
2001 as he arrived he had "only" difficulty walking and has then until 2004 that he developed around the clock support needs. He always has one or two of the RPFler to worry about him, because he is not even in the moment alone to the toilet. It is with fresh fruits and juices and assists treated. " Only sometimes he goes with two people who accompany him into the local hospital. he always gets checkups in LA County, Texas Hospital or elsewhere, where the church for medical care must pay for nothing, because RPFler simply have no money to pay for medical treatment can. (the quality of treatment would be provided in other hospitals frt private patients have been better low-Uwe!) Once he was allegedly a few weeks in a clinic in which alternative methods against the MS have been applied, such as a water therapy.
"Before a short time (ie shortly before or in 2004? We had a private room at the 2nd floor of the West Wing for him dressing. Previously, he was in hospital in a critical condition (which must in time have been both his mother Christine So died of cancer in March 2004. (If the impending loss of his mom and the resulting stress for a further surge of multiple sclerosis - see www.wikipedia.de "Multiple Sclerosis") Up to this critical state "living in what Uwe a little curtained off space in a room with about 50 other guys "!!!! (makes me so angry!)
".... He can not be getting enough care and attention proffesional and it's inhumane to watch this going on! " Every now and if it went quite badly, he came for a short time in a hospital.
Since this article from some of my quotations are published, there was probably some police searches in the relevant PAC - buildings. 2006, Dieter him his father in the blue building. He gave me the room as he described how even in the report of the RPF Insiders will be depicted. On the second visit of my father he probably 2007 was outside the blue building housed in a kind of sanatorium in LA in a beautiful residential area. At this stage he could not properly articulate. Now he was so often in his wheelchair to leave the building? The passers in this building saw Uwe ZB with a walk by my father did with him was at the Batman cap he always wore. Can anyone in this board confirm? Uwe was actually from 2007, at least outside the building looks blue? Who can still existing gaps in this story filled with objective information?

How should I proceed? I think that Scientology is some very serious mistakes - some high-ranking Scientologists, perhaps even crimes. I do not want something that will ever happen again. Should I use the story in the public bring what would you do to my body? Which way would the safest lead to something nobody can drive again. And as I said, please let this information within this board until I've decided which way for my family and me the best.

With Love

Markus

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
This any good?

Please leave the following information within this board (exscn), as I have not decided how best to further to proceeded with all this,

Here is what I've learned from people who personally saw Uwe, knew him or were friends with him about his life and suffering in the Sea Org:

1979 or 1980 (16 or 17 years old) Uwe signed his contract with the Sea Org without a parental authority having given consent to it. He spent some time in England then he came to California to Gold. As far as I know, he had had a "Green Card" given to him back then, sometime before 1997. From what I heard there were already two [accidents/falls] by UweOnce he fell from a roof and once he fell in some kind of shaft or pit. Was this in each case caused by his MS?

In 1995, Uwe Security Guard or Security Chief in INT. Sometime between 1995 to 1997 his Multiple Sclerosis broke out. Laurisse filed for or had to file for divorce from him, to be able to continue her career in the Sea Org and prevent her going ontpo the an RPF programme herself. For Uwe the whole thing must have been a horrible degradation. First fit as a fiddle in a very high position in the Sea Org and happily married with a woman he loved [most in the world] - at least that's how I experienced it when I was able to get to know the two of them together twice. Then labelled as worthless, sick and alone being left by the wife. Try to picture yourself in his situation - that's extremely heavy stuff - it doesn't get any worse.

In this situation he tried to leave ("blow") the Sea Org - "at first he didn't want to execute the RPF programme. He had blown, then was recovered ("recovered"), but still didn't agree with the RPF programme. There is infomation and recordings about this in his personal file, which will certainly be of strong interest to the investigators of this matter. "And as you know.....(Name) many things get said to people in order to convince someone to do the RPF."

I remember very clearly Uwe was extremely upset about his wife filing for divorce. While he was in the process of planning to leave the Sea Org he once said "I just want to hear three words from her" many are RPF'ers divorced because they were no longer in good standing. Laurisse became assistant to David Miscavige and Uwe didn't get real help until he finally died. Furthermore, there are currently strong suspicions that Laurisse is having a sexual relationship with David Miscavige. So very selfish motives by David Miscavige in this matter can not be ruled out. Apparently, his wife has currently disappeared - even this issue should be very carefully investigated.

In 2001 he comes to the RPF PAC in LA. In the RPF he earned (already since 1997?)
11.46 dollars a week, which made any getting out impossible, even if he had made it and had, had enough stregth to do it. . After all, he would have stood on the street.with nothing. As is typical for the system, a strong dependency being created from which it is very hard to break free, especially in the United States.

At the beginning he slept there in bunkbeds, together with 50 other men in a huge dormitory packed into the smallest space (degrading - a further devaluation of his personality) and he was subjected to the constant stress which is usual in an RPF "You always have to run" We ( his mother, Christine, Heike my sister and I) only found out in 2002 that he had Multiple Sclerosis. My mother, set all gears in motion and had organized for him to get the best medicine existing at the timeUwe could. But it was all blocked from LA.

Between 2001 and 2004 the MS became rapidly worse, "even though it appears that he received some attention and care by now (but by whom and with which qualification?) And as far as I know never with medication which could have helped against his Multiple Sclerosis. When he arrived in 2001 he only had difficulty walking, until 2004 when he developed to the point of him needing around the clock care. He always had one or two of the RPF'erscaring for him, because he couldn't even make it to the toilet. He was treated with fresh fruits and juices and "assists." only. He sometimes went to the local hospital with two people him accompany him. He always got checkups in LA County Hospital or elsewhere, where the church does not have pay anything for medical treatment, because RPF'ers simply had no money to pay for medical treatment. (the quality of treatment would certainly have been better in other hospitals) Once he was allegedly a few weeks in a clinic using alternative methods against the MS were applied, such as a water therapy.

A short time ago (maybe before or in 2004?) the RPF had to prepare a private room for Uwe on the 2nd floor of the West Wing. Before that he was in hospital in a critical condition (this must have been during the time his mother Christine died of cancer) so in March 2004. Did the loss of its mother and the stress resulting from it provide for a further thrust of the Multiple Sclerosis (see www.wikipedia.de; Multiple Sklerose) Up to this critical state, Uwe was living in a little curtained off space in a room with about 50 other guys"!!!! (Makes me so furious/angry!) ".... he cannot be getting enough proffesional care and attention and it's inhuman to watch this going on!" From time to time when his condition was really bad he had a short time in hospital.

In 2006 his father Dieter visited him at the blue building. He (Dieter) described the room to me (Markus) as was described in the report by the RPF insider. Since this article was published, which is the source for some of my quotes, there was apparently investigations by police in the PAC building concerned. When my father visited a second time probably in 2007 Uwe was (apparently) placed the blue building probably housed in a kind of sanatorium in LA in a beautiful residential area. But at this point he couldn't properly speak
anymore. Was this the reason that he was allowed to leave the building in his wheelchair more often now? The passersby the building saw Uwe during a walk my father did with him back then from the Batman cap Uwe always wore. Can canyone on this board confirm this?
Was Uwe actually cared for outside of the blue building at least from 2007 onwards? Who can fill in the existing gaps in this story with information?

How should I proceed further? I find that Scientology has committed some very serious mistakes in this case, - some high-ranking Scientologists, perhaps also even committed crimes?. I want to see to it, that something like this may never happen again. Should I make the story public what would you doin my place? Which way would best stop such a thing happening to someone else

And as I said previously, please leave this information within this board until I've decided which way is the best for me and my family.

Best wishes

Markus