What's new

AUCKLAND Org Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Vaguely remember Leisa. Wasn't she the blonde girl hanging out with Rory Denness back in the 70's?

Vicky Dickey still in? Holy crap. Talk about stuck in an incident..... She was ED when I was in. Is Edward her son? Can't quite remember...

I was gonna say something about the GI sending out those flyers, but you guys beat me to it, but LOL. Did they dig up old Wally and force him to print it, or it's another 5 years on staff?

So as for the next subject, when the Ideal Org is completed :)roflmao: yeah, right), they are going to fill it with...... NOBODY!!

Either that, or Mangere (Auckland) airport will be having a very busy week then?

There must be a few faces out??? Lynaire Liversledge, Mary Wigzel/Eade/.../...Hobbs, .Kathy Zagarme,/...Mike Carter and ex , Kerry Strongman still in,
Scanica Quilty (in),
For Auckland org to move , to the ideal Building, it will really kill them, dead , they must know it, it will be like facing a firing squad,they must be peeing their pants. Its horrible I carnt watch.
Remember, Leisa opened the Celebrity Centre in Dominion Road , very short lived, Think i was the only would be, Celebrity,
and Narconon was in Mt Eden, I,m still in touch with all those people who lived there, when it started, all out.
Auckland has never ever boomed, Having a conversation with Mark whitta, last year, I asked about Auck Org,( mutter,,grumble !!! Fucked,)we both laughed about it, nothing changes, they need to crawl away, But then again I,m just a bitter.......what do you call it again.... Granitt.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
There must be a few faces out??? Lynaire Liversledge, Mary Wigzel/Eade/.../...Hobbs, .Kathy Zagarme,/...Mike Carter and ex , Kerry Strongman still in,
Scanica Quilty (in),
For Auckland org to move , to the ideal Building, it will really kill them, dead , they must know it, it will be like facing a firing squad,they must be peeing their pants. Its horrible I carnt watch.
Remember, Leisa opened the Celebrity Centre in Dominion Road , very short lived, Think i was the only would be, Celebrity,
and Narconon was in Mt Eden, I,m still in touch with all those people who lived there, when it started, all out.
Auckland has never ever boomed, Having a conversation with Mark whitta, last year, I asked about Auck Org,( mutter,,grumble !!! Fucked,)we both laughed about it, nothing changes, they need to crawl away, But then again I,m just a bitter.......what do you call it again.... Granitt.

Wigee1 - Kathy Zagame is still as far as I know, probably not so involved, I suggest due to money constraints ... and that's the lot of Scientologist really :)

Mike Carter in and active.

Not sure about the others.

Can't believe Rudy Kaleb is still giving money .... come on Rudy your better than that :(

Carly Crutchfield low on ethics and integrity when it comes to other people's money... nuff said ... just waiting for Karma to catch up.

What about Derek Wilson? Still in?

Mark Whitta ... will get a slappin for his comment above, always was a bit of a loud mouth ... but thanks for the update Mark :)

The sun will definitely set for Scientology in the Land of the Long White Cloud, it's only a matter of time, it's doomed ..... and couldn't happen to a better organisation :D .

randomx

Patron with Honors
Affinity is still going.
"Our bio chemical society" by L.R.H, two success stories.
And 38 purif completions completions... Did I say that twice?

Randomx

http://www.kiwianon.com/wp/
A great place to keep updated on Scientology wins and expansion,..... and fraud.

Picture below

Last edited:

randomx

Patron with Honors
Picture has failed to upload. Stand by...

Keeps failing to uplaod... Will try again later.

No..... Keeps failing to upload.

Here are the names.

Michelle Owen ...................... Tony Johnson
Daryn Leaity .........................Kathy Swords
Michele Burnside ....................... Mark Swords
Dauren Saparov .........................Susan Giles
Gail D`Audney ......................Sam Swords
Tristan Woodhead ........................ Anne Carmichael
James Ferriss .......................... Sancia Rooney
Elliot Jones .............................. Dana Lee
Claudia Jones ............................. Simon Lee
Elva Perkins ............................ Kyle Beck
Lizzie Perkins ............................ Matt Fraser
Greg Martin ..................................Ramon Brandt
Mitch Martin ........................... Gaylene Fraser
Karen Rigg ............................Stephan Hokke
Robbie Rigg ............................ Nick Green
Stephanie Rigg ............................... Jim Hartley
Dave D`Audney .............................. Felicity Philip
Ben Van den Berg
Rebecca West

Last edited:

randomx

Patron with Honors
Them and now.... Photgraphic proof that Scientology hasn`t grown in Auckland in 64 years.
Yes that is Max and Eirleen... And Stan. If anyone can blow up the photos more people can be recognized.

Attachments

• CCF26082014_00000.jpg
    CCF26082014_00000.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 94
  • CCF26082014_00001.jpg
    CCF26082014_00001.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 98
  • CCF26082014_00002.jpg
    CCF26082014_00002.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 93
  • CCF26082014_00003.jpg
    CCF26082014_00003.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 95

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Same old same old - cult addicts all.:bigcry:

Nick Fraser - lovely guy, Stan the same. Knew them both reasonably well.:yes:

Quite a few of those names on the "honour" roll I thought were out. So either they've been "salvaged" (doubtful) or they've donated ages ago and the cult still counts them.:duh:

randomx

Patron with Honors
Donated years ago. Even before Miscavige had his wet dream about Ideal orgs.
Scientology Auckland started a fund to buy their own building because they were running out of Landlords who`de rent to them.

The word "eviction" was heard more in F.P. meetings than the words "Not okay`d."

And that was pretty much the only other words spoken..

Hope all these guys get put out of their misery soon.

"Freedom is (apparantly) slavery."

Last edited:

randomx

Patron with Honors
Mental Health Awarenes Week exhibition opening

Friday, 3 October, 2014

As part of Mental Health Awareness Week (6-12 October 2014) the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) is holding an exhibition entitled "Mental Health and Human Rights" documenting the dark side of psychiatric treatment.

The exhibition which opens on 6 October at 163 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland, confronts the extent of abuse within the field of psychiatry which has dominated the mental health industry for more than a century with abhorrent treatments such as the rack, ice-baths, electroshock, brain surgery and mind altering drugs, as well as behavioural theories and treatments that have been adopted by fascist and totalitarian regimes.

"The purpose of the exhibit is to raise awareness," said the Commission's director, Mr. Steve Green. "Many people are familiar with New Zealand cases of psychiatric abuse and this display gives an insight as to why psychiatry has been tarnished with labels of torture and cruel, degrading and inhuman treatments."

The Citizens Commission on Human Rights has been the most vocal campaigner against psychiatric abuse in this country. In 1976 they exposed the child abuse and torturous treatment of young people in Lake Alice psychiatric hospital which culminated in the Government paying out over $12 million in compensation to 200 of the victims. CCHR took the matter to the United Nations Committee Against Torture who made various recommendations to the NZ government so that victims would be listened to, obtain adequate redress and perpetrators of the abuse would be prosecuted. Changes to the Crimes of Torture Act now allow independent inspectors to look into, report and prevent ill-treatment against the mentally ill and others in state care.

Other hospitals and controversial treatments have been criticised by the Commission over the years. They were instrumental in the banning of Deep Sleep Treatment and are outspoken about the continued use of Electroshock (ECT) in this country, especially on the elderly, pregnant women and children.

The display also dispels the idea that mental illness comes from imbalances of brain chemicals. The Commission says the unscientific claims of chemical imbalances has led to false hope and the widespread use of psychiatric drugs.

"One of the major areas of psychiatric drugging today, and one causing the most concern, is with young children," Mr Green said. "The escalating use of psychiatric drugs as a therapy for children who have trouble learning is completely wrong-headed and a short road to trouble, both for the children and society as a whole," he said.

CCHR's main roll has been to help psychiatric victims find a voice and support them to lay complaints with various medical authorities and even criminal complaints where warranted. They help document cases with the use of patient records and corroborating evidence. Medical professionals also assist with interpretation of medical files and CCHR works alongside lawyers and other professionals who believe everyone has a basic human right to obtain safe and ethical mental health care.

"The object of CCHR is to re-install basic medicine and medical ethics into the field of mental health," said Mr Green and he cites the adoption of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities to ban all forms of non-consensual psychiatric treatment as it is often seen as torture. "This signals a turning point to a more positive future for human rights in mental health," Mr Green said.

CCHR was established by the Church of Scientology and Professor of Psychiatry, Dr Thomas Szasz in 1969 and it works toward the establishment of real human rights in mental health and an elimination of psychiatric ill-treatment and abuse in all forms.

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME

http://www.voxy.co.nz/health/mental-health-awarenes-week-exhibition-opening/5/203906

Leland

Crusader
Them and now.... Photgraphic proof that Scientology hasn`t grown in Auckland in 64 years.
Yes that is Max and Eirleen... And Stan. If anyone can blow up the photos more people can be recognized.

I blew them up a bit....best I can do...

randomx

Patron with Honors
Seminar: Biochemical causes of mental health disorders

Friday, 17 October, 2014 - 00:29

"What are the Biochemical Causes of Mental Health Disorders?"

The Citizens Commission on Human Rights are hosting two seminars with Dr Janelle Sinclair, a Biochemist and Natural Medicine Practitioner, who will be speaking on Wednesday, 22 OCTOBER on the topic of "What are the Biochemical Causes of Mental Health Disorders?"

Dr Sinclair helped open the CCHR NZ Mental Health and Human Rights Exhibition on 6 October, marking the beginning of Mental Health Awareness Week, in the middle of Newmarket’s shopping district, on 163 Broadway Road.

"The purpose of hosting the seminar is to provide a place where people can find out about other options to current intrusive psychiatric practices," said Steve Green, director of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, a mental health watchdog group that was established by the Church of Scientology.

The exhibition has been travelling around the world and is currently in Auckland for the month of October. There are a mixture of information panels and video documentaries that show the history of psychiatry from the bedlam days through to Nazi Germany and their eugenics programmes, and the introduction of lobotomies, shock therapies and drugs.

The Commission, which was established in New Zealand in 1976, was the first to expose the human rights abuse and torturous treatments performed on children in Lake Alice psychiatric hospital, and it was CCHR that pursued these cases on behalf of the victims right through to a government apology and $13 million paid out in compensation in 2001 and 2002.

Because there were no real safeguards ensuring such abuse would never occur again, CCHR took their case to the United Nations Committee Against Torture and over a period of four years, the UNCAT wrote to the NZ Government requiring they adopt protective measures for all people incarcerated in psychiatric facilities and prisons so as their human rights could not be violated.

CCHR continues to investigate all forms of human rights abuse in mental health, including the use of restraints, seclusion, electric shock and the indiscriminate use of psychiatric labelling and drugs.

"It is more and more the consensus that compulsory treatment in psychiatry is looked upon as a form of punishment and even torture," said Mr Green and he would like to hear about anyone’s experience with their story of psychiatric abuse.

"People are becoming more aware of alternatives to mainstream psychiatry and their reliance on drugs and electric shock and CCHR is always keen to help raise awareness in this area," said Mr Green.

The seminars will take place on Wednesday 22 October at 3.30pm and 6.00pm. The exhibition is open from 10:30am to 8pm each day until October 31 at 163 Broadway, Newmarket. These are free events.

http://www.voxy.co.nz/health/seminar-biochemical-causes-mental-health-disorders/5/204933

randomx

Patron with Honors
Scientology : Fighting for the rights of the bewildered.

Attachments

• CCF17112014_00000.jpg
    CCF17112014_00000.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 69
  • CCF17112014_00066.jpg
    CCF17112014_00066.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 85
  • CCF17112014_00067.jpg
    CCF17112014_00067.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 75
  • CCF17112014_00068.jpg
    CCF17112014_00068.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 76
  • CCF17112014_00069.jpg
    CCF17112014_00069.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 71

randomx

Patron with Honors
Latest Org newsletter November 2014.... AD 64.

Can`t afford to go to a real rock concert?

Need to pay massive amounts of money to feel any sense of self worth?

Too ethical to pay a dominatrix to whip your flabby arse for being a naughty boy?

Just plain stupid?

Scientology could be the religion for you. " They will, they will... Fleece you."

Attachments

• CCF19112014_00000.jpg
    CCF19112014_00000.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 77
  • CCF19112014_00001.jpg
    CCF19112014_00001.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 72
  • CCF19112014_00002.jpg
    CCF19112014_00002.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 76
  • CCF19112014_00003.jpg
    CCF19112014_00003.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

randomx

Patron with Honors
A Masquerade Event. !!!???

Apparantly anonymous made a big impression.

Scientology takes on the winning valence.

Attachments

• CCF22112014_00000.jpg
    CCF22112014_00000.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 72
  • CCF22112014_00001.jpg
    CCF22112014_00001.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 64
  • CCF22112014_00002.jpg
    CCF22112014_00002.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 66
  • CCF22112014_00003.jpg
    CCF22112014_00003.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 65
  • CCF22112014_00004.jpg
    CCF22112014_00004.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 59

randomx

Patron with Honors
Flag world tour.

Auckland New Zealand.

If people won`t come to Flag. Flag will come to the people.

All is well.

"But I gave all my money to the Ideal org fundraising..."

Wonder how Clive handles that origination....

Attachments

• CCF29112014_00000.jpg
    CCF29112014_00000.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 61

randomx

Patron with Honors
Kiwi Scientologists want a saner, more ethical environment, according to a survey done by Dana Lee, ED AK fdn.

So how come they aren`t shutting down the org?

Attachments

• CCF30112014_00000.jpg
    CCF30112014_00000.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 55

randomx

Patron with Honors
Not too long ago Ferriss was saying how weird Anonymous was for wearing masks.

Get a look at the kooky front photo of their latest newsletter.
It looks like summer camp for the mentally deranged.

Attachments

• CCF05122014_00000.jpg
    CCF05122014_00000.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 80
  • CCF05122014_00001.jpg
    CCF05122014_00001.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 86
  • CCF05122014_00002.jpg
    CCF05122014_00002.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 75
  • CCF05122014_00003.jpg
    CCF05122014_00003.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 63
  • CCF05122014_00004.jpg
    CCF05122014_00004.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 59
  • CCF05122014_00005.jpg
    CCF05122014_00005.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 55

randomx

Patron with Honors
Mugshots of Scientology victims and Merry Christma$$...whatever.

Attachments

• CCF13122014_00000.jpg
    CCF13122014_00000.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 56
  • CCF13122014_00001.jpg
    CCF13122014_00001.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 53
  • CCF13122014_00002.jpg
    CCF13122014_00002.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 56
  • CCF13122014_00003.jpg
    CCF13122014_00003.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 63

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Putting photos of the few remaining Faithful who are able to get ANY money together to feed this voracious toxic cult is just sad.:bigcry:

Deluded and stupid they may be, but I know many of these fools and they're good people.:duh:

I'd like to believe in Hell, as I'm sure Hubbard would have a special wing devoted to Hisself for His eternal damnation.:angry:

I'd pay money to watch the Fat Fraud fry.:yes:

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
<snip>

I'd like to believe in Hell, as I'm sure Hubbard would have a special wing devoted to Hisself for His eternal damnation.:angry:

I'd pay money to watch the Fat Fraud fry.:yes:

Yeah, they have a desk, and a bust, and some books on shelves. All behind a red velvet rope. Just for him.