What's new

Scientology asks court to freeze Laura D’s forced-abortion case for a long-shot appeal

Koot

Patron with Honors
Nobody on this board gives a rats ass about your comm course wins during your 10 years of searching out "truth" as a public scientologist and we certainly couldn't care less about your R-Factors to us.
I am not justifying or lessening the atrocities you speak of. THAT situation is not Scientology. FYI I was staff for about 9 of those years and did training at PAC base and ITO. I saw, experienced and justified to myself the bs. I got to my limit and left. NOBODY on this board ...!!! ??? Thank you Mr. President of ESMB

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your definition of "OT" is understandable. It's one of the most popular articles of faith by Scientologists.

If you literally mean "postulate" the way Hubbard defined it, then of course there are no postulates that have ever been demonstrated. Nobody in the history of the world has ever been able to demonstrate a postulate that is instantaneous and manifests in the physical world for all to see.

Ergo, what we are left with is a scattering of watered down events where (to whatever degreed) something happened that a person intended or wished for. It has nothing to do with thetans or theta or paranormal abilities--it simply means that something happened that an individual attributed themselves as source. This kind of abstraction is all over the map and could include such things as:

-- Someone wished to win the $100M lottery, played it and won.​
-- Someone wished to win the $100M lottery, played it and won $200.​
-- Someone wanted to own their own dream house and worked for 20 years and bought it.​
-- Someone wanted to own their one dream house and after the death of parents, inherited money and bought it.​
-- Someone wanted to meet their soul mate, joined a dating service, fell in love and got married.​
-- Someone wanted to meet their soul mate, met them while standing in line at the post office, fell in love, got married .​

That last one is typical. The person is so elated they write glowing OT success stories about how they attained the ability to "postulate". Later they give MAKING YOUR OT POSTULATES HAPPEN workshops and seminars and tour the world. Nobody seems to notice that they got divorced from their "soul mate" because everyone is so electrified that they have "OT" powers and anyone can learn how to rub the magic lamp and get all one's wishes!

Think I am making this up? LOL. Oh, what's that, you wanted an example? Sure, the Feshback brother (remember the mega-billionaire who was the first to do SuperPower by donating over $1M to the holy building fund?). Yeah, that guy. He went bankrupt, owes the IRS millions, but still tours the orgs giving seminars on how to become a mega-rich OT. And the COSP (Church of Scientific Postulates) widely promotes their financial "OT" and his preposterous pecuniary pretend postulate powers.

Postulates. It's just good old fashioned flakey faith healing but it's not the body that is supposed to get healthy, it's the person's finances.

Hey Clay Pigeon, care to DEMONSTRATE a postulate for us?

I didn't think so. Like all Scientologists, they can clay demo "postulates". They can use the word "postulates" in sentences. They just can't DO it.

I can't access the Commander Birdsong file but just before He was hauled to the gibbet I was telling of having, after Boston became the first town to take crowns in all four major pro leagues in the same decade, turned to see if I could turn the fortunes of The KC Royals which team had the longest postseason drought in MLB (and I paired it with the Pirates who had the longest drought in the NL) After the Royals made it to The Series, losing to El Gigantes in seven I
was ready to go after The Big One

The Cubs.

No crown since 1908

And just to drop trou and moon the devil HH I decided "What the Fuck", there's no better way to fire off a footbullet than to jinx the thing by calling your shot...

But...

Over a whole bunch of years I have built up one hell of a "huge head of steam" as it were, here's all these nagravating nocknubs of negationalism saying "Show me an OT. You can't." so...

if you can get into the birdsong reserve you will find that just before the 2015 season I said I intended to deliver a Cubs World Series in three years. I was actually expecting two but wanted to give myself wiggle room.

And...

As perhaps you are aware chum...

They got the crown in two.

Nana Nana Na Na!!!

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
By your reasoning above, you are the one who is insane.

Here's something for you to "recognize":

A malicious long-con, operating as a cult and calling itself a religion consumed Laura's life from birth until she finally convinced them to cut her lose by drinking bleach and they then sent her off with a free loader debt.

Nobody on this board gives a rats ass about your comm course wins during your 10 years of searching out "truth" as a public scientologist and we certainly couldn't care less about your R-Factors to us.
What about those two pulled goalie goals that tied Game Seven of the Toronto Series in the wake of the Marathon bombing? As I recall you cared quite deeply about that TINOK

My postulate for that game warped space to stick my friend

It was a simple postulate and quite elegantly engineered if I do say so myself...

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am not justifying or lessening the atrocities you speak of. THAT situation is not Scientology. FYI I was staff for about 9 of those years and did training at PAC base and ITO. I saw, experienced and justified to myself the bs. I got to my limit and left. NOBODY on this board ...!!! ??? Thank you Mr. President of ESMB
You are welcome.

Let me respond with a paraphrase of your guru.

"Nobody gives a rat's-ass on this planet board".

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
What about those two pulled goalie goals that tied Game Seven of the Toronto Series in the wake of the Marathon bombing? As I recall you cared quite deeply about that TINOK

My postulate for that game warped space to stick my friend

It was a simple postulate and quite elegantly engineered if I do say so myself...
Of all the problems in the universe you use your postulate on that?

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Birdy!

Using your power of postulates, re-read the title of this thread:

Scientology asks court to freeze Laura D’s forced-abortion case for a long-shot appeal

So how about doing some postulating to help out Laura and her legal team?

WHAT DO WE WANT?
JUSTICE!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
NOW!!

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
He is just gaming us, obviously.
Mostly, he's gaming himself. I knew a guy who was absolutely positive that he had to listen to games in his car to "help his team win". Birdy is just doing the same thing, but he thinks it's Scientology that "helps his team win". Nothing different. Both are annoying but harmless.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of all the problems in the universe you use your postulate on that?
Ahhh...

It was 2013 George.

I was in SF when the two bombs went off by the finish line of the Boston Marathon leading to a total shutdown of the town but I hurried back to get in my taxi and do a dianetic assist on the town; simple 2WC; passenger gets in we get going to the destination and I open with "Where were you when the bombs went off?" ("put in the 'itsa maker line'") then 2WC the incident...

So the Bruins at that time make the playoffs and first round is Toronto and it's the Leafs first potseason in eleven years.

I was a hockey fan when I was a kid but no longer pay much attention, a little, I noticed the two teams split the first two games at The Garden then I noticed the Bruins took two on the road and came home up three games to one.

That's where I stuck my cyrano de bergeracian theta boppin' nose into the ongoings, Using my post scientology training in "Voice" I said with apparent silence and long developed understanding and grasp of the profound and transcendent dynamism between the zeitgeist and our "medicine games" "boys, the Leafs have been most generous in their home to our bruised and bereaved city. Don't you think you should politely go back to Toronto and give our well loved neighbors a little taste of post season victory which they have gone so long without?" Almost those exact words.

Politeness is very important children.

Please remember this children...

Politeness is very important.

And being at heart good children they were the shining example of politeness I had hoped them to be

So...

Game Seven at the Garden. Of course once one barges in and takes command you can't barge back out again. Knowing very little about hockey I just said "Score five goals" which they did and they also manifested my intention that they do something more interesting than merely score five goals.

Would you concur TINOK?