What's new

A cause worth supporting - Mark Bunker's new film

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey guys,

You might or might not know about the film Mark Bunker is making.

Here is a little about the film:

http://www.knowledgereport-themovie.com/about/

“Knowledge Report” is a term used in Scientology which refers to a written report sent to Scientology management by a member who sees something they consider wrong or what they call “out-ethics.” This film will be a Knowledge Report on Scientology’s own management and will answer the questionL “Scientology, what are your crimes?”

The film will peel away the layers surrounding the mysterious organization founded by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, mixing in humor to tell a very serious story about a group which committed the single largest case of espionage against the U.S. government; whose founder went from writing pulp fiction for a penny a word to having a briefcase filled with a million dollars in cash hand-delivered to him weekly at his hidden desert compound; a group which followed Hubbard’s orders to use the court system to destroy its enemies and to bring the IRS to its knees; and which, 20 years after his death, still mirrors the fantasies, neurosis and paranoia of its late founder.

To most people, Scientology is that “Hollywood” religion. And until recently, many thought that “if Tom Cruise belonged to it, it couldn’t be that bad.” But through interviews with former long-time members, religious scholars, law enforcement, attorneys, politicians and others, we’ll pull back the curtain and show what Scientology actually believes and how it behaves.

We’ll talk to former members about their experiences, including members of the Sea Org, the elite paramilitary organization inside of Scientology whose members sign a billion year service contract to work for Scientology, coming back lifetime after lifetime. Working 80 hours a week for little pay, these dedicated members keep the organization running and cater to the needs of the wealthy public Scientologists who flock to the main centers in Los Angeles and in the small Florida town of Clearwater, known as Scientology’s mecca. Former Sea Org members will tell stories of both mental and physical abuse and how even an offhand remark can land them in trouble with management and get them sent to the Rehabilitation Project Force (the RPF) where they will be forced to do hard labor for months or years at a time, separated from loved ones until they are allowed back into the good graces of the group.

Mark has been zooming around the countryside interviewing Ex Scientologists and you can read about it all on the website.

He needs more funding to keep this thing going.

You can throw a $20 or a $50 or even $100 at him on this site here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/knowledgereport

If you can afford a few bucks please consider this worthy cause. I think it's going to be one hell of a film.

A

Annonny

I think it's great he is making a movie. I donated just a few days ago.
It would be great if more people send Mark some money, even if it's just 20 dollars.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Mark has done such good work for so long.

All of us have benefited from him being there, standing firm, and doing what he does best : exposing the truth about our favorite cult !

Yeah, I'll be glad help him.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From the Village Voice:
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/scientology_doc.php

One of the people who made the Scientology's Enemies List, which we wrote about yesterday, is Mark Bunker, dubbed "Wise Beard Man" by the Anonymous movement. I sent him an e-mail to make sure he saw it.

Today, I received this reply from him: "What a day. You send me this news and then an hour or so later I hear that my mom has died. I'm cutting my road trip short to go back for
the funeral. Thankfully I just spent a few days with her last week as I passed through the Midwest. I hope to restart my interviews soon."

Bunker is working on a feature-length film, "Knowledge Report," about Scientology. In the preview clip he provided above, you'll see several people who were on the Enemies List, like Amy Scobee and her mother, Bonnie Elliott.

I have to say, the production qualities of this preview are impressive. Bunker is asking the public to help him raise funds to finish the film. Go here for more details.

We're sorry to hear about Bunker's loss. But we know the guy. He won't be down for long.

[email protected] | @VoiceTonyO

Mark has a clip here with some of the people in the film - this is going to be good! Wishing him the best after the loss of his mum.

http://www.indiegogo.com/Knowledge-Report

Ah, Just found the YouTube one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyVMwz51ybE&feature=player_embedded

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Emma.

In celebration of the Church sending their OSA volunteer posse with cameras 2x in the last 2 weeks to my home to intimidate and harrass me, I will raise the ante.

Google definition of GANG STALKING

$$$ and more for Mark Bunker.

+++++++++++++++++++

Knowledge Reports and the RTC

The Religious Technology Center (RTC) were given Police Powers, inflicting penalties, demotions and general invalidation and denigration on all staff with a cruelty that often bordered on sadism. (Instant Rehabilitation Project Force the "RPF"~~ the gulag of heavy manual labor where you are cut off from civilization, even other Sea Org members for YEARS, divorced from spouse, sleep deprivation, rice and beans diet.)

Giddy with their new found power over the lives of Sea Org members, the RTC parades around in stern black uniforms and are taught to have a mood of "Cold Chrome Steel". Read Scientology-cult.com for reports of escaped RTC members who report this further.

You could almost state that their previous incarnation was the GESTAPO (Nazi Secret Police). In a policy letter of the the 22nd of July 1982 the RTC made it a "crime" (written largely composed by RTC staff), for any staff or public not to become a dedicated and ruthless informant. This was to be a "Knowledge Report" to the RTC. Husbands were to report on wives and vice versa, children were to report on their parents, parents on their own kids, the public on staff, staff on public, everyone was to rat on everyone else to RTC.

+++++Then they went even further. You were an “accessory to the crime” for the slightest failure to report acts of commissions
+++++Then they went further You were to "Knowledge report" acts of omissions as well.

+++++Then they went further mere suspicions of commissions or omissions. Negative thoughts on management. Anything that did not toe the party line was to be Knowledge Reported to RTC in private secretive write up.

++++Then they went further, the RTC Policy went further by ordering identical penalties be applied to both the offender and anyone who had “failed to report” the person for his EVIL Enemy thoughts or words.

++++Draconian penalties and punishments without due hearings are implemented on its own staff and Sea Org Members.

1st amendment rights for bullying, overwhelming, thuggery, punishment, humiliation, domination TAX FREE !

AnonKat

Crusader
rice and beans diët lacks enough protïene for the brain.

So you get docile compliant people.

The brain is not a shockabsorber and even if you believe to be a Sprit or Thetan still you need your brain apparatus to work properly

Terril park

Sponsor
Thank you Emma.

In celebration of the Church sending their OSA volunteer posse with cameras 2x in the last 2 weeks to my home to intimidate and harrass me, I will raise the ante.

Google definition of GANG STALKING

$$$ and more for Mark Bunker.

+++++++++++++++++++

Knowledge Reports and the RTC

The Religious Technology Center (RTC) were given Police Powers, inflicting penalties, demotions and general invalidation and denigration on all staff with a cruelty that often bordered on sadism. (Instant Rehabilitation Project Force the "RPF"~~ the gulag of heavy manual labor where you are cut off from civilization, even other Sea Org members for YEARS, divorced from spouse, sleep deprivation, rice and beans diet.)

Giddy with their new found power over the lives of Sea Org members, the RTC parades around in stern black uniforms and are taught to have a mood of "Cold Chrome Steel". Read Scientology-cult.com for reports of escaped RTC members who report this further.

You could almost state that their previous incarnation was the GESTAPO (Nazi Secret Police). In a policy letter of the the 22nd of July 1982 the RTC made it a "crime" (written largely composed by RTC staff), for any staff or public not to become a dedicated and ruthless informant. This was to be a "Knowledge Report" to the RTC. Husbands were to report on wives and vice versa, children were to report on their parents, parents on their own kids, the public on staff, staff on public, everyone was to rat on everyone else to RTC.

+++++Then they went even further. You were an “accessory to the crime” for the slightest failure to report acts of commissions
+++++Then they went further You were to "Knowledge report" acts of omissions as well.

+++++Then they went further mere suspicions of commissions or omissions. Negative thoughts on management. Anything that did not toe the party line was to be Knowledge Reported to RTC in private secretive write up.

++++Then they went further, the RTC Policy went further by ordering identical penalties be applied to both the offender and anyone who had “failed to report” the person for his EVIL Enemy thoughts or words.

++++Draconian penalties and punishments without due hearings are implemented on its own staff and Sea Org Members.

1st amendment rights for bullying, overwhelming, thuggery, punishment, humiliation, domination TAX FREE !

Love your passion. :)

Last edited:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Mark Bunker's

Beard Man's words are Wise...
Good to see you back & doing the film doco :thumbsup:

http://www.indiegogo.com/knowledgereport

SP1: $20
A Knowledge Report (KR) concerning your support of this nefarious, suppressive production.

SP2: $50
The KR. A thank you contributor credit in the film

SP3: $100
The KR. Thank you credit in the film. A signed copy of the movie on DVD when released.

SP4: $1,000
The KR. Thank you credit in the film. A signed copy of the movie on DVD when released. Invitation for two to a pre-screening of the film

Last edited: