What's new

Marty leaving Ingleside on the Bay (IOB) Texas

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
From Marty's blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/youre-damn-right-weve-got-the-blues/

You’re Damn Right We’ve Got The Blues

Posted on November 30, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 1 Comment

For those who haven’t followed the saga of the Scientology cult’s antics in our sleepy, beautiful home town of Ingleside on the Bay (IOB) Texas, I summed some of it up in an Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay.

I promised the folks of IOB that if the cult insanity escalated to the point where it was a threat to ruining this town, I would up and leave in a heart beat.

Well, the latest from David Miscavige’s Scientology dirty tricks and propaganda service has crossed that line.

In the past several weeks we have discovered and published evidence that Scientology Inc spent 90 thousand dollars on rent alone to lease a home facing mine, and outfitted it with high powered cameras focused into our home, The Rest of The Story – Scientology Inc Spies.

After our exposure Miscavige’s terror squads upped the ante by placing mirror coverings on all windows of the 90 thousand dollar surveillance outpost. That had a chilling effect on a number of local residents. When that was exposed, Scientology Inc sent in a squad of “fishermen” who looked like they came out of the casting call for the movie “Deliverance.” For several weeks they have yet to wet a hook, nor communicate with any locals. Instead, they sit behind their mirrored windows of the surveillance house leering menacingly.

The head honcho of the crew refused to identify his employer nor even the identity of who leased the premises to his boys. He claimed to have never heard the names of the leasee (Scientology PI Monte Drake who has committed to 3 more years in that home) or the owner of the home. He threatened me with arrest if I did not get off his property. He did make a big point though of pointing out the following decal on his truck and telling me how proud he was to be a Confederate:

I am not waiting for the cross burnings and whatever other snazzy PR tricks Miscavige has in store for IOB. We are sad today to be leaving some of the finest people we have ever encountered. We did not give advance notice to most because they would have convinced us to stay. We are holding to our original promise. The ‘church’ of Scientology has created a pall over one of the greatest little towns in the US. And it is quite apparent there is only one way to remove it. I am not going to try to dress up an ugly situation. You are damn right we’ve got the blues.

shanic89

Patron Meritorious
Marty is displaying his OT powers here, he can see people leering at him from behind reflective windows. I honestly think he enjoys the drama, when he gets to his new address he gets to explain to his new neighbours about the squirrel busters all over again and get some more sympathy. In general I believe that I can show a decent amount of empathy to others, but for Marty I cannot. Sometimes I can just laugh at him, other times I feel sad for the others around him, the poor suckers he is promising the bridge to.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think there's a good chance Marty will stay in the same county, south Texas, maybe even head to San Antonio. Think about it... He's got valuable connections, sympathetic locals, South Texas Law and Courts and an attorney close by that’s been cuttin’ off DM’s pecker a slice at a time--I can just hear that feller's buck knife singin' on the whetstone as I write this--he's a comin' back for more, you betcha.

I'm not disen Marty when I say this...He and Mosey have bee through some real effen ess...but, PR wise this is a very well timed strategic step. He kept his word to the folks in IOB...means a whole bunch in Texas. He's gonna get more Media attention immediatly and that will put him on Offense wherever he goes instead of Defense. I think this is a real slick move on Marty's part even though I think he's being honest when he says they are sad and got the blues.

Face:)

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I've got no time for Marty at all, but it's wrong that the Cof$ should harass anyone - even someone as unsavoury as him.

Anonycat

Crusader
Marty is displaying his OT powers here, he can see people leering at him from behind reflective windows. I honestly think he enjoys the drama, when he gets to his new address he gets to explain to his new neighbours about the squirrel busters all over again and get some more sympathy. In general I believe that I can show a decent amount of empathy to others, but for Marty I cannot. Sometimes I can just laugh at him, other times I feel sad for the others around him, the poor suckers he is promising the bridge to.

It goes to show that there are no winners with CoS (Cult of Stalking) or having Marty's OT powers; unable to control the situation.

I thought in Texas, you go to the Sheriff and round up a posse and run the bad guys out of town. Or at least get a permit to build a tall fence on your property, since you can prove you have persistent stalkers.

Texas stalking law: Third Degree Felony - unless there is a prior conviction for stalking, in which case the penalty is upgraded to a 2nd degree felony. I guess he could press charges if he wanted.

§ 12.34. THIRD DEGREE FELONY PUNISHMENT.

(a) An individual adjudged guilty of a felony of the third degree shall be punished by imprisonment in the institutional division for any term of not more than 10 years or less than 2 years.

(b) In addition to imprisonment, an individual adjudged guilty of a felony of the third degree may be punished by a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think I am missing something?

Is Marty working out of his house in a residential neighborhood?

Is it zoned for business?

Why doesn't he just get an office in a regular office building like any other legitimate business. Then this couldn't happen.

Or am I mistaken and Marty does work out of an office but they are putting his house under surveillance?

If anyone knows please explain

Thank You

TG1

Angelic Poster

Why doesn't he just get an office in a regular office building like any other legitimate business. Then this couldn't happen.

Or am I mistaken and Marty does work out of an office but they are putting his house under surveillance?

Thank You

Seriously? Lurk moar.

TG1

TG1

Angelic Poster
For those who might've missed this, the stars and bars bumper sticker and the PI's yelled Confederate pride is a racial hate threat against Mosey.

This is a whole different level of harassment.

TG1

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Seriously? Lurk moar.

TG1
What does "Lurk moar" mean? I'm not even sure what a lurker is. Or waht moar means. Is it some sort of anti-ex scientologist?

I have many posts on here, if you read them I think you can be sure that I don't have any other motives.

My question are genuine.

Anonycat

Crusader
For those who might've missed this, the stars and bars bumper sticker and the PI's yelled Confederate pride is a racial hate threat against Mosey.

This is a whole different level of harassment.

TG1

It looks like a minimum 2 year prison sentence for all of them from the SBs to the house rented for stalking. They are all conspirators. Yes, that leads all the way to DM. So why not put Ethics in on them, Marty?

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors

Thank You
Seriously?

Out of ALL of this, you're concerned about... a possible violation of a zoning ordinance? When nobody in Ingleside on the Bay, the State of Texas, the United States, or, indeed, the universe, is concerned?

Blame the victim much? Someone is harassed and your "solution" is... for them to rent space in an office building?

Yes, because all victims of harassment should be forced to incur additional expense to get away from their harassers.

And this from someone with the screen name of "Reasonable?" :roflmao:

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
:unsure:If Marty is smart he will stay in Texas...I don't live there but I can tell you this from experience. Texans have balls. They don't put up with this kind of BS for very long. He just needs to get out in front of more press out there.. Texans live for this stuff...He just hasn't found the right place...

Veda

Sponsor
It looks like a minimum 2 year prison sentence for all of them from the SBs to the house rented for stalking. They are all conspirators. Yes, that leads all the way to DM. So why not put Ethics in on them, Marty?

That's a good question.

Perhaps because Marty had planned to move to another location anyway.

Anonycat

Crusader
That's a good question.

Perhaps because Marty had planned to move to another location anyway.

If it was me, I'd get them all convicted first. I would want to be sure of that. If this is all it appears to be, then I'd expect them to stalk him on day 1 at their new home.

PTS

Elliott
I have nothing but sympathy for his long-suffering neighbors.

But Marty... get off the cross hon we need the wood.