What's new

LIVE! Miletsone Two! Independent Scientology Membership Community! $30 per year!

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Unfortunately, they have nothing other to model it after other than scn as we know it. They can modify it but it's really out of the same box.
They may and likely do have good intentions but probably won't be able to help themselves from making it worse. It's in the blueprint.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Milestone Two: Independant Scientology Membership Communitiy:

My conclusion: and I will quote that fat turd - LRH: "Some people will DIE to be right"!

Marty is OUT - I had predicted this last year many times - he is coming out of the cult bubble and is done with Scientology. He actually, is getting more and more sane!!

There is no new members signed up. Straight flat and flat are the stats! Soon - their own members will leave! It will be a glitch of memory on the internet.

Scientology does not work! At what point will these poor souls see that? Well, grab some popcorn and watch!

TG1

Angelic Poster
OMG! I'm laughing so hard right now at the last several posts.

Steve "I Used to Be Jesus" Hall -- that's gotta win a prize or become an Internet meme or get quoted on Jon Stewart ... or SOMETHING!

But seriously, folks, seriously ... what's the ultimate reason for this piece of shit new group?

That's right, MONEY!

And who needs the money? The regges and the auditors: Mark Shreffler, Steve Hall, Jim Logan, Tom Martiniano and Silvia Llorens will soon be scrabbling over nickels and dimes.

I can't figure out why Dani Lemberger, Dan Koon and Haydn and Lucy James even got mixed up in this.

BTW, that "democratic document" that defines their "functions" and "structures" is about as democratic as the first draft of a Medieval Fiefdom's Rights & Regulations. It essentially reserves all power to the self-appointed biggest of their self-appointed big dogs.

But as someone wittier than I already said, it passes the time.

TG1

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
People like Mark and Steve can't help it. It is EASY MONEY when you are a REGG in the Cult of Scientology. A good analogy is "being a drug dealer" - e-a-s-y money!

The cool thing about Scientology is the clever long and windy road to no where!! By the time one enters the "Bridge" - one gets in such a state of confusion about life, family and their own existence!

By the time one gets out - lots of damage done but the TECH still makes it their fault.

Drug dealers don't blame themselves - there is always a market! Not their fault if people want to take drugs.

I suppose there will always be some fool (like me :blush:) who will try anything to get out of the pains of life!

Drugs or Scientology - which one does the most damage?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of my youngsters informed me, what he wants to do this afternoon. Watching the full five hours of this video:

[video=youtube;NAA52ui_Gzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAA52ui_Gzg[/video]

So what do we have here ?

Some sort of a space station, a naked female "something" which is killing with OT-powerz, monsters, weapons, dead people, blood.... That´s what the youth of today is interested in.

I think after watching this video for five hours he would be ready to join the Xenu-club "Milestone Two". Ok, I would be ready to pay him the $ 30,-- annual fee for the membership. But how do I convince him (without listening to something like "f*ck off"), that he has to do the steps [STRIKE]A-E[/STRIKE] A-J to become a full member ?

I suspect that the leaders of the Xenu-club are stuck in the 50´s and have lost contact to the real world of today....

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
By using the Milestone Two website you agree to terms we'll decide later

By using the Milestone Two website you agree to terms we'll decide later.

Terms

http://milestonetwo.org/dolph/page/Terms

Excerpts:
2 Advice

The contents of Milestone Two website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. ************
4 Change of Use

Milestone 2 reserves the right to cancel or revoke a person’s membership to Milestone Two, and thus their access to the Milestone Two website and fraternity, if a person *******

Gadfly

Crusader
Please excuse my ignorance, but when was "Milestone 1"? :confused2:

milestone - a significant point in development

So, this "Milestone 2" is a "significant point in development", huh?

In whose imagination exactly? :unsure:

A significant development of WHAT? The ever-evolving Scientology delusion?

Gadfly

Crusader
Oh, I just figured it out! :happydance:

Milestone Two is going to repair and fortify the Scientology BRIDGE to TARGET TWO. So, that the truly dedicated and ethical super beings from Earth can meet up with Hubby Dub to continue on with the amazing "advanced levels".

I just did some remote viewing to one of the top Milestone Two member's homes, and took a (theta) photo of THIS picture that was hanging on the wall. This is RON WAITING for the rest of us at Target Two! Your "theta perceptics" need to be very well developed to properly perceive this reality that is quite beyond usual space and time.

target2_ron_zpsa2b8d77c.jpg

That is Ron at the end of a bunghole . . . . oops, I mean a "wormhole".

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Milestone Two Membership Numbers

Milestone Two Membership Numbers
I'm just curious. There is no requirement to release membership numbers, and some (PR) danger in doing so.
There may be no requirement that they disclose their membership numbers, and there may be a PR danger in doing so, but right now they are releasing not only the numbers, but also the "identities" of the members. I put the word "identities" in quotes because one can join Milestone Two using a pseudonym.

Go to http://milestonetwo.org/

Bring your cursor to the lower right hand corner of the page. You will find an Info box. Right now it looks like:
So there are currently nine registered members. If you click on the Members link, it brings you the Members page. Currently the site lists the following members:
Kevin Boland
Chris Mann
Jim Logan
Lana Mitchell
An auditor Ch
Paul Foster
Dani Lemberger
Dan Koon
Mark Shreffler

CommunicatorIC

"The model for a better world..." "passing a PTS A-J check [on] an e-Meter"

"The model for a better world..." "passing a PTS A-J check [on] an an e-Meter"

http://milestonetwo.org/dolph/page/About_Us
How does Milestone 2 work to build and foster a true group?

In accord with LRH’s Essay on Management, Milestone 2 does this by:

b. Creating an organization that is the model of a better world.

What is Associate membership?

Associate Members receive the online Milestone Two journal and also receive the Annual Report, which includes detail on organizational activities, financial status and strategy. The opinion and views of Associate Members are valued, however they have no binding vote.

What is Full membership?

Full Members have all the benefits of an Associate member, plus they have a vote
in the strategy, programs, projects and activities of Milestone Two. There is no difference in cost between the two tiers, but there is a difference in contribution activity and commitment.
An Associate Member can become a Full Member by;

2) passing a PTS A-J check and Help & Control Check by someone qualified to use an e-Meter;

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Milestone Two Membership Numbers

So there are currently nine registered members. If you click on the Members link, it brings you the Members page. Currently the site lists the following members:
Kevin Boland
Chris Mann
Jim Logan
Lana Mitchell
An auditor Ch
Paul Foster
Dani Lemberger
Dan Koon
Mark Shreffler
So, after failing to get 500 on their inflated "Indie 500 List", after many years, they're down to nine?

"Straight up and vertical!"

Bill

TG1

Angelic Poster
Splintering will do that, Bill.

It is really funny -- ha ha -- that they've got 11 founding fathers and mothers and only nine mothers. Clearly, some of the founders are having second thoughts about this endeavor, if they haven't ponied up $30 for the membership.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them start peeling off soon.

TG1

Please excuse my ignorance, but when was "Milestone 1"? :confused2:

milestone - a significant point in development

So, this "Milestone 2" is a "significant point in development", huh?

In whose imagination exactly? :unsure:

A significant development of WHAT? The ever-evolving Scientology delusion?

http://www.babycenter.com/0_milestones-1-to-6-months_1496585.bc

"....Milestones: 1 to 6 months
Reviewed by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board
Last updated: February 2012
En español
As you learn what milestones your baby is likely to achieve this year, keep in mind that this is only a guideline. Each child is unique and develops at her own pace. There's a wide range of what's considered normal, and you probably don't need to be concerned unless you notice one of the red flags described below.
1 month
Milestones
The first days with your baby can be a blur of feeding, changing diapers, settling her to sleep, and responding to her wails. But within a few weeks, she'll start to take more notice of your voice, face, and touch.
Your baby can't focus farther than 8 to 12 inches away – just the right distance for her to gaze at your face. Black-and-white patterns also draw her attention. Her hearing is fully developed and she might turn toward familiar sounds, such as your voice.
She can lift her head briefly and turn it to the side when she's on her stomach, but when she's upright her head and neck still need support. Although her arms move jerkily, she can get her hands close to her mouth....................."

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Milestone Two Membership Numbers

Milestone Two Membership NumbersThere may be no requirement that they disclose their membership numbers, and there may be a PR danger in doing so, but right now they are releasing not only the numbers, but also the "identities" of the members. I put the word "identities" in quotes because one can join Milestone Two using a pseudonym.

Go to http://milestonetwo.org/

Bring your cursor to the lower right hand corner of the page. You will find an Info box. Right now it looks like:
We are up to 10!
Lana Mitchell
Max Bleiweiss
Paul Foster
Kevin Boland
Chris Mann
Jim Logan
An auditor Ch
Dani Lemberger
Dan Koon
Mark Shreffler

Spirit

just another son of God
I would be embarrassed if I were on that list.
shame.gif

...and pretty fucking gullible too.

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would be embarrassed if I were on that list.
shame.gif

...and pretty fucking gullible too.

I was embarrassed when I was "in" Scientology - due to the reaction of EVERYONE I talked to -about Scientology!

Don't think much will change with that "phenomena".

Just look at the very few left - public and staff's facebook pages - most of them will not mention anything about Scientology - and they really don't know WHY? :coolwink:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Oh God, it's embarrassing to watch. I don't know why I feel embarrassed when I have nothing to do with these people, but I just do. Is it because I'm human & watching other humans do stupid stuff makes other humans feel embarrassed?