What's new

ARBY’S ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH CoS TO “BOOM” ITS BUSINESS

Polly

Patron with Honors
I live in Texas and we have almost as many Sonic Drive ins as we do churches and we have a lot of churches.

I live in Texas now also...for the third or fourth time in my life.
Funny thing is my first real life job was at sonic in Lufkin Tx :)

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Scientology really wanted to clear the planet though, they should get into bed with Walmart. That would bring down the costs of E-meters. Actually Walmart has a lot more money than Scientology so if they did go for the merger we would have to change the name to Walmartology.

Actually, I think the SO wages are pretty close to sweat-shops, and they don't have to pay for overseas shipping to get them here. The meters are expensive because they have a freaking monopoly on the little pieces of crap and can just charge whatever the hell they want.

Well, I just love it when synchronicity shows up in my life! :happydance: It does does so with great frequency! :thumbsup:

So all this talk of various burgers made me say here that I was going to go and get an In and Out burger this weekend...and THE VERY NEXT DAY when I was helping a friend with some stuff, they offered to buy me a cheap lunch as a thank you, and suggested that we go to In and Out for burgers! :ohmy: :thumbsup: Is that good karma or what?

For real! I just grinned real big and said, thank you, I LOVE In and Out burgers! :happydance:

I rarely eat them, as I don't have one nearby me, and seldom go out of my way to consume fast food of any kind.

So I REALLY savored it and thought of you all! :biggrin: It was YUMMY! :happydance:

Last edited: