What's new

Marty: Church of Scientology OT8 Ed Bryan Arrested for Trespassing

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Thanks for the feedback.

Marty&Mike are supposed to be the number one enemy of the CofS. They are supposed to be at the top of the enemies list. But what's being done to them is lite. They depict it as on onslaught, a "siege," etc., but it's mostly silly stuff and very YouTubable silly stuff.

Maybe this will change tomorrow, however, as of now, this is still very odd.

Could DM + M&M think anybody is really buying this BS as anything but badly done slap stick comedy?

Even Kindergarden kids put on a much better done show.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
They are just whack and there is no way out of it anymore in the public eye. They might as well be standing in front of a news camera rubbing feces all over themselves. Sorry for the graphic. :ohmy:
I wouldn't' be surprised if they take a cue from that infamous New York Anon and glue pubes and toe nail clippings to their body. Isn't that called snapping terminals?

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
I'm letting this one sink in, an OT8 was arrested for going through the trash so he could get into a convention to harass someone who does not share his views.

Not quite the super abilities I was led to believe one could attain at the top of the bridge.

Nor one of Homo novis' brightest moments, eh? Maybe Ed didn't want to show off by materializing in front of Rinder or knock his hat off from 50 feet.

I'm letting this one sink in, an OT8 was arrested for going through the trash so he could get into a convention to harass someone who does not share his views.

Not quite the super abilities I was led to believe one could attain at the top of the bridge.

Nor one of Homo novis' brightest moments, eh? Maybe Ed didn't want to show off by materializing in front of Rinder or knock his hat off from 50 feet.

He behaves like he is more of a "Hobo Novis."

The Anabaptist Jacques

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
dumpster%20diving.jpg

Well???

When is someone going to shoop in pink legs?

Nothing quite says Scientology like pink legs sticking out of a dumpster.

HelluvaHoax!

QUESTION: Why in Scientology is a sexy woman with pink legs sticking out considered "Pain & Sex" and downtone, degraded, out-ethics and a total trap?

stock-photo-studio-shot-of-sexy-legs-in-pink-stockings-and-high-heels-21086962.jpg

But a dead woman with "pink legs sticking out" is considered to be super-uptone, super-OT, super-ethical and total freedom?

It sounds like a joke.

It's actually true.

Lucky O'l Rexy is on leave for a while.....or there may have been a far more OT type of ability shown. Like blow a head off at 50 paces.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Ed Bryan's been charged with Petty Theft... not trespassing.

Court Case No.: B-11-036121
State Case No.: 13-2011-MM-036121-0001-XX
Name: BRYAN, EDWARD
Date of Birth: 07/02/1940
Court Room: MIABH - MIA BEACH BRANCH CT, ROOM No.: 2-1
Address: 1130 WASHINGTON AVE.
Judge: SMITH, RODNEY
Bfile Section: B241
File Location: CASE PROCESS (case is pending)
1 PETIT THEFT MISDEMEANOR
Defendant in Jail: N
Bond Amount: $500.00
Bond Type: SURETY

08/15/2011 - BOND RECEIVED X60055899
08/13/2011 - USS AMT/ 500 ISSUED 08/13/2011 POWER/X60055899
08/13/2011 - FIRST APPEARANCE/JAIL ARRAIGNMENT - A.M.

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/CJIS/CaseSearch.aspx

AnonKat

Crusader
I hope he will just wake up but not get too much set back by the legal goings on.

HelluvaHoax!

Petty theft? Hey!!! Taking a paper ID that's all!

Heyyyyyyyyy wait a minute!! That's the same thing Mary Sue was guilty of--just taking a few sheets of copy paper. Just low-havingness wogs dramatizing a scarcity of paper, that's all, nothing to see here folks, move along.

HelluvaHoax!

Petty theft - how very OT!

Epic_Fail_by_cybeastwarrior.jpg

lolololol

In many ways, a perfect freeze-frame depiction of Scientology in 2011.

A VVGI's Scientologist, holding her position in space, keeping her TR-O in on some non-existent theta world, while the iron jaws of reality are inexorably snapping shut.

What is she thinking, one wonders?

Maybe imagining something about a shiny red fire engine racing to put out a wall of fire (yipetty-bark-yippety-woof-yippety-yap-yap-yap...) "Hmmm, how amusing is that insignificant little sound I hear, whatever it is."

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader

Was it "rotogravure section" or "Robot Graveyard section"? Whatever.

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by pomfritz (---snip---)

Was it "rotogravure section" or "Robot Graveyard section"? Whatever.

:hysterical:

Harassers & Dumpster-divers & Robot-graveyards oh my!

Going through the trash so he could get into a convention to harass someone who does not share his views...but the someone actually in fact shares his identical scientology views, even though 'his views' are actually not his views because they are Ron's views.

FoTi

Crusader
I wonder if this little stunt was a contribution.....maybe working on his elegibility for OT 9? Trying to rack up commendation chits in his ethics file? :whistling: