What's new

Marty: Church of Scientology OT8 Ed Bryan Arrested for Trespassing

Smilla

Ordinary Human
1950 - 2011: Literally billions of dollars, man-hours and glossy promotion pieces expended in order to become "Total Cause" and travel to "Top of the Bridge".

And this is it. This is what everyone is slaving to achieve, whether they know it or not. And what is at the top of the "bridge"???

Answer: A pathetic little old man being arrested because the only way he knows how to be cause is to break the law.

THIS IS THE INTRODUCTORY PROMO FILM THAT NEW SCIENTOLOGISTS DESERVE TO SEE WHEN THEY FIRST WALK INTO AN ORG. THIS IS TRUTH IN ADVERTISING, DETAILING THE "BENEFIT" OF THAT $500,000 PRODUCT THEY ARE BEING PRESSURED TO BUY.

There we have a video of Scientologists doing Scientology. No surprises, eh?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

There we have a video of Scientologists doing Scientology. No surprises, eh?

I can hear 10,000,000 voices in the theta universe shouting their scientological protests...

SCIENTOLOGIST
"But, no! That was not Scientology! How dare you say
this about my religion! Scientology advocates peace, love
and understanding! It's all right here in LRH's scripture,
look at it! Ron is your best friend. Hey, let me help you
out and send you some of Ron's loving scripture. I just need
your name and home address and where you work. We'll
be sure to send some Scientology lovin your way.

-------------TWO WEEKS LATER------------------

SMILLA
Hey, what's with all the guys with head cams at my house
and my neighborhood and my work?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh? Those guys? They are movie makers and artists. Did you know
that Ron says that "A culture is only as great as its dreams and its
dreams are dreamed by artists."
?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The hearing for Ed Bryan, originally scheduled to be held today in Miami-Dade Court, was, obviously handled behind the scenes so Bryan would not have to appear in court.

Bryan's attorney filed a motion on 9/15 for Bryan to be tried in absentia for the 2nd degree misdemeanor. The prosecutor chose not to prosecute & the charges were dropped.

EDIT: The face page of the court docket shows "Nolle Pros" ("unwilling to prosecute"). The court docket of actions taken in the case is more confusing. I've been told by others that the case was dropped. My oops!

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
The hearing for Ed Bryan, originally scheduled to be held today in Miami-Dade Court, was, obviously handled behind the scenes so Bryan would not have to appear in court.

Bryan's attorney filed a motion on 9/15 for Bryan to be tried in absentia for the 2nd degree misdemeanor. The judge found him guilty and fined him $500, which is the maximum fine for a 2nd degree misdemeanor.

The fine was paid & the case discharged on 9/21 by Judge Rodney Smith.

Squirrel Buster BUSTED!

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Ed Bryan will most likely be hailed as a hero by davie boy and soon appear onstage at an event to get a medal and bask in the glory of saluting the shorted one.