What's new

My Olive Branch To The Freezone

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Got it, thanks for posting that. Some time ago my goal became to have no goals.:coolwink:

I have been trying this--and I find it impossible. I feel like I am just existing without goals.

I also have been trying to be in the moment and have gratitude in each moment, even when I am cleaning up poop.....kind of tough too.

So I will keep working on it.

Terril park

Sponsor
What cuts through suffering is simply choosing to love what is in every moment.

Life's what you make it!

I'm dreadfully sorry that there are some folks who identify themselves as freezoners who have walked by this thread. I think it may be demonstrative of who is being willful and who isn't. But if I remember what I learned when I was"in" well enough - being "at cause" was considered at a higher level than regular folks. If "at cause" can't be related to "life's what you make it" I either have a HUGE "misunderstood word", or we've all been duped by secrets stored in plain sight.

I originally thought on enturb you were attacking me and the fz. But in fact you were on an honest quest. I meant to respond to your final posts but was probably lacking in time. So many posts ect.

Its perhaps a cognition here for me, or a new look whatever. The auditors
code expressly forbids eval and inval. Yet this is continually given in the COS environment in the form of wrong indications and wrong items. Yet these are the top items in correction lists! OK out int is the only one above them but havn't had that problem so not much reality.

It is terribly sad that wrong items and indications are part of " executive C/Sing."

This is reverse auditing, Black Dianetics.

No wonder there are protests.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
OK out int is the only one above them but havn't had that problem so not much reality.

There is maybe a desire to not read on these Int buttons, as sometimes it is real hard to find an auditor qualified to do an Int handling, quite apart from the expense. Ignoring for the moment the idea that "Int" isn't the HUGE goddam problem that Hubbard made it out to be, let's see if any of these "ought" to read. :)

Interiorized into something: Kinda subjective, so I'll skip it.
Go in: ?
Went in: Went to the org--whoops!
Put in: ?
Want to go in: Been trying to get in session for years and they say no, perhaps?
Can't get in: As above.
Can't go in: As above.
Want to get out: Exclam, as a telex would say.
Kicked out of spaces: Maybe.
Being trapped: Exclam exclam.
Forced in: Events anyone?
Pulled in: Ditto. 6 months checks.

So that should be a nice little hot list if it wasn't so suppressed and limited in use. :)

Paul

Pixie

Crusader
There is maybe a desire to not read on these Int buttons, as sometimes it is real hard to find an auditor qualified to do an Int handling, quite apart from the expense. Ignoring for the moment the idea that "Int" isn't the HUGE goddam problem that Hubbard made it out to be, let's see if any of these "ought" to read. :)

Paul

Well Paul, all I can say to that is that I had an 'Int Rundown' once done by the famous or not so famous Mr Gainman. It was the 'only' auditing that blew me half way across the universe. I had a floating TA and was unable to study for two days after it. It was that rundown that sealed my desicion to put up with whatever to get up the bridge. I found most other auditing extremely interiorizing and I was in an almost constant state of fear.

Terril park

Sponsor

Interiorized into something: Kinda subjective, so I'll skip it.
Go in: ?
Went in: Went to the org--whoops!
Put in: ?
Want to go in: Been trying to get in session for years and they say no, perhaps?
Can't get in: As above.
Can't go in: As above.
Want to get out: Exclam, as a telex would say.
Kicked out of spaces: Maybe.
Being trapped: Exclam exclam.
Forced in: Events anyone?
Pulled in: Ditto. 6 months checks.

So that should be a nice little hot list if it wasn't so suppressed and limited in use. :)

Paul

Hmmm. My auditor was Lorraine Bulgar. I believe currently the UK OT ambassador.

No disrespect to her, but as an FEBC wanting to leave I was given auditors to prevent that. Leaving is connected to out/int. Possibly in some cases. Not in mine at that time. Later in the FZ I handled such matters solo off the meter. Headaches I could turn on and off and did so permanently.

For me int wasn't a great problem. I guess it has been for others.

Terril park

Sponsor
Well Paul, all I can say to that is that I had an 'Int Rundown' once done by the famous or not so famous Mr Gainman. It was the 'only' auditing that blew me half way across the universe. I had a floating TA and was unable to study for two days after it. It was that rundown that sealed my desicion to put up with whatever to get up the bridge. I found most other auditing extremely interiorizing and I was in an almost constant state of fear.

Oh dear.

Pixie you scream at me when I address you, and you are a very prolific poster. And here, me in dialogue with others, you post.

I've no problem with you despite your comments. Want to see you do well.

I'd be interested in further comments on the above if thats of interest to you.

Good twin

Floater
I have been trying this--and I find it impossible. I feel like I am just existing without goals.

I also have been trying to be in the moment and have gratitude in each moment, even when I am cleaning up poop.....kind of tough too.

So I will keep working on it.

It's true Boldgirl. Poop happens!:yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Up in the thread "Freezone Section" in ESMB Announcements I think I had a minor epiphany that would explain a lot of my resistance to folks who are trying to find a way through the "tech" to keep doing their thing. It isn't that I want to be perceived as someone who just says "you shouldn't be doing that shit" for no other reason than to just be contrary. I really honestly feel that going throgh all that "efforting" just isn't needed.

In the final analysis I guess I view scientology/dianetics or any effort derived from it as really having nothing to do with my life and the better parts of it. That's probably why I don't see what's so all-fired important about it. I abandoned it all when I walked away from FCDC in the mid-70s and proceeded to just live my life.

I wonder, after talking with you about it for so long, if the "EP" isn't just a matter of creating your own integrity. If you decide what you do, how you react, where you go, and why you go there, then it makes sense (to me anyway) that you really don't need to rely on some cooked up version of a methodology when the secret is in you all the while.

The "secret" has been in you all the while.

All your work and efforting is just going to come down to this, no matter what you do. This is really all you're going to need to have. Think about it from any angle you want. Here's the secret...

Please be kind enough to listen?

Life's what you make it. Word up.

Funny thing Escalus - I also had a gentle realisation on the same thread and just posted my thoughts. We are on the same wavelength, and thanks for that video! :)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Oh dear.

Pixie you scream at me when I address you, and you are a very prolific poster. And here, me in dialogue with others, you post.

I've no problem with you despite your comments. Want to see you do well.

I'd be interested in further comments on the above if thats of interest to you.

Pixie is talking to Paul - what on earth does it have to do with you? Are you just pressing buttons Mr Park? Naughty, naughty!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
"What cuts through suffering is simply choosing to love what is in every moment."

That's similar to what I think tthe EP of est is - choosing what you've got. I've tried running a mild depression off with that and I found it very hard - but it did work. Ouran in one of his Ghostdance talks said we should "love our way up the tone scale".

Be in the now.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I've heard people tell me that one of the puzzles of scientology is that, in the end, the realization after looking at your "bank" all this time is that "you've created your own bank." What does that mean, if it's accurate? It means life's what you make it. Maybe this is all you need to know. Maybe Hubbard devised a way to take all your money just to get you to a truth that was in you all the time. Succumbing to the "dark side", he cynically said "hmmm, well life's what you make it, and I'm going to make millions of dollars telling people that.' So you get to the end of the Bridge and the EP is "life's what you make it," and thank you for your cash. I'm just guessing. But haven't I heard that from folks, that that's the way it ends?

Of course we "mock up our own reactive mind". Life is decisions and thoughts and they're ours and no one else's. Someone can do something to someone else but if that other person does not come up with bad decisions or foolish thoughts about it, then it will be a non issue. This is a concept not unique to Scn but certainly covered in it.

Hubbard was trying to tell people that they are the ones who make the decisions. Once someone really knows this, his aberrations he had "run out" won't be the only thing, he'll know better than to accrue new ones.

PTSness is the same thing. One decides to become effect of another. That's why it makes me sick to see the cult undoing what it teaches by placing people "at effect" while telling them to be cause and giving them the tools to do so. This dichotomy literally drives a lot of people crazy.

Also, not only are we the ones making the decisions and thoughts (postulates and considerations) and deciding to go down those paths but also, my theory is that we are all part of the same thing, we're all united as beings so what one being does reverberates within all of us.

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have this exactly to be true. I look back at my state of mind/successes/failures pre -scn and then after auditing and courses and I was less causative and true to myself with scn--the longer I am out the more I regaining my integrity to self and to life in general.

I would agree with you here. The culture inside the place demand compromises that slowly erode actual ethic and integrity.

I feel that many people's integrity was squashed, reinforced out, and just not allowed to be expressed while in scn. People were pressured to group think at great cost to self, family, friends.

Absolutely correct.

One functions in a sort of misty delusion and frankly a sort of 'megalomania' attitude causing self to go into debt, have unrealistic expectations of others, alienate others...basically fall OUT of reality with self and the world. I used to think the 'big thinking' was an improvement, but now I see it as an implanted delsuion so that there is no end to the money you will give and to the effort you will put forth to the good of 'scn'.

I was nodding my head here too. Thinking about the bullshit -- "We are the free people," "The most ethical group on the planet", the term "wog", "meat bodies"... They all encourage and eventually try and enforce a separation between the real people (Scios) and the rest of the blinder-ed morons inhabiting this out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere planet.

I am still trying to get the 'scn' out of my thought processes but it almost seems imprinted at times--the 'think' and the 'why' explanations scn teaches about the world and people. It seems to be there always even as a fleeting thought.

It passes.

The more OT you become the more out-integrity one becomes, IN MY opinion and observations of so many.

So now I can say that I never needed scn, I never needed the bridge or any of it. I had it inside me all along-and now it slowly retrns back to me.

This last I have to disagree with. In my experience there are actual OTs made. But they are by accident and they don't do well in the Church at all. They tend to be ornery and immovable. The greater the release, the more that is so. IF they hunker down and conform, they continue the same downward slide that a continued adherence to the culture and lifestyle require in order to proceed further up to "Total Freedum". Which actually seems to result in a totally un-able being.

I do not think we need the Church, reformed or otherwise. I do think to throw away the entire idea, the concept of workability, the idea of finding a way to help, is wrong-headed. I do think that those are worth nurturing and keeping close.

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Be in the now.

Mindfulness. The simplicity of doing every thing "in the now". I've walked down a corridor breathing mindfully and become so completely exterior and serene that it becomes indescribable. Perhaps some day I'll learn enough to just be.