What's new

The Event

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, TP, O' brave one! We woulda been scared to death to attend an Event! And yeah, it woulda been very hard NOT to fall asleep during them, nor to keep a straight face! :no:

They would have given me 150 years in the pen for face crimes alone.

knn

Patron Meritorious
And Dan Sherman must be a REAL SP, along with DM. It's been HOW LONG, and there still is NO "Official LRH Biography"? What is this guys product.
Ron, the artist, Ron, the philosopher _IS_ the biography.

They decided to not publish it as a book but as several magazine-books.

I see nothing wrong with that.

The Sea Org is just a 3D justification for "the product as an overt act". Really.
Does ANY of this have ANY exchange value with ANYONE, ANYWHERE?
Now, noone has a problem with Hubbard (living on a ship) calling the ship org "Sea Org". But Sea Org nowadays = DEV-T & out-PR

It gets worse: Since Sea Org runs on FOs (Flag Orders) AND these FOs are non-public it means that CoSt (Church Of ScienTology) is run by a hidden data line. Moreover INT is run by "confidential Hubbard Advices" (which include stuff like Volunteer Ministers etc) which add an even BIGGER hidden data line.

Good twin

Floater

Now, noone has a problem with Hubbard (living on a ship) calling the ship org "Sea Org". But Sea Org nowadays = DEV-T & out-PR

It gets worse: Since Sea Org runs on FOs (Flag Orders) AND these FOs are non-public it means that CoSt (Church Of ScienTology) is run by a hidden data line. Moreover INT is run by "confidential Hubbard Advices" (which include stuff like Volunteer Ministers etc) which add an even BIGGER hidden data line.

Knn, your avatar is really creepy. It makes it hard for me to read your posts.
BTW welcome to ESMB.:nervous:

knn

Patron Meritorious
I would think more along the lines of "Number of field auditors who have audited in the past three months at least five hours on a paying pc (i.e. paying the CofS-authorized amount to the field auditor)"
This would show finally in L completions. Moreover I don't like "auditing hours stats" since (as we can see from the Church) reasons for auditing can be FABRICATED and would also include auditing hours because of bad earlier auditing. Sometimes I think they call Sec Checks "Eligibility Checks" and "Refreshers" (instead of Sec Checks) to add it to the Audited Hours stat.

"# of genuinely happy ____ completions" is impossible to measure.
This too would be indirectly measured by L completions and eMeters sold (= the number happy PCs who want to become happy auditors).

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
I appreciate this little glimpse into the event you have given us, TP. It has been so long but you brought a lot of memories back for me.

Yes, it is sad that so many good people are still locked in the prison of Scn beliefs and cementing the cracks that appear every day. :no:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
3) People tend to blow ("wake up") after Super Power as test runs showed.

I remeber hearing that about staff who did the Running Program in the early 80s. It was a big technical glitch that sent the whole thing back to the drawing board.

Same issue with staff who did LOC. Many staff who completed routed out within months after finishing.

In reality, seems that "case gain" equals waking up and walking out. :wink2:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

knn, Vaughn and Stacy Young were both involved in writings of the early Ron Mags and after they got out, acknowledged that the "info" in them was total bullshit.

I can tell you that the reason that the LRH biography has been going on for well over 20 years and still isn't finished and released is that the total fabricated crap they plan to put in that book will be shot full of holes in a nanosecond.

Tough to try to put out something like that and make it fly when you have this nasty little thing called the internet, where all these annoying SPs will post all kinds of documentation to show that it is all totally fabricated.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
3) People tend to blow ("wake up") after Super Power as test runs showed.
I remeber hearing that about staff who did the Running Program in the early 80s. It was a big technical glitch that sent the whole thing back to the drawing board.

Same issue with staff who did LOC. Many staff who completed routed out within months after finishing.

In reality, seems that "case gain" equals waking up and walking out. :wink2
I'm starting to think not all "case gain," at least as defined by the Church of Scientology, is equal. I'm also starting to think that there are processes that have the effect of waking one up, while others have the effect of putting one to "sleep," indoctrinating, implanting or otherwise "brainwashing" a person.

Per the above, the running course, Super Power and LOC wake one up.

While I know some would differ (including Arnie), and some would dispute they are "processes" (I quite frankly don't care), I've always believed that the TRS, properly performed, and properly understood, wake one up -- if and only if one stops there. Once one starts metering, training the grades, and most importantly locating "events" that occurred 25 billion years ago -- sleepy time.

I think clearing, if one is not forced, coerced, persuaded, subjected, or invalidated for not going conception or past-life, wakes one up.

OT levels, as they are currently constituted (Xenu, BTs, drugged BTs) -- total implant, indoctrination. (Unless, as I'll argue elsewhere, like most other modern interpretations of various religions they were understood metaphorically, which of course one cannot do in the Church of Scientology.)

Interestingly, the old OT levels (yes, even communicating with a tree) might have woken people up. Which may be why they are the old OT levels.

Just some crude thoughts.

knn

Patron Meritorious
In reality, seems that "case gain" equals waking up and walking out. :wink2:

There is a GENERAL problem with designing any kind of a Bridge. A true Bridge would reflect the gained freedoms in terms of Admin Freedoms, too.

In the sense of:
OT 3 Completion
Tech Freedom: Freedom from overwhelm.
Admin Freedom: Cannot be Comm-Ev'd

A true working Bridge would make PCs not only free casewise (Tech) but also adminwise as an ackowledgement and as a consequence of the higher trust that you put into free more powerful beings.

Thus maybe a true working Tech could contain "Freedom from staff contracts" since you would know that with their new abilities they could easily blow anyway and because of your trust that a powerful being might be more valuable in the Field.

knn

Patron Meritorious
Nice trick.

Didn't work.

Go ahead and see of you can address the real point that was being made.
OK, then let me rephrase:
What info in the current Ron-Mags is provable a 100% WRONG INFORMATION (= "total bullshit")?