What's new

What is Idenics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Mike,

I agree. If someone is winning on what they are doing, it would be a wrong action to change it. But if someone isn't, I like to offer a possibility.

By the way, you can edit your posts after the fact. If you do it within minutes, the original post shows no sign of editing. If you come back to it later, it will note the fact of editing at the bottom of the post, but won't give details unless you specfically state them in the "reason for editing" box, which you can also leave blank if you wish.

The board administrator can change the time allowed for edits. I'm guessing that it is set for "infinite", or whatever the longest time is.

But note that if someone quotes your original post, although you can nuke the content of your original post, you can't access the quoting one, although the person who did the quoting might nuke it if you ask nicely!

Paul

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, I have to admit I like the workout in a solo session (not Idenics) where if I don't remedy it vigorously, and continuously, I soon almost drop to the floor. It makes me feel like something is happening in the session.

Paul

Paul, it reminds me of my friends who don't feel like they ate unless they spice their food with copiousnesses of red pepper!

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Idenics Session for Hubbie

Okay, Hubbie had something going about work, etc. and I had him scheduled for a PrepCheck but I needed something faster so I called Mike and arranged for Hubbie to finish up his previous Idenics session re his chronic tiredness.

After two hours session Hubbie told me he found two "identities" or postulates. The first one was "MUST WORK", and the seemingly opposing one was not to be pushed around in time and space.

The fact that he today happily got a better paying job with better hours may or may not have anything to do with his session. The key is that he is happy and I like my Hubbie that way. A happy man looks good to others too and maybe that helped him to secure the position he wanted.

A prepcheck could have taken up to 10 hours. To me Idenics is like laser surgery on unwanted conditions or any perceived lack.

If you think you have something that might be stopping your finance lines I would recommend getting some "laser processing". My Hubbie just increased his income by $1200 per month and he's not going to have those two postulates/identities fixed on him anymore.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

The Basic Being

Besides the quick handling of mundane unwanted conditions that help our everyday lives to run smoother, I am very interested in Idenics as a help to attain higher awareness levels.

I have been nagging Mike incessantly about "what about GPMs?", "what about implants?". And I have also been trying to get him to tell me about clients achieving higher awareness levels. All within my mental framework of Scientology though. (Maybe I should process that as an unwanted identity, LOL.)

Kidding aside, I think I finally got the answer I was looking for. Mike happened to mention that with some of his clients who went the distance with him he saw the revealing of the Basic Being. As a prospective Idenics practitioner and client that was music to my ears.

Understand though, that with Idenics nothing is ever pushed on the client or suggested as a level to achieve. It is totally up to the client's own origination as to what will be addressed in his session.

You mean I don't have to C/S or stay awake at night trying to figure out someone's case? Can you imagine, as an auditor, what a load that would be off of me?

The basic course is about 2 or 3 weeks and then it is up to me to pull in clients and practice and practice and practice. This does require persistance to get good and feel like a winner as a practitioner. Mike has been practicing for 20 years.

This is a technology I have chosen to help me expand on all my dynamics and I am in no way implying that it is a path for others because then I just might be dramatizing my own case on others. I am not going to take anyone's "fun" away from them. :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Okay, Hubbie had something going about work, etc. and I had him scheduled for a PrepCheck but I needed something faster so I called Mike and arranged for Hubbie to finish up his previous Idenics session re his chronic tiredness.

After two hours session Hubbie told me he found two "identities" or postulates. The first one was "MUST WORK", and the seemingly opposing one was not to be pushed around in time and space.

The fact that he today happily got a better paying job with better hours may or may not have anything to do with his session. The key is that he is happy and I like my Hubbie that way. A happy man looks good to others too and maybe that helped him to secure the position he wanted.

A prepcheck could have taken up to 10 hours. To me Idenics is like laser surgery on unwanted conditions or any perceived lack.

If you think you have something that might be stopping your finance lines I would recommend getting some "laser processing". My Hubbie just increased his income by $1200 per month and he's not going to have those two postulates/identities fixed on him anymore.

OK. But what about your Hubbie's chronic tiredness?

Colleen K. Peltomaa

OK. But what about your Hubbie's chronic tiredness?

Hi, Alanzo!

Too soon to tell, but can you kind of see how those two postulates/identities working against each other might have been tiring? I'm just best guessing because only Hubbie would know or care. I did notice that he does not seem to sleep as deeply as I can. I have done all kinds of physical handlings too and even had him put anchor points at the corners of the room (per LRH).

He is under my observation and I will soon find out if his chronic tiredness has been alleviated.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Mike's Reply to My Question About Free Tech

In the Freezone one can avail themselves of lots of free solo processes (I do).
Most practitioners make their tech freely available and charge for personal auditing sessions for those who prefer the help of a professional practitioner. I queried Mike about this and this is his reply:

"In your last e-mail you mentioned the fact that the Idenics procedures and processes were not given on my Web site, and were only available on my training course that I charge for. Additionally you said that you were a little spoiled, as in the freezone, all the tech is free for the having and that one can choose to apply it themselves or hire an expert auditor.
I appreciate your excitement about knowing all there is to know about Idenics. However, what I'm doing cannot really be compared to what is being done in the freezone. It's like comparing apples to ball bearings.
The tech that is free in the freezone is basically Scientology, which is already available in books and tapes, or has been ripped off from the CoS and posted on the internet. It's true that there are many different twists on this tech available in the freezone, but still it cannot be compared to Idenics. For those who do charge for their services (even if they may be giving some things away) they have an extensive agenda for their clients that can go on for quite a while. A person can spend quite a bit of money in the long run. Of course it's nothing compared to what they'd spend in the CoS, but it's still a lot next to what one can spend with me.
In order for me to do what I'm doing and to have done what I've done for the past 20 years, I have to be able to make a living. I don't do this for the money. If my goal was to make money, I definitely would be doing something else. I hold with what John Galusha use to say about the pay of a practitioner: The real pay of a practitioner is the gains of his clients. The money he charges is to buy groceries and pay the bills. Besides, I don't have that much for people to do, and an individual cannot spend that much with me, even if he were to do all the services that I offer.
But aside from the financial necessities, those things that I wrote to you in my last communication are true. There is A LOT of information on my Web site, more than most are aware of. And this is all given away for free. There are those who have put together their own "methodologies" from just what they've absorbed on my site or picked up from doing a free intro session. I'm obviously not suggesting that one do this, and none who have really had much of a clue about the magnitude of Idenics. I just mention this to demonstrate that there is a great deal of valuable data on the site.
Additionally, for one to get much out of the training, he or she must understand the concepts and application of Idenics (as I've described in posts that you've already read). In the past, I've had people come for training who didn't have much understanding of this data or who disagreed with Idenics' application. None of these individuals did well on the course. Some just ended up using some of the Idenics questions and processes by incorporating them into the Scientology tech they'd previously been delivering. Yes, they did get better results with their clients, but nothing compared to what they could have achieved if they had understood the concepts behind those questions and utilized the Idenics application in what they were doing.
As an example, there's the person who comes for the Idenics training who is looking to add Idenics to their arsenal of Scientology or Scientology-based tech. This fellow will have a very tough time on the course. And, if he doesn't drop this idea, then he'll never be able to apply the Idenics tech. I'm not saying that one shouldn't do other things, look other places, or anything like that. But if one feels he has to do these other methods along with Idenics, he's failed to grasp the basic simplicity of what we're doing and won't be able to apply it. Or, he has some agenda other than doing what is best for his clients. I.e. Wants to keep people continuing to do more services with him.
As an aside, I have been asked if I worry about one of my training packs falling into the hands of the CoS as they could use the tech in some manner. My response to this concern has been: From the viewpoint of a Scientologist, they CAN'T SEE what I'm doing.
Sincerely,
Mike Goldstein"

Last edited:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Mike wrote: "From the viewpoint of a Scientologist they CAN'T SEE what I'm doing."

And I sure have been trying! I had to form a new mental template for Idenics. Perhaps if one had a background in Eastern approaches to spiritual development then they would already have a place in their mind for the philosophy behind Idenics.

Smitty

Gnosis,
I don't think learning eastern philosophy will particularly help you learn Idenics.
To learn Idenics, you need to study It as Itself and Not equate it with any other practice. Throw away what you know about those practices look at Idenics as a new subject.
Smitty

Smitty

Idenics testimonial

It is difficult to express in the English language the profound gains I have gotten from Idenics. One session in particular took care of a block I had to a much broader point of view, which has favorably effected my life in many ways. These gains have been greater than I had with the best of scientology auditing.
Regards,
Smitty

Colleen K. Peltomaa

It is difficult to express in the English language the profound gains I have gotten from Idenics. One session in particular took care of a block I had to a much broader point of view, which has favorably effected my life in many ways. These gains have been greater than I had with the best of scientology auditing.
Regards,
Smitty

Hi, Smitty!

Yes, I think John Galusha was onto something. And look at this: he didn't try to make a religion out of it with himself installed as the head. He delivered the tech and lived a quiet ego-less life until the day he died.

I think I'm going to have to take a jack hammer to my scientology circuits :)

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Gnosis,
I don't think learning eastern philosophy will particularly help you learn Idenics.
To learn Idenics, you need to study It as Itself and Not equate it with any other practice. Throw away what you know about those practices look at Idenics as a new subject.
Smitty

Per LRH: A datum can only be understood and is meaningful, when it is compared to other data of comparable magnitude.

When a datum is "incomparable" what happens to it? I mean what happens to it in the mind?

Smitty

If the quote you stated were true, I don't think we would ever be able to understand anything. Follow that notion back and you will see that it is illogical.
Smitty

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Hubbie is still going strong on an average of 6 to 7 hours sleep per night. This is the man who had to have 10 to 12 hours sleep per night and has never held his position in his career or any business. Always dramatising work and sleep/tiredness.

He had about 4 hours of sessions with Mike Goldstein (the first session for free). I live with the man so I know what I am seeing here and it is real.

This new husband of mine I'm falling in love with. I'm no longer thinking of dire lower conditions to assign to him and me becoming a bag lady (unless I want to).

This is not a temporary condition or fading magical spell. I suppose he could re-create the identity package if he felt he needed to, but I think he would have more awareness and control of it now.

The simplicity of it bowls me over compared to all the preps and restrictions we would have had to do to get this handled with Standard Tech. Not to mention the expense.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Per LRH: A datum can only be understood and is meaningful, when it is compared to other data of comparable magnitude.

When a datum is "incomparable" what happens to it? I mean what happens to it in the mind?

A datum that is "incomparable" is called an origination or original thought.

What happens in the mind is it starts a new thread or chain.

An "incomparable" origination or original thought is now subject to - depending how bright your associates are to an evaluation.

It can be evaluated as great or stupid. Usually the later as the person has nothing to compare it to.

It is the ability to market an original thought that makes great leaders and very rich people.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hubbie is still going strong on an average of 6 to 7 hours sleep per night. This is the man who had to have 10 to 12 hours sleep per night and has never held his position in his career or any business. Always dramatising work and sleep/tiredness.

He had about 4 hours of sessions with Mike Goldstein (the first session for free). I live with the man so I know what I am seeing here and it is real.

This new husband of mine I'm falling in love with. I'm no longer thinking of dire lower conditions to assign to him and me becoming a bag lady (unless I want to).

This is not a temporary condition or fading magical spell. I suppose he could re-create the identity package if he felt he needed to, but I think he would have more awareness and control of it now.

The simplicity of it bowls me over compared to all the preps and restrictions we would have had to do to get this handled with Standard Tech. Not to mention the expense.

It sounds like things are going nicely on the chronic tiredness thing.

Thank you for your update, Gnosis.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

A datum that is "incomparable" is called an origination or original thought.

What happens in the mind is it starts a new thread or chain.

An "incomparable" origination or original thought is now subject to - depending how bright your associates are to an evaluation.

It can be evaluated as great or stupid. Usually the later as the person has nothing to compare it to.

It is the ability to market an original thought that makes great leaders and very rich people.

Alan

Thank you for the clarification Alan. Seems that often people go blank when it is incomparable. Low or no concept.

As for your last sentence, would you please give me an example of someone who did that? I'm sorry, I'm a little slow on some subjects and I want to understand better.

Status
Not open for further replies.