What's new

KESQ-TV (Palm Desert, California) Scientology Investigation TV series

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is the first of a series of 5 shows about the CoS. Reporter Nathan Baca has worked very hard on this. I know because I was involved in supplying him information since Dec 08. He has the full support of his station manager, regardless of the warnings I gave him about Fair Game, PI's and everything of the sort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA__qEYlaME

Please thank him and the station manager for making this TV series; NONE of the nationwide big media has dared to! I have e-mailed all the big investigative medias many times and NONE has yet to even replied to me. (I have contacted ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX and many others though different ways. No replies)

So far only the LA times and now KESQ-TV has covered our protests.

On the other hand, Nathan took the trouble to attend the Riverside County Board of Supervisors meetings, film our protests, go to help me file charges at the Hemet Sheriff station against the three security guards, Danny Dunagin, Matt Butler and Kenny Seybold. That was absolutely essential and you will see that in the TV series.

He drove around 300 miles round trip with his crew to meet with Tommy Davis at the Hollywood Celebrity center. That's dedication, rarely seen in the media, which prefers to do stories about little kitties stuck in a tree.

The few local reporters that I managed to speak with (PE.com, Valley News, Valley Chronicle) tell me that they are not "Investigative Reporters", yet when we hand them the info (facts, videos) on a silver platter and won't do the stories.

Please encourage reporters such as Nathan to continue doing a good job.

Orange

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
Thank you so much AnonOrange.

I didnt watch it yet and I will (I'm at work) but I wanted to say that I'm not surprised that the big stations like ABC wont respond as they are probably shit scared about lawsuits or they somehow protecting $cientology for some reason (I would love to know the bottom line) :grouch:

I will watch it today for sure! When for the other parts?

:thankyou:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You're not doing anybody any favors discussing current court cases, yours or anybody elses', on a public message board. Get the court situation out of the way, then talk all you want.

Zinj

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
You're not doing anybody any favors discussing current court cases, yours or anybody elses', on a public message board. Get the court situation out of the way, then talk all you want.

Zinj

I agree, but I do enjoy seeing the already paranoid cult run around not knowing what about to hit them on the head REAL hard.

alexm

Patron with Honors
AO,

I had never seen the video of you getting attacked by the guards before; just heard about it from Graham Berry. That was sick! Really sick and violent.

Please post more. I guess part two is tonight right? Let's hope there is another lobby at the Riverside county comission to get Jeff Stone recalled and to get the public on the side of Anon and the free speach protests.

God bless you guys who proest at Gold, I would go but I can't.

I'm looking forward to the next Global however.

AlexM

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
nod

You're not doing anybody any favors discussing current court cases, yours or anybody elses', on a public message board. Get the court situation out of the way, then talk all you want. :yes:

won't you affect your court case by showing you "tresspassing" ?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It's a contraction of "half-past two", whatever the logic might be. And 2:45 is a "quarter to three" and not a "quarter of three." :)

Paul

Weird. 'Halb drei' would be 2:30 in german and, 'quarter to' would be 'fiddle zu' (from viertel for quarter)

What's europe?

Zinj