What's new

Hello all! Another never-in!

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a while now, so i thought i might aswell sign up!

What can i say? Like a lot of people, i'm sort of fascinated with (organized) religion, Scientology and cults in general. Not like it's a hobby ;) but, you know... it just is fascinating. Very human. I mean, not getting caught in a viscous cult necessarily. But seeking answers seems to me is often where it starts. And that's ultimately a very human thing.

Regards Scientolgy in particular, it is heart warming to see so many people on the outside, general public and ex members, try to help and reach out. The picketers. The writers. The video and documentary makers. All the people trying to help soften the landing for those who leave the church.

That's probably what got me, a wog ;), interested in Scientology the most.
More than the press, and the documentary, it's the humanity.
(And being a big fan of Tory Magoo, obvs)

On any other forum i would probably have started my first post with a little more info about myself,
but ehm, maybe some time later. ;) (Hi OSA!)

I'm not the most avid forum/social media user, and i probably won't be online here daily either, but for now i wanted to at least hop in to say hi to everybody, and wish strength and good health especially to those hwo are going through hard times.

- Cornelius Bigot

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
With all these never-ins joining Emma should take into consideration renaming ESMB to the "Never In Scientology Message Board".

O wait. :duh:

I was also never in! :biggrin:

Welcome! :thumbsup:

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
Thanks all!

(Haven't figured out how to 'thanks' your posts yet!)

The word bigot is such an overused word it seems, especially among hardcore Scientologists.
I thought of the name Cornelius Bigot and it made me laugh SO hard i decided to use it. :biggrin:

- Cornelius Bigot

Hypatia

Pagan
Hi everyone!

What can i say? Like a lot of people, i'm sort of fascinated with (organized) religion, Scientology and cults in general. Not like it's a hobby ;) but, you know... it just is fascinating. Very human. I mean, not getting caught in a viscous cult necessarily. But seeking answers seems to me is often where it starts. And that's ultimately a very human thing.

Regards Scientolgy in particular, it is heart warming to see so many people on the outside, general public and ex members, try to help and reach out. The picketers. The writers. The video and documentary makers. All the people trying to help soften the landing for those who leave the church.

On any other forum i would probably have started my first post with a little more info about myself,

I'm not the most avid forum/social media user, and i probably won't be online here daily either, but for now i wanted to at least hop in to say hi to everybody, and wish strength and good health especially to those hwo are going through hard times.

- Cornelius Bigot

People in your position are often more objective and can make good observations. I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome!

:welcome:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks all!

(Haven't figured out how to 'thanks' your posts yet!)

The word bigot is such an overused word it seems, especially among hardcore Scientologists.
I thought of the name Cornelius Bigot and it made me laugh SO hard i decided to use it. :biggrin:

- Cornelius Bigot

You should have called yourself Cornelius Orson Bigot, then we could call you "COB" for short. LOL:biggrin:

(COB=Chairman of the Board, Miscavige nickname, just in case you didn't already know that)

Hi everyone!

- Cornelius Bigot

Welcome Cornelius! :clap:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome CB~ Happy to have you.

:dancer::dancer::cheerleader::cheerleader::party::party::party::sing::sing::sing::sing:

I would like to know what got you "looking" at Scientology. The event or incident that lead you to LOOK at the whole thing?

What was the event that got you to find this board?

How would you explain Scientology to another "never in"?

Thanks for your input?

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
Bigot!

Oh, and welcome. :)

Here is a shooped flyer you might like... or not... :p :coolwink: :biggrin:

attachment.php

[Shoop by: "Mark". Link to original (larger): http://tonyortega.org/2014/11/20/wh...clusive-about-scientology/#comment-1703758770]

Attachments

• http tonyortega.org 2014 11 20 whats-in-that-national-enquirer-world-exclusive-about-scientology.jpg
    http tonyortega.org 2014 11 20 whats-in-that-national-enquirer-world-exclusive-about-scientology.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 70

SecCheck

Patron Meritorious
[h=1]Chill EB Concert In Munich For Scientology Front Group CCHR[/h]2015-05-25 / SEC CHECK / EDIT

Rapper and Scientologist Chill EB performed today with singer/songwriter Joy Villa in Munich, Germany. The street concert was part of the Let Them Be tour, in which anti-Psychiatry songs are featured. The concert was sponsored by Scientology front group Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). The audience seen in the video above appears to be limited to about a dozen passers-by.

SecCheck

Patron Meritorious
Chill EB Concert In Munich For Scientology Front Group CCHR

[video=vimeo;128750906]https://vimeo.com/128750906[/video]

Rapper and Scientologist Chill EB performed today with singer/songwriter Joy Villa in Munich, Germany. The street concert was part of the Let Them Be tour, in which anti-Psychiatry songs are featured. The concert was sponsored by Scientology front group Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). The audience seen in the video above appears to be limited to about a dozen passers-by.

More at: https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015...t-in-munich-for-scientology-front-group-cchr/

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Your mission, should you choose to accept it: get yourself recruited to the Sea Org, meet David Miscavige and get him to tell you to that "you suck dicks on Hollywood Boulevard." Only a handful of people on Earth get to have that experience. You only live once, right? :p

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
Welcome CB~ Happy to have you.

:dancer::dancer::cheerleader::cheerleader::party::party::party::sing::sing::sing::sing:

I would like to know what got you "looking" at Scientology. The event or incident that lead you to LOOK at the whole thing?

What was the event that got you to find this board?

How would you explain Scientology to another "never in"?

Thanks for your input?

Hi Knows!

I'm trying to remember what exactly it was that got me looking. I think seeing Mark Bunker's video's from the pickets in Clearwater for the first time, made me want to know more. I started watching those only about four years ago, and have unwittingly learned a lot more since then. Tory Christman, Tony Ortega, Mark Headley, Chris Shelton, Bunker, xenu dot net, mainstream media... There's so much out there for a curious mind such as myself to dig into. And i learned pretty quickly that the rabbit hole goes much much deeper than a bunch of scilons handling a picket. For a great many people it's a very tragic story. And that, i think is ultimately what gets me and many others interested. I think most people outside the church don't really care about the tech or the beliefs.
Most of the general public have no idea about the beliefs in Scientology anyway, apart from the OT III stuff maybe.
Freedom of speech. Human rights. That's what caught my attention.

I hadn't really planned to sign up to this board. But being a never-in i felt just a little bit awkward lurking and reading people's stories and everything else posted here. So i thought the least i should do was hop in and say hi. I had looked at WWP before but, though it may be more suitable for a never-in like me, the general atmosphere there is not really my thing.

It's not easy to explain any type of cult to someone who hasn't experienced some form of mind control first hand. I mean, i can tell my friends everything i know about Scientology (not all that much), but probably the hardest part for most people to comprehend, myself included some times, is how people get suckered in, and how some get fully trapped in their own mind.

So how would i explain Scientology to another never-in? Good question.

Hm.

It's an elaborate money scam set up by a mad science-fiction writer.
Its doctrines are a load of BS, but are pretty sophisticated when it comes to mind control.
Reports of violence, abuse and criminal acts are no coinsidence. These things are embeded in the core beliefs of Scientolgy. Google Lisa McPherson.
Stay the F away from it.

That's about what i would say if someone asked me right now.
I hope not far from now i can also say it died out and vanished.

- Cornelius Bigot.

Last edited:

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon
Welcome, Corny!

The more people who understand that Scientology is another nasty cult that folks should stay well clear of, the better it is for all of us, particularly those poor souls still stuck in the trap of the cult.

Thanks for your participation in this board.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
<snip>
So how would i explain Scientology to another never-in? Good question.

Hm.

It's an elaborate money scam set up by a mad science-fiction writer.
Its doctrines are a load of BS, but are pretty sophisticated when it comes to mind control.
Reports of violence, abuse and criminal acts are no coinsidence. These things are embeded in the core beliefs of Scientolgy. Google Lisa McPherson.
Stay the F away from it.

That's about what i would say if someone asked me right now.
I hope not far from now i can also say it died out and vanished.

- Cornelius Bigot.

Eyup. As another never-in whose spent a lifetime married to a True Believer that's pretty much what I'd say, too.