What's new

Spiritual awakening and disconnection...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I just stumbled upon this video about what this lady thinks , believes and had experienced in a challenging time she calls "spiritual awakening"

She mentions and explains a phenomenon that occured; a disconnection from a part of her outer reality.

In the event you think such phenomanon happened to you, can you watch it and share what do you think ; At this point I have no opinion yet.

( the most memorable "spiritual awakening" I've witnessed in my life, were the most memorable psychotic breaks I've seen in $cientology) :oops:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
If the current world is psychotic, what is a psychotic break? Could it be recovery of sanity?

freethinker

Sponsor
She says that what you experience in life as reality is in alignment with who you are. So if I see an accident on the highway, it materialized because that is in alignment with me. I don't think so.

This gives the sense that you are controlling everything without knowing what you are doing and if you don't know what you are doing how can you be controlling it? You can't be.

If you were the only one in the world and everyone else existed purely because you think they do then you are the only one who is real and that is ridiculous. Other people are just as real as you are and they influence your reality without your input whatsoever. Things happened before you were born and they will happen after you are gone without any input from you whatsoever.

If yo decide to disconnect from something that is your choice but when others force you to disconnect that is not your choice.

You can influence what happens in your life but you can't take over other peoples lives or 100% control your own. If you could you would never have a problem.

She is talking about reality as imagination and reality isn't imaginary, it will still be there no matter what you do.

RogerB

Crusader
Apart from her habitual “OK?s” and “Rights?” which tends to indicate she is into NLP and the efforts to implant “positiveness” . . . she is addressing an actual phenomenon, but in an erroneous and misunderstood way.

Alan on ESMB here, correctly addressed the phenomena. It is actually that of the Ascension Experience that boots you up into a level of spiritual experience/awareness that is a little (or a lot) unfamiliar to you and your old wrong answer solutions kick in.

Such solutions are obviously erroneous and unworkable, since they did not work properly when earlier implemented. Typically they are solutions like: ignore, deny, occlude, go-absent to the thing or perception, and such.

The lady’s idea of what to do about the “disconnection” is quite erroneous . . . the idea of “getting put back in your body” is not where to go. A correct solution is to do the drills that empower and put under your knowing control the newly ascended to spiritual state of being and awareness such that you can relate more correctly with your present environment and body. Truth is, the ascended to awareness and spiritual presence is not something you should not want to “turn off” . . . but instead work to fully understand and place under your knowing control.

The “New Agey” thing of “centering yourself” is really not a good idea . . . it inverts you and makes you smaller and actually incapacitates you compared to being able operate as a truly expanded spiritual Presence fully aware of your size, scope of existence and able to causatively relate to all things within your purview. Of course, “centering yourself,” will be the thing to do if what you want is to go back into being the entrapped and limited presence you were prior to the ascension.

To each his own . . .

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Apart from her habitual “OK?s” and “Rights?” which tends to indicate she is into NLP and the efforts to implant “positiveness” . . . she is addressing an actual phenomenon, but in an erroneous and misunderstood way.

Alan on ESMB here, correctly addressed the phenomena. It is actually that of the Ascension Experience that boots you up into a level of spiritual experience/awareness that is a little (or a lot) unfamiliar to you and your old wrong answer solutions kick in.

Such solutions are obviously erroneous and unworkable, since they did not work properly when earlier implemented. Typically they are solutions like: ignore, deny, occlude, go-absent to the thing or perception, and such.

The lady’s idea of what to do about the “disconnection” is quite erroneous . . . the idea of “getting put back in your body” is not where to go. A correct solution is to do the drills that empower and put under your knowing control the newly ascended to spiritual state of being and awareness such that you can relate more correctly with your present environment and body. Truth is, the ascended to awareness and spiritual presence is not something you should not want to “turn off” . . . but instead work to fully understand and place under your knowing control.

The “New Agey” thing of “centering yourself” is really not a good idea . . . it inverts you and makes you smaller and actually incapacitates you compared to being able operate as a truly expanded spiritual Presence fully aware of your size, scope of existence and able to causatively relate to all things within your purview. Of course, “centering yourself,” will be the thing to do if what you want is to go back into being the entrapped and limited presence you were prior to the ascension.

To each his own . . .
Roger, I know you mean well and you are trying to be a spiritual guru to us poor, confused seekers but, barring actual scientific evidence, I don't think anyone knows what is true and good when it comes to mind/spiritual matters.

If I learned anything from my Scientology experiences it was to be aware of people who claim, without proof, to know the mind and who claim to have The Answers to spiritual matters. From that perspective, your posts raise my hackles with your apparent belief that you "know The Truth" about spiritual matters.

I just had to get that off my chest. Please ignore if you wish. :thumbsup::carryon:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If I learned anything from my Scientology experiences it was to be aware of people who claim, without proof, to know the mind and who claim to have The Answers to spiritual matters. From that perspective, your posts raise my dhackles with your apparent belief that you "know The Truth" about spiritual matters.​
Thanks group for your replies.

This post of you Bill reflects exactly my thought about such people , self appointed life coaches and sort of spiritual guru.

The lady appears to be a great person , with certain charisma, and her lecture is very well prepared; all could seems logical and the energy alignement thing could also make sense and look like metaphysical knowledge...I think she is sincere, well intented and wanting to help, carrying the belief she now has a acquired a knowledge other people don't have yet; thus, it entitles her now to be a sort of teacher and spiritual coach.

My main point here is that not all those pseudo guru appears freaks, evil intented, or want people's money...for some, they just believe it's a mission to help and save people using their knowledge of spiritual matters.

My second point is what I've learned in my Scientology and life experiences is that when people are talking about pseudo spiritual enlightement as steps of an attained enlightement that is higher than others or more knowledgeable, then, we are often encountering a person who in fact only exchanged an ego mind state to another...( for example: a life crisis sufferer to a guru teacher)

Actually, I think that often those people's are lost but they don't know. Instead of being "higher" than others, they can be actually getting deeper in the downward spiral since they can be encountering a depression , a crisis or either a sort of reality deconnection and try to lessen the suffering and make sense out of it by making it a spiritual awakening. Turning out oneselve in being a master in spirituality is IMO a psychological disease.

Spirituality is the true nature of our beingness; We all know all there is to know; We only need To look deep within us, real centered and grounded. I Now know the quest for the knowledge and spiritualily is an escape to work out our way ourselve, using the present condition as our base to grow from. Nobody owns the answers.. all sits within us if we dare to ask and listen; The courageous seeker is the one who seeks within himself to face what's there creating suffering.

However, most humain beings will encounter times of depression or great losses and suffering in their life. Those times are emotionnaly, mentally and spiritually shocking and this leads to profound transformations allowing to reborn. Some will fall deeper and loose meaningful sense of life while some others will have sufficient love, self confidence, support and resiliency to emerge stronger from those difficult challenging times.

ESMB has been a great ground of observation for those transformations; some took out their life, attempted to kill people, had psychotic breaks, while others succeded to reborn in a new life but a few made a guru out of themselve , cooking the old bad meal twice to serve it in a new plate.

No mean to offense anyone here..just saying my thoughts and hoping anyone reading ESMB To seek the proper psychological help if needed and to count on himself\herself for spirituality matters.

This beautiful complex being that has been created with such great perfection; an amazing result of emotional, instinctive and intellectual intelligence and knowledge would have been deprived of his \ Her spiritual competency and abilities ???
IMO, a true spiritual helper has nothing to teach neither to sell, but help the person to find the quiet calm space within in order to get answers and understanding. It may be often a mother, a dad, a sibling, a true dedicated friend....whos true love and caring is the only motivation.

( these are thoughts not truth..Bill said quite the same in just a few concise words)
:)

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by Lotus and snipped.

IMO, a true spiritual helper has nothing to teach neither to sell, but help the person to find the quiet calm space within in order to get answers and understanding. It may be often a mother, a dad, a sibling, a true dedicated friend....whos true love and caring is the only motivation.
True ... when someone is 'assisting' another and wants the world to know about it you know immediately that it's more about their own bloated ego or a business endeavour than from any genuine sense of caring.

That quiet calm space you mention is very important.