What's new

Mockingbird's Bio

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
A few folks keep asking for more on my past and life so I will add some more stuff . That is not my primary reason for being here but it may be of use I guess .

Here is a million years in Hell . My first big telling of a story on myself . http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?36979-A-MILLION-YEARS-IN-HELL

Next up is a post from my blog Mockingbird's Nest that requires a little familiarity with the site TV Tropes to understand - the Sour Knight : http://mbnest.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-following-ideas-are-going-to-be-put.html

Next up is a look into my mind and the effect Hubbard's persuasion has on a person's inner world and deepest thoughts over decades . A Little More About Me : http://mbnest.blogspot.com/2015/02/mockingbirds-nest-little-more-about-me.html

Okay folks the next entry is also from my blog and is titled Even More on Me ( it sounds self-centered but these are to handle the questions so we can get back to my main interests )1) exposing the fraud and crimes of the terrorist mind control cult Scientology , 2) showing that the methods and doctrine are in fact harmful and never beneficial 3) hopefully breaking down the methods so as to help effect recovery from lies by education for myself and others and 4) importantly for me learning from other critics and exes about these and other topics .

I will warn you about two things : without looking up terms on TV Tropes this one is worthless as the terms are different than in English . Second this takes you right to the edge of the abyss as far as getting to the point where the story gets much darker and more disturbing than the G rated a Million Years in Hell . You have been warned .http://mbnest.blogspot.com/2015/02/even-more-on-me.html

A few folks keep asking for more on my past and life so I will add some more stuff . That is not my primary reason for being here but it may be of use I guess .

Here is a million years in Hell . My first big telling of a story on myself . http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?36979-A-MILLION-YEARS-IN-HELL

Next up is a post from my blog Mockingbird's Nest that requires a little familiarity with the site TV Tropes to understand - the Sour Knight : http://mbnest.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-following-ideas-are-going-to-be-put.html

Next up is a look into my mind and the effect Hubbard's persuasion has on a person's inner world and deepest thoughts over decades . A Little More About Me : http://mbnest.blogspot.com/2015/02/mockingbirds-nest-little-more-about-me.html

Okay folks the next entry is also from my blog and is titled Even More on Me ( it sounds self-centered but these are to handle the questions so we can get back to my main interests )1) exposing the fraud and crimes of the terrorist mind control cult Scientology , 2) showing that the methods and doctrine are in fact harmful and never beneficial 3) hopefully breaking down the methods so as to help effect recovery from lies by education for myself and others and 4) importantly for me learning from other critics and exes about these and other topics .

I will warn you about two things : without looking up terms on TV Tropes this one is worthless as the terms are different than in English . Second this takes you right to the edge of the abyss as far as getting to the point where the story gets much darker and more disturbing than the G rated a Million Years in Hell . You have been warned .http://mbnest.blogspot.com/2015/02/even-more-on-me.html

I think you may lose some credibility when you call the Church terrorist.

It makes you look not so objective.

They are not exactly terrorist.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Jump

Operating teatime

The Anabaptist Jacques

What would you call telling a minor child to phone a parent and report that they will never be in contact again, while the cult minion supervises the call?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Anabaptist Jacques

I am not so sure that it makes Mockingbird look nonobjective TAJ. Case in point is when the cult was looking for me and calling many of my relatives who never had anything to do with the cult they had called my mother. She was unable to reach me and ended up calling my brother to come and stay with her for a full 48 hours to protect her. When I met up with her a couple of days later and discussed the issue she told me. "They will kill us all".

I think this example connects with the reason some ex scientologists and critics also use pseudonyms online. There is often an element of fear (psychological terrorism) of being harmed in any number of ways by the cult. I am very happy this has lessened.

great to see you back recently and posting again TAJ

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
There's different types of terrorism...no they don't hijack planes and fly them into buildings or strap bombs on themselves and blow up schools. But where "real" terrorists have murdered thousands with those methods, the cult has used psychological terrorism to destroy thousands, whether literally destroying lives, or using more subtle terrorism to destroy souls, which the cult excels at.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
There's different types of terrorism...no they don't hijack planes and fly them into buildings or strap bombs on themselves and blow up schools. But where "real" terrorists have murdered thousands with those methods, the cult has used psychological terrorism to destroy thousands, whether literally destroying lives, or using more subtle terrorism to destroy souls, which the cult excels at.

They infiltrated government organizations, stole files from their offices, attempted to drive innocent critics insane or into suicide or into jail, and so on and so forth...

Does that count for terrorism?

JustSheila

Crusader
You guys have made me adjust my thinking on terrorism.

Yes, MB is right. Scientology is a terrorist organization.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Anabaptist Jacques

Not exactly terrorist, unless one has been on the receiving end of a full blown GO/OSA operation.

There's "smiley face" Scientology, and there's the true face,

:omg::omg:

as you already knew.

Btw, how are you feeling these days? Better, I hope...

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
They infiltrated government organizations, stole files from their offices, attempted to drive innocent critics insane or into suicide or into jail, and so on and so forth...

That definitely counts as terrorism in my book.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Anabaptist Jacques

Disagree AJ - Scientology, if given enough time, will be putting heads on pikes literally. All in the name of "clearing the planet". They have done to their religious organization what other terrorist religions do and it is only a matter of time before they kill out in broad daylight ANYONE who whispers a bad word about the Fuhrer ~ David Miscavige and his crazy cult - Scientology.

An Organization that disguises itself as a Religion, controls its members as to who they can talk to and what they can read is not a terrorist Organization?
An Organization that hurts people, destroys families, kills, cripples, financially ruins ALL in the name of Help - is not a terrorist Organization?
It scams, llies, betrays, belittles, degrades and kills covertly.
It says it is a religion of all religions and it lies.
It is a money hungry cult that dupes people into working for free.
It is trying to build a new civilization of "homo saps".

It is a terrorist organization not quite as advanced as ISIS. But - give it time, money and protection under first amendment rights and it will be ISIS.
My opinion and I am sticking to it.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Well, since I am on mockingbird's ignore list, perhaps some else can ask him to post something which states what bridge courses and auditing he did while in. The threads mentioned do not mention any.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
After years I've read historic accounts here, read testimonies, watched vid of people terrorized, coerced, false emprisonned, coerced and threatened to have abortions (multiple in some cases), to disconnect from family, to act as enslavers, to abuse children in forced labour, to lock people with mental breakdown enforce drugs on them, put adults in rehab boot camps under security guard watch, put them on mind manip and interrogatory intensive procedures, to be put on a ''fair games'' list, to be destroyed, and to be driven insane, and push into suicidal thoughts, when there are of no use anymore...

Yes - It appears to me, $cientology, is a terrorist group. Definitely!
:yes:

It may appears not credible to say so of a so-called pseudo-religious group..
but it doesn't mean it is not the true reality...
in that case, the word ''terrorist'' is appropriate.

Karen De la Carriere regularly makes use of this word to qualify the organisation too.
I guess she is not exagerating.

Merriam-Webster :

Full Definition of

TERRORISM:
the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

The Squirrel buster is a terrorist activity against Marty and Mosey to silence them.

Does it look like a terrorist organisation\terrorist camps or a religious cult ????

Fence_blades_fgnd_focus.jpg

splash_news_gold_base_snipers_nest.jpg

1thehole.jpg

21cw8zc.jpg

Sorry for the rant :blush:

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, since I am on mockingbird's ignore list, perhaps some else can ask him to post something which states what bridge courses and auditing he did while in. The threads mentioned do not mention any.

I'm trying to find out WTF he's hinting at without getting involved in all the BS he's posted in that last link.

Talk about a convoluted web!

MB, please write a book that tells your story, simply, in a straightforward manner, and I will read it, but I will not jump thru all your hoops first. And I don't think I'm alone there.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

The Anabaptist Jacques

Not "exactly" but mostly.

What is terrorism? At essence, it is the use of threats of "bad stuff happening" to enforce compliance to the terrorist's demands. Why do terrorists kill people in marketplaces, and collapse buildings? To convince people that pissing them off is a bad idea, and that people should avoid pissing off the terrorists, and submit to making them happy.

To this end, Scientology uses threats of disconnection, demands that one pay thousands to buy sec-checking at the person's own expense if they catch you having a critical opinion, threats of "fair game", etc, etc. It is the enforcement of submission by terror.

Granted, by that definition many governments are terrorist organizations, but so be it.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Also, what about the terrorism (installation of fear) in the practice of telling the dupes that once they've gone clear (which doesn't exist by the way) ... That now they are in danger until they learn the secret of the wall of fire (which also doesn't exist), that can kill them if they're not properly prepared?

I have known too many dupes who never even attested to clear but who are very fucking sure that OTIII is real and they must get there as soon as possible. If that's not mental enslavement and terrorism I don't know what is.

This is the formula that makes the deluded max out their credit cards, mortgage their futures, and kill their babies, etc. it's mental terrorism and it's very effective on those indoctrinated.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
It is a terrorist organization not quite as advanced as ISIS. But - give it time, money and protection under first amendment rights and it will be ISIS.
My opinion and I am sticking to it.

The main difference between ISIS and Scientology is that ISIS has a leadership which doesn't think it can be touched in retaliation for its acts, and which is not as afraid of death as DM is.

Visualize how things would be if DM had a pool of people who were willing to commit murder against his enemies, with DM having plausible deniability. Do you think he would decline to use that capability, so long as he had confidence that he could not be accused? I think this might be one of his motivations for an alliance with Nation of Islam.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I'm trying to find out WTF he's hinting at without getting involved in all the BS he's posted in that last link.

Talk about a convoluted web!

MB, please write a book that tells your story, simply, in a straightforward manner, and I will read it, but I will not jump thru all your hoops first. And I don't think I'm alone there.

I gave up after seeing that multiple simple questions like this continue to go unanswered:

I hope your life is normal now. Perhaps, you could describe in details your Scientology experience; I am sure that a lot of people would like that.

I guess that, out of old habit, the Scientology term 'Q&A' comes to mind but in the real world words like 'avoidance' 'detachment' and 'denial' may be more accurate.

Whatever it is that is going on, I get the idea that mockingbird did few if any services besides some PTS/SP course training during all those years and that perhaps there is a story behind that which he's not ready to tell. We are not here to judge others but he may think so. I suspect posters would not have even asked about his Scientology experiences if it did not become clear from all he's written that these basic things were omitted.

IMHO, if and when he does tell his Scientology story, a collective sigh of relief will be heard from the forum.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
What would you call telling a minor child to phone a parent and report that they will never be in contact again, while the cult minion supervises the call?

Evil and manipulative.

There are many types of evil and many types of evil organizations.

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
i have a hard time following what mockingbird is driving at on his/her threads, although amongst the paragraphs is some elegant writing about the mind control aspects of the cult that obviously is a big deal in his/her personal experience.

i can relate, however, to frustration of having to obfuscate what actually happened to me or who i actually am, or wanting to vent my anger at a name but not, ultimately, being able to because it discloses too much to pigs who have no qualms about hurting anyone. for that matter it really gets on my nerves that some former "execs" that are now exers fighting the good fight are people that had an actual hand in destroying my family and now they are oohed and aahed at. but here we are. different day. i'll deal with it. the buck stops here unless another generation of kids is going to be destroyed by this stupid doctrine and the little cluster of maniacs that lick david miscavige's boots.

hwo appropriate that the term "terrorist" organization came up because the psychological effect of the cult is very real to those affected by it.

the obfuscation can make all of us look a little daft or ooooh conspiratorial to someone else, but probably more to those who are no longer trying to remain anonymous.

the existence of esmb is quite therapeutic - to me, anyway - you bunch of rowdy strangers are the survivors, people out there who can grasp the nature of what it means to have the cult in your rearview mirror.

what else is there to say? having the rug viciously pulled out from underneath you because of a failure to be a perfect something was from that world. here freedom of expression, even when the only person it makes sense to is you, rules and rocks.

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think MB might benefit from some serious cult exit psychological help/therapy, from a psychologist/psychiatrist with extensive experience in cult exit issues . . .
The release of anger and rage in a safe environment, with no fear of judgment, where one doesn't have to worry about protecting one's identity for fear of retribution and retaliation, does wonders towards recovery. It's a safe haven for the soul/spirit/mind to heal.

:console: :hug: