What's new

YOU ARE A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey, I don't have the time to read this entire thread, but when I saw the title, You Are A Suppressive Person, I thought it was a joke thread - you know, like Jeff Foxworthy's You know you are a redneck if -blah blah, and he always ends whatever he has talked about - the crazy things people do - with - You are a redneck.

So I thought this was like that . . . :lol: Oh well . . . I guess I am a redneck.

larfalot

Patron
:)My understanding from doing a pts sp course was that actual suppressive people dont recognise that they are an sp. :)
Much like a psychpath who figures he is perfectly right in all his cruel or no conscience dealings. :yes:
So I think that all you nice people who have 'recognised you are an sp' should send a letter to the church explaining how you feel much better now that you have been declared one and thank the church for "the right indication" but that there's something wrong with something because now that you know you are an sp:clap: the technology must be flawed somehow, being that you recognise ya are one.:eyeroll:

Anyhow, my good friend who was labelled sp by the "church" is reading some of the things here with me right now. She wonders how many people have been labelled sp ? What does it matter, I say. But now I am obviously an sp too just because i post here and now here I am still friends with my friendly sp.

I know that labelling people sp is extremely ignorant. The sp lingo is the churches lingo but I think it can demoralise some people. especially when family or friends are in scientology and follow the nutter who starts the sp thing about someone.
What a petty justification it is to chuck this label to someone as a way of shirking responsibility or more likely to hide their own dirty little acts by simply pointing their finger at someone and say he is an sp which in my mind is labelling him or her a psychopath or sociopath. :)
Much love from LARFALOT........a potential sp in the making. :biggrin: You watch me (mr ethics officer and others) in the not too distant future.......I will show the characteristics of a "social person" and point my finger at those who have tried to shoot me down and did shoot down my friend. I have know my friend for 9 years. She has helped me in a few ways. She is a good person. Last year she told me her story. The bastards who hurt her and cut her off from her family need their actions reviewed:yes:. But not by scientology 'justice system' which never gets used anyway. "Intention versus Intention":biggrin: