What's new

URGENT FORMER OSA STAFFERS NEEDED

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Why not telling without OSAs visits more and more and more. :)

At the moment you are playing OSAs Game... They harm you and you react ... they stalk you and you react...

I can understand that this "visits" makes you angry, but that is that what they want. When you are angry or may be scared you don't react with (I use the Scientology speech) your analytical mind. It is a better feeling, when you control this situation.

I understand you very good, got stalked too, but not so evil like you. The same reaction of me. They came and I react... They came and I react... Than I wrote the most I knew and they react... This was a better feeling. ...and they can't blackmail me etc.

I have seen less. I don't know what you can tell or not... but as I stopped playing their game, I felt much better. ...and the more you talk, the more you help destroying Cof$ and you help your family members still in.

Important is that you are able to live a lucky life.

My heart goes out to you. :)

:flowers2:

Nicole

There's at least one difference between you and Karen: She still has loved ones in the cult (AFAIK), and spilling it all at once might not an option for her ATM.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why not telling without OSAs visits more and more and more. :)

At the moment you are playing OSAs Game... They harm you and you react ... they stalk you and you react...

I can understand that this "visits" makes you angry, but that is that what they want. When you are angry or may be scared you don't react with (I use the Scientology speech) your analytical mind. It is a better feeling, when you control this situation.

I understand you very good, got stalked too, but not so evil like you. The same reaction of me. They came and I react... They came and I react... Than I wrote the most I knew and they react... This was a better feeling. ...and they can't blackmail me etc.

I have seen less. I don't know what you can tell or not... but as I stopped playing their game, I felt much better. ...and the more you talk, the more you help destroying Cof$ and you help your family members still in.

Important is that you are able to live a lucky life.

My heart goes out to you. :)

:flowers2:

Nicole

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your input.
Ummmmmmmm....it is not quite like that.

There are boundaries and perimeters I set. When these boundaries are violated, it puts me in a mood to allocate time to whistleblow. Whereas I am content to just let it all flow at a normal place, an OSA ops on me can truly let reciprocate with 10x the velocity...you get the idea. It makes me hook up so and so with so and so and actually work the trenches to expose the criminality. It makes me go into high gear because it puts me on purpose. I did not serve 35 years to have malicious vindictive lies trumped up on me.

Make no mistake about it, I am very much in control. I am not taking orders from a Reptilian Predator !:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

By the way, I do not have any loved ones in the Church. OSA carefully manipulated my Son Alexander Jentzsch to disconnect from me as a "declared SP
(Proud badge of honor:):))

So I have no one to "protect".

Thanks Nicole for the good wishes:yes:

Last edited:
A

Annonny

Re: Greetings Graham

In celebration of yet another visit this evening from "Squirrel Buster Productions"
visiting my home, I would like to be in touch with you.

Have some goodies for you :eyeroll:

Please be in touch

Did they have your picture on their T-shirts or Marty's?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Mr Nobody and I told you I was trouble.

I have used his Email mail address and PM.
I have a full confession to make ~~~~~

Anytime OSA attempts any kind of visit, increases malicious tabloid fantasy hate sites and so on, I promise solemnly to reveal MORE and MORE and MORE.

We have 1 million ways to reveal their dirty deeds and cover ups.
They do not have 1 million ways to cover it all up.

Well, in a way, they do have 1 million ways to cover it all up. You probably know much better than I ever will how that goes: If it's something good, it's always because of the cult. If it's something bad, it's always the fault of one deluded individual, who has been properly dealt with by now, and BTW: This person never was a true member, really.

So as long as they have one dispensable member left who can be thrown under the bus, the cult has some chance to get away with it.

If you have a good strategy against that, more power to you. :thumbsup:

Also: If you have such a strategy, it might be a good idea to not talk or post about it.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Greetings Graham

Did they have your picture on their T-shirts or Marty's?

No pictures.

Coming soon.
+++++Astounding Revelations from my dear Lawrence and Brenda Spencer.

++++++ Odorous revelations re the homophobic conduct within the Church

+++++++Revelations on what happened in auditing and sec checks to Rex Fowler and the gay lifestyle before he pulled the trigger.

I am in a whistleblowing mood !:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Visits to my home put me in the right mood !:thumbsup:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, in a way, they do have 1 million ways to cover it all up. You probably know much better than I ever will how that goes: If it's something good, it's always because of the cult. If it's something bad, it's always the fault of one deluded individual, who has been properly dealt with by now, and BTW: This person never was a true member, really.

So as long as they have one dispensable member left who can be thrown under the bus, the cult has some chance to get away with it.

If you have a good strategy against that, more power to you. :thumbsup:

Also: If you have such a strategy, it might be a good idea to not talk or post about it.

Mr Nobody,

Absolutely impossible to cover up crimes 1 million ways. Can't be done.
Have you read the recent book "Inside Scientology ?"
#1 Best seller in Scientology category on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ripbooks&field-keywords=scientology&x=19&y=27

You see, journalists come along, tv stations come along, the Internet resonates 24/7/365. It can't even be covered up 1000 ways.

Read the Romeo and Juliet type story of Stefan and Tania in the book

"Inside Scientology"

~~ and you will get my point

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
There's at least one difference between you and Karen: She still has loved ones in the cult (AFAIK), and spilling it all at once might not an option for her ATM.

:)

It is may be time to write about it.

I have loved ones in the Church, not my kids, but my two brothers.

One difference between me and Karen is, that she knows more things and can use this knowledge as a "weapon".

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Mr Nobody,

Absolutely impossible to cover up crimes 1 million ways. Can't be done.
Have you read the recent book "Inside Scientology ?"
#1 Best seller in Scientology category on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ripbooks&field-keywords=scientology&x=19&y=27

You see, journalists come along, tv stations come along, the Internet resonates 24/7/365. It can't even be covered up 1000 ways.

Read the Romeo and Juliet type story of Stefan and Tania in the book

"Inside Scientology"

~~ and you will get my point

My comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek. :biggrin:

See, they claim to have millions of members. Throw one under the bus for each crime, bingo, millions of cover-ups. :coolwink:

:cheers:, MrN

:)

It is may be time to write about it.

I have loved ones in the Church, not my kids, but my two brothers.

One difference between me and Karen is, that she knows more things and can use this knowledge as a "weapon".

Sorry, your brothers have slipped my mind.

Cheers to you too. :)