What's new

Orange County Org. (Tustin, CA)

Roan

Patron with Honors
Who are the staff at Orange County Org.?

Is Kathy (Katherine) Moore the ED?
Any news, views or anecdotes about her?

I know Ms. Marie Murillo is OSA at Orange County Org.

Any facts, outpoints, gossip or history about recent (1998 - today) goings on there, post them here please or PM me! :)

I'm researching for a project. :wink2:

Thanks in advance!

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Frankly, we have totally failed with Tustin.

We know Marie Murillo's name but none of the rest. We have names like "cigar man" (I think he's married to Marie), "blue shirt guy", "green shirt guy", "white haired hitler" and that's about it. None that we know have blown.

Then again, there's Ollie. His trial is coming up real soon. Like in a day or two. Gotta be there!

Roan

Patron with Honors
Names With Faces Please!

:coolwink: Know any of these folks?

StrssTst0151.jpg

StrssTst0071.jpg

StrssTst0141.jpg

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron

StrssTst0151.jpg

StrssTst0071.jpg

StrssTst0141.jpg

The first picture (might) be Cheryl, the lady that did the stress test on me.

The last one was the lady (along with blue shirt guy) that went to my place in Lake Elsinore at 5:45 AM. Pretty dedicated, but she never shows up at the protests.

She was at the Tustin Chili Cookoff stress table, where I nailed them practicing medicine without a license.

Please set up a friend relationship with YouTube/AnonOrange and I'll show you the video.

If you want more pictures of Tustin people I have quite a few.

Resistance, Glib and Dalie100 know them better than I. I tend to just piss them off.

Patron
If she's gonna wear a cute nurse costume who cares about the e-meter? :)

Paul

Any progress on the Tustin org? People what is wrong with you? It seems we run the human resources department in L.A. and can't get names for the Tustin org?

palehorse

Patron
Re: Names With Faces Please!

StrssTst0151.jpg

StrssTst0071.jpg

StrssTst0141.jpg

Deb Trozzi was one of my bridesmaids at my wedding, and that first picture does not look like her at all, to me. The woman in the second picture looks very familiar, but I have no recollection of her name or any specific experiences with her.

OutFO38

Patron
I believe the first picture is of Sandra Goldman. Not sure about the second one. The third one is Paulien (sp?) Lombard, who has been speaking out against the church and has been declared.

Just as a side note - Cathy Moore is the ED of the new OC Foundation org.

shadow

Patron with Honors
Random notes:
1) From a WWP thread, someone called the tustin org Jan 2012 and talked to Darren, Gwen and Brittany. Don't know if the names mean anything.

2) From another WWP thread with a picture:
Some 70s and 80s Orange County (Tustin) staff found on Facebook
Diana Petit: Diana Petit | Facebook -- Ethics officer, Reg, HAS, now at LA Org. Front standing row at left (next to cross) in photo below.
Anne Kean: Anne Kean | Facebook -- Some Div 6 thing
Bruce Weide: Bruce Weide | Facebook -- Div 6 Test distributor
Claire Woodruff: Login | Facebook -- Senior C/S, center front row standing in brown blouse
Deb Trozzi: Deb Trozzi | Facebook -- reg, later Esto and later OES
Carlos Gamez: Carlos Gamez | Facebook -- Bookstore officer
Cindy Bird: Login | Facebook -- can't remember exactly
Karen Ann Alarcon: Karen Ann Alarcon | Facebook -- course sup?
Terri Bishop: Terri Bishop | Facebook -- ED's communicator, aka John Woodruff's bitch
Dave Worthen: Dave Worthen | Facebook -- Did most of the big regging with Woodruff, to the left of Claire, white shirt with stripes, front standing row
Ed Dearborn: Profile Unavailable | Facebook -- Div 6, later ED I believe
Scott Sutton: Scott Sutton | Facebook -- bookstore guy, left staff in the early or mid-80s
Sue Rabin: Sue Rabin | Facebook -- PES, in the monstrosity of a rust dress standing next to Diana Petit in first standing row
Tim Allard: Tim Allard | Facebook -- Auditor or course sup
Dave Oliva: David Oliva | Facebook -- Div 6 reg. I think he's the one who regged the guy who torched the place, 2nd from right in first standing row (light blue shirt, brown tie)
Steve Peabody: Steve Peabody | Facebook -- Course sup
from https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/some-old-orange-county-tustin-staff-on-facebook.53666/

3) Many have left and although they were looking around and starting to see things were very wrong, Marie Murillo really accelerated the exodus.

Attachments

• OCorg1.jpg
    OCorg1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 218
Random notes: ...

attachment.php

1st Row:

Andy WhatHisName, HGC auditor & nice guy: first row pith helmut
Monica Balazs, HGC Examiner & wife of Andy; on Andy's immediate left
Eileen Hanifin, (???) Div 6 courseroom: Monica's immediate left.

2nd Row

Diana Petit, Dave's wife & neat lady, HCO: next to sign
Sue Rabin, Div 6: Diana's immediate left
Dave Worthen, Reg & ED of Anaheim satellite: Claire's immediate right
Claire Woodruff, Snr. C/S & Qual Sec: John's immediate right hand
John Woodruff, ED: as usual looking natty center pic in suit minus jacket
Patti Maier, Chief Reg: on JW's immediate left, same row
Craig Middleton, Course Supe: Patti's left
Sherry Oliva (Dave's now ex-wife), Div 6 Reg: CM's left
Dave Oliva (previously mentioned), Div 6 Reg: Sherry's left

3rd Row

Ben Hasle, Div 6 Courseroom: far left over the 'ICS' in the sign
Dave Petit, HGC auditor: the smiling face behind & between the Woodruffs
Mary Kay Zielinkski-Carr, HGC facilitator & Purif IC: just behind JW's left shoulder
John Shewmake, Treasury: just behind Patti's left shoulder
Cathy Burke-Middleton, Woodruff's Communicator & General Factotum and wife of Craig; far right wearing pantsuit

4th Row

Mark Ferguson, Courseroom Super: behind JW's shoulder & MKZ-C's head
Bill Hassing, Qual/HGC auditor: just behind Shewmake's left shoulder & directly over Craig Middleton's head

Plus a few names I can't match to faces and a few faces I can't match to names.

FWIW, while Patti Maier was alive she was the heart & soul of the mission. A wild redhead who had the gift of making people laugh & love. Major reasons for her successes as the Chief Reg.

Mark A. Baker

Last edited: