What's new

About OT3, BTs and all that...

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tape 10

Tape 10 of the Cl. VIII course, where about half way through he describes the entirety of OT 3.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I didn't see it, but I was told about it. Just repeating the story. Today I took a picture and two orbs were in it. I felt unusually serene at the time. So I am going to assume two of my body thetans detached from my body but lingered around me. Nobody else can explain what these orbs are. They only have theories. When you take pictures at cementaries, you get a shit load of orbs.

Ever hear of lens flare?

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I didn't see it, but I was told about it. Just repeating the story. Today I took a picture and two orbs were in it. I felt unusually serene at the time. So I am going to assume two of my body thetans detached from my body but lingered around me. Nobody else can explain what these orbs are. They only have theories. When you take pictures at cementaries, you get a shit load of orbs.

Orbs = lens flare

nowwhat

Patron with Honors
The body thetans are those evil spirits that pop up after you've been playing with a Ouija board. You wonder how they can come out of nowhere, especially when you know you don't live in a haunted house and have never experienced paranormal activity. They pretty much tag along with you, but don't have much will power, until you do it with a tool like the Ouija board.

I played with a Oujia board when I was young and that thing definately moved around without us controlling it. We asked it dumb questions like when we'd die and it answered incorrectly and was pretty dumb.

Then about two years ago I played with it with a friend of mine and it didn't move at all. Come to think of it, my personality completely changed after this... OH SHI-

:roflmao:

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I put this on the cat thread first .. but a comment

(I usually avoid this subject but I couldn't help myself on this one)

128733339073524860.jpg