What's new

Marty: Heads Up – Jim Lynch Let Loose

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Heads Up – Jim Lynch Let Loose
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/heads-up-jim-lynch-let-loose/
Heads Up – Jim Lynch Let Loose

Posted on December 20, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 9 Comments

David Miscavige has come up with a ‘solution’ for no longer being able to spy on my wife and me electronically. see Scientology Spies and Going Mobile.

Miscavige’s Office of Special Affairs (OSA, dirty tricks and propaganda wing of Scientology Inc.) has wound up failed journalist, turned Scientology Inc. gumshoe, Jim Lynch and granted him an unlimited expense account to harass my wife and me from a distance. Lynch is zig zagging the U.S. by airplane dropping in on our friends and relatives spewing a litany of criminal-mind (the criminal – in this case David Miscavige – accuses others of that which he himself is doing) allegations against me. The randomness and distances of his routes betray a financial mindedness of a sick Saudi prince. Some church.

If you know Monique or me very well there is a good chance you’ll be seeing Lynch unannounced. We would appreciate it if you would record any conversation you may have with Lynch should be he show up to your home or office (for evidentiary purposes). Feel free to share your views about the nature of his boss (Miscavige) and Lynch’s activities should he contact you. Otherwise, you are also free to tell him to get a life and get off your property.

Jim Lynch – Scientology Inc. operative

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
Ooh. They've got cameras on me! That's much worse than telling someone's boss they deal drugs, are a child molester, etc. Like I never did... Seriously, I never even encouraged dog killing! AND, if I did that stuff, I only hired PIs for it. And ... You can't even prove I did that. Oh look, an evil villain over there! What, you guys are Dave-lovers?

Sorry, I'm disgusted. If I saw these guys on the street I'd say "0bvious much?"

PTS

Elliott
DM must know that whatever he does Marty will blab about it.
spy_vs_spy.jpg

I doubt that DM is doing anything of this sort at all. It has become some silly game for Rathbun.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
this is like "Lost"...
first season on island (iob)
second season in hatch (new house surrounded by forest)
"the Others" are coming (SBs J.Lynch)
Black Smoke is showing....(wonder when DM is going to show himself...)
third season - time travel... ( wonder how many last life $cios will come at Martys...)
wonder .....

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM must know that whatever he does Marty will blab about it.
spy_vs_spy.jpg

I doubt that DM is doing anything of this sort at all. It has become some silly game for Rathbun.

Or maybe it is part of a deliberate retirement plan for DM. Marty will wind up with sloppy thirds. Not much cult left to feast off of.

Pete

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Very interesting post on Marty's blog. Interesting not only because of what it says, but also because it was moderated, approved and posted.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/heads-up-jim-lynch-let-loose/#comment-245343

thetabop | December 22, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Reply

Yes Jewel, it’s a great video.

Problem with the church is that it isn’t a church, it’s a business.

The OEC volumes are all about how to run a business – the LRH way. There is good stuff here and there like the data series, but it has nothing to do with religion. Anyone calling the OEC volumes “scriptures” has a screw lose. The Co$ has demonstrated that you can enslave people using the OEC volumes.

I wonder what LRH’s intention really was when he wrote all the policies?

He certainly was a complex dude.

Doctor Ron and Mister Hubbard… The flexible mind and the despotic mind.

An interesting dichotomy.
Perhaps not surprisingly, at this time the comment has 6 "Thumbs Up!" and 4 "Thumbs down!"