What's new

PLEASE COMMENT ON RADAR ONLINE STORIES RE: SCIENTOLOGY

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Poor Richard.. Don't think we are all jumping down your throat though! Some of us, and I think Richard is too, are huge Tony fans :)

Richard,
Are you the one who told Bets we have a level of decorum over here at ESMB? If so, I hope we haven't intimidated you into not just speaking up in the future.. We all make mistakes around here :hattip:

Richard, I hope you do not think we are jumping down your throat. I can see how easy it would be to confuse the names.

betskand

Patron with Honors
Poor Richard.. Don't think we are all jumping down your throat though! Some of us, and I think Richard is too, are huge Tony fans :)

Richard,
Are you the one who told Bets we have a level of decorum over here at ESMB? If so, I hope we haven't intimidated you into not just speaking up in the future.. We all make mistakes around here :hattip:

Richard is indeed the one who told me about "decorum" here, for which I am very grateful! And I know Richard to be a fine writer who does excellent, helpful postings. So I join in hoping he isn't thinking that he is the target for anything.

Richard is a person whose thoughts I want to see, and I know this is true of Miss Wog and many others here. The mistake was small and very easy to make...pint-sized compared to most of my frequent bloomers...

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Radar Online is at it again with another article about Jason Lee's ex-wife Carmen Llywelyn. Bunkerites are busy commenting there, so if you are okay with Disqus and want to join in, here is the link...

Jason Lee’s Ex-Wife Fights Back Against Scientology: They’re ‘Heartless’ & ‘Disrespectful’ For Denying What She Says Happens To People Who Leave The Church
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/03/jason-lee-ex-carmen-llywelyn-fights-back-scientology/

(Lurking is cool too, and up-vote as a guest.)

ETA: It looks like the same article as yesterday, but it's not.

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
I made a couple of comments. I would like to suggest to keep in mind how much the diminutive DM likes to be well know for the recent CERTIFICATE he was awarded available for each person to have a copy of. TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER ...."against David Miscavige, Religious Technology Center, Church of Scientology, Steven Gregory Sloat and Monty Drake .............and any of their agents, servants, employees, and attorneys and persons acting in concert with them......."

***Still looking for the online source for this restraining order

This will have to suffice for now.. sorry about the awful picture in there

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ogy-and-its-leader-to-stop-harassment/2137671

From above link:

Church spokeswoman Karin Pouw said Wednesday that the church had not been served with the suit. But she added: "Based on your questions, the complaint filed in Texas is nothing more than a pathetic get-rich scheme cooked up by unemployed blogger Marty Rathbun, a self-admitted suborner of perjury who is now resorting to using his wife in an attempt to extort money from the church."

If Marty is unemployed, why are they arguing that he's selling scientology classes at his home? This is the crappiest lying ever, and it's all coming back on them. There is no hope left for them.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am sure people will be going into Ideal Orgs in droves after they read this:

"A Church spokesperson told Radar that Carmen was a 'pathetic and disturbed person' and added: 'It goes without saying that, based on her own comments, this source is unreliable, highly biased and appears to be a bit “off,' the rep said."

I bet David Miscavige writes all these hateful comments when media asks him to respond. What kind of Church says things like this and thinks it is okay and people will buy it?:whistling:

Stupidity is caused from too many overts - L R H

Gib

Crusader
I am sure people will be going into Ideal Orgs in droves after they read this:

"A Church spokesperson told Radar that Carmen was a 'pathetic and disturbed person' and added: 'It goes without saying that, based on her own comments, this source is unreliable, highly biased and appears to be a bit “off,' the rep said."

I bet David Miscavige writes all these hateful comments when media asks him to respond. What kind of Church says things like this and thinks it is okay and people will buy it?:whistling:

Stupidity is caused from too many overts - L R H

yah, and the more overts you tell, whether real or imagined on the whole track,

the more money for me,

me being the CO$, or you can call it Hubbard communications office, or LRH. :laugh:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: