What's new

Scientologist Cures Cancer with Vitamins and Scientology Courses

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientologist Cures Cancer with Vitamins and Scientology Courses.

Sec Check: Scientologist Cures Cancer with Vitamins and Scientology Courses
https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2014...cancer-with-vitamins-and-scientology-courses/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

k5MPTgL.jpg

PCbVYs3.jpg

We are redacting identifying information about the individual who wrote up his wins in curing cancer with a vitamin regimen and taking Scientology courses.
My Xmas present this year is “simply” a COMPLETELY NEW LIFE. In all possible meanings.

Here is how I handled my cancer. It all started with a testicle cancer in December 2011. Both had to be removed. Then in March 3013 (see PET CT picture), I got a metastase diagnosed on a lymph node, in the mid of the belly, between intestine and spine. I got a second surgery in July 2013 to have this new tumor removed. I was 9 hours on the surgery table but it was successful. I then went to Flag and started my new Purif early November 2013. I could feel I was sweating out the rest of the anesthesia every single day for 50 days. Then it was totally gone! And I was back!

After completing my Purif on December 30th, 2013, I went home full of hope for 2014. I did postulate I wanted to go Clear in 2014, but had no clue how it would ever happen.

Then in March, after a CT scan, the shock: for the 3rd time, 2 new cancer tumors diagnosed in my belly, exactly where I got the last tumor removed 8 months ago by surgery (see PET CT picture from March 2013). Meaning: not one of the single body handlings I ever made was enough to stop my cancer.

The Professor that was in charge of me at the University Clinic Frankfurt wanted me to start a chemotherapy immediately. 3 months long! I knew too much about chemo and told him I was not going to do that.

I thought that was it. I posted something to ask for help in Facebook and got some answers from my fellow Scientologists that gave me hope.

I then called Flag and got accepted for a review. I jumped in a plane to Flag. After arriving I got accepted to finish my open SRD in the HGC, so I could do my PTS RD immediately after completing my SRD. I also started a high Vitamine C therapy from Dr. Rath – http://us.drrath.com/ – Main active ingredients: Vitamin C 35.000mg/day, Lysine 15.000mg and green tea extract 15.000mg) while I was getting my additional processes. The Objective Processes alone completely changed my viewpoint on my cancer and after a few processes I was back to being my friend again (first time after eons) and regained the certainty that *I* was able to handle causatively my body and my cancer. Then I did my PTS RD and through the NED auditing on it I found out that I am immortal, which really de-PTSsed me a lot. This was early June.

I then did a new CT scan, 2,5 months after the devastating last one. Although in that time the normal progression of the cancer tumors should have been that their size doubled, they shrink a bit. Not a lot, but for the first time, they were getting smaller instead of bigger! What a win!

I went back to Germany for 10 days and got accepted to get NED assists as I came back on July 1st.

We first handled everything that was linked to that cancer. After 3 days I new that my cancer would just go, because my cells simply had no more reason to be there and destroy me. I kind of felt sympathy for these poor cancer cells being completely confused of no longer knowing, why they’ve been here and what the hell they should do now…

But not long!

2 days later I had huge furuncles under my arms, which I never had before, and an incredible amount of pus came out, particularly under the left armpit, which is where the lymph system goes shortly before going back to the heart. My cancer was on a lymph node. So I new my lymph system was just processing a complete clean up with the cancer cells which were no longer needed.

7 days later, I had the session where I got Clear and one week later, after a lot of Q&A and an incredible CCRD that saw all my doubts vanish (and me realize I just completed a looooong liability condition with myself being my own friend that I have been on for ages…), I attested to Clear!

I then started my OT Preps and did as part of it my Happiness RD. What a better way to do my non-E as a Clear with myself and the world?

In that state, I went home mid August.

Early September I did a new PET CT scan – see the picture of it – all gone! (PET is a nuclear imaging way of finding if one has cancer cells in the body through observing the combustion of sugar from cells).

The University Clinic Frankfurt Professor saw me and said: “What did you do?… There are no more cancer cells present and there is so little left out of the original tumors. Even with a chemotherapy there would be more of the tumor left! What just happened is a defeat for the traditional medicine!”

Sadly enough, he was not interested at all at what I did. He said There are no studies that show that high level vitamins handle cancers. I prepared an e-mail with links to the scientific studies from Dr. Rath. He never answered.

Anyway, nearly everything just vanished!

2 weeks ago I did a new scan to make sure everything was ok and the doctor told me it looks even better than in September!

I came back to Flag 10 days ago with the goal to do just my Student Hat. No more auditing, because I already had so much that year and somehow needed to make more cash for it…

First thing you know is that my reg found out I had exactly what it takes on my account to do L11… So I just completed L11, 2 days ago!

And now I am working at setting up L12 and this is gonna happen very soon!

The EP of L11 is know: a new life. And I can say with 100% certainty that this year and everything I did in Flag gave me a totally new life. I NEVER had a better Xmas gift!

Thank you to all of you who supported me through that time, to all the amazing Sea-Org Staffs who pushed me through whatever it took! And thank you to my greatest friend on the whole track: Ron!

b4ZgQiW.jpg

mVyrjLb.jpg

This is “Dr.” Matthias Rath, mentioned above as prescribing over 35 grams/day of Vitamin C along with megadoses of Lysine and green tea extract. We have placed “Dr” in quotes because although he is usually described as a medical doctor, in a case in South Africa, his lawyer defended him by saying it is “a PHD doctorate he had obtained and his position as a researcher, not a medical doctor.”

b2nvSBD.jpg

UK newspaper The Guardian won a libel suit in 2008 brought by Rath following articles written by Ben Goldacre, which describe Rath’s program to combat HIV in South Africa with vitamins, and his claim that chemotherapy and HIV drugs are “poisonous compounds” with “not even one effective treatment” and “Multivitamin treatment is more effective than any toxic AIDS drug. Multivitamins cut the risk of developing AIDS in half.”

Today Rath promotes his “Cellular Health” and “Nutrient Synergy” products as treatment for cancer, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, immune disorders, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, arthritis, and a host of other ailments.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

This cross-post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
88x31.png

Kemist

Patron with Honors
Mathias Rath is one despicable shithead with a humongous amount of blood on his hands.

He is one of the main actors who got rich prescribing vitamins to AIDS patients in heavily infected parts of Africa. He makes lots of money off the AIDS denialist movement and does not hesitate to speak in a libellous manner of his patients after their inevitable death, attributing their death to drug use rather than AIDS.

I'm normally against the death penalty but I'd make an exception for this human detritus.

And given the choice of the manner of his death, I'd infect the asshole with HIV and pump him full of his goddamn vitamins.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, that is interesting. Any kool-aid drinker reading his story will now rush themselves to Flag so they can experience the same miracles. Should help their stats tremendously. Gawd help them all.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is something fishy about this.

First, let me say that spontaneous remission of cancer IS possible. But a cancer patient also has less odds of that happening to them than they do of winning the Powerball lottery jackpot. A spontaneous remission would happen whether or not the patient took megadoses of vitamins.

But what is fishy is that the scans don't add up. The ones that should prove the recurrence and remission are missing. The CT and PET cross-sectional scans are from the initial metastatic diagnosis of March 2013. The full body scan is from January 2014.

Indeed, the most valuable piece of evidence to support his tale is missing - he does not give a scan for the second incident cancer - he merely references the original March 2013 CT / PET image. Why? If he's got all these other scans, why not show the one that establishes that the diagnosis in the second time frame is really cancer? Because you know what I suspect? I suspect that there was no second incident cancer. Something showing up in the exact same place as the surgery, accompanied by boils in the region of lymph nodes strongly hints of an infection (perhaps MRSA or other staph) to me - it at least would be one of the first things I'd ask my doc to rule out - I am not a doctor, and I don't even pretend to play one, but I do know a thing or two about oncology and the immune system.

I can just imagine his doc seeing the dark spots on a CT image and saying: "Well, it could be a number of things. It could be cancer again, or it could be an infection. But if it's cancer, you will have to go in for another round of chemo." I can see someone in the delusional mindset of your average Kool Aid drinker interpreting this as "you definitely have cancer again, and you will have to go for another round of chemo". The doc pumps this dude full of antibiotics, the infection goes away, and the "cancer" is cured. At the exact same time this guy is taking enough vitamins to overdose an elephant, and he, of course, attributes his "cure" to the vitamins and not to the anti-biotics he probably honestly did edit out in his memory. That is how we humans fool ourselves.

Then the post shows a full body CT, with no accompanying PET image from a time (Jan. 2014) that he does not even mention in the story. Is this the later, second confirmatory scan that the "cancer" is gone?

I'm not saying this is definitely what happened. But I am saying that no doctor would classify even a real spontaneous remission as a "defeat" for "traditional" medicine. And I am saying that the most vital pieces of evidence to corroborate this story are missing, while other, superfluous data are included. I wonder where he learned that sort of smoke and mirrors technique from...

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
I know of a small handful of people who had spontaneous remissions of cancer. None of them were Scientologists.

I also know of two Scientologists, one and OT7 and the other an OT8. Both were whales for the cult. Both recently died in their early to mid 60s. One from a very long term illness other than cancer. The other from cancer. They were a couple.

Now why wouldn't being Oatee and a generous donor to Scientology not help this one overcome cancer? Ethics were most certainly in, right? There is no higher ethics than giving millions to Scientology, according to policy. Kha Khan status and all that rot.

No PTSness involved. Whole family are Scilons. Owned business.

Oh well, the delusion will continue for these fucktards.....

Most clams will die of a disease, as they've been doing a lot of lately. Some will get lucky here and there. Doesn't mean shiite. Wogs get lucky too.

Lone Star

Crusader
Well, that is interesting. Any kool-aid drinker reading his story will now rush themselves to Flag so they can experience the same miracles. Should help their stats tremendously. Gawd help them all.

Yes....it will certainly increase their dying prematurely stats, which is already off the charts as it is.

Morons.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another sad thing comes to mind. All this OT shit is so great, but he still lost both balls to cancer. Why did it only work after the surgeons cut off his funberries? :omg:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well the truth is a lot of "OT's" will die early. A lot of "SP's" will die early too. The only difference is that the OT's are sure all good things happen because of the Fabulous Tek, and all bad things are the fault of the SP's.

Us SP's know that "Shit happens" and in the end, no one makes it out of the human experience alive.

Terril park

Sponsor
There is something fishy about this.

First, let me say that spontaneous remission of cancer IS possible. But a cancer patient also has less odds of that happening to them than they do of winning the Powerball lottery jackpot. A spontaneous remission would happen whether or not the patient took megadoses of vitamins.

But what is fishy is that the scans don't add up. The ones that should prove the recurrence and remission are missing. The CT and PET cross-sectional scans are from the initial metastatic diagnosis of March 2013. The full body scan is from January 2014.

Indeed, the most valuable piece of evidence to support his tale is missing - he does not give a scan for the second incident cancer - he merely references the original March 2013 CT / PET image. Why? If he's got all these other scans, why not show the one that establishes that the diagnosis in the second time frame is really cancer? Because you know what I suspect? I suspect that there was no second incident cancer. Something showing up in the exact same place as the surgery, accompanied by boils in the region of lymph nodes strongly hints of an infection (perhaps MRSA or other staph) to me - it at least would be one of the first things I'd ask my doc to rule out - I am not a doctor, and I don't even pretend to play one, but I do know a thing or two about oncology and the immune system.

I can just imagine his doc seeing the dark spots on a CT image and saying: "Well, it could be a number of things. It could be cancer again, or it could be an infection. But if it's cancer, you will have to go in for another round of chemo." I can see someone in the delusional mindset of your average Kool Aid drinker interpreting this as "you definitely have cancer again, and you will have to go for another round of chemo". The doc pumps this dude full of antibiotics, the infection goes away, and the "cancer" is cured. At the exact same time this guy is taking enough vitamins to overdose an elephant, and he, of course, attributes his "cure" to the vitamins and not to the anti-biotics he probably honestly did edit out in his memory. That is how we humans fool ourselves.

Then the post shows a full body CT, with no accompanying PET image from a time (Jan. 2014) that he does not even mention in the story. Is this the later, second confirmatory scan that the "cancer" is gone?

I'm not saying this is definitely what happened. But I am saying that no doctor would classify even a real spontaneous remission as a "defeat" for "traditional" medicine. And I am saying that the most vital pieces of evidence to corroborate this story are missing, while other, superfluous data are included. I wonder where he learned that sort of smoke and mirrors technique from...

Something very fishy.

That he posted and missed important pictures could be
plain ignorance. The average man in the street [ or on the clapham omnibus] wouldn't have your knowledge.

However this website has lots of CO$ promo and also links to
Mike Rinders and Tony Ortega's blogs. That is fishy....very fishy.

I'm inclined to think its OSA propaganda designed to be
acceptable to critics and FZers. But they don't know enough to
make it convincing for one with some expertize.

Terril park

Sponsor
Something very fishy.

plain ignorance. The average man in the street [ or on the clapham omnibus] wouldn't have your knowledge.

Note its also anonymous.

"About

Sec Check is a small blog devoted to photos and stories about the Church of Scientology."

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Something very fishy.

I would go with the ignorance hypothesis, Terril, if he didn't have the scans from the initial diagnosis. Why have one and not the other?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Why did the Scientologist waste money on Vitamins when Scientology alone could have handled the problem? :unsure:

Or as RolandRB said at WWP:

Dying of Cancer? Scientologists - you need to know the data

My dear Scientologist friends. I have seen a few cases recently where friends, loved ones and family members are dying of cancer. Although this seems very sad, L. Ron Hubbard discovered the reasons and the cure for these things and we should avail ourselves of that Tech to bring about an effective cure rather than wallow in sentimentality and expend our energy is fruitless directions like our lesser wog cousins.

L. Ron Hubbard, through his research, made cancer a thing of the past for Scientologists. In his book, A History of Man, on page 20 (depending on the book version) he said:

"Cancer has been eradicated by auditing out conception and mitosis"

Now, I think it would be easy enough for all Scientologists to immunize themselves with a simple few minutes of Book 1 auditing. And for anybody who has developed cancer to receive some brief auditing to resolve the situation.

In cases where a person has lung cancer then a special handling is required. That is to smoke more cigarettes to run out the cancer from the lungs. LRH described this in SHSBC-35 6107C19, Q-and-A Period: Auditor Effect on Meter, 19th July 1961.

“Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer! If anybody is getting a cancerous activity in the lung, the probabilities are that it's radiation dosage coupled with the fact that he smokes. And what it does is start to run out the radiation dosage, don't you see.”

You see, my dear Scientologist friends, LRH already found the cure for cancer. You just have to apply the Tech he gave you. I know you might feel sad for the person with cancer, but consider that sadness is low on the Tone Scale. It may be your parent or child who is dying, but if you are to help them then you need to apply the Tech.

But what about the real reason for having cancer? LRH found the cause of this. He coined the term PTSness for it. The person is PTS and needs a PTS handling. Once that person has a PTS handling, if done 100% standardly, and that person honestly applies it and is ethical, then that person will recover. Here is a page that brings these ideas on PTSness together:

http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/suppression/sh11_4.htm

So please, do not waste your MEST resources in helping your friends, loved-ones, parents or children by collecting money for them for an ineffective cure. Scientology has the cure. That money you are collecting is best dedicated to the opening of your next Ideal Org or the refurbishment of it. In fact, if you have been mistaken but well-meaning in so far collecting money for that person, then contact your local IAS representative so that that money can be channeled into a much more useful endeavor.

Much ARC,
RolandRB

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/dying-of-cancer-scientologists-you-need-to-know-the-data.120587/

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
In all walks of life people beat cancer & in all walks of life people die from cancer.

I've had people tell me Jesus saved from death by cancer - & others die.

No doubt those in scientology believe it will save them from cancer - & I ( like so many readers here ) have seen far far too many people in scientology let cancer get too far to be able to be helped by anything.

Cancer is so horrible - kudos to anyone who beat it by whatever means.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Pic stolen from somewhere else on this thread......

b4ZgQiW.jpg

Yes, well, there is Udarnik's explanation and then there is mine.
That is correct, I am not a doctor in any shape or form, but when I was a kid, a lot of the girls in my neighbourhood *thought* I was. But, *ahem*, that's another story.....

My diagnosis?

The above X-Ray shows he has swallowed a couple of rocks. There are a couple of strategically placed rocks around him, but did any of you notice the biggest one was in his head?

Side effect of Scientology. For sure.

On a more serious note, I congratulate him for beating cancer (if it really was) and it is a scary thing to have to deal with. So I am happy he got well.

As for the scientology cure? The X-Ray pic of the rock in the head says it all.

JRT8080

Patron
Scientologist Cures Cancer with Vitamins and Scientology Courses.Sec Check: Scientologist Cures Cancer with Vitamins and Scientology Courseshttps://seccheck.wordpress.com/2014...cancer-with-vitamins-and-scientology-courses/* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *
k5MPTgL.jpg
PCbVYs3.jpg
We are redacting identifying information about the individual who wrote up his wins in curing cancer with a vitamin regimen and taking Scientology courses.
My Xmas present this year is “simply” a COMPLETELY NEW LIFE. In all possible meanings. Here is how I handled my cancer. It all started with a testicle cancer in December 2011. Both had to be removed. Then in March 3013 (see PET CT picture), I got a metastase diagnosed on a lymph node, in the mid of the belly, between intestine and spine. I got a second surgery in July 2013 to have this new tumor removed. I was 9 hours on the surgery table but it was successful. I then went to Flag and started my new Purif early November 2013. I could feel I was sweating out the rest of the anesthesia every single day for 50 days. Then it was totally gone! And I was back! After completing my Purif on December 30th, 2013, I went home full of hope for 2014. I did postulate I wanted to go Clear in 2014, but had no clue how it would ever happen. Then in March, after a CT scan, the shock: for the 3rd time, 2 new cancer tumors diagnosed in my belly, exactly where I got the last tumor removed 8 months ago by surgery (see PET CT picture from March 2013). Meaning: not one of the single body handlings I ever made was enough to stop my cancer. The Professor that was in charge of me at the University Clinic Frankfurt wanted me to start a chemotherapy immediately. 3 months long! I knew too much about chemo and told him I was not going to do that. I thought that was it. I posted something to ask for help in Facebook and got some answers from my fellow Scientologists that gave me hope. I then called Flag and got accepted for a review. I jumped in a plane to Flag. After arriving I got accepted to finish my open SRD in the HGC, so I could do my PTS RD immediately after completing my SRD. I also started a high Vitamine C therapy from Dr. Rath – http://us.drrath.com/ – Main active ingredients: Vitamin C 35.000mg/day, Lysine 15.000mg and green tea extract 15.000mg) while I was getting my additional processes. The Objective Processes alone completely changed my viewpoint on my cancer and after a few processes I was back to being my friend again (first time after eons) and regained the certainty that *I* was able to handle causatively my body and my cancer. Then I did my PTS RD and through the NED auditing on it I found out that I am immortal, which really de-PTSsed me a lot. This was early June. I then did a new CT scan, 2,5 months after the devastating last one. Although in that time the normal progression of the cancer tumors should have been that their size doubled, they shrink a bit. Not a lot, but for the first time, they were getting smaller instead of bigger! What a win! I went back to Germany for 10 days and got accepted to get NED assists as I came back on July 1st. We first handled everything that was linked to that cancer. After 3 days I new that my cancer would just go, because my cells simply had no more reason to be there and destroy me. I kind of felt sympathy for these poor cancer cells being completely confused of no longer knowing, why they’ve been here and what the hell they should do now… But not long! 2 days later I had huge furuncles under my arms, which I never had before, and an incredible amount of pus came out, particularly under the left armpit, which is where the lymph system goes shortly before going back to the heart. My cancer was on a lymph node. So I new my lymph system was just processing a complete clean up with the cancer cells which were no longer needed. 7 days later, I had the session where I got Clear and one week later, after a lot of Q&A and an incredible CCRD that saw all my doubts vanish (and me realize I just completed a looooong liability condition with myself being my own friend that I have been on for ages…), I attested to Clear! I then started my OT Preps and did as part of it my Happiness RD. What a better way to do my non-E as a Clear with myself and the world? In that state, I went home mid August. Early September I did a new PET CT scan – see the picture of it – all gone! (PET is a nuclear imaging way of finding if one has cancer cells in the body through observing the combustion of sugar from cells). The University Clinic Frankfurt Professor saw me and said: “What did you do?… There are no more cancer cells present and there is so little left out of the original tumors. Even with a chemotherapy there would be more of the tumor left! What just happened is a defeat for the traditional medicine!” Sadly enough, he was not interested at all at what I did. He said There are no studies that show that high level vitamins handle cancers. I prepared an e-mail with links to the scientific studies from Dr. Rath. He never answered. Anyway, nearly everything just vanished! 2 weeks ago I did a new scan to make sure everything was ok and the doctor told me it looks even better than in September! I came back to Flag 10 days ago with the goal to do just my Student Hat. No more auditing, because I already had so much that year and somehow needed to make more cash for it… First thing you know is that my reg found out I had exactly what it takes on my account to do L11… So I just completed L11, 2 days ago! And now I am working at setting up L12 and this is gonna happen very soon! The EP of L11 is know: a new life. And I can say with 100% certainty that this year and everything I did in Flag gave me a totally new life. I NEVER had a better Xmas gift! Thank you to all of you who supported me through that time, to all the amazing Sea-Org Staffs who pushed me through whatever it took! And thank you to my greatest friend on the whole track: Ron!
b4ZgQiW.jpg
mVyrjLb.jpg
This is “Dr.” Matthias Rath, mentioned above as prescribing over 35 grams/day of Vitamin C along with megadoses of Lysine and green tea extract. We have placed “Dr” in quotes because although he is usually described as a medical doctor, in a case in South Africa, his lawyer defended him by saying it is “a PHD doctorate he had obtained and his position as a researcher, not a medical doctor.”
b2nvSBD.jpg
UK newspaper The Guardian won a libel suit in 2008 brought by Rath following articles written by Ben Goldacre, which describe Rath’s program to combat HIV in South Africa with vitamins, and his claim that chemotherapy and HIV drugs are “poisonous compounds” with “not even one effective treatment” and “Multivitamin treatment is more effective than any toxic AIDS drug. Multivitamins cut the risk of developing AIDS in half.”Today Rath promotes his “Cellular Health” and “Nutrient Synergy” products as treatment for cancer, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, immune disorders, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, arthritis, and a host of other ailments.* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *This cross-post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
88x31.png
This could just be a placebo effect, stories like these do not adhere to the strict guidelines that real scientific studies do. But, we all know all about that considering we're exes here...

JRT8080

Patron
Pic stolen from somewhere else on this thread......
b4ZgQiW.jpg
Yes, well, there is Udarnik's explanation and then there is mine.That is correct, I am not a doctor in any shape or form, but when I was a kid, a lot of the girls in my neighbourhood *thought* I was. But, *ahem*, that's another story.....My diagnosis?The above X-Ray shows he has swallowed a couple of rocks. There are a couple of strategically placed rocks around him, but did any of you notice the biggest one was in his head?Side effect of Scientology. For sure.On a more serious note, I congratulate him for beating cancer (if it really was) and it is a scary thing to have to deal with. So I am happy he got well.As for the scientology cure? The X-Ray pic of the rock in the head says it all.
Great post and funny too lolGreat that he got well, but as I stated, it is highly doubtful it was from anything to do with Scientology.

JRT8080

Patron
In all walks of life people beat cancer & in all walks of life people die from cancer. I've had people tell me Jesus saved from death by cancer - & others die.No doubt those in scientology believe it will save them from cancer - & I ( like so many readers here ) have seen far far too many people in scientology let cancer get too far to be able to be helped by anything.Cancer is so horrible - kudos to anyone who beat it by whatever means.
:clap:

Kemist

Patron with Honors
The scans with the big black blobs on top appear shooped.

That's the "after scientology/vitamin healing" scan.

That's a PET scan, where the patient is given marked radioactive glucose to reveal parts of the body which have a high metabolism. Since malignant tumors have a high metabolism, they would show up as black spots on that scan. But so will organs which also have a high glucose consumption, such as the brain and heart.

You can also see a bit of it in the kidneys, which is normal since they are involved in its excretion, and a little bit in the liver, which stocks sugar. The two dark spots below the brain are the thyroid, which often concentrates radioactive substances. The very dark spot down is the bladder filling up with the marker for excretion IMO.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is the epitome of QUACKERY.

This is one of the things that got COS into trouble in the olden days.

This is ANECDOTAL evidence.

Peer review? You know, science? Scientific method?

The nul hypothesis (statistical term meaning "prove it") is that vitamins and Scientology cure cancer.

How big is the sample size? one?

How many times DIDN'T Scientology cure cancer (quite a few per the testimonies)?

How many others will now dump their life savings into Scientology because of the testimony of one guy.

I'm glad his cancer is in remission.

Correlation is not causation.

How many times does one have to say that?