What's new

What I expect of an INDIE Scientologist.

Good twin

Floater
That thought (and Rathbun) too has got to cross the mind of every person who knows a little about Scientology. I weighed it many times, but came to the conclusion that there is no OP that would permit trashing of senior cult leaders in the public's eye.

Sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be. It's just the we all retain the reflexive response that Scientology is lying. They lied so many millions of times that when they finally tell the truth nobody believes them.

I agree that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. But while I am by no means certain that Marty and Mike are still connected to CoS and running an op, I do think it's possible.

Were you not around for "Story of a Squirrel"? The Senior C/S Int who was LRH's personal auditor took a fall that revitalized the cult tremendously. The church sent out copies of the issue blaming David Mayo for all the bad results and no results that people had been paying for for years. Many took the bait. I was one of them. I had been successfully blown for over a year and along with thousands of others I was recovered with "The bad guy has been caught. It's safe to come back now."

I know there are differences in the Marty and Mike game, but it could definitely lead to the same result. Especially if the Dwarf is in on it and willing to retire with a nice fat bankroll. I mean, it's been done. Jus' sayin'

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
It is noteworthy that both Rathbun and Rinder are still using (and somewhat successfully, positioned as they are as opponents of the CofS) a variety of old CofS PR lines, including the PR line that what was done in the 1970s, by the Guardians Office, occurred without L. Ron Hubbard's knowledge or approval, and was contrary to Hubbard's teachings, etc. and, besides, it's not important anymore, in light of the tremendous tech that Hubbard gave Mankind, etc.

From 1980, concerning the 1970s:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Qa6WIedQ0&feature=related

Includes interviews with Paulette Cooper, Scientology officials, and Church members. This was after the 1977 FBI raids, the subsequent exposure of much revealing information, and the criminal conviction of Mary Sue Hubbard, when Scientology was doing PR damage control:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOBGZyfw3o&feature=related

Interview with Nancy Many. (At 1:30): "Hubbard hated Paulette Cooper. He hated her and he wanted her destroyed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY76WHmRlYA&feature=player_embedded

From the Affidavit of Tanja Burden http://www.lisamcpherson.org/burden.htm:

"At the Fort Harrison I remained LRH's personal messenger. I observed LRH control the operation of Scientology in various 'Orgs' worldwide from the Fort Harrison. I coded and decoded messages to and directly from Hubbard. Hubbard used approximately 15 codes at this time to conceal his operations, programs, and policies, which he disseminated worldwide. I personally delivered messages concerning Operation Snow White, Operation Freak Out, and other Scientology secret and illegal operations. I also filed these in Hubbard's personal filing cabinet..."

Re. the Tanja Burden Affidavit, Marty Rathbun, on 3 November 2010, on his blog, had this to say, "This is utter crap," while at the same time attributing any actions against Paulette Cooper to "suppressive squirreling" occurring behind Hubbard's back.

Miscavige&Cof$ vs Rathbun&Independent Scientology does have the feel of some kind of deep "op," but I don't think that David Miscavige is clever enough, or possessed of enough self-control, to formulate a Bad cop-bad Scientologist(Miscavige)/Good cop-good Scientologist(Rathbun) intelligence-gathering&public-opinion manipulation operation where he has himself depicted - to such a wide audience - as the scapegoat for what is wrong with Scientology.

The only possibility is that Miscavige is not really the boss of the CofS, and perhaps is being blackmailed - not the possible mutual "blackmail" between Miscavige, Rinder, and Rathbun, which keeps their war limited to PR and propaganda - but blackmail from a higher source, someone holding incriminating information over Miscavige's

Thank you, Veda, for the way you piece together eras, subjects and sources. You saved me two hours rooting around the rabbit hole. You answer the questions that haven't been asked outright, and you do it in context and so that it's easy to look up. Yay.

Gib

Crusader
Cool post. And thanks for that LRH ED 236 INT. I particularly love one section about the "tech" of washing a car. That one goes straight to the stupid thread!

Untitled-637.png

This is hilarious. Hubbard's hyperbole has no bounds. Here he just creates a problem out of thin air that doesn't exist in the real world and then he is, once again, the savior who "discovers" the tech of car washing. In fact he does have "tech" for washing a car in the OEC volumes which includes the use of a "turkey feather duster". LOL.

WHO IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD:

* "....takes hours to wash the car"?

* Tried to wash a car and ended up with a "...messed up car"?​

What "tech" would be necessary to wash a car other than to use a garden hose to make it wet and then a simple cloth/sponge to apply some mild detergent? Then rinse the car and dry it?

What 7 year old child in the world could not be taught to wash a car in 30 seconds?

This is all part of the imaginary mythology of the "tech"--and the belief that nobody can function in the world without Scientology and Hubbard's words of wisdom.

In a Scientology-ruled world, those same 7 year olds would be doing clay demos on the "tech" of how to sharpen a pencil or use an eraser.

Stupid!

That's exactly it. Hubbards words are actually all a sales job hidden under technology, a self created science. Hubbard constantly sold us on the idea of OT. Psych's and mental healing is based on bringing back to normal, or ideal (w/o worry, problems, ARCX's, make wrongs, tolerance, love, etc). But Hubbard with his influence into the occult and mysticism, sold us on the idea of mini gods, OT's. And what did he do, why he created KSW in 1965 to steal the work of the masters at the time. Hubbard was no dummy, just a thief. And thiefs are smart. All IMHO :confused2:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Mike Rinder opens up about Snow White

OK, boys. Done with J&D on the car washing? :yes:

Back to some serious business now on this thread. :yes:

Did LRH order or know about Snow White? :nervous:

Big debate going on over at Marty's between Mike Rinder and a few somewhat enlightened posters.
reynolds75%281%29-80x80.jpg

They're beginning to press with some harder questions over there. I'm surprised that these questions
and comments are being allowed. They've come a long way in 3 1/2 years, I guess.

Onion peeling going on. Worth a visit to read down near the end of the thread.

Face, they're stepping all over your turf now: the relationship between LRH and MSH. :omg:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mrinder December 17, 2012 at 1:11 am

Not sure where you get your information from that LRH approved operations against Paulette Cooper or Gabe Cazares? Or are you asserting this based on the logic of “it was his organization so therefore he knew”?

mrinder December 17, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Clearly you didnt know Mary Sue Hubbard. If you had you would understand how silly this is. He is the LAST person on earth she would tell about illegal actions. Your assumptions are just that, and certainly not based on anything other than “Most dogs are brown. He has a dog. Therefore his dog is brown.” The outpoint in your conclusion is “assume similarities are not similar.”

mrinder December 17, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Yeah, that’s Tonja Burden. Who filed a civil case trying to collect money. There was TONS of shredding done in the paranoia to eradicate anything that gave ANY connection between LRH and the GO. It was nuts and unreal. But I do not believe ANY documents ever indicated any connection between LRH and an “operative” doing some illegal act.

But this is a debate that is pointless continuing. It’s unprovable either way. And no matter what I say, it won’t satisfy those who wish to believe otherwise.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much more back and forth at the Blog.

"Inquiring minds want to know."

paragon_85_oz.jpg
paragon_85_oz.jpg
186.gif
paragon_85_oz.jpg
paragon_85_oz.jpg

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
That is my view as well.
The name Meade Emory comes to mind.
The monies spent on lawsuits and p.i's, and other legalities, would support the idea that DM has a Lawyer like Meade Emory pulling his strings.
Lessee. Where are those dox showing Mr Emory and some other ppl as being owners of *CST*:unsure: ( whatevah! COS entity it is):unsure:
I had thought that Marshall Goldblatt was pulling DM's strings on Real Estate investments, but I just recently read that Marshall is dead.
Conspiracies are fun. Ya think that Marty knows where, what, and who owns those strings ?
:lol::unsure:
(my bold)

Yes, I've read these names (and then some) before. :)

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but when I look at this impressive list of $cientology organizations (thanks to Veda who mentioned the list in another thread) and when I realize that it doesn't even include any of their numerous front groups, I cannot help but think that there must be some higher hierarchy above DM.

I just can't imagine Miss Cabbage to have the smarts and the brains to hold all these entities together and to control them - he's too dumb and too weak for that. After all, he has to resort to beating people and yelling at them, to get what he wants. Those are indicators for a very small, weak and dumb being. That's why I think that there has to be a higher hierarchy above him that pulls his strings and that's why I think that if DM would just disappear, nothing significant would change at all.

Now to finally get to the question this thread is about: I would [STRIKE]expect[/STRIKE] wish that some of those Exes, Indies, whatever, who are in the know would shine some light on that upper hierarchy.

Veda

Sponsor

Not sure where you get your information from that LRH approved operations against Paulette Cooper or Gabe Cazares? Or are you asserting this based on the logic of “it was his organization so therefore he knew”?

Clearly you didnt know Mary Sue Hubbard. If you had you would understand how silly this is. He is the LAST person on earth she would tell about illegal actions. Your assumptions are just that, and certainly not based on anything other than “Most dogs are brown. He has a dog. Therefore his dog is brown.” The outpoint in your conclusion is “assume similarities are not similar.”

Yeah, that’s Tonja Burden. Who filed a civil case trying to collect money. There was TONS of shredding done in the paranoia to eradicate anything that gave ANY connection between LRH and the GO. It was nuts and unreal. But I do not believe ANY documents ever indicated any connection between LRH and an “operative” doing some illegal act.

But this is a debate that is pointless continuing. It’s unprovable either way. And no matter what I say, it won’t satisfy those who wish to believe otherwise.

He didn't know.

hubbard.jpg

From a 1986 interview of Martin Samuels, former Mission Holder, and founder of the Delphian School, from the 'Reflections' chapter of the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?' http://www.amazon.com/reader/0942637577?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=sib_dp_pt :[/I]

"Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.

"The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...

"And of course the next person thinks he or she is immune...

"The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He'd let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor."

"And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur, Inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he 'raped' his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.

"And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

"And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place...

"But the thing that's amazing, and to me terrifying, is the characteristic of the mind, my mind, your mind, and apparently many other people's minds, where I could buy this horseshit, where I could participate in it."

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Mike Rinder opens up about Snow White

OK, boys. Done with J&D on the car washing? :yes:

Back to some serious business now on this thread. :yes:

Did LRH order or know about Snow White? :nervous:

Big debate going on over at Marty's between Mike Rinder and a few somewhat enlightened posters.
reynolds75%281%29-80x80.jpg

They're beginning to press with some harder questions over there. I'm surprised that these questions
and comments are being allowed. They've come a long way in 3 1/2 years, I guess.

Onion peeling going on. Worth a visit to read down near the end of the thread.

Face, they're stepping all over your turf now: the relationship between LRH and MSH. :omg:

paragon_85_oz.jpg
paragon_85_oz.jpg
186.gif
paragon_85_oz.jpg
paragon_85_oz.jpg

THANK YOU for posting that!

Mike Rinder is in total desperation mode. Now his real colors are showing--a pathetic cult liar.

Lost 97.5% of any respect that I had for Rinder with just those responses. I grant him a 2.5% chance of recovering from his career of deception.

Indies are not Indy from anything except the truth.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Looks like rinder is in a bit of a tizzy. I think some truths are beginning to cause him a bit of a rash. Keep scratching mike.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Trying to master 'Super Powers' of going "stably exterior with full perception" is as nothing compared to the far more difficult job of rehabilitating Mr. Hubbard and his shattered reputation.

Keep talking, Mike: the truth will set you free. (Proper facts that count in the real world: not the Scieno-version.)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

You know.. I do not believe that Mr.Rinder is stupid enough to actually believe what he said above... Out of [some] respect for the man, I must assume that he tries to kid us and pull our leg.. [a polite way of saying he expects to cheat us. Which does tell us that he thinks were kind´a stupid.. ehm..]

In fact, the above blather is strikingly reminiscent of Scientology PR babble, as studied and drilled on their PR course.

:fighting:

Veda

Sponsor
In April 1976 Hubbard was secretly residing in Washington, DC.

Some of the handwriting appears to be Hubbard's, although I wonder if it was written on a clipboard or other non-stationary flat surface. At the time, from accounts, Hubbard was fond of spending time in a park frequented by jogging Secret Service agents, and has a special camera that he used to surreptitiously photograph the agents. The camera was built to appear to be pointing in one direction while, actually, pointing in another direction. (Very Hubbardian)

Hubbard had just fled Florida, but, apparently, felt comfortable while in Washington, DC.

This was the second frame up attempt. Both frame up attempts, these days, are usually identified with the name "Op Freakout."

__________​

1 April 1976

MAJOR TARGET: To get p.c incarcerated in a mental institution or jail, or at least hit her so hard that she drops her attacks.

PRIMARY TARGETS:

US B1 NE SEC working in liaison with OPs NAT.

To remove PC from her position of Power so she cannot attack the C of S.

SITUATION: Cooper is still not terminatedly handled.

DATA: Cooper is getting her power back. Attacking again.

Attached is approved Op Freakout. This additional channel should really have her put away. Worked with all the other channels.

The FBI already think she really did do the bomb threats on the C of S

http://www.american-buddha.com/scandalscientology.cov15.gif

http://www.american-buddha.com/scandalscientology.cov12a.gif

5 April 1976

DATA: PC is attacking Base and probably coordinating MC Cleans attacking actions.

PC has been arrested before for Bomb threats against the C of S.

We reinforce this and have her committed.

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
<Snip>

IL2L,

There are things Mary Sue wouldn’t have told El Ron, that’s for sure. However, there are things that Mary Sue would have NOT not told Hisself. I was not privy to anything to do with Snow White—other than I knew some kind of Op called “Snow White” was going on to “get the goods”, once and for all, on the Gubmint. I did not know it was an illegal internal espionage Op. I also knew that Op's were being run on Gabe Cazares (sp?)...and El Ron knew about that...and on Paulette Cooper. Again, I did not that there were illigal things being done. I do not know for a fact that El Ron knew about Snow White or Freakout but hey, if I knew of their existence...and I was not GO or CMO...HTF did Hisself not know?

I doubt very seriously that the Mary Sue I knew would have placed the "Church" in as much legal peril as she and Jane Kember did and not inform El Ron and receive Hisself's "blessing"...even if it was just a "wink or nod of the head".

It is my personal experience that there were things that El Ron claimed Hisself didn’t know that I knew for a fact Hisself did know. Period. It was part of Hisself’s modus operandi.

Who cares what Tonja Burden filed? Tonja was FAR, FAR, FAR more in the know as to what exactly El Ron knew or didn’t know, did or didn’t do than Mike Rinder. I knew her, too. In my book she most credible and certainly MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more credible than Mike Rinder…a known liar, goon squad leader, ruthless SO Heavy and El Ron Admirer, “Legacy Protector” and “Good Name” Defender.

It is largely “unprovable” due to the shredding, lying and Legal muzzling that’s gone to “Protect” El Ron and the Cof$ of which Marty and Mike were, in one way or another, part of. And, that IS the point why it’s worth “debating”, especially on the Marty/Rinder Board.

Call me a cynic, but I don’t necessarily see this as an “evolution” or “progress” of Marty’s Board. Marty Troll’s his own Board for various reasons and uses Posts that he lets through as “Strawmen” and lures in his Trolling. Stuff like this quickly shows who’s agin ‘em, who’s with ‘em, and who is “faltering”. It allows topics that Marty and Mike know are “percolating” out in the Flocker’s little worlds and minds that are getting “stirred up” from reading the “Natter Boards”, provides a safe room where M&M can take the Flock, and put on a Dog and Pony Show of “Openly Discussing and Handling" the Topic...without the interference of Folks like Veda, Infi, me and most all you other PTS, SP, DB, Scumbag, Punks. :coolwink::biggrin::thumbsup::clap:

Face:)

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Ya Think!?:whistling:

Face:)
I do too, yes I do! - In fact Mr.Rinder's posts are quite funny.. He states that no documentation or evidence has ever been found that Hubbart knew about or condoned any crime.. Mr.Rinder then describes [rather proudly too!] how the GO/OSA directed the schredding and disappearance of any documentation or evidence that Hubbart knew about or condoned any crime!

Think me! - Well, it was Mr.Rinder's 'job' in the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology, so of course he's proud of a good product.. Eh?

But really: Read the 'Bolivar Policy' and the 'Penalties for Lower Conditions Policy'.. That's L.Ron Hubbard condoning and inciting illegalities and violence.

:yes:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
These two posts are too good not to bring over here as well:

---------------------------------------------------
mrinder December 17, 2012 at 4:39 pm

OK, well I think you are drawing conclusions without all the data.

I spent a good deal of time with him and have personal observations about his management style. But I doubt that anything I would say would change your opinion, and it really doesnt matter anyway. I was asking a question about how the conclusion had been reached that Hubbard knew about ops on PC and Gabe Cazares. If someone had some information about it, I would be interested. It was why I posed it as a question.

I also think that those who believe Hubbard “must have known” about these things omit an enormous factor: Mary Sue Hubbard. I knew her too. I am quite certain that had she known about those things, she would NEVER have allowed her husband to know about them. For a number of reasons, not the least being her protectiveness towards him. She is much maligned by many, current members of the RCS and anti-Scientologists. But I don’t recall any of them ever claiming she was not loyal to her husband beyond all reasonable levels. I do not think he treated her well in the end — she took the fall and he felt betrayed by her because of the shit that had been going on in the GO that he was not aware of that ultimately sent her to jail.

That he was an unindicted co-conspirator is based on the government’s belief also that “he must have known.” Believe me, they tried VERY hard to prove that to be the case. They never could. They would have like nothing more than to prosecute him.

mrinder December 18, 2012 at 11:30 am

This is an excellent comment — but I feel there is another point that is relevant here.

Discussion about the faults of Hubbard do nothing to change the current scene. His shortcomings do not change the tech or philosophy of Scientology or its abuse or misuse. Exposure of Miscavige CAN help put an end to the abuses.
---------------------------------------------------

The winds are changing direction at Marty's blog . . . and picking up intensity, IMO.

What I think is happening over there right now.

Just my speculation. Nothing more.

Having been interviewed by Lawrence Wright, I think Marty has gotten his hands on an advanced reading copy of the soon-to-be-released book and has discovered that there are a lot of "reveals" about him (and Ron) that are going to be hard to "walk back."

Maybe even stuff of the magnitude of Marty, DM, Bill Franks and a few others verbally beating up on and terrorizing MSH. Trying to get "the dirt" on her about Snow White and other issues to immobilize her and minimize her influence. And frame her.

Franks admitted to being wired with a body mike with a van sitting outside the building to receive transmissions during these mental "gang bangs." Who else was wired? Was Marty? Was he there? Now I don't know, but reveals of this magnitude wouldn't sit so well with some of the Indies. I'm speculating that Marty is allowing through some of the more controversial posts to try to inoculate his people a bit in advance of the inevitable reveals (potentially serious and deadly "viruses") that will be in print in January.

I think the Wright book will cause some real issues for him personally amongst his flock. His only self-saving strategy would have been for him to "get out in front of the story" by publishing his own big book, his major opus, in advance of Wright's and to come clean on all the big issues that could bite him going forward. Which I don't even know that he could do that.

Just my "off the wall" speculation. I haven't seen the Wright book yet. :confused2:

ILove2Lurk
285.gif

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I suppose there is some Scientology policy which might support the idea that L Ron Hubbard was protected from information which, had he known, would have exposed him to legal repercussions. There's HCOPL 12 February 1967 - The Responsibilities Of Leaders - which states, in part:

. . . When you're close to power, get some delegated to you-enough to do your job and protect yourself and your interests-for you· can be shot, fellow, shot, as the position near power is delicious but dangerous, dangerous always, open to the taunts of any enemy of the power who dare not really boot the power but can boot you. So to live at all in the shadow or employ of a power, you must yourself gather and USE enough power to hold your own-without just nattering to the power to "kill Pete," in straightforward or more suppressive veiled ways to him, as these wreck the power that supports yours. He doesn't have to know all the bad news, and if he's a power really, he won't ask all the time, "What are all those dead bodies doing at the door?" And if you are clever, you never let it be thought HE killed them-that weakens you and also hurts the power source. "Well, boss, about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me." "Well," he'll say if he really is a power, "why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it. Where's my blue ink?" . . .

Basically, if you have to kill/beat/rob/defame/etc someone to keep Scientology working, get on with it, but don't tell me about it and I won't ask any silly questions.

Is this HCOPL possibly an exception to the L Ron Hubbard Hubbard Law of Commotion? It does seem to clash with the screeds of tech which state that spiritual freedom is only earned by taking more and more responsibility for one's actions. The ironically named "Responsibilities of Leaders" is little more than a short manual in how to avoid responsibility. But, in Scientology the only real responsibility is survival and, when it comes to criminal actions, that entails not getting caught. Afterall, facing the consquences and being held accountable is -0.7 on the tone scale, which is worse than body death.

[video]http://youtu.be/bd2B6SjMh_w[/video]​

Veda

Sponsor
A small sampling:

"I can make Napoleon look like a punk." L. Ron Hubbard, from his "real goal" 'Excalibur' letter, 1938

"Men are my slaves..." "You can be merciless when your will is crossed and have a right to be merciless." 'The Affirmations', 1946

"No rights of any kind... Dispose of quietly and without sorrow." L. Ron Hubbard, 'Science of Survival', 1951

"Ruin utterly." "Always attack." L. Ron Hubbard, 'Manual on Dissemination of Material', 1955

"Dianetics and Scientology are self-protecting sciences. If one attacks them one attacks all the know-how of the mind. It caves in the bank. It's gruesome sometimes.

"At this instance there are men hiding in terror on Earth because they found out what they were attacking. There are men dead because they attacked us - for instance Dr. Joe Winter [wrote Introduction to 'DMSMH', and the book, 'A Doctor's Report on Dianetics' with an Introduction by Fritz Perls]. He simply realized what he did and died. There are men bankrupt because they attacked us - [Don] Purcell, Ridgeway, [publisher of 'DMSMH'] Ceppos." L. Ron Hubbard, 'HCO Manual of Justice', 1959

"Find or Manufacture enough threat." L. Ron Hubbard, 'Department of Government Affairs', 1960

"Have you ever had unkind thoughts about L. Ron Hubbard?" L. Ron Hubbard, Security Check, 1961

From 'Keeping Scientology Working', 7 February, 1965:

"We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't something cute to do for lack of something better.

"The whole agonized future of this planet, every Man, Woman, and Child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology :unsure::ohmy::yes:

"This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance :spacecraft:. [See 'Implantology'] Remember, this is our first chance in all the endless trillions of years of the past . Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven [Hammering out of existence incorrect technology]..."

Just prior to the appearance of 'KSW', was published the piece 'My Philosophy', in which L. Ron Hubbard told Scientologists:

"Blinded with injured optic nerves, and lame with physical injuries to the hip and back, at the end of World War II, I faced an almost nonexistent future. My service record stated: 'This officer has no neurotic or psychotic tendencies whatsoever', but also stated, 'permanently disabled physically'.

"And so there came a further blow. I was abandoned by family and friends :violin: as a supposedly hopeless cripple and probable burden on them for the rest of my days."

And, on 7 March 1965, one month after the appearance of 'KSW' was published 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists, the Fair Game Law':

"A Suppressive person or group becomes 'fair game'.

"By Fair Game is meant, without rights for self, possessions or position, and no Scientologist may be brought before a Committee of Evidence or punished for any action taken against a Suppressive Person or group...

"Suppressive acts are defined as actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce, or impede Scientology or Scientologists.

"Such suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology.

"[Suppressive acts also include] continued membership in a divergent group; continued adherence to a suppressive person or group pronounced a suppressive person or group by HCO; failure to handle, or disavow, or disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of suppressive acts; being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons.

"[Suppressive acts also include] 1st degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or belongings not [underlining added] guilty of suppressive acts.

"[Suppressive Persons] place themselves beyond any consideration for their feelings :nazi:or well being...

"The homes, property, places, and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppress Scientology... are all beyond any protection.
"

In 1968, the public use of the name "Fair Game" was prohibited, as it caused "bad public relations." However, all Fair Game practices, and the Fair Game philosophy, continued. Hubbard also developed an extensive Fair Game (attack and covert attack) Tech for use against Scientology's "enemies."

A few years later, he developed PR Tech, with which to shroud applications of Scientology's Fair Game philosophy and Tech, and with which to better handle any "PR flaps" resulting from occasional exposures of the use of Fair Game.

The 12 February 1967 Policy Letter 'Admin Know-How, the Responsibility of Leaders' -a.k.a. The Bolivar Policy Letter - on the topic of how a subordinate should relate to his "power":

"[The power asks] 'What are those dead bodies doing at the door'. And if you [the subordinate] are clever, you never let it be known HE [the power] killed them - that weakens you and also hurts the power source. 'Well, boss about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me'. 'Well', he'll say if he really is a power, 'Why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it. Where's my blue ink?...

"...always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to the critic, or even the dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of a whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise...

"...Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies of this kind... and if they are right and also manage their man [the power] and keep him from collapsing from overwork, bad temper or bad data, a kind of juggernaut builds up."

"I am not intersted in wog morality... I can make Captain Bligh look like a Sunday School teacher." L. Ron Hubbard, 1969, 'Discipline, SPs, and Admin'

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

In fact, the above blather is strikingly reminiscent of Scientology PR babble, as studied and drilled on their PR course.

-snip-

Yep, essentially the same PR lines, and PR gimmicks - modified slightly for the age of the Internet - but it's done, this time, as an "attacker of [and as one being attacked by] a popularly considered evil," that "popularly considered evil," of course, is Miscavige and the CofS.

Almost the ultimate gimmick.