What's new

Wanna understand what happened to Uwe Stuckenbrock?

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Please send me all the information you have

Markus, on another thread we just oncovered some information that might be useful to you.

On the Miami email leaks thread, someone mentioned sorrow about the death of a Miami Org staff member. This triggered a short conversation about staff members who had died.

I spotted something that I've known for decades, but it became clear as I revisited the loss of my companions and one time peers. I realized there was an undeniable pattern of behavior in the cult regarding medical conditions. The abuse suffered by your brother was not a one time lapse of prudence. The neglect of his illness and lack of care and compassion is Standard Scientology and there is much evidence to back this up.

We were discussing people we had known and people we miss since leaving the cult we mentioned a few who had died. But I know of at least three who became ill after many years of service as a staff member (Not Sea Org) and followed the program assigned to them by the cult for some period of time. Then at some point the illness became so great in spite of using the cult's superior resources the staff member either died or was turned over to the staff member's non Scientology family to be cared for or to die.

This was just a short conversation about one Class 5 Org. There must be hundreds of stories like these that will show that your brother was systemactically abused by the cult of Scientology and the cult is responsible for his decline in health and untimely death to a greater degree than reason would indicate.

The cult has a documentable history of preventing it's staff and parishioners from recieving a reasonable amout medical treatment, proper nutrition, adequate sleep and rest or relaxation, hygenic and safe working and living environment within common expected standards.

If you are interested we can provide you with names of people we know who were tossed aside to suffer or die when their condition that hadn't responded to Scientology turned into a potential PR flap. These people most certainly have families.

I'm just thinking....maybe you don't have to stand alone. Have you met any folks like this with stories that back up your stand against the neglect and abuse of the cult?

I want more than anything for the cult to get justice or retribution as a result of your persistance. You are a champion and a hero. People will escape the lack of care and compassion a staff member or Sea Org member is most certainly going to experience because of you speaking out and telling Uwe's story through your own pain and sense of loss.

Thank you.

Yes please Good Twin please send me all the information you have.
Do you need my e-mail address? Or is it possible to post it here?

Best
Markus

chrisanon

Patron
Hey there, Markus. I usually post at WWP but I wanted to let you know that I've been following your story and I'm heart-broken for your family. This is what Sci is all about-- breaking up families and wrecking lives.

I'm so glad that German TV presented your story to a wide audience, and I'm wondering if you've gotten any information or help because of the broadcast? Is there anything more people can do to help you?

Markus

Thanks Chrisanon :)

Hey there, Markus. I usually post at WWP but I wanted to let you know that I've been following your story and I'm heart-broken for your family. This is what Sci is all about-- breaking up families and wrecking lives.

I'm so glad that German TV presented your story to a wide audience, and I'm wondering if you've gotten any information or help because of the broadcast? Is there anything more people can do to help you?

Thank you for your compassion Chrisanon. Yes you are so very right "Scientology is breaking up families and is wrecking lives"
Many people called me and wanted to talk to me after the reportage aired in SWR 3 but I did not get any new information.
You ask if I need help:confused2: yes of course but I don't know how someone could help me with this whole complicated matter.

Best wishes
Markus

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thank you for your compassion Chrisanon. Yes you are so very right "Scientology is breaking up families and is wrecking lives"
Many people called me and wanted to talk to me after the reportage aired in SWR 3 but I did not get any new information.
You ask if I need help:confused2: yes of course but I don't know how someone could help me with this whole complicated matter.

Best wishes
Markus

I think you need to write a book, Marcus. To spread the story even further.

Best wishes,

Mary

Ladybird

No need to say goodbye.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUL3ut4gyQ

View attachment 2952

and for you Laurisse - if you ever free yourself from Hubbards mind manipulation please contact me and my family here in Germany. You will be welcome.

love
Markus

That is very gracious Markus. I feel the same but many people can't forgive and open their hearts to cult victims because they don't understand and they take the disconnection and secrecy as a personal insult.

I think it is so important to help famillies understand what really happenend so they can get back together and also prevent their own children and friends and neighbors from suffering like our families did.

Extract from "Information Disease: Have Cults created a New Mental
Illness?" by Flo Conway and Jim Siegelman. Science Digest January 1982
pp86-92]

"A very effective thought control technique could also be worked out from
Scientology, which could be used to make individuals into willing slaves."
-L Ron Hubbard

[description of the authors' research into the long term effects of
involvement with various cults]

Two groups in particular showed signs of inflicting the most
severe physical, mental and emotional harm on their members: the Hare
Krishna and the Church of Scientology. Among all groups, Krishna and
Scientology tied with the Unification Church in reports of physical
deprivation. Their members reported getting the least sleep per night and
having the most deficient daily diet.
The rituals of the Church of Scientology bear little resemblance
to those of any other cult. With its extensive program of "training
regimens" and expensive "auditing" counseling, Scientology operates
successfully as both religion and mass-marketed therapy. According to
those who responded to our survey, however, Scientology's may be the most
debilitating set of rituals of any cult in America. Onetime Scientologists
who answered our questionnaire reported that it took them, on the average,
more than two years (26 months) before they felt fully rehabilitated- more
than *twice* the time of those from other major cults [Hare Krishna: 11.1
months, Divine Light Mission: 12.3 months].

Moreover, former Scientologists surpassed all others in reported
incidents of physical punishment while in the group (35 percent) and, upon
departure, they claimed the highest rates of sexual dysfunction (22
percent), violent outbursts (28 percent) [average is 14 percent],
hallucinations and delusions (28 percent) [average is also 14 percent] and
suicidal or self-destructive tendencies (44 percent) [average is 21%]. On
average, former Scientologists surveyed reported more than *twice* the
combined negative effects of all the other cult groups.

Ironically, although claiming the most severe long-term effects,
former Scientologists surveyed reported the *lowest* total of hours
per week spent in ritual and indoctrination. This apparent discrepancy
seems to support opinions we have expressed earlier that, in combination,
Scientology's training regimens and "auditing" counseling sessions
(conducted on an E-meter, a kind of crude lie detector) may have an
intensifying and compounding effect on the nervous system that goes beyond
that of simpler cult rituals. And that, *hour for hour, Scientology's
techniques may be more than twice as damaging as those of any other major
cult in America!* In our view, this could be a vital direction for further
research by scientists working in the field of neurophysiology.

"The overall impact? Devastating!" wrote one ex-member. "I still
tend to view the world in Scientological terms: 'Truth is only an
illusion.' 'People are robots.' 'People are basically insane and dangerous.'"
Another was even more bitter: "The only thing I got out of this scam was
deep suicidal depression coinciding with the fear of death within five
years after separation. We were told that ninety percent of all 'refund
cases' eventually commit suicide."

Markus

That is very gracious Markus. I feel the same but many people can't forgive and open their hearts to cult victims because they don't understand and they take the disconnection and secrecy as a personal insult.

I think it is so important to help famillies understand what really happenend so they can get back together and also prevent their own children and friends and neighbors from suffering like our families did.

This:yes:

Best
Markus

Markus

Scientology teaches, does it not, that a person "pulls in" whatever happens to them?

Thus, there is no victim of a crime. Isn't that convenient for LRH, DM and anyone else who wishes to be criminal towards others?

I found this troubling when I was IN CoS; now I find it unconscionable.

Right Tiptoethrutheminefield. This is the problem and this is why so many crimes can be hidden inside this organization.

Best
Markus

Sharone Stainforth

The only thing to truly understand about Scientology, is that they are experts in causing mental illness, and human suffering.

http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?cat=722

Jürg Stettler, a spokesman for Scientology in Germany said: “The truth is precisely the opposite of that which the ARD is showing.” The organisation is investigating legal means to prevent the programme from being broadcast.

The truth is Scientology lies.L. Ron Hubbard lied. David Miscavige lies. Scientology spokespersons lie and even average, 'normal' scientologists lie, whilst under the spell of Scientology brainwashing.