What's new

ESMB Poster "David Mayo"

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
And unfortunately, many questions I will leave unanswered as there's so much SuperGlue on my lips.

Understood!

krazy-glue.gif

KrazyGlue!
The tech used by top sea org members wordwide.
When all the shore stories are falling to pieces. And...
When all the king's horsemen and all the king's men
Cannot put Hubbardy Dumpty together again.

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
You haven't disappointed me, David. Quite the contrary. Bravo for coming and shedding celebrity to speak with the folks.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I appreciate the welcome.

I thought there'd be more responses than I could handle and there already are.

And unfortunately, many questions I will leave unanswered as there's so much SuperGlue on my lips.

DM (oops, I used to use that until ... then I changed to just "D"

D

Does the non disclosure order mean you can't tell certain people to jam it up their butts? :coolwink:

e.g. Hi Marty. Jam it up your butt!

T

TheSneakster

Maybe. It could also have been carefully calculated to get Mayo to appear to respond, too.

How's that koolaid tasting there, Sneaks?

Mr. Baker,

I did not say or imply I believed my proposal. I only offered it as one alternate possibility.

Ridicule does not constitute rebuttal and neither does an ad hominem "Sneaks is a koolaid drinker". :eyeroll:

You should know better.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
David: perhaps you can answer some non-scientology related questions.

1) How the hell are you?

2) What are you busying yourself with these days?

3) I heard rumors that you were dead, or had become a psychologist. Are either of these true?

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Welcome to ESMB, D.

There are plenty of things to discuss here besides "you know what." I, for one, would love to hear of some of your current, personal philosophy and general outlook on things that interest you.

No rush for anything. This kind of thing may not even be your cup of tea, especially considering the restrictions you may be under. So, whatever suits you. Just good to know you're still out there and, I assume, doing well.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Welcome David!

After many tries, you finally passed my TR's tape many, many moons ago!

I understand the constraints that you might be under. On the other hand, we would certainly welcome any parables, fables or 'fiction' that you would care to share. :whistling:

Oh, and did I say welcome!:thumbsup:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I'm sorry about not replying. Unfortunately, I will often not reply again. I thought I should warn those who read here that I will disappoint again and again. But I do hope that some day that might change.

D

I look forward to that day. About the only way you could disappoint me would be to anoint Marty or - even worse - negate the evils of Scientology. Both actions seem unlikely. Welcome aboard.

MafiaWog

Patron
Yes either someone at lightlink hijacked his address or it's really him. I tend to believe it's him.

READ THE FIRST PART OF THE ABOVE, PEOPLE!

I'm not even an ex (or current) Scn/scn-related member, but even I will find it fascinating if Mayo were to resurface...

But all we know is someone made an account using his old email address and verified it. That's it. For someone as in the scieno spotlight as Mayo, that isn't enough at all. Email accounts can be hacked, people can be influenced, and it isn't too difficult to imagine an impostor, albeit a sophisticated one, rising now to do something as Mayo gut in thee middle of the biggest opportunity to use that identity. It could be to tarnish Mayo's Rep, it could be to screw up any number of people's support base and whatnot.

Dulloldfart had the betst idea right out of the gate; although maybe if Mayo's memory has faded, some other method would be better (photo of him holding or next to something as an un-counterfeitable or manipulatable timestamp, dunno what though...)

It would be cool though :)

MafiaWog

Patron
Ridicule does not constitute rebuttal and neither does an ad hominem "Sneaks is a koolaid drinker". :eyeroll:

He didn't say you were, he asked how it tasted. He _thinks_ you were enjoying a cold glass of Kool-Aid. All he wanted was to know if you were enjoying its refreshing taste and in a pleasant mood, and you smack him down? Tsk tsk.

Man, I hope the next Anonymous operation catches onto this somehow ... "Operation BLT, Extra Mayo" or something.

MafiaWog

Patron
Today's newspaper?

That could work, as long as it's adequately ...whatstheword ... as long as the page is crumpled a bit, or is "wavy" enough (like pushing the two edges toward each other) to make digital manipulation a very difficult possibility.

Not to mention there's web-based software (used in the analysis of the IAS photo of the Volunteer Minister floating across a river) which can do a good job of detecting manipulation.

I don't want to sound like a spoil sport, nor some paranoid whatever. It would just be too tempting at this time for a skilled impostor to poison the well, as it were.

And yes, I know Emma said she verified it, and I don't doubt her truthfulness, but I don't know how she verified the e-mail address still went to the same guy.

Hey Mayo, if it turns out it's really you, might wanna go get a 4096-bit PGP key set. Would take care of all of this :)

... And yes, I know Emma said she verified it, and I don't doubt her truthfulness, but I don't know how she verified the e-mail address still went to the same guy.

Hey Mayo, if it turns out it's really you, might wanna go get a 4096-bit PGP key set. Would take care of all of this :)

If it's any help to you, other confirmation was received from persons known to be in contact with David.

Mark A. Baker

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I sure don't remember that. Which may prove your point.
Besides, why would I stay in the Fellbridge with it's draughty windows?

Fair enough. I was selling those passports by matching their numbers to people's Clear numbers, so I would have asked something like "Sir, would you like to have Saint Hill passport number 28?" (or whatever your Clear number happened to be).

I have no idea where you were staying at the time. You might have spent the night in the Manor, or Gravetye Manor, or elsewhere.

Paul

practice

Patron with Honors
Quick, David Mayo, I need an immediately answer!

What is David Miscavige's weak point?

Is it his eyes?

It's his eyes, isn't it?

FoTi

Crusader
Trust is so easy to give.

Hurts so much when broken.

You can say that again!

I hope you can find some way to get that glue off your lips because I sure would like to hear some of your stories. :drama:

Being silenced and unable to speak the truth must be awful to live with.

David Mayo

Patron with Honors
My Philosophy, oops, that's not original!

Welcome to ESMB, D.

There are plenty of things to discuss here besides "you know what." I, for one, would love to hear of some of your current, personal philosophy and general outlook on things that interest you.

1. After years of having a Ho Hum attitude toward organic veges, fruit, eggs 'cos they cost so much, we started growing some. Now enjoying it.

2. Been trying to think about the fact that the N. Pole moving so much per year in the last 10 years. It's unnerving as I haven't been able to get any information on what happened in earlier times when the polarity of North and South Poles switched and I fear it might be terribly disconcerting.

3. All this dark matter is also irksome. How do they know it is dark matter and not warped space. Wish I could ask Bruce Hines about it.

I know little about that stuff but, since you asked ...

D :melodramatic: