What's new

KESQ-TV (Palm Desert, California) Scientology Investigation TV series

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Please post more. I guess part two is tonight right? Let's hope there is another lobby at the Riverside county comission to get Jeff Stone recalled and to get the public on the side of Anon and the free speach protests.

God bless you guys who proest at Gold, I would go but I can't.

I'm looking forward to the next Global however.

AlexM

I'll be seeing Jeff Stone and his three other croonies tomorrow morning that the Board of Supervisors meeting.

OSA, if you're reading this, please send better PI's. I hate catching them so quick.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
whats wrong with these other TV stations?
Too scared they're gonna get sued by the scary cult?
You know America is heading down a road to become the real living George Orwell 1984 story.
Free Speech, first Amendment?
My arse!!

You are already living in a police state over there!
(and the UK's not far from it either mind you....)

And the methods of the Cult of $cientrollogy suit them down to the ground.
Full control of people, inetrrogations on the e-meter, limitation of liberties.
Limitation of the access of information from outside. Et. Etc.

America, Wake up for God's sake!

This makes me more eager to protest and spread the word about the abuses.
Looking forward to the next parts if the documentary.

Expose the global SCAM of $cientology!

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Couple of quick news

I got a call from ABC news in New York asking if I mind that they run Nathan Baca's KSEQ TV series on the BIG network, NATIONWIDE ! I said No Problem ! Woo Hoo !

Next, check this out: They canceled tomorrow's Riverside Board of Supervisors meeting ! I was ready to give them a good lashing, but I see there is NO MEETING ! Weird.

http://www.clerkoftheboard.co.riverside.ca.us/agendas/2009/03_10_09.pdf

I'm really hoping this has something to do with Jeff Stone's shenanigans and the CoS.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I got a call from ABC news in New York asking if I mind that they run Nathan Baca's KSEQ TV series on the BIG network, NATIONWIDE ! I said No Problem ! Woo Hoo !

Next, check this out: They canceled tomorrow's Riverside Board of Supervisors meeting ! I was ready to give them a good lashing, but I see there is NO MEETING ! Weird.

I'm really hoping this has something to do with Jeff Stone's shenanigans and the CoS.

Amazing.

Well done AnonOrange.

:party: :party: :party:

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron

If you can actually get this on the ABC national news....

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Doesn't this seem something like orgs putting up curtains when Anonymous is outside?

Lynn

They literally do. When I was still in not long ago they put stuff on the windows so nobody could see in, and nobody could see out! They even snuck us in the backdoor with specially constructed stairs. Pretty amazing.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
:giggle: Did someone say curtain tech?

They are so lame and helpless. We've seen curtain tech so many times in LA at the HGB building, we start a stopwatch and see if we can beat the best time.

Pope has a video with the stopwatch.