What's new

The handling of Mass

Veda

Sponsor
I was reviewing the CC and OT I and II - they are mainly dichotomous thoughts or dichotomous intentions - as such they float in time.

One literally makes millions of dichotomous thoughts and intentions every lifetime......Should I marry Mary? -Should I not?.......Should I move? - Should I stay where I am?........Should I become a doctor? or Should I become a Dentist?....To Leave - To Stay......To be famous - To not be famous.....etc., etc.

Just running the dichoms and what comes to view connected to them is very theraputic - it eradicates the inability to intend.

It was the erasing of the dichoms that gave me the greatest gains doing the CC, OT I and II.

Also the spiritual training of moving the objects in and out contained in the CC material was very beneficial.

Alan

Dichoms, sure, moving objects in and out, fine.

But it's more than that, and that's the issue.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dichoms, sure, moving objects in and out, fine.

But it's more than that, and that's the issue.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

As they float in time - they are here right now - the added BS of the Xenu cosmology makes it deadly - also because of the obvious false dates and locations - it parks the pc down the track in incorrect times and places........unless they are very aware.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was reviewing the CC and OT I and II - they are mainly dichotomous thoughts or dichotomous intentions - as such they float in time.

One literally makes millions of dichotomous thoughts and intentions every lifetime......Should I marry Mary? -Should I not?.......Should I move? - Should I stay where I am?........Should I become a doctor? or Should I become a Dentist?....To Leave - To Stay......To be famous - To not be famous.....etc., etc.

Just running the dichoms and what comes to view connected to them is very theraputic - it eradicates the inability to intend.

It was the erasing of the dichoms that gave me the greatest gains doing the CC, OT I and II.

Also the spiritual training of moving the objects in and out contained in the CC material was very beneficial.

Alan

Interesting. Most people I talk to who have done R6EW on up say that they got a lot out of running dicots. The people who I have personally respected the most all seemed to have in common that they had run R6EW to release. It seems that people who skipped this, and went directly to OT Levels after Grades and Dianetics, are still dramatizing. I don't understand why having completed Grades or having gone Clear on Dianetics would obviate the need for R6EW. Of course I don't see any need for running other people's track, although I can see a need to run out whatever implants and beings are bugging a guy (and AGPMs, too, when they are accessible), so I don't accept the OT Levels in theory, and haven't seen any evidence that people who have done them have benefited by them (I have seen evidence of them REPORTING success and change, but not witnessed any actual change or increase in power or responsibility or ability to generate ARC).

My own opinion (again), is that everything after R6EW is arbitrary, and that R6EW should NOT be considered an "alternate route to clear": it is THE route to freedom from dramatization, IMO, if carried through thoroughly.

Veda

Sponsor
As they float in time - they are here right now - the added BS of the Xenu cosmology makes it deadly - also because of the obvious false dates and locations - it parks the pc down the track in incorrect times and places........unless they are very aware.

William Burroughs did the Clearing Course and was an example - it seems - of someone taking the benefits, without the "mental-hooks." He, however, was a very strange fellow.

I think we essentially agree, but to the average "Xenu Bridge walker," any "validation" of CC or OT 2 is a validation of the Xenu Bridge.

Separating the worthwhile parts (dichoms, etc.) from what I would call 'Implantology' - stuff authoritatively told to the person as part of his past, and his mind - seems a logical step.

And then it wouldn't be CC or OT 2 anymore. (I posted the Wikileaks so - if they happen to be 'up' - people could take a look.)

I'm not in awe of "floating TAs," but if someone has a floating TA over desensitized dichoms, etc., that's great.

Here's my take on this - the post content mainly:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=77478&postcount=14

Last edited:

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
I also loved OT 2.

You said:-

" As for OT3, I personally held with the theory of getting rid of those beings around you and in your space. They are there for a reason."

Did you mistype? Seems contradictory.

You've desrcibed solo nots as harmfull, yet in a sense OT 2
is the start of addressing this area of case. How do you reconcile that?

Yes, you spotted the deliberate mistake.

I omitted the word never.

DS

Div6

Crusader
These "banks", as Alan points out, consist of overwhelming charge that sits "above" time and stick in the present. I personally think that if one is going to "audit" this area, that r6ew and the CC materials should be done first. After all, it is the congealed energy flows that are being addressed. These implant GPM's are just huge balls of "maybes" balanced off against core concepts......House gpm, Big Being GPM, Tocky GPM, Black and White, etc. I personally believe most people confuse "OT" with the concepts in the "Big Being" gpm (and Hubbards nonsensical stories of being OT in the Galactic Confederation). These "maybes" just lead to Q and A type situations.....It was around this time he came up with the Hubbard Causative Leadership Course, which was 35 hours of Op Pro by Dup, and a full pass on the Anti-Q and A drills.....(Q and A, Man's Deadliest disease).

Terril park

Sponsor
William Burroughs did the Clearing Course and was an example - it seems - of someone taking the benefits, without the "mental-hooks." He, however, was a very strange fellow.

I think we essentially agree, but to the average "Xenu Bridge walker," any "validation" of CC or OT 2 is a validation of the Xenu Bridge.

Separating the worthwhile parts (dichoms, etc.) from what I would call 'Implantology' - stuff authoritatively told to the person as part of his past, and his mind - seems a logical step.

And then it wouldn't be CC or OT 2 anymore. (I posted the Wikileaks so - if they happen to be 'up' - people could take a look.)

I'm not in awe of "floating TAs," but if someone has a floating TA over desensitized dichoms, etc., that's great.

Here's my take on this - the post content mainly:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=77478&postcount=14

Your wish may have been granted to some extent in the freezone. I did the CBR step of going back to ot 2 and
looking at CC platens, and then went on to a further run of OT 3. I don't believe in xenu. Or his story. But got wonderful wins on these levels, particularly OT 2.

They were not OT 2&3 anymore? I did most of this with persistent F/N, and quite a few floating T/As. Just ran these for all I could get from them. Met a " guardian angel" on OT 2.

Did what it said on the can and it worked.

Further insight on why the OT 3 story would be interesting.

I'm yet to hear more than 3 people who did not do well on these levels in 8 years. 2 were not ready for them, and Cat Squirrel wasn't to keen. Everyone else made good reports.
Even the two not set upproperly. Oh and one more who may even be on this forum.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I personally think that if one is going to "audit" this area, that r6ew and the CC materials should be done first. After all, it is the congealed energy flows that are being addressed. These implant GPM's are just huge balls of "maybes" balanced off against core concepts

The items listed don't have to be part of Implant GPMs simply because Hubbard said they are. I don't have a problem seeing how "create" and "destroy", say, could exist as unhandled items for a being, completely independent of the Intergalactic Purple Mugwumps. It has been commented on before that he abandoned his research into Actual GPMs in favour of Implant GPMs, despite saying that the aberrative power of Implant GPMs was negligible compared to the Actual ones.

By "done first", what do you mean? Before Life Repair?

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
Your wish may have been granted to some extent in the freezone. I did the CBR step of going back to ot 2 and
looking at CC platens, and then went on to a further run of OT 3. I don't believe in xenu. Or his story. But got wonderful wins on these levels, particularly OT 2.

They were not OT 2&3 anymore? I did most of this with persistent F/N, and quite a few floating T/As. Just ran these for all I could get from them. Met a " guardian angel" on OT 2.

Did what it said on the can and it worked.

Further insight on why the OT 3 story would be interesting.

I'm yet to hear more than 3 people who did not do well on these levels in 8 years. 2 were not ready for them, and Cat Squirrel wasn't to keen. Everyone else made good reports.
Even the two not set upproperly. Oh and one more who may even be on this forum.

"CBR"? (Astar Paramejgian/Capt. Bill)

You must be kidding.

"My wish" has not been granted.

Please don't try to PR me.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Gaak.

Trying to infuse such Hubbardian codswallop as 'banks' and 'implants' and 'GPMs' and 'mass' and and and with *meaning* is about as meaningful as erecting unicorn traps in your closet.

Zinj

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well to take away the complexity - just process, with the correct process what comes up next on your OWN interests, wants or goals lines! :happydance:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gaak.

Trying to infuse such Hubbardian codswallop as 'banks' and 'implants' and 'GPMs' and 'mass' and and and with *meaning* is about as meaningful as erecting unicorn traps in your closet.

Zinj

Thank you Zinj! Your protest has been duly noted! :D

Div6

Crusader
The items listed don't have to be part of Implant GPMs simply because Hubbard said they are. I don't have a problem seeing how "create" and "destroy", say, could exist as unhandled items for a being, completely independent of the Intergalactic Purple Mugwumps. It has been commented on before that he abandoned his research into Actual GPMs in favour of Implant GPMs, despite saying that the aberrative power of Implant GPMs was negligible compared to the Actual ones.

By "done first", what do you mean? Before Life Repair?

Paul

I meant in the line up of digging the OT II ditch. Before the OT II "banks".

And yes, Actual GPM's ARE more powerful to run. But they wre completely submerged and undifferentiated until a lot of charge was run out of this area....

Veda

Sponsor
The first post:

-snip-

The whole purpose of processing is to handle charge, force and MASS.

If what you are practicing does not fulfill this essential requirement, then, at best, you are "treading water".

The old maxim of processor plus client together are greater than the baggage the guy is sitting in applies.

I feel sorry for those poor saps who are busy mentally masturbating their way through SOLO NOTS. Talk about a loosing proposition!

When you process a client, your role is to help and guide them toward confronting and handling force, charge and mass. So, how do you do this?

You ask them what their attention is on. This tells you what is there RIGHT NOW that they can confront. You handle it in real time, not this silly blather of asking a person to go out of present time "down the track".

If something from the past comes up it is because you have handled what was sitting there now, in present time, that was in the way of them seeing that previous material.

Why can they now run a little deeper? They have handled and erased the force, charge and mass that was sitting in the way.

New clients invariably run "shallow". There is charge, force & mass in the way. As you proceed to handle what comes up, they will run deeper.

-snip-

"Handling charge, force and mass, and handling things in real time."

Terril park

Sponsor
"CBR"? (Astar Paramejgian/Capt. Bill)

You must be kidding.

"My wish" has not been granted.

Please don't try to PR me.

" I don't believe in xenu. Or his story."

Thats supposed to be PR?

Its live communication. You won't get any more from me for some time.