What's new

Why did you refuse auditing?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Yeah, and the problem is that CofS staff are so robotic, they try to tell almost everybody that headaches or migraines are an out Int situation. Even people who don't have any c/s training.

And when they're not doing that, they're making ya drink all that friggin' cal mag.

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yeah, and the problem is that CofS staff are so robotic, they try to tell almost everybody that headaches or migraines are an out Int situation. Even people who don't have any c/s training.

And when they're not doing that, they're making ya drink all that friggin' cal mag.

OMG - even the words bring up my bile! Warm and oderous and shudder, I can't even describe that taste!

Human Again

I'm guessing you never had migraines before you joined the SO(?) Then being mid FPRD/various sec checks and having unhandled Clear concerns, plus all the stress of being in the SO, the migraines appeared. They kept trying EoEInt RD because that is a possible cause, although not the only possible cause. They never fixed the problem. You left the SO and have not had any such trouble since.

I am sorry for being interested, but it really pisses me off when amateurish twats can't even get the "Hippocratic Oath" thing relating to not making the pc/pre-OT worse! :angry:

Oh, yeah! Hey I don't mind you being interested at all. It gives me the warm fuzzies, actually. No one was interested at the time.

I too get pissed off, even today, when people purportedly "trying to help" are not aware of/interested in/caring about the person in front of them but just want to try out or administer whatever they have come up with as the "solution". When any conversation about or questions from or discussion with the complaintant is considered defensive and argumentative.

Really is it too damn hard just to care? Is compassion so rare? And as for people thinking they know what someone needs when they haven't even learned anything about a situation! I have one giant hobby horse on that. Well, that's the freakin bridge isn't it? You're alive so you need this entire bridge... without it you're a p.o.s.

Anyway, I'm out of the COS, I'm out of the SO and no one get's to tell me what's "wrong" with me or prescribe soltuions that do not resonate with my own knowingness - damn another scn word snuck in while I've been so damn good keeping them out - let's try that again - my own inner knowing.
:D

GreyLensman

"Palatable"

If you fry the taste buds off your tongue with a shot of bourbon, sure, you can't taste it. But - I gagged thoroughly on that recipe that was supposed to be so "palatable".

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
cal-mag was the most revolting stuff on the planet, comparable to epsom salts that my mother used to make me drink as a "remedy" when I was a kid. Guarenteed to make you puke.