What's new

BOOTS IN THE ----Oh BULLSHIT!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I feel a rant coming on. LOL.

Scientologists and Indie Scientologists carry around some seriously delusional and demented detritus from their Hubbard indoctrination. They don't even have a clue that they are spouting pure bullshit. Like...

BOOTS IN THE SKY

They talk about it like it is actually real. It sounds (to Scientologists) like it is a perfectly ethical and responsible way to think and live. Here, read it....

boots-sm.jpg

But, in fact, it is a treacherous indoctrination technique where Scientologists continue to try (in vain) to be/do/have things which are patently impossible! Scientologists can never, ever win that game, but they just keep on trying and trying and trying...

Ron Hubbard himself failed at wearing "Boots In The Sky" but he reassures his cult members that THEY must succeed to wear his boots. He's dead. But Scientologists imagine that he is in outer space researching and--winning. How insane is that?

I was just reading some Indie comments today on Rathbun's BootBlog:

Jim Logan | March 23, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Reply
In my opinion, based on what I’ve read about Mr. Mayo, seen in his videos, and witnessed in his “disappearance”, he was not willing, from the get go, to take FULL responsibility for the “boots in the sky” that where sitting there in front of him (indeed, they sit there for each of us and IF we are, each of us, to really win at this whole game of the Dynamics, then embracing those boots and factually reaching out in ever increasing KRC to those Dynamics is the “way out” of those Dynamics).

He got his ass kicked. Nothing wrong with a good ass kicking, BUT, having had it kicked you gotta settle out, lick the wounds, and then gain more KRC from that experience and by further edification (study, auditing, application of oneself to gaining the ARC/KRC needed to best what whooped you) you need to come back and get the better of that which kicked your butt.

Instead, Mr. Mayo “took the money” and went down the chute, backing away from the Dynamics. That’s not a successful route. He is no doubt, feeling that spiral down the Know to Mystery Scale.

It is my hope to see him climb back up and out. Ain’t but one way out baby.

Okay, Mayo gets Fair Gamed nearly to death. But he is not supposed to worry about that. He is supposed to "take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for boots in the sky". It doesn't even mean anything--it's just a way of saying: "So what if Ron fucked you over totally, it's your own fucking fault you DB for not being OT."

This is why Scientologists and Indie Scientologists are hopelessly doomed. They imagine wacky things like being on a "road to total freedom" and a "bridge to OT" and wearing "boots in the sky".

None of those are either happening or even possible for human beings.

But that doesn't stop them from trying and enforcing others to do likewise.

This is not a religion. It's a mind control cult that saddles people with impossible tasks like "clearing the planet" and "salvaging this sector of the universe".

They are charged by their guru(s) with the deadly serious responsibility of "making it go right" despite any reasons why it is impossible to do so.

This, essentially, makes Scientologists quite mad.

Try it some time. Order a person to do something they are not capable of. And relentlessly harass, introvert & torture them for failure to do so.

"Boots In The Sky".

What a disgraceful and despicable way to destroy another human being.

HelluvaHoax!

It gets worse.

Rathbun writes one of the worst "Odes" of all time to Hubbard, where he offers breathless rhapsodic adulation to Hubbard's profound love for Mary Sue...

You acknowledged the loyalty of your gracious wife
but the dictator used her as a stepping stone
and she died forgotten, friendless and alone
and thus he erased your dear Manuela from your life​

Marty's ode doesn't mention the fact that Hubbard originated and waged a vast criminal conspiracy against the United States government which he put his "dear Manuela" in charge of. Then when she was disgracefully arrested, indicted and put on trial, he dumped her and disconnected, letting her go to federal prison while he spent millions of dollars on making himself cozy and writing science fiction.

Do Indie Scientologists know-how-to-know that Hubbard utterly betrayed his wife and threw her under the wheels of a fast moving Venusian freight train? No, for some reason they don't know that.

Well, what the hell do they know? (read at your own peril, but keep a barf bag handy)

Sam | March 12, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Reply
Well yeah. We were warned and we still goofed. Thankfully you gave us the tools to dig ourselves out again.

I’m sorry it’s taken us some time to find our own bootstraps but we’re back now.
I hope you’re looking down on us from some place, smiling happily with Mary Sue in your arms.

And I hope that you know that all your friends are assembled with everlasting love to protect and forward the legacy you worked so hard and sacrificed so much to give us.
Happy Birthday Ron ♥

Yeah. They "know" that happy Ron lovingly holds Mary Sue in his arms.

I guess Indies don't know that Ron's "boots" (besides booting her trusting ass straight into federal prison) also booted Mary Sue out of his life and out of his will.

Yeah, leave it to a Scientologist to turn all that into a win.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Boots in the Sky. I remember the first time I saw that at an event.

Now, when I think about it and the betrayal of trust from this EVIL CULT! Well, all I can say is: :bait:Good people took the bait!
It did not take too long to use common sense and see that the goals and aims of Scientology are just a "front" and that none of it is being done anywhere.

There is no Volunteer Minister's really anywhere. Just a few public people paying their own way to help during disasters. Co$ takes the credit and shoots the films to show at events. No financial aid, no help of any kind.:duh:

Narcanon - sent a friend there last year. It was a joke. The poor guy running it had to do it all including financing everything and then pay the Co$ money to have it there. Co$ takes all the credit. :ohmy:

Criminon - the criminals inside the Co$ get no help to stop committing crimes. They justify it and are delusional to think they will get away with it.:angry:

WTH campaign - never saw a book or dvd clear anyone, did you? :no:

The planet does not get sane with criminal acts from this Organization in the name of "help". Sooner or later Karma catches up! It is here and it is going to fall hard! Bring on the Idle Morgues - they will be the grease on the slide to total destruction of this Morganization! :happydance:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
They are charged by their guru(s) with the deadly serious responsibility of "making it go right" despite any reasons why it is impossible to do so.

This, essentially, makes Scientologists quite mad.

Try it some time. Order a person to do something they are not capable of. And relentlessly harass, introvert & torture them for failure to do so.

"Boots In The Sky".

What a disgraceful and despicable way to destroy another human being.

Quit whining. I'm just doing my job. Do you know a less disgraceful and despicable way of destroying human beings while still extracting the maximum amount of cash out of them? If so, I'm all ears.

DM

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
When you get some big picture perspective of the marvellous 'goals for humanity' that scientology is apparently trying to achieve, it's really quite sickening. Not the goals so much, they appeal to anyone who wants to fight for humankind, just the total and absolute crap that binds a scientologist to "the only way".

Mystic

Crusader
Very responsible bullshit:

image11.jpg

What? You ask. It's not in the sky.

It fell from the sky. Right from The Bullshitter himself, L. Ron Hubbard :grouch:

HelluvaHoax!

When you get some big picture perspective of the marvellous 'goals for humanity' that scientology is apparently trying to achieve, it's really quite sickening. Not the goals so much, they appeal to anyone who wants to fight for humankind, just the total and absolute crap that binds a scientologist to "the only way".

A world without insanity.

A world with boots in the sky.

Yeah, that makes sense.

HelluvaHoax!

lrhsmiles.jpeg

"OMG! They actually believed that bullshit
about 'Boots In The Sky'! LOLOLOLOLOL"

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
When you're up to your neck in it, everything smells the same?

Yeah, Panda. I think this is right. The subject is actually quite disturbing. I used to read Marty's site but recently find I don't have the stomach for it.

I was up to my neck in it at one time, too, and thought "Boots In The Sky" was just amazing. Makes me want to gag now.

It's really what Hoaxy says, "... a disgraceful and despicable way to destroy another human being."

HelluvaHoax!

There is another interesting aspect to "Boots in the Sky" insofar as Scientologists are fairly mesmerized into a cozy shortcut way or system of thinking about everything there is to think about in life.

It's METAPHORICAL THINKING and it helps to conceptualize and organize the apparent (and oft uncomfortable or even painful) chaos of being alive.

"Boots in the Sky" is but one of perhaps hundreds of Scientology metaphors, such as:

Bridge to Total Freedom

The Road to OT

The Route to Infinity

The Way to Happiness

The Mecca of Technical Perfection

Mankind's Greatest Friend

The Only Way Out of the Trap

The Birthday Game

The Mind is a Computer

Held Down Seven

The Wall of Fire

The Reactive Mind

The Analytical Mind

The Modern Science of Mental Health

Dramatization of Charge/Case/Engrams/Implants

The Greatest Good for the Greatest Number of Dynamics

Upstat

Downstat

Rollercoaster

A Shore Story

An Acceptable Truth

The Prediction and Control of Human Emotion & Reaction

The Way Out is the Way Through

What Turns it On Turns it Off

Moving Up The Grade Chart

The Dwindling Spiral

Clearing The Planet

Salvaging This Sector of the Universe

The Fourth Dynamic Engram

A Floating Needle/TA

End Phenomena

Caving In

Going Exterior

These, and many others are simply metaphors that Hubbard used as tent poles to erect a massive thought cathedral for Scientologists to digest and file their experiences both within and outside of Scientology's perimeter of control.

Readers interested in this type of thing may even enjoy articles such as "The Perils of Metaphorical Thinking".

The problem with Scientologists is that they have embraced these metaphors as real objects or things with real-world correspondents, which they are certainly not. It leads to all kinds of strange problems, not the least of which is the proliferation of yet new, cringeworthy metaphors such as...

SQUIRREL BUSTERS

images

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Logan, Rinder, Rathbun et al can lick El Ron’s boots for the next billion years or so and they’ll never have the slightest scintilla of the Heart, Gonads and Decency of Mayo, Armstrong, Whitfield et al.

Hey, but what do I know?

I knew Logan, Rinder and Rathbun and, unlike them, I also personally knew El Ron…And, I also knew Mayo, Armstrong and Whitfield and, like me, they actually knew Hisself, too.

L, R and R aren’t worthy enough to carry M, A and W’s Jocks, IMO.

There are no “Boots in the Sky” but there sure enough is a “Road to Hell” and L, R, R et al are Pied Pipers and M, A, W et al are Warning Clarions on that Road.

M, A, W et al would not give up their Souls…L,R, R et al mortgaged theirs and pay regular installments.

Face :)

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron's Boots In The Sky ... sounds like a possible parody of Ghostriders In The Sky.
Thing is, I don't know if I should do that one or not, since I already parodied Ghostriders, my version being Cartwrangler At WalMart. Any thoughts?

Pete

HelluvaHoax!

Logan, Rinder, Rathbun et al can lick El Ron’s boots for the next billion years or so and they’ll never have the slightest scintilla of the Heart, Gonads and Decency of Mayo, Armstrong, Whitfield et al.

Hey, but what do I know?

I knew Logan, Rinder and Rathbun and, unlike them, I also personally knew El Ron…And, I also knew Mayo, Armstrong and Whitfield and, like me, they actually knew Hisself, too.

L, R and R aren’t worthy enough to carry M, A and W’s Jocks, IMO.

There are no “Boots in the Sky” but there sure enough is a “Road to Hell” and L, R, R et al are Pied Pipers and M, A, W et al are Warning Clarions on that Road.

M, A, W et al would not give up their Souls…L,R, R et al mortgaged theirs and pay regular installments.

Face :)

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

A beacon of light! (oh damnation, I just used another metaphor)