What's new

John Mc Master - Thoughts, Memories, & Recordings

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know a lot of you people don't give a shit, every time one of you people promote LRH, YOU kick the second generation of scientoligist in the teeth, nobody, I certainly didn't want this.

For me, personally, you tell me I me I have to be NICE to scientlogists, I have tried this, It's rubbish! It don't work.

Have YOU watched the operations on me? Obviously not!

I am ignored! That is an operation! I am a degraded being, non existant! I don't exist!

F*cking brilliant! Scientology!

And YOU wonder why I get angry?

I don't ever want to ever exist in your world, unfortunately I had NO choice, but now I do!

Lone Star

Crusader
I am ignored! That is an operation! I am a degraded being, non existant! I don't exist!

F*cking brilliant! Scientology!

And YOU wonder why I get angry?

I don't ever want to ever exist in your world, unfortunately I had NO choice, but now I do!

Thank you for all you have done to expose the abuses and criminality of the cult Sharone. I'm sorry that your childhood was robbed from you.

CO2

Patron Meritorious
Found this on the net...

“Sad to say, John McMaster, Clear #1, was interviewed 2 years before his death in a Manchester England transient hotel (flop house). In a tiny room filled with dead flowers, he told of being tormented and taunted by Hubbard for being gay. He died of cirrosis of the liver due to a long bout of alcoholism – ONE MORE $CIENTOLOGY “SUCCESS STORY.”

This is the story told to me by a Gypsy expert named Ian Hancock, in 1997, who said he had a letter from President Clinton making him an Honorary Ambassador to the UN for the Romani in America.

This was during a meeting he requested, during which he kept repeating "Dead men can't sue" while suggesting I cease to insult David Miscavige, and that I should go after Hubbard because "Dead me can't sue" ...

My post on this from OCMB

Your pronouns confused me, but reading your links clarified your comments.

I don't have a date of death for John McMaster. Do you? specific location? any news accounts / obits?

As late as 1993, he was auditing a friend of mine (whose name I do not have permission to mention) at a location in California at Lloyd and Thea Greenburg's (spelling?)

hollybush

Patron
When I was living with an ex-Scn relative in the States, in 1986, I was alone in the house and the phone went. It was John McMaster - I was 16/17 and just knew John's name as a friend of my relative (I'm hazy on whether we met, but I think we might have briefly at some other meet-up). Anyway, John was obviously pretty drunk and felt very sorry for himself. He talked for a good hour (I didn't have the heart to end the conversation).

I can't remember anything he said - except I'm pretty sure he talked about suicide (I'm in no way suggesting this was anything more than talk, and a very short part of what he said). I was way out of my depth and felt very awkward. Through the slurring of his words and the tone of his call, I remember he sounded kind, gentle and nice. Funny (maybe not) how I can clearly remember the gist of things but no actual words.

Back then I was writing a lot and using scrap paper from my relative's stock. I've got about 20 pages from that time, all written on the back of this (attachment) - anyone recognise it? (The name and address at the bottom are not that of my relative, but I've blacked out the address anyway).

Mar 30-31 1985 - Spiritual Seminar and Workshop by John McMaster - World-famous Spiritual Lecturer

Attachments

• McMaster_flyer_addr_edit.jpg
    McMaster_flyer_addr_edit.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 36

CO2

Patron Meritorious
When I was living with an ex-Scn relative in the States, in 1986, I was alone in the house and the phone went. It was John McMaster - I was 16/17 and just knew John's name as a friend of my relative (I'm hazy on whether we met, but I think we might have briefly at some other meet-up). Anyway, John was obviously pretty drunk and felt very sorry for himself. He talked for a good hour (I didn't have the heart to end the conversation).

I can't remember anything he said - except I'm pretty sure he talked about suicide (I'm in no way suggesting this was anything more than talk, and a very short part of what he said). I was way out of my depth and felt very awkward. Through the slurring of his words and the tone of his call, I remember he sounded kind, gentle and nice. Funny (maybe not) how I can clearly remember the gist of things but no actual words.

Back then I was writing a lot and using scrap paper from my relative's stock. I've got about 20 pages from that time, all written on the back of this (attachment) - anyone recognise it? (The name and address at the bottom are not that of my relative, but I've blacked out the address anyway).

Mar 30-31 1985 - Spiritual Seminar and Workshop by John McMaster - World-famous Spiritual Lecturer

That was at the Greenbergs' house.