What's new

Hubbard on sex with little boys

Koot

Patron with Honors
There is much evidence that hubbard had no respect whatsoever for children (and I wouldn't have trusted him with a pet cat but I have no evidence that he ever diddled a feline ... or a child). There is evidence that children and babies were treated appallingly under his 'guidance' especially in the early SO days, but their parents were equally guilty for allowing it to happen.

Out of interest (genuine question) what is it about scientology/hubbard that you still respect or feel should be well regarded these days?
I have studied and applied some of Hubbard's philosophy(10 years,mostly staff,mostly tech trained) with an honest desire to learn. I like what I have learned. It has helped me to live a better, more productive life as per my point of view. I was helped and have helped others by using what tech I had/have. I have my own horror stories from being on staff but I chose to proceed every step of the way until I didn't. I do not fault the tech for the bull shit in the org/s (missions included). The viewpoint I have taken from this whole process has served me/is serving me, well. As far a LRH, well, he was human and I forgive him for his errors and short comings. I think what he has put forth far out weighs his foibles.

Koot

Patron with Honors
"Raving antagonistic."

"Bent of the destruction of Scn."

"Robots."

Would you care to elaborate?

As I recall, some time ago I gave you a link to the Scientological Onion, and it links.

http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105/index.html

Did you read it?
I read it AGAIN. While I agree that those tactics ARE used by individuals in the Church I don't think LRH had those tactics in mind as he did his studies.. Scientology and the Church are 2 separate things . One is an applied philosophy written in books and the other is a CORPORATION.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Pretty much says it
It looks as though it pretty much says what YOU want it to say by taking my words out of context so as to more closely fit your narrative.

To be clear (no pun intended ), I have zero antagonism towards Scn or Scientologists, and have friends who practice Scientology.

My issue is with those who commit human rights abuses, utilize fraudulent representations to recruit members as well as when selling their services, etc.

I would be opposed to ANY organization of any nature if it did those things on a routine basis, not because of their beliefs, but because of their abusive and criminal practices.

Veda

Sponsor
I read it AGAIN. While I agree that those tactics ARE used by individuals in the Church I don't think LRH had those tactics in mind as he did his studies.. Scientology and the Church are 2 separate things . One is an applied philosophy written in books and the other is a CORPORATION.
Have you read the links?

Most of Hubbard's writings (instructions to Scientologists) are not in books, they are found in the secretive LRH orders database of Scientology's INCOMM computer system.

_____​

As concisely, and as simply, as I can state it, here's my view on the difficulty re. examining the topic of Scientology.

IMO, those who perceive Scientology's negative core often can't see the positives that - amongst the hype and soft manipulation - speckle the outer display layer of the subject. Their explanations are often incomplete, as they can't see those parts of the display coating that are truly positive.

Those who perceive the positives - in the outer display layer - often are unable to see the negatives at its core. Their explanations tend to be extremely naive.

Conveying the idea that there is both a positive outer display coating which is ultimately subordinate, and also a negative hidden core which is ultimately dominant, can be difficult. It seems that the laws of nature, the laws of the human mind, and perhaps the laws of the human nervous system make recognizing both aspects difficult.

Scientology is a secretive and manipulative doctrine with a truth-coating. The truth-coating is displayed while the negatives are often hidden or disguised; or, when they no longer can be denied, are rationalized or "spun."

The "Scientology package" is both positive and negative. Scientology is a carefully crafted (by its founder) mix of "Black Scientology" and "White Scientology," resulting in Scientology.

Since the negatives are hidden, disguised, or denied, it becomes necessary to focus on the negatives. However, I've also acknowledged and spent time describing the positives.

Usually, Scientologists can grasp the notion that "Black Scientology" might be used on "Suppressive Persons," but not the idea that Scientology's founder used "Black Scientology" on his own loyal followers. This is difficult to explain to Scientologists, since Scientology (Hubbard's teachings and "applied philosophy") is regarded as a "gift" from Hubbard for their benefit. Yet Scientology, as crafted by Hubbard, is a devious mix of "Black" and "White" Scientology, and this mixture is what makes Scientology a trap.

Currently, about as far as "Independent" and FreeZone" Scientologists can venture is to assert that corporate Scientology's current leader, David Miscavige, uses "Black Scientology." Beyond that, things become foggy for them.

In his confidential writings, Hubbard taught that Scientology's enemies should be subjected to "enemy tactics," and to the various mechanisms of the mind (and "reactive mind"), and Hubbard, in writings and lectures, would sometimes describe these and, on a few occasions (usually at lectures), even warn the wide eyed and eager Scientologists that some evil force (not him of course, but the communists, Nazis, psychiatrists, the "12 bankers," etc.) could use Scientology to enslave - such is "the power the tech," etc. FZ and Indy Scientologists are fond of quoting these warnings. This, while remaining subject to many of the manipulative ideas and methods woven into Scientology by its founder.

Here are a few examples. There are many.

L. Ron Hubbard described himself as "Mankind's Greatest Friend," etc., so his writings and comments about "aberrative mechanisms" and "enemy tactics" never came across as a warning about himself. If anything, it made others more inclined to trust him.

For example, in Dianetics, what's "aberrative"? Something that equates to "survival." The "held down 7s" are "aberrative" because they're identified with the person's survival. "Survival," as a "mechanism" becomes "aberrative."

Even in 1950, Dianetics was presented as being a "race with the atomic bomb." The message was plain enough: Dianetics = Survival. No Dianetics = Doom.

And this continued into Scientology. One of many examples: In 1956, Hubbard wrote, "With Man now equipped with weapons sufficient to destroy all Mankind and Earth... The primary race on Earth is... the one being run between Scientology and the atomic bomb."

How many Scientologists read Hubbard's descriptions of Dianetics and Scientology as essential for Mankind's "Survival!" - and their own "Survival" - and thought, "Oh, Ron's using the 'Survival mechanism' to manipulate me" ?

Another example from 1950 Dianetics is the "ally computation." Someone comes out of the blue and helps another person, helps the other person in some way or other. The "help" could be indifferently offered, or insincerely offered, but if the needy person regards it as aiding in his "Survival!" (or well being, or the alleviation of pain or the attainment of pleasure or relief), then (so the theory goes) the "ally" mechanism is in place and in effect. For example, an uncle, who may not be a particularly nice fellow, gets his little nephew a glass of water when that nephew is sick in bed and thirsty. The uncle (in the mind of the little nephew) becomes an "ally," and the uncle become identified with "Survival!"

Now, who would have thought that "Mankind's Greatest Friend," on whom the "Survival!" of Mankind, and the "Survival!" of each person (Scientologists, through Ron's "Bridge") depended, would use the "ally computation" and the "Survival mechanism" in order to deceive, manipulate, and exploit? Nah, that could never happen.

However, it did happen, and not only years later, but sometimes the same day, or previous to Hubbard mentioning a deceptive, manipulative or destructive mechanism or tactic.

But it was disguised, and so wasn't recognized. Hubbard's warnings about the race between Dianetics or/and Scientology and the atomic bomb were regarded by Scientologists as warnings by their, and Mankind's, #1 "ally," L. Ron Hubbard. Who amongst Scientologists suspected? Yet, the warning noted above - from 1956 - was less than a year after Hubbard had published, and distributed, his fake "Russian Psychopolitics textbook" http://warrior.xenu.ca/Brainwashing-front.jpg (which of course denounced Dianetics), a "textbook" that, amongst the haughty "Russian Commie"-sounding rhetoric, and references to psychiatrists practicing lurid sex with their (unconscious) patients, "Pain-Drug-Hypnosis," shock treatment, lobotomies, etc., was a compendium of enemy ("Russian Communist") ideas and practices for "asserting and maintaining dominion over thoughts and loyalties."

From Hubbard's "Russian Textbook":

"The failure of Psychopolitics might well bring about the atomic bombing of the Motherland. The psychopolitical operative must succeed for his success means world peace... The end thoroughly justifies the means."

Even "Survival!" - used to manipulate - was mentioned in the fake "Russian Textbook":

"It is pointed out in many early Russian writings that this is a survival mechanism. It [the "Survival!" mechanism] has already been well and thoroughly used in the survival of Communism."

Hubbard's 1955 "Russian Textbook" was loaded with manipulative and exploitative ideas and practices, many of which were being used on Scientologists themselves - used on them by their "Greatest Friend" and ally, L. Ron Hubbard - ideas and practices which were, ultimately, from the 1960s onward, formally incorporated, by Hubbard, into Scientology doctrine and practice.

Yet, who suspected? Yet, it was right there. And because it was right there it was unthinkable.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
There were private projects conducted by Hubbard, such as one called "angels of the moon." As I recall this is mentioned in the Otto Roos' 1984 write-up. Otto called these projects "weirdies." Although my memory of this write-up should be checked to be confirmed.

There was an alleged event that would have occurred (approx. late 1975/early 1976) shortly after Hubbard would have given his "New Vitality RD' lectures in Daytona Beach, Florida, and exactly 30 years after the performance of 'The Babalon [sic] Working' ritual, to create a non-human "moonchild," in Pasadena with Jack Parsons.

Some people think that "non-human moonchild" is Scientology, as in Scientology's dark spiritual force.

But that's just speculation.

The statement is in the form of an affidavit, listed with other documents, in a Clearwater Commission link. (Unfortunately the link to the affidavit is no longer is available, as far as I know)

The affidavit is by a former Sea Org member named Ann Bailey. She was an young, aristocratic looking redhead in her early twenties.

______________​

An excerpt:

At the Manor, I was directed to the elevator and went to the seventh floor. The entire floor was elaborately furnished to the point of suffocation. A S.O member appeared and showed me to a door that was partially open.

I went into a very large living room with heavy curtains, pile carpet, overstuffed chairs and clean to the point of obsession.

Sitting on one of the chairs drinking what looked like sherry was a heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in the back. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black shoes, highly polished.

He didn't say a word and slowly got up and motioned me to follow him into the next room.
I didn't know if it was Hubbard, and wondered if I was to have an auditing session or an interview. I followed him.

I found myself in a lavish bedroom. This still didn't worry me as sometimes interviews and sessions were held in bedrooms at the Hollywood Inn for staff.
There was a small table set up with an e-meter on it, and again I thought about a session.

Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

I was repelled by him.

I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and cold to the bone at that moment.

I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant I realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I resisted I knew that my punishment would be extreme.

His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was there.

I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened. I realized it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to be completely divorced from reality. He was so strange that I realized that if I provoked him he could be extremely dangerous.

I let him undress me without resisting.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

He lay on top of me.

As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in some way he managed to get his penis inside me.

Then for the next hour he did absolutely nothing at all. I mean nothing!

After the first twenty-five minutes I became about as frightened as I have ever been in my life. I felt as if in some perverse way he was telling me that he hated me as a female. I then began to feel that my mind was being ripped away from me by force.

That was the worst of it all. I really felt he coveted an aspect of my personality and he wanted it. This was weird, total control on a level I could not fathom at the time. I had no idea what was happening.

After half an hour I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't move my body from underneath him, and I could feel he still had no erection.

He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the side and just gazed into space.

old-L-Ron-Hubbard_400x400.jpg

I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming because I felt I was having a nervous breakdown. Then I got the terrible thought that he was dead. He was hardly breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became very morbid.

After an hour he got up and walked out.

I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed. Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried and cried....

I didn't say a word to anyone.
I recall reading this story many years ago. Struck me as a kook fabrication. Still does. A silent Ron? Ha!

Veda

Sponsor
I recall reading this story many years ago. Struck me as a kook fabrication. Still does. A silent Ron? Ha!
To some extent, that was my impression also, many years ago (mid 1980s), when I read it as a paper affidavit (before the Internet existed).

A year later, after having unearthed and examined a vast amount of previously unknown or secret information on the subject, I wasn't so sure.

The young woman who wrote the affidavit was a very real Sea Org member. Although Scientology's OSA descended on her after the affidavit appeared, insisting she was "on drugs" when she wrote it, her statement is detailed and lucid.

Personally, I'm not inclined to so easily dismiss an account of an alleged rape victim, but that's just me.

Jim Dandy

Patron with Honors
You are woefully naive regarding Hubbard. Those tactics ALL came directly out of his very deranged and paranoid mind. It's called policy, which is written and MUST be followed. "If it isn't written it isn't true". Ever hear of that little slogan?

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
To some extent, that was my impression also, many years ago (mid 1980s), when I read it as a paper affidavit (before the Internet existed).

A year later, after having unearthed and examined a vast amount of previously unknown or secret information on the subject, I wasn't so sure.

The young woman who wrote the affidavit was a very real Sea Org member. Although Scientology's OSA descended on her after the affidavit appeared, insisting she was "on drugs" when she wrote it, her statement is detailed and lucid.

Personally, I'm not inclined to so easily dismiss an account of an alleged rape victim, but that's just me.
I recall reading this in a book in the 1980's. The book was dishing dirt on Scientology. Most of it seemed OK but the section devoted to this person's stories seemed lurid and false. Didn't she have more stories about "OT sex" and zombie RPFers wanting their pc folders? I don't recall the title of the book or author.

Veda

Sponsor
I recall reading this in a book in the 1980's. The book was dishing dirt on Scientology. Most of it seemed OK but the section devoted to this person's stories seemed lurid and false. Didn't she have more stories about "OT sex" and zombie RPFers wanting their pc folders? I don't recall the title of the book or author.
There are people who've been subjected to abuses in Scientology who remain silent for fear of being mocked.

The young woman, who wrote the affidavit, briefly mentioned a subsequent incident where a senior Sea Org executive (who she names), under orders from Hubbard, performed the same sex act on her.

This is a tiny amount of the content of the affidavit.

As for the labyrinth of tunnels under the old Cedars of Lebanon hospital complex - now the Blue Buildings - it's an ideal place to indefinitely illegally imprison "zombie RPFers," as you call them.

But, of course, we know such things could never happen.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I have studied and applied some of Hubbard's philosophy(10 years,mostly staff,mostly tech trained) with an honest desire to learn. I like what I have learned. It has helped me to live a better, more productive life as per my point of view. I was helped and have helped others by using what tech I had/have. I have my own horror stories from being on staff but I chose to proceed every step of the way until I didn't. I do not fault the tech for the bull shit in the org/s (missions included). The viewpoint I have taken from this whole process has served me/is serving me, well. As far a LRH, well, he was human and I forgive him for his errors and short comings. I think what he has put forth far out weighs his foibles.
OK, thank-you for responding ... I don't forgive hubbard for conning so many people out of their money, their precious time and often their relationships or for the fear and introversion he caused (and continues to cause) in so many.

I rarely think about him at all these days and haven't since that wonderful day when I finally walked away from the cult but when I do I think of him just as a mad tyrant who doesn't deserve the gracious respect of people like yourself.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes it is a pretty wild story and I also remember reading it years ago Wasn't Ron on the run and hiding in the LA area in 1976 (Inglewood IIRC)? The description of the old man's behaviour makes me think of a near overdose of a depressant. Of course Ron never used 'greys'

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Probably the main reason people tolerated these, and the other abuses by Hubbard, was that Hubbard had convinced them that he was the "Source" of the "only hope for Man," and the "Source" of the "route to Total Freedom" and out of the "labyrinth."
He had a lust for power. The way to have power over somebody, is by having the ability to give or take away something the target desperately wants, whether that be Eternity, or today's fix of heroin.

What motivates somebody to join a gang and become a drug dealer, knowing that he will likely wind up dead before 30, and most likely spend much of his adult life in prison? The lust for power. Not wanting to be a "nobody", but instead be somebody who others fear, somebody who can get any girl in the neighborhood to get down on her knees for him, any time he tells her to. To have the power, many are willing to exchange their lives and souls.

Hubbard was obsessed with the delight of Power over others. It finally consumed him and drove him mad.

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks. People who see evil where there is none are indeed seeing evil, but it is in themselves. The videos that were shown are innocent and it takes a great deal of dishonesty to say otherwise. But hatred creates dishonesty and there's plenty of that here... and plenty of dishonesty. Using dishonesty to attack someone creates the opposite effect; people start sympathizing with the wrongly accused, in this case LRH. In my opinion, people who will say anything to destroy a perceived enemy are the worst sort of people. But they were trained to do that by Scientology, so maybe they get a pass... no, maybe not.
hubbard's lectures were to pass off the "Thetan's" "wholetrack" ailments and charge people to cure them. People might misinterpret what he is feeding them but hubbard's lectures were not innocent, they were a part of his fraud.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Lol ... and then there are the holocaust deniers (incredible I know, but true!) ... they too must still see something positive about that particular 'cult' (or its hideous leader) even though the documented evil is staring them (and the whole world) smack in the face, or at least they pretend to, possibly to make themselves feel better about whatever involvement they once had (or wish they had) or for whatever other insane reason there is.

Are the people who object to holocaust deniers 'evil' too?

Please note that I am not comparing the holocaust with hubbards piddly cult in any way, I'm comparing the ability some people have for denial, despite factual evidence to the contrary.

There was no dishonesty here (I didnt see the Ortega thing, I heard about it but I rarely go there) and people are allowed to have opinions in the real world whether scientologists approve or not.
I think if you asked Tony he might disagree with Lone Star's take on what Tony was saying in his articles about hubbard's comments on children.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
And although the way he used young girls was creepy, weird, and inappropriate to say the least, none of them to my knowledge have claimed he sexually abused any of them. But what he put those girls through was pretty bad regardless.
There were a lot of stories during the 1940's through the early 60's of his womanizing and abuse of his wives, and having women on the side in DC, but then starting in the SO days, nothing further. He even slept apart from Mary Sue on the ship.

By the time of the early 70's, I'm thinking LRH was impotent, and psychologically abusing children was his only remaining outlet.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
There are people who've been subjected to abuses in Scientology who remain silent for fear of being mocked.

The young woman, who wrote the affidavit, briefly mentioned a subsequent incident where a senior Sea Org executive (who she names), under orders from Hubbard, performed the same sex act on her.

This is a tiny amount of the content of the affidavit.

As for the labyrinth of tunnels under the old Cedars of Lebanon hospital complex - now the Blue Buildings - it's an ideal place to indefinitely illegally imprison "zombie RPFers," as you call them.

But, of course, we know such things could never happen.
Well, if you can dig up the story about the RPFers and the pc folders, I would like to comment on it as I was there at the time this particular incident was supposed to have occurred.

Veda

Sponsor
Well, if you can dig up the story about the RPFers and the pc folders, I would like to comment on it as I was there at the time this particular incident was supposed to have occurred.

Outside of myself and a few other people, and some who were part of the Clearwater Commission on Scientology of decades ago, I don't know anyone who's read the complete affidavit. Some people, such as yourself, have read brief excerpts.

OSA has done a pretty thorough job of making this and certain other affidavits disappear. If anyone can find a link to the complete affidavit, that would be appreciated.

In its place, here's some content (scroll slightly down) from Professor Steven Kent's Brainwashing in Scientology's Project Force. It also describes some events in the basement under the Blue building complex around that time.

Besides Scientology's litigious nature - and it being designed and operated as a deceptive and ruthless psychological-political operation which "asserts and maintains dominion over thoughts and loyalties" - fraudulently asserted religious cloaking is a large part of the reason why Scientology escapes being held accountable for its actions.

There's a news story from southern California, from some years ago, about a family that kept another family member chained to a bed and imprisoned in the house. At some point the police discovered this and intervened.

This, in Scientology, is called "baby watch," and the people doing it at their home were Scientologists. To make a long story short, once the police learned that these were Scientologists, and Scientologists emphasizing that Scientology is "their religion," etc., the police became instantly meek.

The police asked that the people not doing it anymore and slinked away.

Perhaps someone can find this story as all I have is my recollection of it, but it's an example of Scientology's "religion angle" being applied.

___________​

'Leaving and leaves' by L. Ron Hubbard, 1976:

"...informing fellow staff members that one is leaving is properly labelled a suppressive act."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1048136.ece

From Professor Steven Kent's notes in his 'Brainwashing in Scientology's Rehabilitation Project Force', under the category of 'forcible confinement', addressing events mostly from the 1970s:

"[Former Sea Org members]... spoke about either being forcibly confined themselves... or seeing others who were... Jesse Prince insists that he saw metal cages in the RPF's RPF in the basement of the [Los Angeles] Cedars Sinai building [Blue Buildings] where inmates 'were locked up at night to ensure that they wouldn't try to escape'. On the east coast, Dennis Erlich [while on the RPF] joked about his RPF assignment and, in accordance with Hubbard's policy [against joking about the RPF], wound up in the RPF's RPF in Fort Harrison's basement. Guarded down there for ten days, Erlich states that he spent the first two or three days locked in a cage... Tonja Burden swore, 'under pains and penalties of perjury' that she personally observed a person chained to pipes in the boiler room in the Fort Harrison building for a period of weeks... Likewise Hana Whitfield swore that, while she was on the RPF at the Fort Harrison [in Clearwater, Florida], Lyn Froyland was assigned to the RPF's RPF and was chained to a pipe down there [in the basement] for weeks, under guard. She was taken meals and allowed toilet breaks but no other hygiene'."

My first experience, as a non-staff "public person," with someone being involuntarily held in a Scientology organization was second hand and occurred in the early 1970s. I heard about it from a still upset - and very naive - (Class IV, these days it's called Class V) Org staff member (I was naive too) who had encountered someone handcuffed to a large metal table in a part of the Org off-limits to the public.

In those days, being in any way "on lines," and - suddenly and visibly - deciding to leave the premises of an Org was taboo. Why? It was explained that people who wanted to leave were becoming the effect of their reactive minds and that it was compassionate to restrain them from leaving ("blowing").

As Hubbard had explained, "reactive minds do not have rights."

Even auditing rooms were supposed to have the auditor seated nearer to the door in case the person decided to leave, so the auditor could stop the person from leaving.

One was supposed to handle the person attempting to (visibly and suddenly) leave.

Around the same time, there was also a minor PR flap around an incident where someone in the Org had suddenly "blown," and two staff members followed him out of the Org on to the street, and dragged him back into the Org. (Since the Org was in a large hotel - The Martinique Hotel in Manhattan - some "wogs" had complained to the hotel's management.) To the Scientological mind, this was an application of "8-C" or "good control." The person's reactive mind had forced him to blow, and Scientologists, connected to Source, the savior of the galaxy L. Ron Hubbard, etc. were applying the tech, and putting ethics in, by 8-Cing him back, so that he could be properly handled, and saved from the dwindling spiral, and eventually travel up the Grade Chart to Total Freedom.

Scientology and false imprisonment:

http://www.scientology-lies.com/imprisonment.html

_______________​

L. Ron Hubbard saw himself as a master of psychology.

From Hubbard's 1946 (to himself) 'Affirmations':

Your writing has a deep hypnotic effect on people and they are always pleased with what you write...
Your psychology is advanced and true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler.

bro-human-eval-2005.jpg

_________​

A few years later the book 'Science of Survival' was written, where the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation and Tone Scale were presented. One little twist was that placement of the person on the Tone Scale could be easily ascertained by noting the person's opinion of Dianetics, the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation, and the book 'Science of Survival', and, of course, its author.

Wrote Hubbard in 'Science of Survival' of 1951:

Those chronically below 2.0 on the Tone Scale should have "no rights of any kind," and, ideally, be "disposed of quietly and without sorrow," or at least be quarantined or isolated from society.

From 'Science of Survival: Prediction of Human Behavior' - by L Ron Hubbard, 1951:

The reasonable man quite ordinarily overlooks the fact that people from 2.0 down have no traffic with reason and cannot be reasoned with as one would reason with a 3.0. There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale , neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes .

The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow. Adders are safe bedmates compared to people on the lower bands of the tone scale. Not all the beauty nor the handsomeness nor artificial social value nor property can atone for the vicious damage such people do to sane men and women. The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. It is not necessary to produce a world of clears in order to have a reasonable and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough to get their tone level above the 2.0 line — a task which, indeed, is not very great, since the amount of processing in many cases might be under fifty hours, although it might also in others be in excess of two hundred — or simply quarantining them from the society.

A Venezuelan dictator [Juan Vincente Gomez] once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country.

This was an early expression of what, years later, would be formalized as Disconnection and the Fair Game Law.

__________​

However, it wasn't until 1955, in his 'Manual on Dissemination of Material', that Hubbard began, formally, in writing, instructing Scientologists on such things as "attacking" and "ruining utterly."

And his instructions in this area continued, with Hubbard developing special "tech" for various forms of attacking, overwhelming, dominating, influencing, deceiving, and manipulating.

Much of this "tech" was directed at outsiders ("wogs") and at former members of Scientology who "squirreled," but much of it - in various forms - was also directed at members of Scientology in good standing.

A question from Hubbard's Security Check for Scientologists of 1961:

"Have you ever had unkind thoughts about L. Ron Hubbard?"

Hubbard remained concerned with what he called "SPs," and wrote extensively on the subject. He wrote in 'Discipline. SPs and Admin' in 1969:

"I am not interested in wog morality... I can make Captain Bligh look like a Sunday School teacher."

Also in the late 1960s, Hubbard wrote about "taking over political guidance" by "taking over absolutely the field of mental healing."

Those who were in a position to decide (and police) who is to be classified as "sane" or classified as "insane," and who had control over "mental healing," would rule, so the idea went.

And From an LRH Executive Directive of 24 November 1968:

"We're going to take over mental hospitals and political guidance and the whole field of mental healing [which includes criminal rehabilitation] It may take us years, but we've got the years. We've got the tech..."

And finally, from Hubbard's 1969 'Intelligence Actions, Covert Intelligence Data Collection':

"...take over absolutely the field of mental healing on this planet in all its forms...

"Our total victory [over the 'psychs' and 'wogs'] will come when we run his organizations, perform his functions, and obtain his financing and appropriations."

_________​

Then, one day in 1973, Hubbard made an announcement [Hubbard in red]:

THE TECHNICAL BREAKTHROUGH OF 1973!
THE INTROSPECTION RD
I have made a technical breakthrough which possibly ranks with the major discoveries of the twentieth century. It is certainly the greatest achievement of 1973 and is now being released after a final write-up of the research. It is called the Introspection Rundown.
In 1970 the actual cause of PSYCHOSIS was isolated... In the ensuing years this has been proven beyond doubt to be correct.
But what is a psychotic break?
Man has never been able to solve the psychotic break. In fact, human beings are actually afraid of a person in a psychotic break and in desperation turn to psychiatry to handle.
[And here Hubbard goes on about psychiatry, ice picks, electric shocks, etc., then...]​
THIS MEANS THE LAST REASON TO HAVE PSYCHIATRY AROUND IS GONE.
[Then there are the steps of the RD, and the HCOB ends with...]​
THIS PLANET IS OURS.
[Then there's the HCOB of February 1974, titled...]​
INTROSPECTION RD
ADDITIONAL STEPS
....​
ISOLATION
In a person in a psychotic break, it is necessary to isolate them for them to destimulate and to protect them and others from possible damage...
There comes a point where the C/S must decide to release the person from isolation. To do this the C/S must know if the person can take responsibility for his actions...
The C/S's action is a direct comm line to the person by notes. The person is provided with paper and pen to reply. The C/S must determine the person's responsibility level. Example: "Dear Joe. What can you guarantee me if you are let out of isolation?"... "Dear Joe. I'm sorry but no go on coming out of isolation yet..."
______​

Randomly located on the Internet, here's Eileen Vernjack's SP Declare from 1972:

2012708708-sp-declare-eileen-vernjack.jpg

"...they cannot be granted the rights and beingness ordinarily accorded rational beings..."

There are many more "SP Declares."

Now imagine being regarded as a "Suppressive Person," or its equivalent, while being INSIDE a Scientology organization.

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited: