What's new

OSA ANZO's latest tactic - April/May '09

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Feral said>
...Errrr, we are 'striking back', that's exactly what this thread is...
...Using law enforcement to stop abuse and extortion is also very effective...

Scooter said>
...any mention of bringing in legal or government people makes OSA run...
...There's nothing to be afraid of except fear itself...

Alanzo said>
...Go here and look at the losingest legal team in history: Scios lawyers...

My Reply CornPie>
...I don't mean to be so frustrating to listen to...
...I am sorry, I really do try to be solution oriented...
...But scientology fairgames and black PR's many times each day...
...they get away with it the vast-vast-vast-vast majority of the time...
...this has been going on for 30-40 years...
...During which time, scientology has infiltrated politics at every level...
...and the media, even law enforcement, always covertly...
...scientology has literally killed people, and there has been no justice...
...O.K. fine if 1 out of a million got caught, but what about the rest...
...But I get frustrated when I hear people blowing legalese smoke...
...it's like they think law enforcement is actually going to DO something...
...HA! Law enforcement will do nothing, they've been infiltrated...
...Their hands are tied, they're being harassed too, and their families...
...The other day somebody was criticizing churches, because they do nothing...
...Who's to say churches are not being fairgamed too...
...Dirty, nasty, scum sucking scientology keeps geeting away with it...
...The other day I was complimenting Russia, and RuTube.ru ...
...Imagine that! Me embracing our former enemies, for having balls...
...I admire the Germans, for having the balls to outlaw scientology...
...I admire the Swedish, for having the balls, to protect free speech...
...I keep hearing the orgs are emptying out...
...God bless Anonymous, for helping to pull that off...
...My concern is that the thuggery is not going away...
...What's going to replace the corruption, under what new sweet name...
...the evil doers, the scum pi's and scientologists will still be there...
...with no scruples, willing to do anything to bring in their next meal...
...Plus I think a lot ESMB'ers would give hubbard-ass policies a go...
...But I keep looking for a "silver bullet"...
...The legal dagger that's going to bring scientology down for good...
...Until then, I'll keep shoveling my daily dosage of cheer their way...

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
As well as law enforcement and internet I'm sure that television and radio media would find it a fascinating story to cover.:yes:

Maybe even news papers and magazines, I can see it now;

"CULT USES PRIVATE CONFESSIONAL DATA FOR BLACKMAIL":thumbsup:

The above would be a great title for a new Thread!

How about "Church of Scientology Uses Private Confessional Data for Blackmail"

Hmmm. Yeah. That sounds good, too!

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
The above would be a great title for a new Thread!

How about "Church of Scientology Uses Private Confessional Data for Blackmail"

Hmmm. Yeah. That sounds good, too!
The current thread, entitled, "What is OSA's Specific Concern" is all about confessional data being used for blackmail, and getting people to shut up. It starts out with sheep, baaa, etc, and carries on for dozens of posts:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8666

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
- From what we have heard of our 'sp declare issues' they contain extremely twisted accounts of stuff that we know to be only obtainable from our pc folders, and other stuff fabricated from scratch.

- Some of the already declared sp's, have been called and urged to disconnect from some of us other "really bad" sp's. They've been given the crap data, told that they weren't considered 'real' sp's, and that they were being called as the church was concerned for them and their 'future', after being 'hooked in' by the true psychotics.

- "Fence sitters and/or ESMB board lurkers have been called in, and told that if they ever decided to 'post' about various happenings in the org, then the org would be free to divulge various 'happenings' with them, AND they've been given actual specifics of personal data about themselves, only obtainable from their pc folder.

slandering one lot to the other, with twisted data from pc folders and with pure fabrication.

In addition to this, they have approached those who they have suspected have been on the net, and threatened to divulge personal information about them (obtained from pc folders), if and when they post or continue to post on ESMB and 'divulge' information about the 'church'. That's blackmail, and it's 'worked' in some instances.

They've been threatened with having their pc data revealed

How about someone who has had this done to them speaking up to one of the media shows about being upset about "religious confession confidentiality" being breached? Anyone here in a position to hire a lawyer to start a civil suit on this topic?

Imagine the whoo-ha is someone loudly accused catholic priests of divulging thier confessional material. Perhaps not as big as Priest abuses alter boy - but not too far off the calibre.

Or if someone went public that their psychiatrist or phsychologist had divulged their "in session" information.
It violates agreed upon standards of practice in both fields: religion and "talk therapy". It should be very real as a violation to everyone in the real world, unlike osmoe of the more bizzarre violations of compassion such as convincing people babies are bad or their parents are evil, or internal slandering with hidden Sp declares.

Anyone up for it?

Carmel

Crusader
How about someone who has had this done to them speaking up to one of the media shows about being upset about "religious confession confidentiality" being breached? Anyone here in a position to hire a lawyer to start a civil suit on this topic?
<snip>
Anyone up for it?

What we would need was someone who was willing to 'testify' about what they were told about us or were threatened with themselves, by an OSA or CofS staff member.

When it comes to the instances I have heard about, it's been with those who are newly 'out' or on the fence 'looking' for the first time. It's somewhat of a big ask to get these guys to go 'legal' on it and directly oppose the CofS right now, but I think it's made a couple of them mad enough to look at 'putting in justice' on the CofS for a change, in the not too distant future.

I'm sure that down the track there'll be a few willing to speak out publicly. In the meanwhile, they have taken notes with specific details on what occurred and what was said, and we are happy to give them the time and space to come to terms with all this before they act.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
What we would need was someone who was willing to 'testify' about [confessional file extortion] what they were told about us or were threatened with themselves, by an OSA or CofS staff member.
On this thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8666
You started that thread Carmel. Remember the guy with the sheep, "Baaaaa."
There is a lot of identifiable information in that thread.

There are numerous:
1. People who have had their confessional files used against them.
2. People who admit to having done it, when they worked for scientology.

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
On this thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8666
You started that thread Carmel. Do you remember the, "Baaaaa."
I am aware that I started the thread (which like other threads on this board, I keep up with), and of course I remember the "Baaaaa".

There are numerous:
1. People who have had their confessional files used against them.
2. People who admit to having done it, when they worked for scientology.
No argument there. However, "numerous" people willing 'testify' against the 'church' is a different matter. Besides, it's not like we would be at liberty to broadcast anything we may have in the pipeline, on this board, until it was well underway.

Feral

Rogue male
I am 'really high up' in anomymous!

Yes, you heard it here, I'm practically IN CHARGE of anons in Aus!!!.

So DC anon and Byte, you better start respecting my rank and do some bowing and scraping!!:yes:

That's the story the church has persisted with when telling these guys to disconnect from us. It is not new except for the part about my promotion.:confused2:

Why?

Well, per Hubbard PR one surveys and finds what people love and hate. Then in the church PR they use all the "hate "buttons" for their opponents. All the hot "love buttons", well that's the church! Obviously!:thumbsup:

So you get the anons are terrorists while the Cos is for human rights. It is a simple matter of PR tech and has nothing to do with the truth.:omg:

In OSAs eyes they have done the job internally, that is for all the clams on Anon, their mud in the eyes of any of the parishioners that are still in, now it is a simple matter to "dead agent" Carmel and I to just say the we RUN anonymous.:thumbsup:

Sincerely,

General Feral Mudkips.:p

Feral

Rogue male
I've just finished reading "The Complex" and on p289 John gives an description of the same blackmail and extortion tactic used by OSA today.

"Often a person who had blown from the RPF would be surrounded by up to 15 Scientologists. Dressed in civilian attire they would crowd the target even in a public place. Then there'd be maybe a hint as to what OSA had in terms of information in Pre Clear or Ethics files and they would be walked with noi resistance to a waiting car."

It is not a new tactic. Just sayin'

DCAnon

So DC anon and Byte, you better start respecting my rank and do some bowing and scraping!!:yes:

That's the story the church has persisted with when telling these guys to disconnect from us. It is not new except for the part about my promotion.:confused2:

Why?

Well, per Hubbard PR one surveys and finds what people love and hate. Then in the church PR they use all the "hate "buttons" for their opponents. All the hot "love buttons", well that's the church! Obviously!:thumbsup:

So you get the anons are terrorists while the Cos is for human rights. It is a simple matter of PR tech and has nothing to do with the truth.:omg:

In OSAs eyes they have done the job internally, that is for all the clams on Anon, their mud in the eyes of any of the parishioners that are still in, now it is a simple matter to "dead agent" Carmel and I to just say the we RUN anonymous.:thumbsup:

Sincerely,

o.o I love that we have ranks now. Can it be that after 16 months they STILL have no fucking clue how we work? :omg: Sweet Xenu, they're not bright.

Also looool. Hail General Feral Mudkips!

Feral

Rogue male
Maybe not SO stupid...

It all depends on HOW you measure stupidity.

If you look at stupidity as an inability to grasp simple realities, yep, they're stupid. But if you look at this as a deliberate perversion of the truth it is quite clever.

Even though it will inevitably end up as a foot bullet.

They have effectively cut Carmel and I off from any parishioners that will buy their brand of bullshit. That, in theory stops them hemorrhaging public, as they have been for nearly a year.

It is simply because they convinced said bullshit buyers that anons were crims, now Carmel and I RUN a criminal organisation. We are the pits!

Carmel

Crusader
Well, as long as you remember it's only "practically" - That Underwood bitch is right up there with ya, so don't let ya head get too big! (One 'Alanzo' on this board, is certainly enough! :yes: )

Crikey - With the latest ANZO rumours, I hope the Anon folk, don't take offence. I wonder if they knew that they were actually taking orders from us now. :whistling: - We've gotta giggle about it, what a hoot! :eyeroll:

No girls, don't scrape to him, scrape to me! - Us girls should stick together! :coolwink:

Why?

Yeah, jokes aside, what a bloody scam! We are now supposedly 'running' Anonymous. We've never been to a protest, and the idea that the Sydney Anons would be 'run' by anybody (or even eachother), is just a joke. The CofS is just using whatever 'line' they can think of to discredit us. Their previous 'lines' haven't been so effective, so now they're having a shot with this one.

Anyway Feral, for chrissake...disabuse yourself of any fantasies you may have 'bout bein' a general! :grouch: (for the record, just like me, yer not a general's asshole! :p :coolwink:)

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Why?

Sincerely,

Damn! Does that mean that they've demoted Kookaburra? :ohmy: They had themselves convinced that I was the leader of Anonymous not long ago.

Well shit! Busted again! :melodramatic:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "Queen of Hearts"...

Speak for yourself Carmel.

I shall be known from this day forth as "The General"

Then that makes Carmel and/or Kookaburra the Queen(s) and you ONE OF their/her "Generals" :confused2: :yes: :coolwink:

Maybe a Queen needs an old, experienced "Ethics Particle" ta be her "General of the Armies" an sort out the "chain o'command" and keep the young bucks in line! :p :ohmy: :yes:

You guys are clearly not Anons and Anons are clearly not Exes.

That said, there is no reason why both cannot be comrades-in-arms in the efforts to challenge, expose and attack the Church of Scientology cult from various angles.

Together, the whole becomes greater that the sum of its parts and a formidable force to be reckoned with! :thumbsup:

EP (title unestablished at present :wink2: )

Last edited:

uncle sam

To Feral and Carmel

Congratulations! Wow- I am impressed-leaders of the ANZO Anons -right here on our board. You guys are doing so many right things-leads me to think that you are FEBC grads. Oh wait-no your not- what you are doing actually "works" and it's those FEBC grads who are running the orgs that are having some difficulty in recruiting newbies to be fleeced. Anyway--you are now " a super hero and heroine". Carry on!

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Ahem .... excuse me please!

Ahem ... excuse me please, but not so very long ago Ferriss wrote a letter to my hubby's place of work stating that MY HUBBY was so very obviously the LEADER of Anonymous. It made his day. He changed over night and I tell you, he grew six inches!

So sorry Feral & Carmel and Kookie, the jobs gone to the great NZAnons, and you guise don't get a look in. Oh, maybe first mate, cook and bottlewasher!

hehehe

:coolwink:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
And all we got were lousy PTS Type C declares which we still haven't seen :grouch:

THAT'S the reward for all our hard work?:angry:

I'll just have to get my stats right up and then we'll see who's General Mudkips :whistling: