What's new

Mockingbird's tech threads version 2

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is an update to Mockingbird suggests a sequence of study and will include additional material .

First for that thread itself which I recommend starting with :http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?37203-MOCKINGBIRD-RECOMMEND-S-A-SEQUENCE-OF-STUDY

And then the Secret of Scientology Part 1

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?37580-THE-SECRET-OF-SCIENTOLOGY-PART-1

Then the Secret of Scientology part 2 ; the Adamantium Wall

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?37895-The-Secret-of-Scientology-Part-2-THE-ADAMANTIUM-WALL

And some of my other threads that are about a variety of subjects

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...RD-LISTS-NON-TECH-THREADS&p=970557#post970557

And finally MY story of who I am and my journey through Scientology ; A Million Years In Hell :

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?36979-A-MILLION-YEARS-IN-HELL

Please enjoy and share with anyone anywhere who may benefit

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
Umm, , , , You're suggesting we study your rantings . . . to what purpose?

For our better understanding of life and livingness perhaps? You have the wisdom for this, no doubt.

Isn't this what you ridicule Hubs for? This same thing that you are now trying to con us into?

mockingbird

Leon I suggest "cons" like studying critical thinking and hypnosis and mind control and scientific method and skepticism and logical fallacies and rhetoric .

ALL subjects I acknowledge as having sources that ain't me and have been known and studied long before I was born .

But hey if accusing me with no proof is your thing ...

Oh , and by the way since I have NEVER made a cent off this where is the con you speak of ?

I am about as much the opposite of Hubbard in this as I can be - I show others as being smarter than me and that I take from their work and give credit to them ROUTINELY ( Jon Atack and Arnie Lerma come to mind immediately ) .

I admit flaws and mistakes in both character and thinking .

I do not beat or torture my wife - still on wife one .

I don't have occult sex orgies .

I am not a drug addict .

I am not fleeing prosecution .

I encourage studying many sources and thinking of your own ideas and will not use a terrorist group or force you to disconnect from your family .

Face it Leon there is not a shred of credible proof I am running a con .

But I pity YOU .

If , as some claim YOU are OSA well if you really read my posts you must have to brush aside EVERYTHING to avoid dissonance .

If you are not it is amusing you have claimed to know as much as me about hypnosis but...

You NEVER use Socratic method to debate your views against MINE .

I have written enough now for people to see that - if I am ONE person - I certainly can talk the talk about hypnosis and mind control in Scientology and coordinate info from a variety of schools of persuasion or influence or manipulation with ideas from hypnotism and psychology ( particularly basic longstanding ones ) and cultic and totalist studies .

I present comprehensive hypothesis and theories and analysis of Hubbard's methods and their effects on the minds and emotions and behavior of his victims .

What do you got homie ?

Empty accusations from the red herring , ad hominem , and genetic fallacy school of debate ?

Child please .

The folks here are way to smart for that .

If you play with the big folks you might get burned .

This shit might work on facebook .

But ESMB is Extra Schooled Minds Brother :thumbsup:

mockingbird

And hey for shits and giggles Leon you can look at all my posts and write down the number of likes , LOL , and thanks I get and then compare that to the Disagrees , WTF ? s , and complaints and accusations I get and SEE where you fit in .

You can also see how many views these threads get .

You can write your own posts and show your side and see if your wisdom wins people over !

Knock yourself out , I will not stop you !:thumbsup:

If I am really wrong WHY do you keep coming back to ME and why do I keep finding an expanding body of info that grows to include hypnotism , thought reform , mind control , cultic studies , psychology , totalitarian studies , neuroscience , elements of psychology and other fields while you have presented - ?

I keep getting and presenting more and then working to define my meager ( 25 years and ten thousand hours of study tech ) expeience with the new knowledge I get and express my opinions on what happened to me .

Are you so insecure in your feelings and ideas that mine threaten you ?

If I disagree I can go write my own posts with things like - I don't know - detailed explanations and refferals to whow and where I get these things from !

Look I am truly sorry if you think Scientology has ANY good or benefit in it .

But to stop me saying it is worthless garbage will require putting me in the ground at this point .

I have come too far and endured and done too much evil to be satisfied walking away as a coward and traitor to the human race now that I have seen what Scientology really is .

Look at it this way - say somebody sold some drug for decades and felt they were not bad and then learned it was a terrible dehumanizing insidious poison that ALWAYS hurt and ruined people from a lot of experience and research and knew almost no one else knows this .

AND the drug is still being sold LEGALLY !!!

What kind of person would they be if they started telling and many who knew supported them and others listened and out of thousands listening less than ten complained and disagreed !

And they said oh , I better go away now !

They would be a piece of shit !

And always know it !

That is who you are asking me to be .

So , I will pass . and keep up my " con " .

Are you sure you aren't conning yourself ?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh , and by the way since I have NEVER made a cent off this where is the con you speak of ?
That it easy:
You want to make others read your elaborates. This costs their TIME. In the wog-world TIME = MONEY. By stealing the TIME of others you are stealing their MONEY (they could make by doing something useful).

I am about as much the opposite of Hubbard in this as I can be - .....
That is simply not true, because:

[STRIKE]I show others as being smarter than me and that I take from their work and give credit to them ROUTINELY[/STRIKE] As a replacement for Guru Hubbard I found for myself at least two new pontiffs ( Jon Atack and Arnie Lerma come to mind immediately ) .
FIFY

I am not a drug addict .

...but you have one important bad behaviour in common with El Con Hubbard:

you talk a blue streak.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
That it easy:
You want to make others read your elaborates. This costs their TIME. In the wog-world TIME = MONEY. By stealing the TIME of others you are stealing their MONEY (they could make by doing something useful).

That is simply not true, because:

FIFY

you talk a blue streak.

Lol! I suspect the poor man has irritable jowl syndrome (resulting in a shocking case of verbal diarrhea).

:omg:

I'm going now ... I think ESMB and I need a little break from each other.

:bow:

Veda

Sponsor
That it easy:
You want to make others read your elaborates. This costs their TIME.

No it doesn't. No one is forced to read anything.

In the wog-world TIME = MONEY. By stealing the TIME of others you are stealing their MONEY (they could make by doing something useful).

-snip-

Now you have him stealing people's money.

you talk a blue streak.

And you have an important bad behavior in common with El Con Hubbard:

You seek, in various ways, to shut down communication.

People who spent years in Scientology, where communication is restricted, often find the act of communicating to be liberating; sometimes they have things to say that are helpful to others.

Let people communicate.

mockingbird

So Uncover , I steal time ? WTF ? I thought this was free speech - so by pretending it is not you can pretend I am a thief !!!

By your " logic " the only way to prevent this " theft " is total censorship - I mean ALL communication takes time so stop it all .

Oh wait , like all censors you want YOUR speech to be free but mine is theft ?

Hmm , I call bullshit .

I do not force anyone EVER to read my stuff so if you want this " theft " stopped - start with yourself and stop stealing others time .

Do I smell a hypocrite ?

See , this is like all the population reduction people who feel smart in saying to reduce the population to conserve resources .

They are always confused and think getting rid of " those other people " is a good idea .

I always say then start with yourself .

You want communication gotten rid of - start with yours.

And if time is money why EVER waste it here losing money ?

You can ration your time any way you want - I again for the hundredth time force no one to come back .

It is absurd to act like I am stealing time or money but say I am - stay away to keep yours safe !

See , I have to write something that people choose to come back to and no complainer is acknowledging that .

And now to the I swear and so did Hubbard , aha , gotcha idea !

Yeah , that is the new " Hitler painted , and so do you so you are EXACTLY like Hitler " , " logic " !

You got me , I swear so that must mean I am Hubbard in another body - but wait better be safe and apply that " logic " to EVERYONE that swears EVER !

Fuck it to be safe apply it to everyone that COULD swear ! We are all Hubbard !

Or maybe your " observations " have NO basis in plausible reality .

I think over 99% of the folks here will see right through your position .

I hope that if you are OSA you can do better than this J & D bait .

The only stat this pushes up is laughs at ESMB .

Instead of derailing my threads now MORE people are encouraging me and rising to my defense from all over , thanks for helping out .

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I'm a newbie on esmb, but a long-standing member told me a week or so ago to watch out as the sparks would fly around christmas time here on the board. How right she was! (And I don't mean this thread alone btw.)

:drama:

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
MB you are certainly deconstructing Scientology a little too much for Leon's taste. He doesn't like that at all. Noooooo....:no:

As for ITYIWT, well, she's just being a naughty gurl.

In fact, let's just deal with her right now....

ITYIWT!! Get over here! Take your correction! :whip:

What? OMG! She just laughed and then :moon: and then :neener: !!

Okay! Let's just ramp it up a bit then....

:whipped:

Now she turned around and :p !! Says she loves it and wants me to whip her harder!! Oh my!! :unsure:

Well, she has always told us that she is trouble!

Just hafta live wid it. :yes:

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mockingbird, the only comparison I would draw between you and Hubbard is the propensity to spew (yes like a volcano) an exceptionally HUGE volume of material...walls and walls of words.

The big difference is that you're writing for free and most of what you say I can find agreement with. But sometimes my head spins trying to wade through it all.

Nevertheless, I have read most of your posts, and I think they do have value.

I only read one thing I really disagreed with and it was something along the lines of an all-encompassing generality about how EVERYTHING Hubbard wrote was a lie or was wrong. Hubbard wrote a lot of "all" and "every" statements too. LOL!

Some of what Hubbard wrote I found agreement with. It's just that his "gems" came wrapped up in layers of toxic and destructive Cult. Any "truth" was just the cheese in the mousetrap.

I don't see you doing that here (i.e. Trying to create another cult). Anyone is free to read and agree or disagree, or put you on Ignore and move on.

So thanks for your contributions.

You remind me of another contributor known as Gadfly. I miss Gadfly!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
WildKat, As time goes on, a person's writing tends to require fewer words to make a point.

I think the man is a gem.

The tougher the stone the longer it takes to acquire polish.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
<snip>

I am not a drug addict .

Dude. I thought we were friends but after reading this I'm not sure we have all that much in common ....

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
Besides, MB, you should know by now that I like to give you a poke in the ribs with my finger every now and again.

Take it in the spirit it was given and don't get so Aristotelean about it.

Or if you really do want to discuss Scientology in depth then I'm game for it.

JustSheila

Crusader
Some of us get a bit manic when we first discover exscn and realise there is an entire ex network. It's scarey and exciting and restimulative and upsetting and a relief all at once. It usually calms down after a while. I still tend to write here in fully on or fully off spurts.

The thing that nobody mentioned here, Mockingbird, is whether or not it is healthy for you. There is an assumption by some that it is, but it's pretty clear you've taken up this activity to the exclusion of others in your life. Balance is important for sanity and health. Sometimes just a day out with friends, going out to a movie, for a walk or to lunch is more therapeutic. Exscn will still be here, there is no urgency or rush for you to write every thought in your head as fast as possible.

Believing everything must be written down now now NOW is untrue. The frantic urgency urgency and importance of squeezing everything out of yourself NOW (because every man, woman and child on the planet is dependent on us! lol)was something Scientology forced on us. When it shows up here in an ex, it can sometimes be a sign of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.

Keep things in balance. Stay healthy. Be good to yourself, Mockingbird.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Me? OSA? Me?????? Do some people think that? Really?

Tell me more please.

Okay, allow me:

Thinking someone is OSA can be a compliment,
it is less of an insult than to assume stupidy,
and both are somewhat less demeaning than psychopathy.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
A lot of people who leave CofS are so relieved to be free to voice opinions and to talk to whomever they like that they get really into it.

And maybe they sometimes do get preachy. If so, I can relate. Hey, if that's the worst thing s person ever did, well, that's really not so big a deal.

I get what Leon's saying and he's never been one to shy away from reading or talking about criticism of Hubbard- but, well, compared with some stuff that's happened on forums like this, really, could be far more intense.