What's new

R.I.P. Dillard " Bud" Eubank

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Dillard " Bud" Eubank left his body on January 29,2017.
Bud was 90 years old. He was a Founding Scientologist.

There was the status of 'Founding Scientologist' as you probably know phenomanon. I myself had a 'FS' certificate but it was stolen while I was on the RPF and I never saw it again. I'm sure you have one too. It said something like 'Stratty is awarded the status of Founding Scientologist having entered scientology in 19**'. Something like that anyway. I was very proud of it at the time.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

He told me the first hand account of how at Saint Hill Elron would assign tasks to develop processes for "his" grade chart and then take credit for the finished product while claiming he had been up for many nights working on the stuff while all of us were asleep.
I would watch Dillard walk across the course room and the fluorescent lights would flicker above his head as he walked underneath. Never thought to ask him what's up with that?
Then, one of my life's weirdest memories was when Dillard and Lotti Seidler were standing just outside of the small room where I was drilling with another auditor when a transparent glowing orb came floating into our room and stopped just to my right and my twin's left. Mike originated "look, a thetan"! Then it passed between us and went out the 8th story window. I saw a special about "balled lightening" and it looked feasible that it was that, but I'll never know.

Out/Int

Patron with Honors

Bud "left his body"? Some Scientologist's would say Bud "dropped his body" :ohmy:

So Bud is one of the guys that got Scientology working for us.

Why am I pissed about that?

I find the Scientologese to say someone died is strange now - "left their body or dropped their body".

This all came about when David Miscavige told Scientologist's that LRH "dropped his body" because he found it was a empediement to the OT levels ( which means OT 9 on up have to be done AFTER one drops their body :omg::nervous::no:)

Anyone else think this is strange to say and think now that you are out of Scientology?

I prefer to say someone died now. It's okay too - to say they died and not have to know if they are coming back.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I last saw Dillard back in the early 80's at his office in S. Mpls, over by Lake Harriet, and he offered to audit me on the whole enchilada for only his standard hourly psychologist fee which would have been mostly covered by my health insurance. In hindsight I might have enjoyed the interaction as he was a good guy and it would have been interesting to have him run me on the original OT processes. I didn't follow up on it as I no longer bought into the organizations program and really just wanted to let it all fizzle out of my mind w/o looking back.

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
He told me the first hand account of how at Saint Hill Elron would assign tasks to develop processes for "his" grade chart and then take credit for the finished product while claiming he had been up for many nights working on the stuff while all of us were asleep.
I would watch Dillard walk across the course room and the fluorescent lights would flicker above his head as he walked underneath. Never thought to ask him what's up with that?
Then, one of my life's weirdest memories was when Dillard and Lotti Seidler were standing just outside of the small room where I was drilling with another auditor when a transparent glowing orb came floating into our room and stopped just to my right and my twin's left. Mike originated "look, a thetan"! Then it passed between us and went out the 8th story window. I saw a special about "balled lightening" and it looked feasible that it was that, but I'll never know.

Ahh yes, bat shit crazy Lottie Seidler. Isn't she an OT? Is she still in the Midwest?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...3U1PF4t2S9gsVGq7g&sig2=22WmMe6m6mDuFQjFt5fQIQ

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Ahh yes, bat shit crazy Lottie Seidler. Isn't she an OT? Is she still in the Midwest?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...3U1PF4t2S9gsVGq7g&sig2=22WmMe6m6mDuFQjFt5fQIQ

Damn! Whatta link! I had interviewed with Bill Ghonson is he still married to Diann Madday?, to replace him at the St. Cloud Reformatory. I declined the position much to the dismay of Gohnson as he couldn't leave w/o first getting a replacement. My thinking was that I would feel imprisoned myself if I had to spend 9 hrs a day in there, no fucking way. The Scilons make so many underworld contacts with that program that it gives them power & clout out on the streets & in the gutters of every corner of drug addiction havens. They can use those connections to put a burn on you... I know.
I don't know if Lottie is still there, she was old OT7 and I always wondered what she thought of the fact that her vision never improved with her coke bottle lens glasses & all. Her and I never had occasion to speak as we both traveled in different circles. I had never heard that she might be batshit material.