What's new

About OT3, BTs and all that...

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
The body thetans are those evil spirits that pop up after you've been playing with a Ouija board. You wonder how they can come out of nowhere, especially when you know you don't live in a haunted house and have never experienced paranormal activity. They pretty much tag along with you, but don't have much will power, until you do it with a tool like the Ouija board.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sorry, did you say Ouija board? I've used those several times, and never had any bts pop up. When I was in the Army, I made up a joke based on similar principles, called "Dictionariology". You strongly think about a question, and then flip through the dictionary while the person (with their eyes closed) eventually says "stop". You stop on the page you are presently at, and then move your finger around the page until he says "stop" a second time. This word must be interpreted in some manner as the answer to your question, and the harder it is to make sense of it, the better.

Try it! It's fun. And your bts won't mind.

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
My cousin played with the Ouija board many years ago, she ended up levitating to the ceiling, and fell down to the floor. Her mother had then get rid of the Ouija board by throwing it away, somewhere far from their house. So her brother took the board and threw it over the top of a Body Shop, and the next day, the news came on with the story that the body shop had set on fire. Very strange. A few other strange things happened too. I 've heard other wired stories from other people who've meddled with this board.

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I didn't see it, but I was told about it. Just repeating the story. Today I took a picture and two orbs were in it. I felt unusually serene at the time. So I am going to assume two of my body thetans detached from my body but lingered around me. Nobody else can explain what these orbs are. They only have theories. When you take pictures at cementaries, you get a shit load of orbs.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wasn't being insulting. An insult would be that he was a liar, or a fool. What I said was that someone levitating to the ceiling is unvarnished bullshit. I've seen "stuff" too. What I haven't seen is someone levitating to the ceiling. That thar is some OT Powerz! And, I think it's preposterous bullshit.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
The idea that no one has theories to explain something doesn't mean that accepting a preposterous theory should be the course of action. Try Occam's razor on for size. You're the photographer, so you know the conditions. What could have caused the "orbs"? Your first and most likely guess is BTs?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I wasn't being insulting. An insult would be that he was a liar, or a fool. What I said was that someone levitating to the ceiling is unvarnished bullshit. I've seen "stuff" too. What I haven't seen is someone levitating to the ceiling. That thar is some OT Powerz! And, I think it's preposterous bullshit.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Why do you have to pick a fight? Allow people to BE Kevin.

Pixie

Crusader
I didn't see it, but I was told about it. Just repeating the story. Today I took a picture and two orbs were in it. I felt unusually serene at the time. So I am going to assume two of my body thetans detached from my body but lingered around me. Nobody else can explain what these orbs are. They only have theories. When you take pictures at cementaries, you get a shit load of orbs.

I've never seen these orbs myself but I have seen a lot of photos of them, they do look incredible and I do believe there's a lot more going on in this world that meets the eye. I've seen stuff, had weird stuff happen too especially when I lived in Ireland, but unfortunately not an orb as such. Can you show us the photo you took? Perhaps the orbs are angels? :confused2: Anything's possible, and if you're open to these things, then I guess you're going to experience more of them. It's all very interesting anyway Lemuria :yes:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not picking a fight. He made an extraordinary claim as though it were a fact. Extraordinary claims require at least a shred of evidence, not just "someone once told me they levitated". I have no problem with a person "being".

But if I told you I could levitate, and determine the future by listening to bts which appeared when I used a Ouija board, wouldn't you say "hmm... how about just a tiny little bit of evidence"? Or would you say, oh, cool, that's awesome!

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
What can I possibly say?

The idea of entities came about with the Gnostics like hundreds of years ago.

I went onto cc platens and ot 3 and nots and um yes i found it to be true that I was stuck to other people.

I am scientific in my thinking and understand the mechanics of the meter so I took it on a scientific level and yes, it was all true for me.

I have to say though I don't allow that it is true for everyone else because it is true for me.

But, behind every story there is another story and another defining moment.

No, your life did not start in scientology.

Scientology was just a solution to another problem and that is where you need to go back to.

Either did my life start with scientology but I know what the difference is between me and other people.

And it started long before scientology and it started with a simple thing called a contact assist.

See, when I was little I had a mother who was quite out of the norm. In fact we me and my siblings were taken away and given away at the same time when I was only three. I don't even want to go there.

But the main thing is when I was three if I gave any evidence that I was in the house I would be put out on the front porch in the dark and locked out there for the night.

For several months I would cry and beg to be let back in and then well, I just got sick of being tortured.

One night I made a sound and my mother was reminded that she had a child and I was pushed out on to the front door and the door slammed behind me and I just got sick of the terror of being alone and fightened in the darkness of the night.

I turned and faced the night and walked into it. I walked along and came to the park with bushes and put my hand everywhere that frightened me. I walked in front of cars that slammed on the brakes. I went everywhere and anywhere in the dark that frightened me and reached there and came back home alive. After that no one was able to run emotional blackmail on me.

Well you are all intelligent people so by now you should know about contact assists.

Go back and touch it if it still bothers you.

I did it when I was three you can do it now.

I spent many years reaching out to all that was supposed to be "dangerous" and even got though a contact assist with heroin.

If it bothers you touch it over and over.

Start with a simple contact assist.

What do you think going clear is?

You just push the pc into the bank over and over and he is doing a fucking contact assist with the bank until he clears that issue. That is what the processes do up to clear, it is nothing but a contact assist!

Yes, going clear is just a series of contact assists with the bank.

Yes, I did have a reactive mind myself.

I went clear without having read the dianetics book or any other book so it worked for me and I figured out why.

Yes I got keyed in after that and spun around until I got onto ot3.

Yes there was more after that on nots!

I, I, I not you, but I, was in some deep magic and yes I fell onto some high magic that pulled ME only ME out.

I never read a fucking thing about it to suggest it before hand.

I do not suppose you are like me or I am like you.

I am just telling you what happened to me.

I am not you.

You are not me.

But it was all, the whole fucking package, valid for me.

Well, not the whole fucking package, I mean the militia, the injustice, the uniforms and communism, that wasn't for me.

I seperated there.

Sorry, not my bag.

Fuck you all who live in that situation I suffered enough.

The sadism is not my life sorry to bow out.

This soldier shit is not me.

Hey, someone has got to be the farmer or everyone will starve!

But I did take the info and try it with the meter and questions and I paid in advance thank you I only signed up for the benefits and did not intend to pay for losses.

I'm not stupid. I lost enough already. That cycle is over for me.

And frankly i AM TIRED OF APOLOGIZING FOR WINNING.

See, I want to meet your mothers.

Because that is where your story started.

T.O.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
I am pretty sure body thetans are just the way Hubbard explained away the voices in his head.

Pixie

Crusader
See, I want to meet your mothers.

Because that is where your story started.

T.O.

Well that was a very interesting post Oracle I have to say. But the above line resonates with me very much too, you are possibly right there, that is indeed where the whole story started. You want to meet my mother? You're a brave soul for sure. Much food for thought and thank you for that. :yes:

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I imagine, and I have read this in other places too, if one leaves their body and is off exteriorizing, it is possible for other beings to get inside your body. Supposedly this could happen or probably has happened to some people who have accidents and have amnesia. Supposedly, they could be other spirits who took over the body, once the unconcious person left it. I wonder if this could have happened to Ron, assuming those stories are true.

As for the BTs, I read a site that refers to them as many things, one of them being psychotic beings, who did not go to the light, or something like that.

"Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world."

http://www.ghoststudy.com/a_what_are_orbs.html