What's new

What is OSA's specific concern?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What happens to old inactive PC folders? Do they become moth eaten dried broken paper flakes useless to anyone? Mine was at Flag in its last destination. Is it buried in a mountain of PC folders somewhere there, or is it discarded? Or is it sent back to the original Scn. Org.?

I've never heard of any being discarded, not even when people die. Apart from high-profile cases like Wollersheim where they maybe get shredded or burned. They wouldn't be sent back to the local org unless there was a good reason to do so. I was a DTS for a couple years. The problem is that it costs money to ship folders to and from Flag, unless you have staff or public travelling who can courier them. Nowadays that might be off-policy, but 25 years ago if you could get a public to carry a bunch of folders under HIS baggage allowance you saved a pot of money.

Paul

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...The cult can't really hold a press conference and say that in his confidential counseling sessions Politician P said that he had sex with a vacuum cleaner every Sunday morning instead of going to church with his family...
And besides, a press conference would deprive scientology of their mind-screw.

scientology has their PI's do the dirty work like this for them. In other words the dirt will come out, but you'll never be able to prove it was them. But never all the dirt, in case you run as Vice President, like Palin did, scientology will need something to hold over your head, to manipulate you down the road.

Lastly, as a "staff member" I wrote up my own O/W's. Didn't those go in my PC folder too, in my own hand writing, with my signature?

In the entire history of scientology, is there one staff member who didn't write up their O/W's at one time or another? And if so, scientology has dirt on everybody who ever worked for them. It's brilliant, decadent, but brilliant.

Last edited:

apple

Patron Meritorious
How much of OSAs involvement is with governments that spy on their citizens, like Russia, now the USA and others? Would they trade their information about PCs for privilege in that country?

I feel one of the main downfalls of Scientology was when the Guardians Office was created. It only made enemies.

Last edited:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
I've never heard of any being discarded, not even when people die. Apart from high-profile cases like Wollersheim where they maybe get shredded or burned. They wouldn't be sent back to the local org unless there was a good reason to do so. I was a DTS for a couple years. The problem is that it costs money to ship folders to and from Flag, unless you have staff or public travelling who can courier them. Nowadays that might be off-policy, but 25 years ago if you could get a public to carry a bunch of folders under HIS baggage allowance you saved a pot of money.

Paul

All pc files are kept, even if you are an SP (although these may be kept at the closest AO). When you die they are kept in a special "deceased" pile in storage, because you will need those folders next lifetime!

The practise of getting people to put folders in their luggage was still being used in the early 2000s. Whoever was going over for service would take folders of someone else who was going to go over soon, etc. Our org never had enough money to send folders promptly to the AO, so public being guilted into it was a godsend.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Here are 4 more video interviews of people attesting that GO/OSA uses dirt from PC folders against people. This time there are 3 villains and 1 victum:

Fast forward to 2:20 (partial transcription below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4YrptlTRZY#t=2m20s
----------
Interviewer, Russell Miller, "You were in the intelligence division of the guardians office of the church of scientology, did you have access to people's personal confidential files?"

Scott Mayer (former scientology intelligence agent), "Oh certainly, certainly"

Interviewer, "And was use ever made of that information?"

Scott Mayer, "Every mission that I ever went on I used it."

Interviewer, "What did you do?"

Scott Mayer, "Well when we'd first came into an organization, we would have the preclear folders of people that were involved in the organization, that had maybe given the organization some trouble, pulled and culled for things that they may have done, and were hiding. And that information would be brought to their attention, in order to kind of bring them back into the fold, so to speak."
----------
Interviewer, Russell Miller, "Did you use confidential information that the church held about people?"

Un-Named Male (position unstated, assumed scientology intelligence agent), "Ah, yes. Ah, for example, that was used to get the extortion money a lot of times."
----------
Interviewer, Russell Miller, "There's one of the class action plaintiffs, has some widely circulated internal church documents, that she says was ceased by the FBI, and authenticated in court."

Valerie Stansfield (ex-scientologist), "Here you have a file on a woman. The following data was gotten from this woman's folders. She had several self induced abortions. She saw a psychiatrist for alcoholism problem. She has a drug history, of Librium, Valium, Milltowns (sp?), alchool, LSD, Opium, Heroin. And many other things, her son went to jail."

Valerie Stansfield, "And on another case here, a woman. It says here, ah her folder starts in 1963, she masturbated regularly since she was 8 years old, she mentioned doing it once with coffee grounds, and once had a puppy lick her. When she lived in Venezula, she claims she screwed anything with pants."

Interviewer, "Now this information was supplied in confidence in auditing sessions."

Valerie Stansfield, "You can believe it."

Interviewer, "The church would say that it has wound up the guardians office, that it has changed a lot of the practices that went on in previous years, that it's now cleaned up it's act. Is the church of scientology today, a different organization today from the one you left?"

Valerie Stansfield, "It's worse. I know this, because people come to me, continuously and bring me the stories of the horrors that they're going through. In present time, up to even a few weeks ago. The church has a history of every time they're called to account, they say, 'oh that was in the past, we've dismissed those people, we don't do that anymore.' It could be called a catechism of the church, we don't do that anymore. They do it! And more! And they'll do it as much as they can get away with."
----------
Interviewer, Russell Miller, "In California, Ludis Birss is another former scientologist who's troubles began when he left the church last year."

Ludis Birss (ex-scientologist), "Several months after I got out, they started sending people around to get me to sign a confession. Two and three of them at a time, one of them is a big guy about 6 foot 6, and ah, I don't know it, it just freaked me out.

Interviewer, "After you refused to sign the confession, what was the next stage?"

Ludis Birss, "Am, I got a phone call from a private investigator, who worked for ah John Peterson, a scientology attorney. And ah, he said if I didn't come and meet with him to sign this confession, that ah, he would go to the ah immigration authorities and ah get me kicked out of, out of the country, of some ah discrepancies, as he called them, in my immigration status."

Interviewer, "So they have some fairly private information about your past?"

Ludis Birss, "Oh, yeah."

Interviewer, "Where do you think they got it from?"

Ludis Birss, "Well this is some private investigator, just some voice over the phone, he got it from ah, from my confessional folders, which I had told to my scientology so-called minister, about 15 years before that. That's the only person I ever told about that."
----------

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Scott Mayer, Former Intelligence, May 1982, Speaks to Clearwater City Council

These 5 shocking videos are Scott Mayer, former high ranking scientology executive and intelligence operative, as he addresses the Clearwater City Council in May of 1982.
Part 1: (at 5:20 his car blew up)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg04cNSi0wg
Part 2: (at :30, scientology tried to use his case folder against him)
Part 2: (at 9:10 scientologists try to be the one politicans listen to, at all levels)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPYhxaqy8Gg
Part 3: (he spent 36 hours in chest high water cleaning up a bilge while in the RPF)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4rvz47kMt8
Part 4: (at 7:30 their goal is to make everyone on earth a scientologist)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV4cez5As5c
Part 5: (at 5:25 operatives "on the lines" of congressmen and senators report daily to scientology)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vHXHqTuSp8

Last edited:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I listened to those Clearwater hearings a while a go (much of them anyway). Fascinating!! At the time I was interested in Ron DeWolf's information. That blew me away too. Thanks for bringing it up again CornPie.

-TL

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
60 Minutes Video of Former Private Investigator Hired to "Find the Sleaze".

Leslie Stahl of 60 Minutes, interviews former private investigator (PI), Michael Schulmer (sp?).
PI Michael Schulmer's job; Find the sleeze for scientology, on CAN and Cynthia Kisser.
Partial transcript below

Fast forward to 1:28.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iftv2dxGEjY
(Fast forward to 1:28) Leslie Stahl of 60 Minutes, "He [scientology attorney Kendrick Moxon] acknowledges using private detectives, but not for the purpose of digging up dirt. But former private eye, Michael Shulmer (sp) says Moxon's law firm hired him to do just that."

Michael Shulmer, "Find the sleaze, to find the hidden alcholism, to find the hidden drug abuse, if that was the case."

Leslie Stahl, "The sex lies."

Michael Shulmer, "The sex lies."

Leslie Stahl, "Bad debts."

Michael Shulmer, "Correct."

Leslie Stahl, "He [former private investigator for scientology Michael Schulmer] says he got his marching orders during a meeting right in the scientology church in Washington, DC. He says a staffer briefed him on CAN [Cult Awareness Network], and jotted down notes [pictured] that Schlmer's kept. He says he was told to investigate CAN and it's purported allies, IRS officials, and Congressman Henry Waxman of California. And he was told to dig up enough dirt on Cynthia Kisser to destroy her reputation, and intimidate her into silence..."

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Janie Peterson -- Former Guardians Office -- Spills the Beans -- Drops LOTS of Names

Two confirmations on video by former scientology intelligence Janie Peterson, that she was in the loop when scientology used information from confessional folders against former members; Hartwell and Borden. Plus Peterson herself had info from her own confessional folder used against her after she left the church.

Peterson also knew said scientology keept confessional folder dirt on church members in good standing.

And Janie Peterson herself was harassed after she left the church. Plus while she was still with the church there was an attempt to disbar attorney Michael Flynn, because he was representing Ernie Hartwell, against scientology.

After Janie Peterson left the Guardians Office (GO) in 1980, she spoke in 1982 at the City of Clearwater Hearings. During her video interview, she dropped numerous names, which I have never seen a scientology intelligence op do:

(at 4:40) she discusses using Mr Hartwell's confessional folder against him. Tonya Borden (sp) too.
(at 34:40) if scientology had dirt on people, people were trained to use an insinuation. (eg, baaa if they had an indiscretion with a sheep)
(at 46:00) she reiterates using dirt from Mr. Hartwell's confessional folder.
(at 50:00) she said scientology kept dirt on existing members in good standing with the church.
(at 56:00) after she left the scientology, Peterson said she was harassed; she received hangup phone calls, knocks at the door with nobody there, notes in car to, "watch it", note in mailbox to, "die", calls at 1 or 2 in the morning, while her husband was working, a male voice would say, "die", then they'd hang up. Plus a scientologist in charge of the information bureau tried to turn her against her attorney, Michael Flynn.
(at 57:50) before she departed for this 1982 interview, she received a phone call where she heard a crashing noise and a hangup, which she interpreted to be an insinuation of a plain crash, Peterson took this as a threat, as she had previously mentioned her fear of flying to an auditor.
(at 1:00:50) scientology attacked attorney Michael Flynn, who was representing Mr. Hartwell, scientology set forth a program to get him disbarred, send letters to former colleagues of his.
(at 1:11:00) She substantiates the dirty tricks that she saw, for the Hartwell's, Walters's, VanShiess's (sp).
(at 1:11:30) An undercover audio cassette tape was edited for Mr. Hartwell, to mislead people, and make it seem like there was a criminal activity being done.
(at 1:11:50) A substantial amount of airfare money was spent on Hatchett, Shuemaker, when auditors couldn't even get office paper. All money came from auditing, some of which went to the GO, none of which came from outside sources, this was common knowledge to GO's, but not other staffers. Perhaps this money should not have been tax exempt.
(1:23:25) to check out public officials, first do overt data collection, library, arrest record, public sources, there was also covert data collection, she was not allowed to know abort covert methods.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7633134109061554006

I found this info at: http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/peterson.htm
Linked on that page is a transcript by Arnie Lerma.

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Hire a scientologist lawyer -- Lose your case against scientology

Hire a scientologist lawyer -- lose your case against scientology. The lawyer was disbared.

On Aug 16, 2001, at a Clearwater City Meeting, Mark Bunker tells of an FBI investigation.
Fast forward to 1:55 thru 2:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6_hUGTrEdA

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
According to Prince; Richard (Tink) Tinklenberg Pushed a Pencil w/his Nose For Days

Jessie Prince says to the face of (former ASI treasury) Richard (Tink) Tinklenberg -- he pushed a pencil down a hallway with his nose for days, when he spent 4 years in the RPF. (I'd like to see videos of nose pushings.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jArTFm2_Ldo

Last edited:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors

Here are 4 more video interviews of people attesting that GO/OSA uses dirt from PC folders against people. This time there are 3 villains and 1 victum:

Fast forward to 2:20 (partial transcription below)
----------
Interviewer, Russell Miller, "You were in the intelligence division of the guardians office of the church of scientology, did you have access to people's personal confidential files?"

Scott Mayer (former scientology intelligence agent), "Oh certainly, certainly"

Interviewer, "And was use ever made of that information?"

Scott Mayer, "Every mission that I ever went on I used it."

Interviewer, "What did you do?"

Scott Mayer, "Well when we'd first came into an organization, we would have the preclear folders of people that were involved in the organization, that had maybe given the organization some trouble, pulled and culled for things that they may have done, and were hiding. And that information would be brought to their attention, in order to kind of bring them back into the fold, so to speak."
----------
Interviewer, Russell Miller, "Did you use confidential information that the church held about people?"

Un-Named Male (position unstated, assumed scientology intelligence agent), "Ah, yes. Ah, for example, that was used to get the extortion money a lot of times."
----------
Interviewer, Russell Miller, "There's one of the class action plaintiffs, has some widely circulated internal church documents, that she says was ceased by the FBI, and authenticated in court."

Valerie Stansfield (ex-scientologist), "Here you have a file on a woman. The following data was gotten from this woman's folders. She had several self induced abortions. She saw a psychiatrist for alcoholism problem. She has a drug history, of Librium, Valium, Milltowns (sp?), alchool, LSD, Opium, Heroin. And many other things, her son went to jail."

Valerie Stansfield, "And on another case here, a woman. It says here, ah her folder starts in 1963, she masturbated regularly since she was 8 years old, she mentioned doing it once with coffee grounds, and once had a puppy lick her. When she lived in Venezula, she claims she screwed anything with pants."

Interviewer, "Now this information was supplied in confidence in auditing sessions."

Valerie Stansfield, "You can believe it."

Interviewer, "The church would say that it has wound up the guardians office, that it has changed a lot of the practices that went on in previous years, that it's now cleaned up it's act. Is the church of scientology today, a different organization today from the one you left?"

Valerie Stansfield, "It's worse. I know this, because people come to me, continuously and bring me the stories of the horrors that they're going through. In present time, up to even a few weeks ago. The church has a history of every time they're called to account, they say, 'oh that was in the past, we've dismissed those people, we don't do that anymore.' It could be called a catechism of the church, we don't do that anymore. They do it! And more! And they'll do it as much as they can get away with."
----------
Interviewer, Russell Miller, "In California, Ludis Birss is another former scientologist who's troubles began when he left the church last year."

Ludis Birss (ex-scientologist), "Several months after I got out, they started sending people around to get me to sign a confession. Two and three of them at a time, one of them is a big guy about 6 foot 6, and ah, I don't know it, it just freaked me out.

Interviewer, "After you refused to sign the confession, what was the next stage?"

Ludis Birss, "Am, I got a phone call from a private investigator, who worked for ah John Peterson, a scientology attorney. And ah, he said if I didn't come and meet with him to sign this confession, that ah, he would go to the ah immigration authorities and ah get me kicked out of, out of the country, of some ah discrepancies, as he called them, in my immigration status."

Interviewer, "So they have some fairly private information about your past?"

Ludis Birss, "Oh, yeah."

Interviewer, "Where do you think they got it from?"

Ludis Birss, "Well this is some private investigator, just some voice over the phone, he got it from ah, from my confessional folders, which I had told to my scientology so-called minister, about 15 years before that. That's the only person I ever told about that."
----------

WOW....This is a great video!!!! Bumping it cause it needs to be seen!!!!

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Syl Farrell of WEDU.PBS.org interviews; Stacy Brooks and Greg Barnes

(Fast Forward to 18:30 thru 20:35) Regarding confessional folders. Stacy Brooks says information from her confessional folders, and from the folders of other people she works with at the Lisa McPhearson Trust, was used against them by scientology after they left the church -- in an effort to silence, intimidate and embarrass them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gi1qypxG7k

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
Syl Farrell of WEDU.PBS.org interviews; Stacy Brooks and Greg Barnes

(Fast Forward to 18:30 thru 20:35) Stacy Brooks says information from her confessional folders, and from the folders of other people she works with at the Lisa McPhearson Trust, was used against them by scientology after they left the church -- in an effort to silence, intimidate and embarrass them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gi1qypxG7k
Great interview!!! A breath of fresh air! :thumbsup: Thanks for posting Cornpie, I've not seen this before. :)

I'd like to think that we'd get more media like this, 'cause it's all true and it hits the actual target!

I don't know Stacy Brooks, but I sure as hell like what she has to say, and for me she is one of the few critics who I have ever listened to, who I agree with! She has my support for sure - Go Stacy! More of the likes of her around, and we'd see changes happening more rapidly, IMO.

Veda

Sponsor
Jessie Prince says to the face of (former ASI treasury) Richard (Tink) Tinklenberg -- he pushed a pencil down a hallway with his nose for days, when he spent 4 years in the RPF. (I'd like to see videos of nose pushings.)

-snip-

On hands and knees, nose-pushing-(any small object) is straight from "Source." David Mayo describes (under "Tape 3") witnessing it on the flagship Apollo. To locate, press "Control" and "F" and type in peanut:

http://www.lermanet.com/barwell/david-mayo-interview.txt

Note: The above is a backup text document, as the preferred version is not available. Anyone who wishes to see that such docs are preserved may want to save a copy.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
On hands and knees, nose-pushing-(any small object) is straight from "Source." David Mayo describes (under "Tape 3") witnessing it on the flagship Apollo. To locate, press "Control" and "F" and type in peanut:
Does anybody know where nose-pushing videos might be found?

The following excerpts gathered from:
From: http://www.lermanet.com/barwell/david-mayo-interview.txt

...L ron hubbard could be capable of incredible cruelty...
...push a peanut round the decks with his nose...
...really tough on this old guy, Charlie Reisdorf...
...the deck was very rough wood, prone to splinter...
...pushing peanuts with their noses, they all had raw, bleeding noses...
...the entire crew of the ship was mustered - a mandatory attendance...
...required to watch this punishment, to make an example of it...
...Reisdorf was in his late 50s probably...
...His two daughters were messengers, they were 11 or 12 at time...
...his wife was there also...
...which was worse to watch: this old guy with a bleeding nose.
...or his wife and kids sobbing and crying at being forced to watch this...
...Hubbard...yelling, "Faster, Faster!".
...It was indignity, degradation and breaking a person's will...
...and making people watch. It was disgusting...

Last edited: