Patron Meritorious
Still from the video:

jamiemrtandjb005.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw5ey1VpRKE

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
It does not appear that Jamie and Tiziano were intimidated:
Jamie and Tiziano // June 19, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Reply

I had heard about PI’s harrassing people like Marty, Mike, and Marc,etc. But until now I didn’t really understand how insane it actually is.

Following me into the supermarket, the gym- I mean what did they actually think I was gonna do?

I tell you one thing though. DM picked the wrong people to screw with. We won’t be silenced!

Also, Jamie Sorrentini Lugli misses her father and wants him back:
Jamie Sorrentini Lugli // June 20, 2010 at 1:53 am | Reply

Thanks for the poem Cowboy Poet!
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there.

And OSA if ur reading this- can you please tell my Dad, Irving Sorrentini that I miss him and I love him and I look forward to the day that I have my father back.

And, damn, you have to hand it to the man, Tiziano provided his own post PIs escape soundtrack:
Tiziano // June 19, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Reply

Thank you guys…this one is for my man JB, this was part of one of our many our post PIs escape soundtrack:

Lauryn Hill – I Get Out

YouTube - Lauryn Hill I GET OUT MTV Unplugged

/

Finally, Jamie has a solid acting career.

/

Who is John Brousseau?

Whomever put that video up on Youtube also put THIS one up as well. Who IS this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV42lBxdz-8

For those of you who do not know who John Brousseau is, he recently blew from a long career in Sea Org management at Int Base, supposedly taking a ton of sensitive data with him. :D

He was formerly married to Shelly Miscavige's sister, Clarisse, who is currently incarcerated at Int Base, and thus was DM's brother-in-law, and part of the inner-inner circle of Scientology power. (Shelly has not been seen publically in several years, it is speculated that she is being held under guard at a "secret" Scientology base somewhere in the Southwest. Free Shelly! :thumbsup:)

John's former Mother-in-law was Flo Barnett, who famously allegedly "committed suicide" by shooting herself four times, as she was leaving COS. Hopefully that case will be re-opened and re-investigated soon, with further information having been provided by former COS executives who are now free.

Since John blew he has been staying with Marty to "decompress" a little and re-orient himself a bit to the real world. Recently they both came to Southern California to visit, and hopefully, to TCB (take care of business). :coolwink:

They stayed with the Hedleys, which is why you briefly see Marc in one of those vids, confronting PIs.

Special note to all lurkers, especially SO, CMO and OSA members: If you haven't made your own plans to blow yet, start now, reconnect with those outside who can help you, and make your move soon, while you still are free to act on your own behalf and in your own best interests. :) The COS won't protect you. A word to the wise is sufficient!

Last edited:

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Is the Church of Scientology now tailing and harassing a minor?

Is the Church of Scientology now tailing and harassing a minor?

From a comment by Tiziano on Marty's blog:
Tiziano // June 20, 2010 at 5:33 pm | Reply

Hey…info on the address.

We drove to a party one night in Encino. I dropped off a friend of mine who is 14 years old. Picked her back up from that party at midnight and we took a friend of her’s home because he drank too much and couldn’t drive.

The 16 year old guy now has 2 PIs following him 24/7, just for getting in the car with us.

Strange, crazy, sad but true…

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Special note to all lurkers, especially SO, CMO and OSA members: If you haven't made your own plans to blow yet, start now, reconnect with those outside who can help you, and make your move soon, while you still are free to act on your own behalf and in your own best interests. :) The COS won't protect you. A word to the wise is sufficient!

Thank-You very much for the information. I especially love this message of yours that I copied in this post. It is very good advice that I'm hoping some will act on. :yes:

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
"The 16 year old guy now has 2 PIs following him 24/7, just for getting in the car with us."

:eyeroll: Jesus Christ! Don't the PI's (and DM) realize that all this info is bein' plastered all over the Internet, making them look EVEN WORSE than they already are? (like that's even possible, but ya'll know what I meant).

Btw: I bet these jobs are the last ones those PI's will ever have...as once all this is over with, everyone's gonna know they worked for the church and nobody will wanna hire them. (Again like any of it matters..)